fallout 4 best bos companionhow to get shaders in minecraft ps4 bedrock

With Fallout 4 having just been re-released in VR, we decided that it was time to revisit our Fallout 4 guides. . As such, he's not terribly useful, but he's fun to talk to and beats traveling alone. Download: Textures 4K Version. For the human companions, the options are shown as follows: You can leave now. BoS is the only valid choice out of the shitshow that is fallout factions. R4-04 (Tales from the Commonwealth) 3. There is a final option for all PC players to bring any companion in Fallout 4 right to your side with a quick and handy console command.. First off. 5. Here is a list of my favorites. Fallout cheats is an updated list of all Fallout 4 console commands for PC and Mac (Steam). Deacon is a character that will keep you amused and entertained. Fallout 4 struggles to have an identity other than "Like Fallout 3, but more!" and Nick's sequences push back against that. The best Fallout companions ever. Heather Casdin (Heather Casdin - A Unique Companion Experience by llamaRCA) 2. General information The Minutemen The Brotherhood of Steel Railroad The Institute. Each companion is useful in their own right but some have more abilities than others. If you want to take advantage of these perks, you first need to max out your affinity with the companion through a variety of actions. Danse likes nice and violent acts and options, while disliking peaceful and overly mean alternatives. Fallout 4 Guide. Rank the companions from best to worst. How Fallout 4: Nuka-World's ending works. A loved feature in Fallout 4 is the ability meet companions who will travel with you, fight with you and possibly engage in courtship. ok that wasnt overly helpful, the only thing I learned is that Curie also likes the BoS. Tutorial. Fixes and tweaks textures for performance improvements. 2. . Who would be the best companion to bring along for a BoS playthrough in Fo4? The brave Brotherhood of Steel soldier strives for technical knowledge and building his military forces. "Brotherhood of Steel" is the only "Fallout" game to not receive a PC release, and though it's not . You can recruit the loyal soldiers in Power Armor in Fallout 4 as companions. It changes the multiplier by 20% over base, so from 2.0 to 2.4 for ranged and 3.0 to 3.6 for melee sneak attacks - toss in Ninja to get huge sneak attack damage, and for (ranged only) mister sandman with silenced weapons for 6.3x damage. Here's a list of the Fallout 4 companion voice actors, a comparison of their face beside their character's face, and a short list of what else you might know them from. Dogmeat works with the Lone Wanderer perk which gives you +100 capacity at rank 2. New BoS flag. danse of course does, but naturally the only pro-bos companion ends up being an abomination Most companions don't actually mind the Brotherhood as much as you think. Page 2 of 2 - [FO4] Best Ending *Hidden ending* - posted in Fallout 4 Spoilers: Just a heads up - you can get banished from the Institute without killing anyone. When Shaun tasks you with taking Bunker Hill, warn the Railroad or BoS (I warned the Railroad and the BoS showed up anyways, spies confirmed). Dont do anything to make anyone hostile against you (there will be areas where synths . User account menu. Here's every entry in the series, ranked from worst to best. 9 Paladin Danse One of the best things about having Paladin Danse as a companion is that he has a huge amount of damage resistance. . It's great to have a friend nearby when your life is adrift in the wasteland. Nick Valentine in Fallout 4 is Diamond City's cool-headed, charismatic synth detective, and the best companion to bring along in the Commonwealth. This process requires. Minutemen faction quests. Another Fallout 4 Companions Blog. Handy now. The Best Companion Perk. The guide is compatible with any platform (PC, Xbox, and PlayStation). Fallout 4 companion mods. Here are the 9 Best Companions in Fallout 4 selected by yours truly. This guide is about Cait, the fearsome Combat Zone competitor and the only ginger girl with an Irish accent, in the world of Fallout 4. Alpacalypse. Everyone's Best Friend is a mod that fixes an obvious goof in the vanilla version of Fallout 4. Fallout 4 > General Discussions > Topic Details. Log In Sign Up. If Dogmeat dies, he will reappear once the Initiate gets to another save point. . That goof would be the fact that Dogmeat counts as an entire companion. 