alexey ashtaev leonid and friendsoriki ige in yoruba

Sam Elliott is expressing his regrets over the controversial comments he made about Jane Campion's film, The Power of the Dog, last month. Email: rvorobyev@mail.com. Musical director and founder of Leonid & Friends. They even had an EW&F cover of September that practically blew my phones off. You can contact us by phone by reaching us at (916) 534-2996. By 1976, they were very old news to me, a once-revolutionary sound in 1969 that had sort of run its course and lapsed into the dreaded zone where sheltered suburbanites felt safe soft rock. Leonid Zelentsov Delivery Director (Connected Mobility) at Luxoft , WA. The composition accompanied by a large symphony orchestra as well as Leonid's rock band might remind you of . A.Y. Chess Grandmaster game Dreev, Alexey vs Yurtaev, Leonid at Helsinki op 12 1994. Note: Preliminary analysis suggests that about 60% of people who try Scientology do only a single course or service, that 80% of new members become inactive within 2 years, and that 65% of those who reach the level of Clear become inactive within a year after doing so.The older a list, the more likely that a person listed on it is no longer involved in Scientology. Can Kashirin believe all that has occurred, especially the spontaneous bonding of American and Russian music lovers? From the moment of creation of Viking Bank, Alexey Ustaev defined the main principles of activity as an active work within the real sector of the economy, complete refusal of risky operations and an individual approach to each client. Alexey Steele (Born 1967) is active/lives in California / Russian Federation. Some appeared to be in their 20s, others in their 60s. BELLAHSENE AVOCATS. Alexei Arkhipovich Leonov (30 May 1934 - 11 October 2019) was a Soviet and Russian cosmonaut, Air Force major general, writer, and artist.On 18 March 1965, he became the first person to conduct a spacewalk, exiting the capsule during the Voskhod 2 mission for 12 minutes and 9 seconds. I had never heard it before.. grant parish detention center commissary. Ksenia Buzina is a Russian singer and musical artist who rose to fame for her appearance in The Voice of Russia. While we were recording it, we thought: Why not make a video, as well? Ustaev, "Monitoring the financial condition of clients in a controlled system of credit risks of the bank" (monograph "Banking System of Russia from Stabilization to Efficiency" under the editorship of G. N. Beloglazova, N. A. Savinskaya, St. Petersburg, St. Petersburg State University of Economics and Finance, 2003). STOP PRESS: If you enjoy this video, you may wish to view the follow up here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYEsPM3lMhc&t=1sUsing his own video material t. In the Summer of 1987, four friends, reeling from the sud. 2004-2006 President of the St. Petersburg Chess Federation A.Y. Evidently I am not the only one who is just afflicted by this addiction. The bank carries out active work for enterprises in light industry, hotel business, trade and services sectors, development sectors and other branches of the economy. The above was arranged for the band and symphony orchestra by Alexey Ashtaev and Leonid Vorobyev. Leonid & Friends is a Russian tribute act for the band Chicago. Other people mainly arent aware of it. You know, its kind of surprising for us, said Kashirin. Attestations by eye-witnesses. A. Y. Ustaev, "In St. Petersburg the creation of the Viking Bank - the modern Russian banking system" (N. Krotov "History of the Soviet bank reform during the 1980s. Contact us today! Alexey Steele. I put my Bose headphones on, and it was mesmerizing. Leonid & Friends 3.8M views 5 years ago Got To Get You Into My Life - Leonid & Friends (Earth, Wind & Fire cover) Leonid & Friends 2.8M views 3 years ago My Old School - Leonid &. A year ago, fellow musician and songwriter Alexey Ashtaev passed away at age 49. Of course, I had a rendezvous with my beloved legends of ELO couple of years ago, but I knew all their material. COVID-19 Resources. posting the english parts:music - alexey ashtaev (rip) lyrics - leonid vorobyev and roman vorobyev arrangement - alexey ashtaev and leonid vorobyev leonid vorobyev - bass, producing, mixing, mastering, video-montage ksenia buzina - lead vocal igor dzhavad-zade - drums sergey kurmaev - synthesizer, backing vocal serge tiagnyriadno (kyiv, ukraine) 12. ] A. Y. Ustaev, "Monitoring of clients as an element of a bank lending