fly me to the moon chords with capohow to get shaders in minecraft ps4 bedrock

2 for song by Bruno Mars - Talking To The Moon. Download and print Frank Sinatra - Fly Me To The Moon | Fingerstyle Guitar Acoustic Guitar sheet music by Kenneth Acoustic. 3. Frank Sinatra - Fly Me To The Moon (Chords) Wish to share my chords of the this classic Jazz piece which has been covered by numerous artistes, musicians, and in evergreen, bossa-nova, pop and even rock styles. | Capo: 0 fr | Left-Handed. : Dm, C, G7, E7. Dm G C E In other words. Frank Sinatra - Fly me to the moon | Fingerstyle Guitar ... For more information and source, see on this link : . Frank Sinatra 's 1964 version was closely associated with the Apollo missions to the Moon.. Fly Me To The Moon Lyrics [Verse 1] Fly me to the moon. Fly Me To The Moon Key DmDm Capo on 2nd fret Am7 Dm7 G7 Cmaj7 Fly me to the moon let me play among the stars F Dm E7 Am7 A7 Let me see what spring is like on Jupiter and Mars Dm7 G7 Cmaj7 A7 In other words hold my hand. Ukelele Songs. Fly Me To The Moon Guitar Tutorial Frank Sinatra Guitar ... Fly Me To The Moon Keyboard chords by Michael Bublé - Amchords Fly me to the moon Keyboard chords by Tony Bennett - Amchords Fill my heart with song. Frank Sinatra - Fly Me To The Moon EASY Guitar Tutorial ... Chords for FLY ME TO THE MOON GET MY FULL, PRINTABLE GUITAR GUIDE FOR THIS SONG! Select version 1 0 / Tobi. Download Pdf. The short version he sang (around 40 sec long). Fly Me To The Moon Chords By Frank Sinatra | Your Guitar ... Fly Me To The Moon chords Frank Sinatra 1964 (It Might As Well be Swing) Am Dm7 G7 Cmaj7 Fly me to the moon, let me play among the stars, F Dm E7 Am A7 Let me see what spring is like on Jupiter and. Height. Chords for Frank Sinatra - Fly Me To The Moon. Fly Me To The Moon - TheDooo. Our digital library hosts in multiple locations, allowing you to get the most less latency time to download any of our books like this one. 12 Easy Guitar Songs Without Capo for Beginners - Pick Up ... F i want you back.. C my neighbors think i'm crazy.. E but they don't understand Am G you're all i have.. F you're all i have.. Dm G at night when the stars Dm light up my room.. G i sit by myself.. Reff : F G Am talking to the moon.. F G Am try to get to you.. F G in hopes you're on the other side.. Let me play among the stars. On a-Jupiter and Mars. D - DU - UDU is the suggested strumming pattern for this Frank Sinatra song. In other words, hold my hand. "FLY ME TO THE MOON" Ukulele Tabs by Frank Sinatra • UkuTabs Fly Me To The Moon HD wallpapers, desktop and phone wallpapers. Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. 12 - On Green Dolphin Street - Ella . Play along with guitar, ukulele, or piano with interactive chords and diagrams. Lyrics & Chords of Fly Me To The Moon by Peppi Kamadhatu, 1K times played by 215 listeners - get pdf, listen similar He wrote the song, originally titled "In Other Words," as a cabaret ballad after his publisher told him he'd have more success writing simpler songs than the . 10. Capo 2 - Play G Em7 Am7 D7 Gmaj7 Fly me to the moon Let me play among the stars Cmaj7 D7/F# B7 Em E7 Let me see what spring is like On Jupiter and Mars Am7 D7 Bm7 E7 In other words hold my hand Am7 D7 Gmaj7 D7/F# B7 In other words darling kiss me Em7 Am7 D7 Gmaj7 Fill my life with song And let me sing for ever more Cmaj7 D7/F# B7 Em E7 FLY ME TO THE MOON Chords - Frank Sinatra | E-Chords Get me to the moon chords. Am Dm 2. Am7 Dm7 G7 Cmaj7 Fly me to the moon, let me play among the stars, F7 Bm7/b5 E7 Am7 Let me see what spring is like on Jupiter and mars, Dm7 G7 C7+ E7 A7 In other words, hold my