20 Best Fallout 4 Builds That Will Make You Wanna REPLAY . Valentine Reborn retains your robo-buddy's rundown, crumbling exterior while giving him an HD makeover. He was originally a Mister Handy and Codsworth becomes your companion after completing the Out of Time Quest. If you can get past his habitual lying and the fact that he's not the most trustworthy in every situation, he is a funny guy. And since im doing a charisma+intelligence build I found myself wanting to try the inspirational perk. Fallout 4 Game Guide & Walkthrough by gamepressure.com. One of the coolest entries in our Fallout 4 Companion Guide, Danse is a stoic mountain of a man, devoutly loyal to the Brotherhood of Steel. Reaching maximum affinity with them unlocks a special perk that will boost the player's performance. Although Synth Curie has the highest hp, she isn't the best in combat. . But the helpful Mutant is not only the mayor of the Goodneighbor, but also a possible companion of your heroes. Bethesda's Fallout series has always been a huge hit, most of all for its huge open worlds in games like Fallout 3, Fallout: New Vegas, and Fallout 4. You can pick up lots of stuff like tin cans, glue, lamps during your travels, but not other things like tires or sinks. Deacon slept a bit more in secure locations, like Railroad HQ and maybe . In […] Danse - Awesome carry weight, actually useful in combat, not a hypocrite, nice voice, great hair, yes please, all of this. This old actress is a great addition to any Fallout 4 build, but makes for . Handy before the war, and he is your Mr. make sure that you have a good companion and that you took the best weapons. Fallout 4 Guide. Step 4 edit your companion from inventory to face presets. I rolled with Danse last time, and I want to try something new. 9. This is one of the best Fallout 4 quest mods that runs parallel to the Fusion City Rising. He sports a huge charisma of 16 and dishes out 10 each to perception and intelligence. Fallout 4 has a variety of potential companions that provide company while you traverse the wasteland. 9 Best: Longfellow Longfellow is the only permanent companion the player can get during the Far Harbor DLC. The series of Companion Guides will highlight easiest ways to earn the highest reputation and the Companion Perk. A comprehensive bugfixing mod. This guide will show you where to find him, how to use him in combat and how to increase relationship level with Codsworth. Draw your best weapon next time we go into battle. . Additionally, companions can be romanced if the play so chooses after reaching maximum affinity; this allows the player to . Fallout 4 might not quite be the RPG that Fallout used to be, but one thing it kept from . Fallout 4: Hancock companion guide Hancock is a friendly ghoul who always running around with his old-fashioned three-cornered hat as a trademark in Fallout 4. New BoS dog armor can be purchased from Teagan and will be worn by dogs who accompany BoS patrols out in the commonwealth. In Fallout 4, one of the best things about adventuring in the Wasteland is who comes along for the journey. Valen. Fallout 4 works very hard to create the unique world of post-nuclear Boston, despite its proximity to Fallout 3's D.C.With such a rich lore behind the series now, it's important to create new elements that make the series stronger without losing . Fallout 4: Brotherhood of Steel quests. In fact, it is even better to give your companions some perks. Cheats in this list include those for all DLCs: Nuka-World, Automatron, Far Harbor. He didn't like sleeping while out in the field, since it was pretty risky, and often ran on only a few hours every few days. Teagan has had an inventory update and now sales all the new brotherhood of steel items I created. Posted by 5 years ago. Download: Optimized Vanilla Textures. Ivy Companion. Without the shadow of a doubt, the most sophisticated and expansive companion mod available for Fallout 4 is The Machine and Her, introducing the mysterious Kit. Fallout 4 is the most expansive of the Bethesda Fallout . Minutemen faction quests. Curie likes anything to do with technology, IE The Brotherhood of Steel or even The Institute, Cait doesn't like it when you're too nice to people, and likes it when you don't wear clothes or be rude to other people; there's not really a disposition for each faction, she seems them all as scum, and likes . Archived. I'm not a hundred percent sure of my list, but I know Nick is number 1 and Strong or Danse bring up the rear. Fallout 4 companions guide. Fallout 4's companions are a mixed bag, but Synth-detective Nick Valentine makes up for the more forgettable ones by being a constant delight. It's been done a thousand times before, but here are my ideas on the platonic reactions of companions with F!Sole. Fallout 4 Automatron: Robots Creating Your Perfect Automatron Companion A heavily-modified melee robot in Automatron. Rhombus Fallout 4 might not quite be the RPG that Fallout used to be, but one thing it kept from . There are a lot of ways to play through 2015's Fallout 4, and no matter your play style, The Commonwealth is much safer with a companion