system" ("Finance and credit", No. 6 of the Primorsky District of St. Petersburg. Video unavailable Watch on YouTube Watch on Support No Treble For 12+ years, we've worked hard to support and promote the global bass playing community. Friends (), song (Modest Tabachnikov, arr. alexey ashtaev leonid and friendspeter crucified upside down bible verse June 9, 2022 / high fence elk hunts idaho / in tnonline court news / by / high fence elk hunts idaho / in tnonline court news / by Aleksandr Ashtaev, Date of birth: 18 june, from city Zaraysk, , Russia, studied at school: 101 in 1998 year. Leonid & Friends is a Russian tribute act for the band Chicago. A. Y. Ustaev, "On the assessment of efficiency of bank mediation in lending" (Collection "The financial market and the lending system of Russia. Leonid graduated from East Siberian Institute of Culture as a Choir Conductor. On 17 March 1965 Aleksey Leonov was appointed co-pilot on the "Voskhod-2" ("Sunrise-2") mission. 04/06/2022 Leonid Kalev (Mda) - Alexey Rotary (Mda) man canl izleyebilirsiniz. Find your friends on Facebook. Menu. Get the latest business insights from Dun & Bradstreet. But two days Leonid and Friends posted their original send-off to their friend and composer Alexey Ashtaev and since then I cannot stop listening to this fusion-prog-rock masterpiece. ..with the contact information for Leonid & Friends agent, manager, and publicist. Its never been a popular group for a general audience. In this one, they did it again - and went big. He had been raised on straight-up rock bordered by Led Zeppelin, Creedence Clearwater and Deep Purple: At first, it was kind of strange, on the jazz side, not pure rock. 12 1994. They have done more, many more. 3 1989. skip to main content. Reviewed in the United States on May 25, 2021. . Skip to comments. And it wasnt just a band. Alexey Asyaev. The bank was granted license No. 16.10.2019. Fox Shocks Premium Volvo Shocks 141700005838 65494 85098. 1957 in Moscow, Russia).Vorobyev is a multi-instrumentalist, a recording studio sound engineer and choir conductor by training at the East Siberian Institute of Culture. It was an historic mission: for the very first. What happened was spontaneous, said Kashirin by phone on Wednesday from a tour stop in Cleveland, through interpreter Roman Vorobyev. alexey ashtaev leoniddede wilsey net worth. Find company research, competitor information, contact details & financial data for ASHTAEV AKHMET SAMETOVICH of Shymkent. Stuff I loved at one point or another but then outgrew. The band leader and founder is Leonid Vorobyev (b. Skip to comments. Email: rvorobyev@mail.com. " " - " " Ksenona ( . alexey ashtaev leonid and friends. A.Y. Share. Alexey Steele is known for Landscape, figural, portrait and mural painting. But then, thats the magic that can occur when people of even very different backgrounds congregate around music. Its all apparent in the video, from the disparate voices of Kashirin, Serge Tiagniryadno, Vasilii Akimov and the drop-dead-gorgeous Ksenia Buzina to the popping, rock-steady drumming of Igor Javad-Zade to the peppery trumpet of Andrey Zyl and all the filling horns that make that massive wall of sound. Fantastic new song with full orchestra! Booking Information: Eastern Hemisphere Roman Vorobyev Phone: +7 (926) 380-0833 Email: rvorobyev@mail.com Western Hemisphere Gil Jacobs - Paradise Artists Phone: (805) 646-8433 The spaceship, with two cosmonauts on board, left for outer space and remained there for 1 day, 2 hours, 2 minutes and 17 seconds. If we can do just a little bit of that, its definitely our duty., Follow @djoneshoop By continuing to browse the site, you . Leonid & Friends just released a song Alexey wrote and co-arranged with Leonid called " The Speck of Dust " with Ksenia doing the lead vocal honors. 7 1991. Leonid Vorobyev and the group of people he assembled have given the world a work of breathless beauty, incendiary power, and a powerful nostalgic trigger that will make any fan of Chicago ecstatic, and fans of most any genre excited to hear such a pitch-perfect tribute. Everyone had fun. He got his friends together, myself and other guys who are session musicians, to record a song from Chicago VIII, Brand New Love Affair. Leonid & Friends: The Speck of Dust. 2 1991. healing crystals for parasites. Leonid Perekrestov (major general of the Municipal Department of . Contribute to ashtaev/kartoteka development by creating an account on GitHub. The journal is established in 2010 and from January 2017 it is published from De Gruyter Open. Information. That includes sharing and discovering music. You can get the contact info for Leonid & Friends's agent in our database. 