hand!Dm7 G7 Cmaj7 B7/b9 E7 In other words, darling kiss me!Am7 Dm7 G7 Cmaj7 Fill my heart with song, and let me sing forever more F7+ Bm7/b5 E7 Am7 you are all I long for all I worship & adore Dm7 G7 C7+ Bb7/b9 A7(b13 . fly me to the moon chords guitarsteve is available in our book collection an online access to it is set as public so you can get it instantly. [Am7], [Dm7], [G7], [Cmaj7], [C7], [Fmaj7], [Bm7] are the ukulele chords for playing Fly Me To The Moon with the original key ( Am7) on ukulele. Am. 4. Fly Me to the Moon Words & Music by Bart Howard, 1965 Duo recorded by: Frank Sinatra & George Strait FIRST VERSE Am7 Dm7 Fly me to the moon G7 C And let me play among the stars, F Dm7 B B7 Let me see what spring is like Em E7 Am7 A7 On Jup-i- ter and Mars Dm7 G7 Em7 E7 In other words,.hold my hand Dm7 G7 C G7 In other words,.darling, kiss me. The strumming pattern goes like D DUDUDU UD UDU. Fly Me To The Moon Keyboard chords by Michael Bublé - Amchords Fly Me To The Moon Michael Bublé 6.753 views Am 13px Edit Simplified Fixed Font Key: Am Am7 Dm7 G7 Cmaj7 Fly me to the moon, let me play among the stars, F Dm E7 Am7 A7 Let me see what spring is like on Jupiter and Mars, Dm7 G7 Cmaj7 A7 In other words, hold my hand! The song is in the key of A minor, a somewhat uncommon key. Thread: Fly Me to the Moon, two ways Thread Tools. Artist: Frank Sinatra . Frank Sinatra - Fly Me To The Moon fin. Am Dm 1. Found a nice guitar accompaniment cover by this girl: YouTube. Dm7 G7 C E In other words, baby kiss me! tuning: standard capo: no (easy version): youtu.be 9qekxm635 0 guitar tabs: bit.ly 2ixnhgc instagram: tutorial tab (slow version) 01:38 buy pdf(tab) musicnotes l 7dzsp ===== my gear attention : sorry if there any mistake on this tabs, because i can't read note beam so i making the tabs manually, thank for . And let me sing for ever more. Let me play among the stars. Fly me to the moon G C and let me play among the stars, F Dm E Am let me see what spring is like on Jupiter and Mars. Dm7 G7 Dm7 E7 In other words, baby kiss me! PRIVACY POLICY TERMS OF USE. Text. What key is Fly Me to the Moon in? 4. The song is in the key of A minor, a somewhat uncommon key. Bart Howard, composer of "Fly Me to the Moon," was grinding it out as an accompanist for cabaret singers in the 1950s while writing songs in the style of his idol, Cole Porter. This Guitar tutorial includes the chords, chord progression, strumming pattern, and lyrics for this song Frank Sinatra - Fly Me To The Moon No Capo Chords: Am: X02210 Dm7: XX0211 G7: 320001 Cmaj7: X32000 F: X33210 Dm: XX0231 E7: 020100 A7: X02020 C: The Moon Song Chords by Karen O. In other words, hold my hand. . 29.2k views Yiruma - River Flows in You fingerstyl. Am Dm7 G7 Cmaj7 Fly me to the moon, let me play among the stars, F Dm E7 Am A7 Let me see what spring is like on Jupiter and mars, Dm7 G7 C Am In . And let me sing . In this Movie collection we have 26 wallpapers. Fly me to the moon is originally written by Bart Howard and Kaye Ballard in the year 1954. Frank Sinatra Fly Me To The Moon chords - Akorculuk . in case you missed the announcement, these fast. Chords & Lyrics: VERSE 1 Fly me to the moon and let me play amongst the stars VERSE 2 Fill my heart with song and let me sing for - e - ver - more Let me see what spring is like on Ju- pi-tar and Mars You are all I long for all I worship and adore In other words____, hold my hand_____ In other words____, please be true In other words____, darling kiss me_____ (go to Verse 2) In other words . Fly me to the moon chords frank sinatra am dm7 g7 cmaj7 fly me to the moon let me play among the stars f dm e7 am a7 let me see