at your side.There are more than a dozen diverse . Codsworth. If you put anything in to lockpicking, aren't a raging D-bag, you can max out affinity with her fairly quick. Feel free to request any platonic reactions that you want! These mods add cool features to the settlement system and . Strong with a melee weapon is really op and he can one or two hit regular enemies most of the time. This orders the companion to leave the party, and return to their original location in the game world. Fallout 4's settlement base-building system was a huge hit with most Fallout fans, but the vanilla mechanics are lacking in a few ways. It's great to have a friend nearby when your life is adrift in the wasteland. Which yes, he absolutely is a companion as all dogs are. Page 1 of 2 - Best Fallout 4 Companions - posted in Fallout 4 Discussion: Who are your favorite Fallout 4 companions? For a good 4-5 hours, the game transforms into a sort of post . 2. Who would be the best companion to bring along for a BoS playthrough in Fo4? Paladin Danse and Strong have the highest strength and high health without equipment. This mod gives you already existing companions a better-textured face and textured armor. Inside, among other opponents, you will have to face a powerful boss. Accept your first quests as an official member of the Brotherhood of Steel. Step 2 Rename the npc CompanionTemplate to anything you want like companion's name. Inside, among other opponents, you will have to face a powerful boss. Paladin Danse is one of the early companions in Fallout 4. Search within r/Fallout. Codsworth is one of the most popular companions in Fallout 4. Download: Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch. Where to Meet Deacon: Join the Railroad and complete the Tradecraft Quest. trunk--slamchest. Yeah that's exactly how I felt. In Fallout, the controls are rudimentary, at best. (edited by RaDCooL) Comprehensive really high quality and lore friendly 4K and 2K textures. 4 Multiplayer Dogmeat The Initiate can acquire a canine companion named Dogmeat by getting the skill Man's Best Friend (skills in this game work like perks do in other Fallout games ,) which will appear once the Initiate reaches a save point. Here's how to see the best ending in the game, whether in VR or not. In one playthrough, I got a crapload of likes from Garvy in "Duty or Dishonor" and I took a pretty hardline stance. Featuring a staggering 20 hours of gameplay. Fallout 4: All Companions, Locations, and Quests. r/Fallout. This makes him a strong companion to have around when things get hectic and people need someone to help them take down the enemies. Paladin Danse: Fallout 4 - Find and Recruit him as a Companion. Every part boosts bleed effects; it's a good build for survival difficulty. The Commonwealth can get lonely sometimes so it best to have some companions by your side. The companions are made to look much more realistic and have a great choice of clothes. The key is that you need to give them a full upgrade to Sentry Bot, with a mini-gun,. Like any Bethesda game, Fallout 4 has been kept alive by an enthusiastic modding community. Minimal to nonexistent quality loss. Fallout 4 offers 13 diverse potentials. I was recruiting companions. Modder NikaCola designed a companion with a complex AI capable of judging you based on both trust and your moral compass. But then I couldn't really decide who to take that actually likes the bos. However I don't actually know how much each companion is able to carry. All these answers are pure pablum, PABLUM I SAY! Nov 15, 2015 @ 5:14pm Best companion to use with the BoS? All of them except for Dogmeat will react to the player's decisions with either approval or disapproval. Each companion is useful in their own right but some have more abilities than others. The Method. Close. He's the first companion you'll encounter. In the end it's all down to who you prefer, it's your character on a game you own, so choose the one you like the most. RELATED: 10 Tips For Fallout 4 Survival Mode Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel. Fallout 4 is absolutely its own Bethesda game. Deacon - Hilarious comments, rarely breaks my . Fallout 76 is almost upon us. These are 15 of the best Fallout 4 mods you can download today.. The variety on offer is second to none with the mod having you with exploring an underwater vault, escaping from prison, travel back in time and much much more. Fighting raiders and delving through abandoned vaults is always more enjoyable with someone . (Spoiler) they already know Danse is a synth so he's . This already makes dogmeat look like a good candidate for best carrying capacity. Curious as to which Companion from Fallout 4 would be your best choice? yes, we know that canonically the Brotherhood of Steel . MacCready hates being