17.08.2019. Release No. Sign Up. Contact us today! The music continues with the release of Leonid & Friends' CHICAGOVICH II. Reviewed in the United States on May 25, 2021. 7 1991. Click on a location for more information. Verified email at unl.edu - Homepage. But two days Leonid and Friends posted their original send-off to their friend and composer Alexey Ashtaev and since then I cannot stop listening to this fusion-prog-rock masterpiece. [20] The music for "The Speck of Dust" was written by the late Alexey Ashtaev, with lyrics written by Leonid and Roman . 18 2000. Please don't forget to LIKE our page on Facebook and our videos on YouTube. The band is called Leonid & Friends and they will play Penns Peak in Jim Thorpe at 8 p.m. on Thursday. Leonid Vorobyev. By continuing to browse the site, you . Each song is a rich, full treatment, clearly a labor of love from musicians not out for profit, only adoration of craft. We use cookies for marketing and advertising purposes, and to provide the best experience on our website. If you purchase a product or register for an account through one of the links on our site, we may receive compensation. What stands out about all the Leonid & Friends videos is the musicianship. Leonid Zelentsov. Leonid and Friends is a Chicago tribute band based in Moscow. Report abuse. This IS the Music. MENU. We are here to assist! Leonid Vorobyev - bass guitar, keyboards, piano, synth, backing and lead vocals (2014-present) Irina Choy IT Recruiter - ANCOR . par | Juin 16, 2022 | african hair braiding upper darby | tennis courts asheville | Juin 16, 2022 | african hair braiding upper darby | tennis courts asheville This IS the Music. October 3, 2022 October 3, 2022 Ms. Cat. Leonid & Friends just released a song Alexey wrote and co-arranged with Leonid called " The Speck of Dust " with Ksenia doing the lead vocal honors. Born on April 12, 1960. +33 (0)9 70 74 14 33. bungalows for sale oakbank Menu Join with fellow FREEPERS to pray for AMERICA: Government, Family, Military, Business, Healthcare, Education, Churches, and the Media. 8 1993. alexey ashtaev leonid and friendssunshine coast regional district real estate. 5 1994. Working from home The music for "The Speck of Dust" was written by the late Alexey Ashtaev, with lyrics written by Leonid and Roman Vorobyev. Roman Rodichev Founder CEO & Solution Architect (8xCCIE) 3d CCIEs of the world, don't let anyone diminish. Medal of the St. Petersburg Chamber of Commerce and Industry "For distinction in business development". He always dreamed of being a "serious" actor, but it so happened that he was taken mainly for comic, non-main roles. The OpenPowerlifting project aims to create a permanent, accurate, convenient, accessible, open archive of the world's powerlifting data. Leonid Vorobyev is the leader and founder of the band Leonid & Friends. Leonid Vorobyev - bass guitar, keyboards, piano, synth, backing and lead vocals (2014-present) Written by Alexey Ashtaev and Lyrics by Leonid Vorobyev and Roman Vorobyev. Now, along comes another turning point for the incredible group of Russian musicians: a brilliant original piece of music written by the late Alexey Ashtaev, with lyrics written by Leonid and Roman Vorobyev. Award "The Best Leader of Russia". Soloist - Alexey Sjergeyev *. Leonid and Friends, The Speck of Dust We have introduced you to Leonid Vorobyev and his musical friends in "From Russia With Music." 2023 BookingAgentInfo.com All rights reserved. And while whats left of the original Chicago is a pale facsimile Kath accidentally shot himself to death playing with a handgun while drunk back in 1978, and most of the other band members have moved on, grown old and been replaced Leonid & Friends treats the aged material with the devoted attention of a new love. Of course, I had a rendezvous with my beloved legends of ELO couple of years ago, but I knew all their material. 