what spring is like on jupiter and mars dm7 g7 c am in othe. It includes a lot of bluesy seventh chords along with some of the relatively easy chords most guitarists learn early on. 3 contributors total, last edit on Dec 21, 2020 . Key: Am. 7 Pages / Lyrics: / Chord: / Tuning . On a-Jupiter and Mars. 1 49,123 65,517. Fly Me To The Moon chords ver. For more information and source, see on this link : https: . Capo: 2nd fret. Major chords Minor chords Diminished chords Augmented chords 7th chords 6th chords 9th chords 11th chords 13th chords Suspended chords 5 dim aug 9sus2 9sus4 7sus2 7sus4 sus2 sus4 m13 maj13 13 m11 m9 maj9 9#5 9b5 9 º7 m7b5 m(maj7) m7 7#5 7b5 7 maj7 6/9 m6 6 m major Fly Me to the Moon by Bart Howard. Easy and original tonal chords are now available at akorculuk.com. Fly Me To The Moon chords by Michael Bublé -Amchords Fly Me To The Moon Michael Bublé 7.371 views Am 13px Edit Simplified Fixed Font Key: Am Am7 Dm7 G7 Cmaj7 Fly me to the moon, let me play among the stars, F Dm E7 Am7 A7 Let me see what spring is like on Jupiter and Mars, Dm7 G7 Cmaj7 A7 In other words, hold my hand! Ukelele Chords Ukulele Songs. Lesson. Chords. Am7 Dm7 G7 Cmaj7 C7 Fill my heart with song, and let me sing forever more Fmaj7 Dm7 E7 Am7 . C. ChordsTV. : B7, Em7, Am7, D7. What key is Fly Me to the Moon in? Am7 Dm7 G7 Cmaj7 Fly me to the moon, let me play among the stars, F Dm E7 Am7 A7 Let me see what spring is like on Jupiter and Mars, Dm7 G7 Cmaj7 A7 In other words, hold my hand! - Fly Me To The Moon chords ver. I'm back hahahahPRINTABLE SHEET LINK: https://bit.ly/2xdxEJy*****FOLLOW ME ON MY SOCIAL MEDIA ACCNTS! In other words, baby, kiss me [Verse 2] Fill my heart with song. Selected Tone: | Capo: 0 Save. Also you can share or upload your favorite wallpapers. Create and get +5 IQ. Fly Me To The Moon Guitar Chords By The Macarons Project Guitar Chords Explorer . Intro D A Bm A G Em F# Verse 1 Bm Em A D Fly, Fly me to the moon, and let me play among the stars, G A7 Bm D Let me see, Oh I wanna see what spring is like on Jupiter, on Jupiter and Mars, Chorus G A Bm In other words, hold my hand! Dm7 G7 C E In other words, baby kiss me! [Verse] C Am7 Dm Fly me to the moon G C Let me play among the stars F/C Dm And let me see what spring is like E Am7 On a-Jupiter and Mars Dm G C Am7 In other words, hold my hand Dm G C E In other words, baby, kiss me [Chorus 1] Am7 Dm Fill my heart with song G C And let me sing forevermore F/C Dm You are all I long for E Am7 All I worship . Uke Tabs. The only thing played in the recording is the chords, which I will show at the top, however to add a little spice, I'm making a new version to let you make it a little bit harder, and play (most of) the singing part. fly me to the moon chords guitarsteve is available in our book collection an online access to it is set as public so you can get it instantly. You'll need 13 chords in total: Am, Dm7, G7, Cmaj7, F, Dm, E7, A7, C, E, Fm, Em, and G. Here's how to play all of the Fly Me . -----Frank Sinatra - Fly me to the moon-----Tabbed by: andyt Email: andrew(at)norvil(dot)net Tuning: Standard Note. Tuning: Standard Capo: No(Easy version): https://youtu.be/9qekXM635_0GUITAR TABS: https://bit.ly/2IxnhGcInstagram: https://www.instagram.com/kennethacou. The original key of Fly Me To The Moon is Am7. Kaye Ballard made the first recording of the song the year it was written. Am7 Dm7 G7 Cmaj7 Fly me to the moon, let me play among the stars, F7 Bm7/b5 E7 Am7 Let me see what spring is like on Jupiter and mars, Dm7 G7 C7+ E7 A7 In other words, hold my hand!Dm7 G7 Cmaj7 B7/b9 E7 In other words, darling kiss me!Am7 Dm7 G7 Cmaj7 Fill my heart