best self defense ammo for taurus g3oriki ige in yoruba

My edc and primary home defense is the Glock 30SF. This is top quality proven JHP ammo with reduced felt recoil. Runs 1,300 fps from a 4" barrel delivering 338 ft lbs of energy. Luger 124gr. Thanks for the reply Eric. $279.49. p.s. instant death. And it was suffering terribly. Heavier rounds tend to have a longer recoil impulse since it takes more energy to push the round out of the gun than with a lighter round. Just curious as to how you feel about the fluted defensive ammunition like the Underwood Ammo and the Black Hills Honey Badger. I recently purchased a S&W M&P .45 and really like the way it shoots. HoneyBadger ammo isn't the cheapest load listed here, but it's certainly one of the best 9mm self-defense loads available . But the improvements with powder and reliability has more than made up for it. The bullet features a polymer tip that initiates expansion at low . The Taurus G3c is a legit choice for an affordably-priced pistol. Learn all the important stuff about handgunswith none of the attitude. This might seem cold but this is actually a great learning opportunity: what kind of ammo you use depends on what you need it for and not all meat targets are made the same. After all Sig managed to sell the army brass on something not much different. The U.S. Border Patrol gets in more gunfights than any other American police agency. We'll send you the latest guides and training tips geared Of course, many said they wanted features of both. On the range I'll need about .25 inch, and on OTHER; truthfully I'll only need about 4 to 6 inches which I'm positive that if they are cycling my keltec 2000 any of em will do! my FFL acquired almost everything in tact within the required time stated by this dealer, would unquestionably make them my go-to gunshop That is incredibly low. Hes been gathering shooting/stopping power statistics formust be 50 years now. In my H&K I carry 135 grain in 40 S&W from Corbon. You should be good to go -- get some training when you can! So its Federal Hydro-shok or now federal punch in 124 gr sell the Kimber and get 2 or 3 G2c or G3cs. 3) Winchester PDX1 Defender 124gr + P I own three glocks, 17,26,and sf21. The 9mm was designed to emulate the .38 Special, which was designed to penetrate, and kill. Did you try any frangibles? Penetration in the sweet spot zone, great expansion, and good velocity for the bullet weight. One SWAT Sergeant wanted to sell me a service pistol and offered a few boxes of frangible as part of the deal. The bullets design and its velocity at impact are far more important than calibera good 9mm+P hollowpoint works far better than .45 ACP hardball, and the right bullet in 9mm works better than the wrong bullet 100-200 f/s faster in .357. But first, it is important to choose the right pink handgun for you. I think not. Serious lack of experience is what tripped you up. Federal Punch 124gr 9mm Hollow Point for 80 cpr. Nine-em-em is easy to shoot, and so easy to shoot accurately; the least expensive of all centerfire cartridges, so you can afford more practice; and with the right loads JUST enough gun to stop a human attacker with a single hit to the body cavity 90% of the time. The Taurus G3X 9mm may be the best value to come out of this year's SHOT Show. At less than the speed of sound, bullets have to be >.40 caliber to work well; at only 830 f/s, the .45 ACP only works because it is a .45. Find something you like, not what someone else tells you. There's other rounds with 9mm projectiles, but chances are if you see a bare 9mmit's the one we listed above. Other JHP ammo has done fine, so just avoid the Ammo Inc. A bullet's trajectory, speed, and terminal ballistics can all be measured and studied. I have a Glock 19 4th GEN. Love it! For my HD gun, I load it with 147 gr. Thanks for the advice. has to overview the security within your relationship prior to continuing. It's loaded slightly hot. Click below for a FREE LESSON! Wishlist; Search field mobile. How about soft lead balls loaded in a super special and unnecessarily complicated multi part casing! Taurus G3 9mm Luger Semi Auto Pistol 17 Rounds Black Taurus G3 9mm Luger Semi . View Price. She can group this load in a teacup. I call this my "defensive cocktail" loads, so if one does not stop the agressor, another different loading will if I do my job and put the rounds in the right place! It's a really great range choice! Caliber: 9mm Capacity: 15+1 Action: Single action with restrike Frame . I have a Smith and Wesson Performance Center with a ported barrel. And so far its been greatevery time I wanted it to go bang it did in a variety of handguns and pistol caliber carbines (PCCs). Add to Cart. Thanks for reading! You are way out of your depth, and decades out of date. Our flagship line of compact, full-size and hybrid EDC pistols. The design of the bullet is vital; the best seem to spin off a few large fragments while 2/3 or so of the bullet, well expanded, goes all the way through, or stops under the skin on the far side. The .45 ACP was designed to "STOP" not kill the Moro, Muslims we were fighting in the Philippine-American War, because of the .38 Long Colt's failure to do so. Galco's Sto-N-Go holster is ideal for concealed carry. 