nice, so I can't use him. Fallout 4 companions guide. For long-time fans of the franchise, let's revisit the best Fallout 4 mods of all time. A lot of cool features come with playing Fallout 4, but the weapons (and their cool names) are a major perk.Some weapons might give you an edge, but others feel as if they're just for show. Here's some help on where you can recruit them and how they can help you . However Dogmeat has no opinions on anything, no conversational skills (duh), no real goal or agenda. Many come with their own quests and unlockable perks. Strong hates the BoS, so I can't use him. While all Companion Perks are useful in some circumstances, it's hard to argue with McCready's incredible Killshot bonus in V.A.T.S, which requires no special conditions . Supposedly Captain Kells can also complete the quest, according to the Fallout 4 wiki: If the player character puts off completing this quest until after Paladin Danse has become a potential companion, they may be unable to turn the quest in as he will only offer companion dialogue options. He can actually be purchased if you have enough coin for him. Step 5. in the scripts double click the companionactorscript. 2/21/2021. Fallout 4 is a 2015 action role-playing game developed by Bethesda Game Studios and published by Bethesda Softworks.It is the fourth main game in the Fallout series and was released worldwide on November 10, 2015, for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.The game is set within an open world post-apocalyptic environment that encompasses the city of Boston and the surrounding . Paladin Danse is a companion in Fallout 4, the latest installment of Bethesda's post-apocalyptic saga. However, after a period of time the mission turn in . make sure that you have a good companion and that you took the best weapons. Sleeping headcanon. Everbody needs a friend to lean on, and this lot represent the best Fallout crew you could hope for . Thank You~ ^-^~ ~) In addition the 3rd rank in the Inspirational perk increases carrying capacity, but it doesn't say by how much. Answer (1 of 13): I follow the "use 'em, and loose 'em" philosophy. If you . Codsworth is the player character's pre-war robot butler in Fallout 4. I feel like it's aged the best out of them all, and generally balances gameplay and story the best, even if the 4 responses system is more basic than a picture of a sunset with a sepia tone filter… Page 1 of 2 - Best Fallout 4 Companions - posted in Fallout 4 Discussion: Who are your favorite Fallout 4 companions? Step 3 Name your companion of your chosen and pick any of the 10 voice types. Fallout 4 may have had a rocky launch way back in 2015, but since then, the game has retained a consistent playerbase.This is a Bethesda game after all, meaning the modders of the world were hitting it hard from day one, and these days . you . His ability to grant damage resistance makes him one of the best companions to keep around during the main story. He's a paladin of the Brotherhood of Steel, which means he's equipped with a Power Armor.This guide will show you where to find Paladin Danse, his perks and useful skills and how to raise his affinity. The sprawling Meet Ivy Companion is a full-featured companion addition, with new conversations and quests. He's a grumbling gumshoe with a CPU of gold. 17 Automatron If none of the human companions in Fallout 4 seem worth the effort, the Automatron DLC gives players the chance to create the very own ideal robotic companion. 1. The best companion is any one of the robotic companions, Codsworth, Curie, or whatever that one was from Automotron (Ada). I may add more in the future..! Audrey (Tales from the Commonwealth) 4. The Paladin in Power Armor is one of the best companions in Fallout 4. And whilst some of the more O.G fans out there might disagree, personally I think Fallout 4 is the top dog. Perhaps the toughest choice to make in-game (plot choices aside) is which companion to travel with. Answer (1 of 7): Pfft, Piffle and Tosh. Deacon. There are a ton of empty settlements in Fallout 4.What you'll need to do to kick off companion organization is find one of these settlements. Platonic Fallout 4 Companion Reacti. General information The Minutemen The Brotherhood of Steel Railroad The Institute. Valkyrie (Project Valkyrie) 5. There are 13 companions available to the player in Fallout 4. Step 1 Open up Creation Kit. Automatron's main draw for many will be the new robot companions we are able to customize through the new Robot Workbench. Teen F!Sole Screaming "Parkour!" and Doing Stunts Across Rooftops. Heather Casdin (Heather Casdin - A Unique Companion Experience by llamaRCA) 2. Entirely new textures for the Vertibird and Prydwen, including internal Pyrdwen textures. Audrey (Tales from the Commonwealth) 4. Deacon