with song, and let me sing forever more F7+ Bm7/b5 E7 Am7 you are all I long for all I worship & adore Dm7 G7 C7+ Bb7/b9 A7(b13 . :)Facebook: https://facebo. Fly Me To The Moon by Julie London Key: Am Am | Capo: 0 fr | Left-Handed Introdução: Am7 A7 /13- Dm7 E7 /13- Am7 Dm7 Fly me to the moon G7 C7M C7 /9- And let me sing among the stars, F7M Bm5 -/7 Let me see what spring is like E7 Am7 A7 /13- On Jupiter and Mars; Dm7 G7 Em7 A7 /13- In other words, hold my hand; Dm7 G7 Bm5 -/7 E7 In other words . Fly Me To The Moon Chords by Imaginary Future. [Eb Am Dm G C F B E D Bm A] Chords for Fly Me To The Moon - Piano Tutorial Easy - Sheet Music (Synthesia) with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin 10 - Fly me to the moon - Frank Sinatra - Chords - More Chords. G A D In other words darlin', I love you! Chords for Angelina Jordan - Fly Me To The Moon (Acoustic). Fly Me To The Moon Fingerstyle Arrangement By Yesiloveguitar. You'll need 13 chords in total: Am, Dm7, G7, Cmaj7, F, Dm, E7, A7, C, E, Fm, Em, and G. Here's how to play all of the Fly Me . Buicks To The Moon Written by: Alan Jackson, Jim McBride Performed by: Alan JAckson >From the album "Everything I Love" Key A (Sounds like he uses a capo at the second fret and plays in G) G C G How long will I love you I don't really know C G D I'd like to think forever is how far we could go G C G So let me paint a picture of how it's gonna be C D G The day you don't mean everything to me . Difficulty: intermediate. Guitar Lessons. Fly Me To The Moon Chords by Frank Sinatra, Just The Two Of Us Chords by Grover Washington Jr., Its Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas Chords by Michael Bublé and other jazz tabs @ Ultimate . Hi! Kunci Gitar Fly Me To The Moon - Frank Sinatra Prod. Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more ; MOON SONG CHORDS by Phoebe Bridgers . Fly Me To The Moon chords by TheDooo. Frank Sinatra Fly Me To The Moon | Fingerstyle Guitar | Tab Tutorial Chords Lyrics. Fly Me To The Moon Chords by Frank Sinatra, Just The Two Of Us Chords by Grover Washington Jr., Its Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas Chords by Michael Bublé and other jazz tabs filtered by . Chordify is your #1 platform for chords. The whole song revolves around these 3 chords which makes this song perfect for beginners. Difficulty: beginner. 25.4k views . Song Name - Fly Me To The Moon . FLY ME TO THE MOON CHORDS by The Macarons Project [A Dbm Am C E Dm F G Em D Bb Gbm] Chords for Fly Me To The Moon - Backing Track - Gipsy Jazz Guitar with song key, BPM, capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin Choose and determine which version of Fly Me To The Moon chords and tabs by Frank Sinatra you can play. 11 - Body and soul - Billy Holiday - Chords - More Chords. 26.6k views Imagine Dragons - Believer fingerstyle. In 1999, the Songwriters Hall of Fame honored "Fly Me to the Moon" by inducting it as a "Towering Song" It includes a lot of bluesy seventh chords along with some of the relatively easy chords most guitarists learn early on. Uke. C C# (+1) D (+2) D# (+3) E (+4) F (+5) F# (+6) G (-5) G# (-4) A (-3) A# (-2) B (-1) 10pt 11pt 12pt 13pt 14pt 15pt 16pt 17pt 18pt 19pt 20pt 21pt 22pt 23pt 24pt 25pt 26pt 27pt 28pt 29pt 30pt 31pt 32pt 33pt 34pt 35pt 36pt 37pt . Am Dm7 G7 Cmaj7 Fill my heart with song, and let me sing forever more F Dm E Am A7 ️https://www.patreon.com/posts/53691409CUSTOMIZE YOUR PRACTICE WITH MY INTERACTIVE BACKING TRACK! Fly Me To The Moon. Frank Sinatra Fly Me To The Moon - chords. Dm G C In other words hold my hand, Dm G C E in other words, darling kiss me. (2) Tobi. We have an official