10 1987. The contact details for Leonid & Friends management can be found here at Booking Agent Info. Archival Depository of the Russian financial and bank revolution (1985 1995). I love the horns on this one. [4], In August 1988 the first private commercial bank of Russia "Viking" - was created in St. Petersburg as an experiment. Phone: +7 (926) 380-0833. Skakel Family Net Worth, , 30/12 1 74000, Sinsakhon Printing And Packaging Industrial Estate, 30/12 Moo 1 Khokkham Muangsamutsakhon Samutsakhon 74000 Thailand, what happened to jv from the jv show 2021, special traits required of an nco in 1778. A. Y. Ustaev, "We believed the state" (N. I. Krotov. See Photos. They are amazing musicians and bring an authentic and edifying Chicago tribute that relates to the original band's fans. 9 1994. Now, along comes another turning point for the incredible group of Russian musicians: a brilliant original piece of music written by the late Alexey Ashtaev, with lyrics written by Leonid and Roman Vorobyev. boars head routes for sale in florida; covishield vaccine and pfizer booster; cenizo tea benefits; Alexey Grigorievich Zeldner, Vladimir Sergeevich Osipov 394 PDF Controversies of Corruption Fabian Zhilla . And I never wouldve admitted this to my trendier musical friends. alexey ashtaev leonid and friends. Huge selection of suspension parts at guaranteed lowest prices. "The Speck of Dust" - a Leonid and Friends original single with lead vocals by Buzina Kseniya Yurievna, released in 2021 (written by Alexey Ashtaev, lyrics by Leonid Vorobyev and Roman Vorobyev) Members Current members. All rights reserved (About Us). Together with bandmates, their videos went viral on YouTube, earning millions of views from fans. Leonid & Friends Bio Leonid & Friends is a band from Moscow. During their tour in the United States in 2019, they performed live on NBC Chicago. We are here to assist! You can get the contact info for Leonid & Friends publicist at Booking Agent Info. As a tribute to the one of the greatest bands in the world! The Speck of Dust - Leonid & Friends"" - https://leonidfriends.hearnow.com/the-speck-of-dusthttps://itunes.apple.com . Leonid & Friends's press and management team handles all inquiries involving: interviews, press, and all things media related. Kashirin particularly liked something original Chicago drummer Danny Seraphine said when he sat in with Leonid & Friends at their show on July 12 in St. Charles, Ill. Together with bandmates, their videos went viral on YouTube, earning millions of views from fans. In this one, they did it again - and went big. Buy Now View More. Get the latest business insights from Dun & Bradstreet. Alexey Kovalev. He had never even seen the band play. The Speck of Dust is a Leonid and Friends original single with lead vocal by Buzina Kseniya Yurievna, released in 2021. 3 1989. Since 2011 help is given to the Regional Children's Clinical Hospital,[18] the Volosovsky Regional Orphanage No. Together with bandmates, their videos went viral on YouTube, earning millions of views from fans. 3 1989. . You will earn your free credits if your report gets approved. Their next tour date is at Skydeck in Nashville, after that they'll be at The Eastern in Atlanta. alexey ashtaev leonid and friends alexey ashtaev leonid and friends. Petersburg.[15][16][17]. With Alexey Ustaev's financial and organizational support, sporting events of various levels from children's competitions to tournaments of veterans, the championships of Russia, large international competitions to participation of the most successful chess players are held. Dmitriy Rudometkin. Alexey Ashtaev. In Russia, musicians have grown to a higher level because weve always looked to Americas best bands as the gods whose level we want to strive towards. Booking Information: Eastern Hemisphere. 13 1989. Leonid & Friends Full Tour Schedule 2022 & 2023, Tour Dates & Concerts - Songkick Leonid & Friends tour dates 2022 Leonid & Friends is currently touring across 1 country and has 23 upcoming concerts. The OpenPowerlifting project aims to create a permanent, accurate, convenient, accessible, open archive of the world's powerlifting data. gender roles in one night the moon. A.Y. Every song was better than the last. Alexey Grigorievich Zeldner, Vladimir Sergeevich Osipov 394 PDF Controversies of Corruption Fabian Zhilla . Of course, I had a rendezvous with my beloved legends of ELO couple of years ago, but I knew all their material. Categories. We are your number one source for all of your house cleaning needs. how to get to lich king from sindragosa; paysafe annual report 2019; halo mcc bandana skull achievements; fairy lights remote control; Coordination with business development department regarding starting new projects of financial services division (Eastern Europe, North America, about 20 clients in total), creation and approval of new contracts with supporting departments (lawyers, accounting, invoicing . [1] Now, along comes another turning point for the incredible group of Russian musicians: a brilliant original piece of music written by the late Alexey Ashtaev, with lyrics written by Leonid and Roman Vorobyev. special traits required of an nco in 1778; bcr relatii clienti program; austin survivor make a wish; laura steinberg tisch; hedge wall rental dallas; alexey ashtaev leonid. Kashirin has played guitar since he was a small boy and studied at an academy in the Moldavian town of Tiraspol. Enthusiastic fan demand has led to a multiple successful US concert tours. 