could wake up pretty easily if necessary, as a light sleeper and a trained spy. Teen F!Sole Screaming "Parkour!" and Doing Stunts Across Rooftops. So he & # x27 ; s decisions with either approval or disapproval we all know what the companions... Platonic Fallout 4: how to Find him, how to Find Lost companions ( Dogmeat Piper... Railroad HQ and maybe Reborn retains your robo-buddy & # x27 ; t actually know much! She isn & # x27 ; s revisit the best weapons s some help on where you leave. How to use with the BoS settlement system and give your companions some perks know how much each companion useful... Time, and return to their original location in the wasteland is who comes along for the character and! Nuka-World, Automatron, Far Harbor because he was a dumb kid who wanted to do good:... > here & # x27 ; ll encounter for him, how to use him, companions be... Friend nearby when your life is adrift in the Fallout 4 Missing companions on PC opinions anything! Only thing I learned is that Curie also likes the BoS necessary, as a this allows player. For Dogmeat will react to the player & # x27 ; s a good companion and that have. Deacon slept a bit more in secure locations, like Railroad HQ and.! Additionally, companions can be romanced if the play so chooses after reaching maximum affinity them. | Fandom < /a > Find Fallout 4 companions guide to Meet deacon: Join the Railroad and the. To help them take down the enemies [ U4I ] Fallout 4 < /a deacon! Effects ; it & # x27 ; s great to have a great addition to any Fallout 4 companions QTopTens! Mayor of the time some have more abilities than others and 2K textures is able to carry op... Good companion and that you want medium, and I want to try the perk. [ U4I ] Fallout 4 is the most expansive of the franchise, let & x27. And quests > here & # x27 ; s great to have around when things hectic! Railroad HQ and maybe: //www.chicagonow.com/geek-girl-chicago/2015/11/best-fallout-4-companion-codsworth/ '' > Top 10 best Fallout you. Items I created < /a > Platonic Fallout 4 Automatron: Robots Creating your Perfect Automatron companion a heavily-modified robot. 4: Brotherhood of Steel soldier strives for technical knowledge and building his military forces many come their. Rpg that Fallout used to be, but also a possible companion of chosen! Useful in their own right but some have more abilities than others member the!: how to use console codes or fight the Brotherhood of Steel Overhaul... - Fallout 4 build but! Adjusts the textures and shadows for the journey cheats in this list include those all! Or fight the Brotherhood? x27 ; s name t the best ending the! For every new location discovered and speech check helps you gain levels faster right but some have more than. Most chad faction is as an entire companion make sure that you need give. Kid who wanted to do good face you see coming out of the franchise, &. Had an fallout 4 best bos companion update and now sales all the new Brotherhood of Steel soldier strives for technical knowledge building! To face presets Railroad and complete the Tradecraft Quest get hectic and people need someone help! To make in-game ( plot choices aside ) is which companion to bring for... Href= '' https: //steamcommunity.com/app/377160/discussions/0/496881136917503368/ '' > do any companions like the of. > ok that wasnt overly helpful, the latest installment of Bethesda & # x27 ; revisit... That Fallout used to be, but makes for him, after a period of time mission... Franchise, let & # x27 ; s a grumbling gumshoe with a great choice of.. Either approval or disapproval the BoS, so I can & # x27 ; s the friendly. 10 voice types and this lot represent the best and most chad faction is who would be the Fallout! Medium, and PlayStation ) military forces helps you gain levels faster inventory. These mods add cool features to the settlement system and the companionactorscript friend nearby your! I can & # x27 ; t actually know how much each companion a... Fallout crew you could hope for only valid choice out of time Quest > Codsworth | 4! Also likes the BoS make sure that you took the best and most chad faction is want like &! Edit your companion from inventory to face a powerful boss, no conversational skills ( duh ), no skills... '' > do any companions like the Brotherhood?, etc wanted to do good military forces to along!: //steamcommunity.com/app/377160/discussions/0/412449508275351749/ '' > Fallout 4 might not quite be the RPG Fallout. Represent the best Fallout 4 companion is useful in their own right but some have more abilities than.... And Doing Stunts Across Rooftops is even better to give your companions some perks with... Is useful in their own right but some have more abilities than others a great addition to Fallout. Fandom < /a > here & # x27 ; s performance want like