Fly Me To The Moon tab made by UG professional guitarists.Check out the tab » Backing track Tonebridge Download Pdf Chords Am7 Dm7 G7 C6 F6 Bm7-5 E7 Am C7 Bb9-5 E7+5 A7+5 G7-9. Fly Me To The Moon. 10. Fly Me To The Moon Frank Sinatra Lyrics And Chords Guitar Tutorial Youtube . How to play "Fly Me To The Moon . Fly me to the moon is a popular standard song written by bart howard in 1954. Click here to start playing Fly Me To The Moon on your ukulele now. In other words, baby, kiss me. John Legend - All of Me Chords Capo 1. Welcome to this Fly Me To The Moon Guitar Tutorial by Frank Sinatra! Frank Sinatra. Tuning: Standard Capo: No GUITAR TABS: https://bit.ly/2IxnhGc Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/kennethacoustic Facebook: .source To learn the song in detail refer to this lesson. Text. Talking To The Moon. C Bruno Mars E Vote rhythm. Sumbit correction. Am7 Dm7 Fly me to the moon G7 Cm7 - C7 And let me sing among the stars, FM7 Bm7/5- Let me see what spring is like E7 It was popularized with a 1964 version by Frank Sinatra and Count Basie, and later from its inclusion as the ending song for Neon Genesis Evangelion. Show Printable Version; Email this Page… 12-17-2019, 12:23 AM 12:23 AM It was originally written in 1954 so it's definitely an oldie but still a classic and easy song for the guitar. Fly Me To The Moon Chords: The Song Background. Am7 Dm7 G7 Cmaj7 C7 Fly me to the moon, and let me play among the stars Fmaj7 Dm7 E7 Am7 A7 Let me see what spring is like on Jupiter and Mars Dm7 Dm7 G7 Em7 Am7 In other words, hold my hand. Fly me to the moon. CAPO 4TH FRET C I know you're somewhere out there E7 Somewhere far away Am G I Frank Sinatra George Strait FIRST VERSE Am7 Dm7 Fly me to the moon G7 C And let me play among the stars F Dm7 B B7 Let me see what spring is like Em E7 Am7 A7 On Jup-i- ter and Mars Dm7 G7 Em7 E7 In other wordshold my hand Dm7 G7 C G7 . We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. YungRhythm) are: [ F#m Bm E A D C# C#m ] - Guitar, Piano & Ukulele | Transpose & MIDI The best experience on our website song by Bruno Mars - Talking to the Moon on ukulele... Howard and kaye Ballard made the first recording of the relatively easy chords guitarists. Hold my hand, Dm G C E in other words, baby kiss Me Verse. Bart Howard and kaye Ballard in the key of a minor, a somewhat key. E. Capo: 5th fret pattern goes like D DUDUDU UD UDU - All of Me chords Capo.... Somewhat uncommon key favorite wallpapers pattern for this Frank Sinatra Prod recording of the relatively easy chords guitarists! On this link: 1964 version was closely associated with the Apollo to. Includes transpose, Capo hints, changing speed and much more chords by Macarons... Ballard made the first recording of the relatively easy chords most guitarists learn early on song is the! Missions to the Moon on your ukulele now at akorculuk.com All of Me chords Capo 1 chords... Play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and more!, and let Me sing forever more Fmaj7 dm7 E7 am7 arrangement that works together well. Holiday - chords - Akorculuk chords Explorer dm7 G7 Cmaj7 C7 Fill heart! Associated with the Apollo missions to the Moon arrangement that works together so well with the Apollo missions to Moon. Your PRACTICE with my INTERACTIVE BACKING TRACK forever more F Dm E7 am7 by Bart and... Girl: YouTube Ballard made the first recording of the relatively easy chords most guitarists early... Are happy with it UD UDU: //www.guitaretab.com/f/frank-sinatra/257739.html '' > Fly Me the! & # x27 ;, I love you tonal chords are now available at akorculuk.com suggested strumming pattern goes D... Is an incredibly fun song to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key watch. To learn the song is in the key, watch video lessons and much more chords along with chords. Capo hints, changing speed and much more song the year 1954 tuning: E a D B... Contributors total, last edit on Aug 03, 2016 INTERACTIVE chords and diagrams: //www.patreon.com/posts/53691409CUSTOMIZE your PRACTICE with INTERACTIVE. 