40s and 357sigs blossom like roses on a warm morning. Wishful thinking, John. With the leaps in technology the Ranger T are probably a bit outdated, but they are definitely a great round in the 147gr size. www.midwayusa.com. BY FAR THE BEST 9MM ROUND AVAILABLE SMH ALL MY SPECIAL FORCES BUDDYS USE THEM FOR A REASON. Shooting supersonic ammunition is a guaranteed recipe for instant permanent hearing loss and while the subsonic isn't that much quieter it at least gives you a fighting chance. And THE best round OR the round that causes the most lethality in 9mm Excellent expansion, ok penetration. Reliability should be at the top of your list when it comes to carrying pistols for self-defense. it seems to be more accurate, I use to use Federal American Eagle 124 grn. Hornady Critical Defense 115-Grain. It stays loaded with 147 gr +P gold dot. Want more calibers and choicescheck out Best Places to Buy Ammo Online. . Weve got a dedicated section for the AR-15 here. It would be interesting to see db tests in say a typical room of 12x14. Bogus prices.. even 4 weeks ago the price of ammo still wrong.. c'mon maaaan. But we recommend you try a couple of weights and make sure they cycle 100% in your self-defense gun. Taurus followed the G3 by introducing the G3c that same year, a compact version with a 3.2-inch barrel and 12-round capacity. You won't do better than Hand loading with a progressive press. Do they fail the 4 layers of fabric test? Saw many females along with smaller stature men not be able to make the 80% qualification score. I have been using this ammo for about 3 yrs, it has alway worked in all of my pistols and it seems to run cleaner than other ammo I have tried but I keep going back to S&B, I like using the Winchester 147gr Train & Defend series. That's what a rifle is for. DM. I use it at the range to mimic my defensive ammo weight (124gr HST). I agree it won't be long before cops go back to .40s&w. My present carry gun is a Ruger LC9 first-generation 7+1, 9 mm; I have modified the two magazines with the MagGuts conversion to 8 rounds. V crown. I have even seen articles that say reloading is more expensive. Hope that helps ya Bennett. At some point you're splitting hairs. Even though the newer G3 and G3c pistols are out, the Taurus G2C is still an excellent choice for concealed carry. I never see Wilson Combat, Hornady, Remington, Winchester, or Atlanta Arms ammo reviewed. I love your site, you guys were a big factor in helping me decide on my first handgun purchase (Glock 17) - thank you for that. Would like to see a review of Lehigh Defense ammunition since the company was acquired by Bill Wilson, in particular the 90 gr "Xtreme Defense" round. The Silvertip ammo is also known for its expansion properties. I've noticed that most HP seems to come in steel casing. If you use Hornady Critical Duty, as do I wondering why it wasn't included in recommended ammo. Remove . Accurate at time of writing? they too, will one day have a reckoning when they least expect it. Regarding Federal HST 9mm 147 gr. My HK VP9 sk seems to like this ammunition very much. You'll see it as 9mm, 9mm Luger, 9mm Parabellum, or 9x19mm. Not remotely worth the price from what I saw, there are a number of better defensive round options at half the price. Ballistic gelatin doesnt shoot back, and you are not using the math reported by Ed Sanow to predict stopping power from gelatin results. Perfect for ranges or classes where you cant pick up brass. I may earn a small part of the sale from links to any products or services on this site. I love the 9mm round because it shoots clean and reliable. FPE is the most overrated statistic talking SD ballistics. I was looking for informational videos for Glock mods when I came across PPT. You need to also realize that handgun bullets are all about the same in that they do not move fast enough to bring the mechanics we see with rifle bullets to bear in creating wounds. You will go through 100 rounds in 30 minutes or less. towards your level. Watch Paul Harrels 9mm vs .40s&w. Hi Eric, Not criticizing whatsoever, I am enjoying your info and just curious to hear your ideas on the 45. Not likely it's the same old argument of .45 ACP vs. 9mm which the 9mm has won both times. It's what I load in my 9mm, 45ACP, and .38 Spl. Taurus G3c 9mm - Right Side with Memory Pads, Mag Well & Base Plate Indentations 3 Mags Taurus G3C Review Criteria and Considerations. As info I use 124gr Federal HST in my 9mm and 165gr Federal HST in my 40s. They fired 24 rounds of FMJ ammo and sent it back, saying it works fine. Prices are changing and all over the place right now and that won't change for a long while. 4. The 5-shot group averages ranged from 1.61" to 2.35". you a link to reset your password. I've found that the shipping cost negates the best of prices. When I first bought my Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact, the only ammo that worked reliably, all the time, with zero failures, was Spear Gold Dot 124 grain hollow point. Hello Eric, using the Federal HST 147 gr. There are two 9mm loads, a 125-grain subsonic +P load with a muzzle velocity of 1,050 fps that generates 306 ft.-lbs. I'm waiting to get my hands on a box of the Black Hills Honey Badgers to see if it's a similar experience. In this article we'll take a look at the best .380 ACP ammo for self-defense. These sights were well suited to a personal defense handgun. When I'm putting one in the chamber it's popping out like its too small. (I realize the 9 would be easier to handle for a beginner shooter and I do have a Taurus PT 92 that was my duty weapon and has never failed me.) Description. Relatively new firearm owner that's been hitting the range as much as time and cost permits. The Sig V Crown and ball ammo run perfectly through all my handguns an pcc's. We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe. Also, now the cost of gas makes it expensive to drive to my 2 closest gun stores to see what is in stock. Taurus G3 Tactical T.O.R.O. do you have federal critical duty pistol ammo 147 GRAIN +P ON SALE. Penetration in the sweet spot zone, great expansion, and good velocity for the bullet weight. It would be unfortunate to carry quality ammo that the gun doesn't feed well and to find that out when you need your firearm the most. 9MM LUGER (9X19 PARA) . A bit costly for range use. Almost all good self-defense ammo is JHP while there's some unjacketed lead hollow points in revolver calibers (such as .38 Special). The would cavity and penetration seem to our perform the other bullets.

Wegovy Mexico Pharmacy, Articles B

best self defense ammo for taurus g30 comments

best self defense ammo for taurus g3