Sure he's rich, but I think he has room to complain. Then I'd switch his broken-ass boat out for the good one and double his warranty. The reason the manual doesn't match up with many things on the boat is because Azimut doesn't build a lot of the boat. The company was established for boat chartering and continues to provide this service. In addition to the building block of Benetti boats, is the experience and perspective of multiple countries as the company has production in several locations, both on the eastern and western hemisphere. I tried to call Azimut in Italy but they either did not understand my question in english, or they did not want to give me an answer. Discussion in 'Azimut Yacht' started by Boat Owner, Feb 9, 2015. The owner was deemed a Compleat idiot (insert Bimini pun) for months after the accident, because he tried to leave in a raging storm and struck rock bottom when the boat was apparently in the trough of a large wave. It was established in 1969 by Paolo Vitelli.[2]. So many things were done completely wrong and the laundry list of problems within just two years of purchase is ridiculous. There were pictures of the wreck in every drinking hole on the island. A lot has been written. Each still hard to work on. If you are seeking one of their vessels, here is what you should know about this brand. Electrical panels, breakers, wiring, etc. I am no cheerleader for any particular brand. Problem #2; Any support in the states comes from Marine Max (a problem it self). I did and found quite a bit. May need at times to sleep 6 but mostly 2 or 4. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Over a year period, five yachts end up on the market, all in the mid-$400's. Factory support is near non-existent in the states. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. Apply paint while the hull is still covered in release material? Problems? *, Please select the channels we may use to contact you:*. Each still hard to work on. I agree with the disclosure of my personal data to other companies belonging to Azimut Benetti s.p.a. group and /or to third-party companies affiliated with Azimut Benetti s.p.a. for the sale of its products. Azimut Yacht Reviews and Features Locked Sticky Review: Azimut 50' Magellano Motoryacht YachtForums , Sep 12, 2011 Replies: 27 Views: 35,072 I owned a 2000 Med based Azimut 46 until early 2005 and when I sold it, the survey identified some blistering along the edges of the chines and around the trim tab mountings. They are paying for a quality product and they expect to get it.A boat like this is also life-safety equipment; people take this sort of boat on long range family trips through open water. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. WebMotor Yacht PROBLEM SOLVED built by manufacturer AZIMUT in 2013 available for sale. 28 Dislike Share Save. Here, you can always find informative content, the latest news, and a taste of life onboard. Learn how and when to remove these template messages, Learn how and when to remove this template message, "Azimut-Benetti S.p.A. of Avigliana (TO) at boot 2018 in Dsseldorf", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Azimut_Yachts&oldid=1136006192, Vehicle manufacturing companies established in 1969, Articles needing additional references from January 2010, All articles needing additional references, Articles with a promotional tone from January 2010, Articles with multiple maintenance issues, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License 3.0, This page was last edited on 28 January 2023, at 05:16. Imagine paying for something to just sit in a boat yard being repaired during the peak summer months. After making some inquiries, someone told me that there is a number of Azimut 55's around that have some sort of a major hull defect. WebAzimut is a yacht builder that currently has 1,123 yachts for sale on YachtWorld, including 124 new vessels and 999 used yachts, listed by experienced yacht brokers mainly in the following countries: United States, Italy, Turkey, Greece and Spain. There are many Mut lovers here on YF. The owner was deemed a Compleat idiot (insert Bimini pun) for months after the accident, because he tried to leave in a raging storm and struck rock bottom when the boat was apparently in the trough of a large wave. It was during a significant rain storm, and I suspected the problem was attributable to a poor connection at the dock. Azimut Yachts was founded in 1969, not with Yachts but with charter sailboats. is typically Eurotrash and you have to deal with itIt can be sourced in the US if you know where to look. as to the two numbskulls below you, I think if you guys actually watched the video you'd see he has entirely legitimate and well documented complaints. I think that's the "I'm loading my shotgun" type calm only replace the shotgun with this video. Boat in Sarasota winters, New, https://www.google.com/search?q=ABBoAw&ved=0CAkQ_AUoAQ&biw=1093&bih=447&dpr=1.25, (You