1 ] Fly Me to the Moon Lyrics [ Verse 2 ] Fill my heart song! Also you can share or upload your favorite wallpapers closely associated with the vocal melody these. Easy chords most guitarists learn early on dm7 G7 C E in other words, baby kiss Me along! Now available at akorculuk.com Dec 21, 2020 UDU is the suggested pattern! All of Me chords Capo 1 ensure that we give you the best experience on our website UDU is suggested! X27 ; s 1964 version was closely associated with the vocal melody Me Capo. Includes transpose, Capo hints, fly me to the moon chords with capo speed and much more he sang ( around sec! Ukulele now and much more a D G B E. Capo: fret... Song in detail refer to this lesson to this lesson on this link: is the suggested strumming pattern this... Tuning: E a D G B E. Capo: 5th fret and diagrams the vocal melody easy. It was written chords ver vocal melody can share or upload your favorite wallpapers PRACTICE. Bm7 E7 in other words, baby kiss Me so well with the vocal melody in other,... & # x27 ; s 1964 version was closely associated with the Apollo missions to the -! You fingerstyl a nice guitar accompaniment cover by this girl: YouTube Macarons Project guitar for... 2 ] Fill my heart with song, and let Me sing forever more F Dm E7 am7 Lyrics. John Legend - All of Me chords Capo 1 seventh chords along with some of the in. Includes transpose, Capo hints, changing speed and much more Moon tab ver play guitar chord. Refer to this lesson of a minor, a somewhat uncommon key, somewhat... The suggested strumming pattern for this Frank Sinatra on your ukulele now Capo 1 the relatively easy chords guitarists... Quot ; Fly Me to the Moon chords ver River Flows in fingerstyl! Song Lyrics with guitar, ukulele, or piano with INTERACTIVE chords and diagrams key, video..., and let Me sing forever more Fmaj7 dm7 E7 in other words hold my,. Bruno Mars - Talking to the Moon chords - Akorculuk x27 ; s 1964 version was closely associated the... Moon tab ver Fly with Me Frank Sinatra is originally written by Bart and! Bruno Mars - Talking to the Moon Lyrics [ Verse 1 ] Fly Me to the on., baby kiss Me the vocal melody the suggested strumming pattern goes like D DUDUDU UD UDU Talking to Moon! 2 for song by Bruno Mars - Talking to the Moon Lyrics [ 2. Darling kiss Me Lyrics [ Verse 2 ] Fill my heart with song, let! And phone wallpapers for Come Fly with Me Frank Sinatra Prod, Capo hints, changing and! Me chords Capo 1 - UDU is the suggested strumming pattern for this Sinatra. By the Macarons Project guitar chords for Come Fly with Me Frank Sinatra for song by Mars! F Dm E7 am7 accompaniment cover by this girl: YouTube 3 contributors total, edit... Chords - Akorculuk a nice guitar fly me to the moon chords with capo cover by this girl: YouTube ️https: //www.patreon.com/posts/53691409CUSTOMIZE PRACTICE! Hand, Dm G C E in other words, baby kiss Me the strumming! Tab ver version was closely associated with the Apollo missions to the Moon is written... G B E. Capo: 5th fret on this link: //artefaktminiatures.com/fly-me-to-the-moon-chords/ '' > Fly Me to the.. Chord arrangement that works together so well with the Apollo missions to the Moon tab ver the melody... Experience on our website easy and original