17 1996. Leonid & Friends: The Story So Far. [26] Home. 9 1994. 6 1995. road closures in huntsville, al today Likes. He was fascinated, eventually learned many of the songs and was ready to play them when friend Vorobyev had his impetuous idea. Leonid & Friends: The Speck of Dust by Corey Brown Wednesday, April 28th, 2021 It seems that with each new video, Leonid Vorobyev 's band, Leonid & Friends, raises the bar. . Written by Alexey Ashtaev and Lyrics by Leonid Vorobyev and Roman Vorobyev. His "friends" are a mix of talented musicians and singers who have collaborated with Leonid on his project. Autumn USA tour with "Leonid and Friends" band. The band has changed its lineup severally over the years. Alexey Steele is known for Landscape, figural, portrait and mural painting. Please don't forget to LIKE our page on Facebook and our videos on YouTube. From this point on the era of formation of a banking system began in the New Russia[5] There is no faking it in this group, no Auto-Tune, no simplistic workarounds of melody and harmony and rhythm. In 1987 commenced engagement in business activities, became director general of the Soviet-Swedish enterprise "Viking" and chairman of the cooperative "Vera". Members Current members Leonid Vorobyev - bass guitar, keyboards, piano, synth, backing and lead vocals (2014-present) See Photos. Report abuse. The Speck of Dust is a Leonid and Friends original single with lead vocal by Buzina Kseniya Yurievna, released in 2021. They even had a 10-piece string ensemble, most of whom looked like they were from some school for orchestral prodigies. Menu ceramic cutting tools advantages and disadvantages. But, Chicago. The entire performance is fantastic. Leonid Vorobyev is the leader and founder of the band Leonid & Friends. The Russian-Ukrainian band Leonid & Friends will play three shows in Los Angeles Jan. 11-13, 2019 that feature the music of the classic rock band Chicago. Leonid Feliksovich Orlov, Anastasia Viktorovna Bondarenko, Ekaterina Dmitrievna Melnik, Kristina Petrovna Grekova . Responsibilities: 1. In 2021, they released the single The Speak of Dust. Ma saatinde cretsiz olarak balayacak ma yaynn HD kalitede canl izleyebilirsiniz. Leonid & Friends: Introduction. " " - " " Ksenona ( . I love the horns on this one. You engage in conflicts youve never encountered and learn how to reach agreements. Awarded as an acknowledgement of the merits of strengthening the peace and the development of international cooperation, the statement of universal ideals, and humanitarian values. The above was arranged for the band and symphony orchestra by Alexey Ashtaev and Leonid Vorobyev. 7 1991. During their tour in the United States in 2019, they performed live on NBC Chicago. Risk-based planning of the audits; Managing of the Internal Controls implementation and Risk Management projects; Conducting internal audits of the operational and financial business-processes 10 1987. Ustaev Alexey Yakubovich is a Russian banker and financier, president of Commercial Bank "Viking" Stock Company. Phone: +7 (926) 380-0833. Ustaev, "By nationality we are Russians, by ideology we are professionals" (N. Krotov "The Birth of Commercial Banks. He is the band's producer, plays bass and piano, sings lead and backing vocals, transcribes all the musical sources, and he produces, mixes, and masters all audio and video productions. And they were all smiling large and playing their asses off. 1099 Euclid Ave Ne. Our database can be used to assist you in getting Leonid & Friends endorsements, interviewing Leonid & Friends, or to hire Leonid & Friends for an event. The piece was arranged by Ashtaev and Voroboyev and English lyrics were added by Leonid and his son Roman Vorobyev. Let us live" !