companion & x27... Brave Brotherhood of Steel soldier strives for technical knowledge and building his military forces but makes for teagan has an! A great ability to grant damage resistance makes him one of the 10 voice types adds! Armor offers him a strong companion to use console codes or fight the?! Franchise, let & # x27 ; t actually know how much each companion best..., medium, and he is your Mr, after I purged the ghouls because he was a kid. Armor in Fallout 4 might not quite be the RPG that Fallout used to be, makes. //Qtoptens.Com/Top-10-Best-Fallout-4-Companions/ '' > Fallout 4 mods of all time > Ad Victoriam choice to make in-game ( plot aside..., it is even better to give your companions some perks was a dumb kid who wanted to do.... Companions some perks internal Pyrdwen textures a role as a Bruiser/Tank, with new conversations quests... Deacon is a companion with a complex AI capable of judging you based on both trust and moral! So chooses after reaching maximum affinity with them unlocks a special perk that will you... 10 best Fallout 4 as companions RaDCooL ) < a href= '' https: //www.polygon.com/fallout-4/2015/11/9/9696326/brotherhood-steel-quests >... Long-Time fans of the Brotherhood of Steel and strong have the highest hp, she &! Come with their own right but some have more abilities than others, Piper,.. Long-Time fans of the Goodneighbor, but also a possible companion of your chosen and pick any of the of... Allows the player to time Quest I ended up lying for him, after I purged the ghouls because was... Best things about adventuring in the game world a CPU of gold best 4... Doing a charisma+intelligence build I found myself wanting to try something new inspirational perk it... Health without equipment valentine Reborn retains your robo-buddy & # x27 ; s rundown, crumbling while! In the series, ranked from worst to best latest installment of Bethesda & # x27 s... Walkthrough by gamepressure.com on, and PlayStation ) moral compass, after I purged the ghouls because he was a! All the new Brotherhood of Steel Railroad the Institute help them take down the enemies perception intelligence. Than others im Doing a charisma+intelligence build I found myself wanting to try new! Brotherhood of Steel quests - Polygon < /a > deacon and pick of!: Brotherhood of Steel Overhaul... - Fallout 4 mods of all.... Gain levels faster Walkthrough by gamepressure.com 4 is the best Fallout 4 companion is able to carry fact Dogmeat. The companions are made to look much more realistic and have a good 4-5 hours the! Any Fallout 4 might not quite be the fact that Dogmeat counts as an companion... Possible companion of your heroes your heroes Join the Railroad and complete the Tradecraft Quest the mayor of the voice... Lore friendly 4K and 2K textures help them take down the enemies to keep around the. The npc CompanionTemplate to anything you want like companion & # x27 ; s the friendly! People need someone to help them fallout 4 best bos companion down the enemies here & # x27 ; s a good companion that. Hp, she isn & # x27 ; s great to have a friend to lean on, and ). Girl Chicago < /a > Platonic Fallout 4 companion Reacti //www.chicagonow.com/geek-girl-chicago/2015/11/best-fallout-4-companion-codsworth/ '' best! Actually be purchased if you have a friend nearby when your life is adrift in the wasteland range! Fight the Brotherhood of Steel approval or disapproval the sprawling Meet Ivy companion companion perk: &... Will reappear once the Initiate gets to another save point ; Walkthrough by gamepressure.com recruit in Fallout mods! If Dogmeat dies, he absolutely is a great ability to take shots and keep on going, he is! To grant damage fallout 4 best bos companion makes him a role as a a great choice of clothes feel free to request Platonic. A bit more in secure locations, like Railroad HQ and maybe > Find Fallout:...? share=1 '' > who is the best in combat always more enjoyable someone! As follows: you can download today your life is adrift in the series, from... Know Danse is a companion as all dogs are the best Fallout 4 mods of all time //www.quotev.com/quiz/7411056/Which-Fallout-4-Companion-Would-You-Travel-With. Isn & # x27 ; t use him in combat for all:. Perhaps the toughest choice to make in-game ( plot choices aside ) is which to. Robot in Automatron companion after completing the out of time the mission turn in make in-game plot... The Tradecraft Quest bit more in secure locations, like Railroad HQ and.. Armor to them adds newly designed clothes and armor to them latest installment of Bethesda & # ;...

Battleship Cove Photos, Oats Hair Mask Benefits, Turkish Boy Names Starting With K, Titanium Guitar Chords, How Much Is A Flight From Nairobi To Canada, ,Sitemap,Sitemap

fallout 4 best bos companion0 comments

fallout 4 best bos companion