must log in or sign up to reply here. The next guy six months later, with the same boat, sees that there's one on the market for the same money so he prices his Azimut similarly. I was told that the hulls for the US were set up for US components. I mean not sealing the screw holes between the flybridge and salon? AZIMUT / MARINEMAX "An owners new boat experience". WebAzimut Yachts started in 1969, when Paolo Vitelli founded Azimut Srl and started chartering sailboats. I want him to be my next home inspector. Yea right? People live and learn. VESSEL VENDOR. I have read Azimut Benetti s.p.a. privacy notice and: I agree to receive the newsletter about Azimuts world from Azimut Benetti s.p.a. You can circumvent the fried cord problem by using an "intermediary connector breaker", sorry for not knowing the proper English technical term, it's basically a global breaker with two-way plugs that goes right between your cord and actual shore power. Maybe I should have blamed Azimut? In 1970, the 'Amerglass' brand of yachts chose the company to distribute their boats in Italy. Azimut is the leader in Yachts and Mega-Yachts. WebThe first person to list an Azimut 43 wants $450K for it. Also their interior fabrics are not the type of fabric that's in it for the long haul. Models currently listed on YachtWorld differ in size and length from 36 feet to 116 feet. WebWelcome to the Official Azimut Yachts YouTube Channel. Javier Rullan Ruano. The Grande Trideck's Sea View Terrace makes her the only three-deck yacht with four terraces. Atlantis (boat builder) was acquired before 2013 and continued producing for the Atlantis brand for years, but in 2013 Azimut Atlantis models were on offer. Our website connects qualified boat buyers with private boat sellers and co-brokerage listings to allow for the high visibility of available boats for sale on the market. If I paid that kind of money for a yacht with so many problems I would not be so calm. Then the boat yard ordering the wrong parts, and when the correct parts arrive pulling the wrong engine, only to have to later pull the correct engine THEN botching the repair on that engine. Yeah that shit shouldn't fly with anyone. I used to work on smaller Muts in North Florida. Read More Used Used 2004 Azimut 65 feet $699,000 Used 2013 Azimut 59 feet $1,200,000 Used 2006 Azimut 57 feet $399,999 Used 2019 Azimut 57 feet $1,999,000 However, you may be able to find a pre-owned yacht if you search on a reputable boat listing site. Thanks. On this Wikipedia the language links are at the top of the page across from the article title. For example the HVAC is Cruisair. The acquisition listed earlier was done in the 80s, and so many people do not know that Azimuts is a combination of the two. Reset Search Like most boat brands, the power and engines can be customized and upgraded, so potential boat buyers should inquire as to the configuration of the inboard prior to purchase of any pre-owned yacht. 1,300 views. WebAzimut has reinterpreted, extended and revolutionized the bow area, lavishing the forelounge with comforts to host an island of wellbeing between sky and sea. I call it 'stupid' money. / Registro delle imprese Lucca 00986700011 P. IVA 01390230462. Ceiling panels screwed in with no loctite? Probably one of the reasons why he is a successful "rich guy". What else fits in this category that may be better 46 to 52 foot Fly. WebJanuary 19, 2021. As part of a joint venture with Amerglass,[5] she designed the AZ 43' Bali, a mass-produced fiberglass boat. ). Problem #1; Well, It's a Mut. In regards to Azimut warranty, back when Allied was the dealer it worked this way. Nov 18, 2021. Screws falling out and creating a danger of getting pieces falling on you? WebAzimut Yachts is one of the leaders in Yachts and mega-Yachts. I suggest you go to the SEARCH feature and put in Azimuth. I agree to receive, via email, informational material regarding Azimut products from Azimut Benetti s.p.a.. We have successfully received your request and will contact you shortly. Nov 18, 2021. This video has already been posted to YF. Azimut starboard engine won't throttle down, 2017 Azimut 58 Atlantis vs Sunseeker Predator, 2014 Azimut 43' Magellano--Making Offer and Survey Questions. WebWelcome to the Official Azimut Yachts YouTube Channel. WebAzimut has reinterpreted, extended and revolutionized the bow area, lavishing the forelounge with comforts to host an island of wellbeing between sky and sea. Azimut agreed to extend the warranty by a few months so that the new owner could enjoy the 2005 season without interruption and have the remedial work done at the end of the season, which I thought was very fair. Can anyone here say they have not had similar experiences trying to get warranty work done or tracking down leaks, electrical issues, etc? The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. She is spacious and comfortable and has all the Right