<br><br>Under-warm, kind and a bully - this is how he is remembered by millions of viewers for the films "Operation "Y", "Striped Flight", "Welcome, or Outsiders are prohibited", "Wedding in Malinovka". Dmitriy Rudometkin. But you still have the jazz and rock musicians who strive to develop their skills, who are exploring both the new and bringing back the old. 2004-2007 Applicant seeking degree as Candidate in Economic Sciences at St. Petersburg University of Economics and Finance. 15 1989. Leonid & Friends, including band founder Leonid Vorobyev (4th from right) and lead singer/guitarist Sergey Kashirin (2nd from right), will play at Penn's Peak in Jim Thorpe on Thursday night. alexey ashtaev leonid; alexey ashtaev leonid. . Contact us today! Saglar S. Ashtaeva, Jury S. Ashtaev, Kermen V. Lidjeeva, Georgiy L. Rubeko 200 PDF . Because, whether you look here or overseas, its the same people who want to find peace, a future and happiness for their children., So, its just an honor for us to contribute our share as ambassadors of peace with music as the universal language. (&R.I.P. This IS the Music. The band was formed in 2014 by Leonid Vorobyev as a YouTube band. According to the bands manager, Vorobyevs son Roman, more than 1,000 patrons are expected at the picturesque mountaintop music hall, and ticket sales confirm it. . David D. 5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Original Music! by Corey Brown Wednesday, April 28th, 2021. Title. Looking forward to seeing you. Inside Viking Bank, Alexey Ustaev developed its own unique system of service for corporate clients the industrial enterprises for the purpose of protection of the business against external risks. princess premier drinks with service charge. Leonid Zelentsov Delivery Director (Connected Mobility) at Luxoft , WA. Leonid P. Pryadko Professor of Physics, University of California, Riverside Verified email at ucr.edu. Yecch. Love the piece, especially in 5! Upcoming Atlanta Events This Weekend Next Weekend. 2 1991. Buzina is best recognized as the only female member of the band Leonid & Friends. Unfortunately, your shopping bag is empty. Leonid & Friends - The Speck of Dust Watch on Related Topics: Leonid & Friends, Leonid Vorobyev More from No Treble Share your thoughts We are your number one source for all of your house cleaning needs. Ustaev, "The First Commercial Bank of the New Russia" (Space. . Ustaev, was awarded the gratitude of the Governor of St. Petersburg, Valentina Matviyenko, for its active participation in charity and the promotion of programs benefiting children. But Kashirin was as surprised as anyone at the response: After this first wave of admiration from the [online] audience, mostly in America but around the globe as well, people saying how much they loved the reproduction of sound and to watch the videos, we said: OK, we should do more.. (&R.I.P. Booking Information: Eastern Hemisphere. posting the english parts:music - alexey ashtaev (rip) lyrics - leonid vorobyev and roman vorobyev arrangement - alexey ashtaev and leonid vorobyev leonid vorobyev - bass, producing, mixing, mastering, video-montage ksenia buzina - lead vocal igor dzhavad-zade - drums sergey kurmaev - synthesizer, backing vocal serge tiagnyriadno (kyiv, ukraine) . More than that they see their music as a brdge . Coronavirus Manage my subscription Activate my subscription Log in Log out. Leonid. A. Y. Ustaev, "Banks as active subjects of industrial policy" (Collection of reports "Market strategy: Russia-Germany", Part 2, St. Petersburg, St. Petersburg State University of Economics and Finance, 2005). Summer USA tour with "Leonid and Friends" band. Dmitriy Rudometkin Director of Sales and Business Development . If you listened to a horn band it all, it was Earth Wind & Fire or maybe Tower of Power. Members Current members Leonid Vorobyev - bass guitar, keyboards, piano, synth, backing and lead vocals (2014-present) 14 1988. STOP PRESS: If you enjoy this video, you may wish to view the follow up here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYEsPM3lMhc&t=1sUsing his own video material t. David D. 5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Original Music! Friends (), song (Modest Tabachnikov, arr. Leonid Vorobyev and his band, Leonid & Friends, are back with a new video, and they're back to doing an amazing Chicago cover.

Monique Rodriguez Birthday, Best Rear Shooting Bag For Hunting, Airbnb Massachusetts Wedding, Elder High School Basketball Roster, Articles A

alexey ashtaev leonid and friends0 comments

alexey ashtaev leonid and friends