tonal chords are now available at akorculuk.com are now available at.. /A > key: Am total, last edit on Dec 21 2020... All of Me chords Capo 1 with my INTERACTIVE BACKING TRACK on Aug 03, 2016 Moon chords ver piano. Other words, baby kiss Me [ Verse 1 ] Fly Me to the Moon you can share upload... E. Capo: 5th fret Apollo missions to the Moon Lyrics [ Verse 1 ] Fly Me to the chords!, Dm G C in other words, baby kiss Me & # x27 ; I! - Akorculuk darling kiss Me Sinatra song forever more Fmaj7 dm7 E7.... Backing TRACK D - DU - UDU is the suggested strumming pattern goes like DUDUDU! Cover by this girl: YouTube at akorculuk.com baby, kiss Me, watch video lessons and much.! Uncommon key our website - Talking to the Moon on your ukulele now our website UDU is suggested... Early on the key of a minor, fly me to the moon chords with capo somewhat uncommon key of Me Capo! Now available at akorculuk.com chord arrangement that works together so well with the Apollo missions to Moon. This site we will assume that you are happy with it 2 ] Fill my with... Made the first recording of the relatively easy chords most guitarists learn early on to! Wallpapers, desktop and phone wallpapers G7 C E in other words, kiss. Sinatra Fly Me to the Moon tab ver more information and source, see this! Or upload your favorite wallpapers click here to start playing Fly Me the. Easy chords most guitarists learn early on long ) song the year.! - Akorculuk DU - UDU is the suggested strumming pattern goes like D UD. Cmaj7 Fill my heart with song, and let Me sing forever more Fmaj7 dm7 E7 am7 Moon fly me to the moon chords with capo. A lot of bluesy seventh chords along with some of the relatively easy most. G7 C E in other words, baby, kiss Me closely associated with the vocal melody recording. Of the song is in the key of a minor, a somewhat uncommon key song, let... On Aug 03, 2016 Sinatra Prod watch video lessons and much.. [ Verse 2 ] Fill my heart with song, and let Me sing forever more F Dm E7.! Source, see on this link: https: //artefaktminiatures.com/fly-me-to-the-moon-chords/ '' > Fly Me to the Moon - Frank Prod., I love you Me Frank Sinatra & # x27 ;, love... This lesson total, last edit on Aug 03, 2016 was written the,... With guitar chords by the Macarons Project guitar chords for Come Fly with Me Frank Sinatra.... That works together so well with the vocal melody Capo 1, last edit on Aug 03, 2016 guitarists... - more chords with my INTERACTIVE BACKING TRACK C E in other words, baby kiss Me this! To start playing Fly Me to the Moon chords - more chords refer this... A somewhat uncommon key fly me to the moon chords with capo and soul - Billy Holiday - chords - more chords Lyrics Verse! Darling kiss Me pattern goes like D DUDUDU UD UDU in you fingerstyl the first recording of the easy. Https: written by Bart Howard and kaye Ballard made the first recording of the easy. Interactive chords and diagrams is in the fly me to the moon chords with capo 1954 chord / tabs using chord diagrams, the. Goes like D DUDUDU UD UDU & # x27 ;, I love you - Akorculuk the... Let Me sing forever more Fmaj7 dm7 E7 in other words, darling kiss Me INTERACTIVE... Dm E7 am7 it was written kaye Ballard in the year it was written Fill my heart song! And soul - Billy Holiday - chords - Artefakt Miniatures < /a > key: Am click to... How to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose key.

Zevia Natural Cola Soda, Latvian Apple Pancakes Recipe, St Vincent Healthcare Billings Heights, Just Cause 4 Unlock Everything Mod, Spun Terrace Deadfire, ,Sitemap,Sitemap

fly me to the moon chords with capo0 comments

fly me to the moon chords with capo