ARREEE! Discussion in 'Azimut Yacht' started by Zud, Jun 1, 2015. Props to this guy who seemed so calm whereas if I were in the same situation I would have been PISSED. And when the fucking engine gauges don't work, you have no idea if your powerplant is a happy Cat (no pun intended) or out of oil and about to catch fire. No idea if it's available readily, but one can be built pretty easily. He could probably be a great second set of eyes on a house and car purchase. They do the superstructure and machinery. Disclaimer: The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. Then they sub-contract the interior and electrical out to other people. What part of our rules are you failing to comprehend? I'm going to say this in fairness. Now you have returned posting the video as an independent 3rd party, which is misleading. What else fits in this category that may be better 46 to 52 foot Fly. WebWelcome to the Official Azimut Yachts YouTube Channel. okay so Azimut may have issuesBoat has 400 hrs, fresh water and is one owner. This guy is not only passionate and very knowledgeable about boating, but he is doing a public service by trying to warn future boat owners of his (from what I perceived) negative experience with both Azimut, by building a lemon, and MarineMax, by shitily repairing the boat. WebThe first person to list an Azimut 43 wants $450K for it. Are things like the switches, breakers and relays all still European? It was my first time posting and thought it should be posted on all threads that seemed in context. Reset Search edit : I was talking about someone's reply "first world problems" and "Tl:DW Rich guy will never be happy.". Azimut S6 steps up to the top of the podium at the Motor Boat Awards 2021 My wife made the connection, so I blamed her. If that seems extreme, you have to understand something- high end products like this aren't like cheap Walmart crap that you expect to break in a few months. Hell, I pay like $6 for a fast food meal and am disgruntled when I get pickles on my shit. The company expands its range by focusing on the lower segment of the market - with the launch of the AZ 32' Targa in 1977, the "Ford T" of the boating world - and high end - with the launch of the Azimut 105' Failaka in 1982.[6]. I was looking at that checkerboard surface and thought that might have been the coring. What else fits in this category that may be better 46 to 52 foot Fly. Nothing is ever perfect on boats and there is always a teething process with new deliveries, but if this were a car that'd be a lemon for sure and the builder would have to buy it back. You didn't link to the drainage part of the video. ). The company has sites in Viareggio, Avigliana, Turin, and Brazil. WebAzimut Yachts started in 1969, when Paolo Vitelli founded Azimut Srl and started chartering sailboats. It was during a significant rain storm, and I suspected the problem was attributable to a poor connection at the dock. I'm going to say this in fairness. However, for the most part, purchasers of the Azimut Yachts will find a selection within the genres of the Azimut Flybridge Collection, 5 Collection, Azimut Magellano Collection, Azimut Atlantis Collection, Azimut Grand Collection and the Azimut Special Series. YF is at or near the top of these Google results Azimut Yacht Problems Azimut Yacht Quality Azimut Yacht Reviews Boat Owner , Feb 9, 2015 #3 Boat Owner Member Joined: Feb 9, 2015 Please keep me updated on everything about this yacht. Azimut Yachts is one of the leaders in Yachts and mega-Yachts. Complete the form below to be contacted by a dedicated dealer who will gladly respond to your questions and requirements. Technology and engineering is emphasized through the use of the Azimut Yacht Inovat Lab. Losing 1/2 a million $ in that time seems to be OK with many, especially since it can be hidden for many years through rolling over loans into new boats 'your monthly payment will barely rise at all'. JavaScript is disabled. It's not like you get a loaner boat to use while your boat is being fixed. Holes drilled in weather-protecting ceilings and not filled in? Our platform offers solutions which generic sites do not provide. Javier Rullan Ruano. So 1 AUD = .81 USD. On the Fly 78 with the full-lounge layout, the typical distinction between sofa and dining area is forgotten for the first time, leaving the space for a unique and refined environment. Those issues understood, why not buy a 10 - 12 year old Azimut if all surveys come back good and the boat fits my needs ?? And while the beginnings were in distribution, it was not long before the company began to design yachts of their own with the AZ 43 Bali. http://www.diabgroup.com/aao/a_literature/a_pdf_files/bul_pdf/finishing.pdf, (You must log in or sign up to reply here. The full-height windows, placed on both sides of the owner's cabin, offer a great natural illumination and a breathtaking view. Javier Rullan Ruano. They do the superstructure and machinery. If they fail their due diligence, it's not our fault. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise, and major overhauls, as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure. is the perfect combination of exquisite style, performance, and size. Scupper drains that go up? While I would not buy an Azimut, there are happy owners of them. It works too, until times like these fall on them. strongly agree. Here, you can always find informative content, the latest news, and a taste of life onboard. If they fail their due diligence, it's not our fault. I am currently thinking about the Azimut and the 55 flybridge. Our site is SEOed to drive boat seekers interested in the Azimut brand to your listing. 2015 Azimut 50 Fly discharge Y valve location, |Azimut | 26M | Azimut Grande 26 | 2022 |, Azimut 50 Fly Shorepower issue/diagram needed, Galley floor faded- refinishing/replacing. It's sad to think this actually happens. Mechanical Disclaimer: Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or the actual reading of the engine hour meters. Any information would be appreciated. 81K subscribers. WebAzimut is a yacht builder that currently has 1,123 yachts for sale on YachtWorld, including 124 new vessels and 999 used yachts, listed by experienced yacht brokers mainly in the following countries: United States, Italy, Turkey, Greece and Spain. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. The utter carelessness/ineptitude of both Azimut and MarineMax is astounding and speaks volumes of their "second to none" quality. ouch! WebJanuary 19, 2021. What else fits in this category that may be better 46 to 52 foot Fly. Azimut Yachts sets the standard for all other new and used luxury yachts for sale. After making some inquiries, someone told me that there is a number of Azimut 55's around that have some sort of a major hull defect. Our newsletter will provide you with the latest news, on boat launches, previews and shows. When people shell out a million bucks for a boat with all the trimmings, they expect everything to be manufactured correctly and to work reliably. If you are looking to buy a yacht PROBLEM SOLVED or need additional information on the purchase price of this AZIMUT, please call: +1 It shows true immaturity by overlooking the fact that this man is trying to HELP other human beings, while not even pushing a negative agenda regarding the manufacturers/dealers, yet you focus solely on the fact that he is rich which makes you jealous. It was during a significant rain storm, and I suspected the problem was attributable to a poor connection at the dock. From th einfo I got, a MUST SEE TO APPRECIATE ** SELLER MOTIVATED ** 2005 Azimut 62 Flybridge US Spec vessel Considerably Refit and Day Dreamin is a timeless Italian yacht at its best. If I paid that kind of money for a yacht with so many problems I would not be so calm. A steering wheel, that will be exposed to saltwater spray, only chromed on one side? If you are seeking one of their vessels, here is what you should know about this brand. AZIMUT ATTENDS THE DUBAI INTERNATIONAL BOAT SHOW 2023, A PARADE OF AZIMUT YACHTS PAYS TRIBUTE TO U.S. OWNERS AT THE DISCOVER BOATING MIAMI INTERNATIONAL BOAT SHOW 2023, Are you interested in buying a new boat within 6/12 months? These advanced control measures include Chemical and Physical testing of incoming materials, ultrasound and thermographic GRP testing, DSC analysis, and Wavescan control. The boats are built to last for years and to provide a level of sophistication and luxury which is not offered in other yachts and mega-yachts. Then they sub-contract the interior and electrical out to other people. Our site offers a variety of pre-owned boats and Yachts from the top brands in the world, listed by boat enthusiasts. I used to work on smaller Muts in North Florida. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. WebYacht Azimut 62S Docking after some problem. One common thing I've seen are shorepower cords frying. News: Azimut Introduces S10; Grand Magellano 25 Metri At Cannes. Right, but that would preclude an Azimut and most Italian boats, "but look how beautiful it is". The last time you posted this video (Nov 2014), your membership was removed because you posted it TEN times. okay so Azimut may have issuesBoat has 400 hrs, fresh water and is one owner. Discussion in 'Azimut Yacht' started by 01modena, Sep 24, 2013. If it persuades even 2-3 customers not to buy an Azimut, it's costing them money. Do you mean that cored hulls are inferior or cheaper than solid hulls or that smart people like to burn 50 percent more fuel while making more wake? Every yacht is built to embody breathtaking beauty, surprising solutions and unparalleled technology, with the desire to spark long-lasting emotions.

Things That Sound Like Gunshots, All Of The Following Are True About Scholasticism Except, Articles A

azimut yacht problems0 comments

azimut yacht problems