did matthew boynton shoot his wifeoriki ige in yoruba

Just minutes after Jessica is airlifted to an Atlanta trauma center, Sheriff Beam asks deputies to deliver the devastating news to Jessica's family that she's dead of an apparent self-inflicted gunshot wound. "I have occasional headaches, but other than that everything's good," Jessica Boynton said. What he finds turns this case of a suicide upside down. Please wear sturdy shoes. Id be afraid to luve in that town until that poluce brotherhood is abolished. "Happy," said the neighbor. One of her aunts is all over Facebook., GBI agent said, The bullet didn't even enter the skull. A lot, she said, doesn't add up. Man that young girl deserves justice, it really smells like the cop snapped and tried to kill her, especially during the night of interview when he starts talking fast and over explaining his actions like I didnt even wash my hands. The ambulance pulls away with Jessica in critical condition, to the fire station located on Carver Road, where the medical helicopter picks her up and takes her to an Atlanta hospital. At the time of the shooting Jessica was looking to make a new start for herself and two young sons. Jessica Lester-Boyntons property has already previously been returned to her by my step dad (Charles McDaniel Jr.) shortly after Jessica got out of the hospital. Am I recording it? A text message is sent to his phone from Jessicas phone. Having previously learned of the new evidence that was turned in to the Griffin Police Department May 11 and the Internal Affairs investigation that resulted, The GRIP on July 7 submitted an Open Records request for information in the case. But, Jessica said regardless of her knowledge of guns, she had every reason to live. I know that we got into an argument, but that's about all," she said, not remembering much of what had happened on April 15. Thank God she fought and he was in there with her. Once the investigation was closed, reporter and publisher, Sheila Mathews, investigated the shooting for her newspaper, The Grip. The remaining items such as a hope chest, clothing and other miscellaneous items were returned to Jessica. GRIFFIN, Georgia, April 15, 2016: Police are breathlessly racing to save a life. The police officer's wife was found with a bullet to the head, lying in their closet. Matthew Boynton allegedly deprived ex-wife Jessica Lester of her belongings and lied to the authorities about doing so, Griffin police Lt. Michael Natale said in a statement. But someone else did. "I know for a fact that Jessica was not suicidal," said the neighbor. Despite their problems, Matthew tells investigators he still loved Jessica and the boys, and he offers an explanation for why he didn't run in the apartment that terrible night to save them. If I just would have left my f**king duty belt in the car.. If not, get on a plane and go HOME.". Haha I'm sorry I didn't think about that lol he sends to her after receiving a text from her--moments following his text from his wife. She alleged that many of Lesters belongings remained in Boyntons residence. There's so many useless words thrown in there, then there's so many words left out, she said. Unfortunately Matthew Boynton didn't have anything to say. It doesn't sound like anything I would say. The quiet is broken when the baby begins to mumble from the other room. an officer questions the others. And the second bullet went up at 25-degree upward angle 1'10 off the floor. "Here's where her head was laying. Is that what you're saying?" Blood pressure.. He reads another text from mistress, while driving home at nearly 90 mph. Officer Matthew Boynton has never been charged with anything in connection with this case, but the Georgia Bureau of Investigation did question him. Jessica Boynton, 19, was found lying in a pool of her own . As he drove he received a text message from Jessica's phone. In fact, 68 text messages are exchanged between him and his mistress. A key piece of evidence was photographed inside the kitchen after officers arrived on the scene. I'll be back there in about two minutes. You want to start recording me, and started quoting me, you'd better let me know ahead of time, or we're gonna have a problem. Dispatcher: Any weapons inside the house? Did he cause his estranged spouses injury? (He resigned) about the time they brought him in. provided images. Get him downstairs, one of the officers whispers to another. She grabs his arm with her left hand, while her other arm falls to the ground. I wouldn't trade those two boys for anything," she said, swiping away tears streaming down both cheeks. She also thinks Matthew read her diary and realized she was documenting his extramarital affair and secretly plotting to get full custody of their little boys. When he's not driving a truck, Sanders studies police records looking for things investigators missed -- or possibly covered up. Do you think Matthew did something? he asked her bluntly. The babys muffled cry echoes, getting louder as the officers sweep their guns back and forth, searching for the shooter. It can be inferred that approximately half or more cops are abusive husbands/wifebeaters. Photos | Jessica and Matthew Boynton wedding. The crying officer tells Jones that he left the apartment and was meeting Guthrie at Waffle House, when he received a text from Jessica that indicated she was going to kill herself. Strangely, they never test her hands for gunshot residue. Just one minute later, Matthewcalls 911, reaching Spalding County dispatch. It doesn't sound like anything I would say. But they have no idea what's waiting for them behind a locked closet door. Now she lives in terror every day because she can't remember who attacked her. But he's also texting her before he called 911," said Sanders. Matthew Boynton allegedly deprived ex-wife Jessica Lester of her belongings and lied to the authorities about doing so, Griffin police Lt. Michael Natale said in a statement. Her head wound soaked into the green and white pillow, where her head rested. They did not swab me or Matthew, nor did they take his clothes," said Jessica. Matthew admits to having an affair. The court ruled in his favor, giving him custody, and granting Jessica once-weeklysupervised visitation. But another heated argument goes down in the baby food aisle. I attempted to contact Jessica Boynton via telephone to advise her that this is a civil matter. Matthew begins calling his brothers in blue, telling them Jessica is physically abusing him -- not a standard way of reporting domestic abuse. "The Walmart surveillance camera shows that they did exit the building together, and it does show her re-entering and, it shows her leaving again later," said Sheila Mathews. The shooting occurred on the evening of April 14, 2016. The chain of custody on that stuff is messed up. After you got on the radio and you were outside communicating on the radio, you never went back in to actually check, check on the kids, the agent questioned Matthew about once he removed himself from the apartment. With his gun raised, holding it out and in front of him with both hands, Jones passes by a framed portrait hung on the wall. What Sanders found most alarming was the time frame Matthew Boynton says he heard those two gunshots. Her ex-husband and former Griffin police officer Matthew Boynton was investigated in the case, but was only charged with making . Are you having trouble breathing?'" Earlier that night Jessica's husband Matthew headed to Waffle House for a late-night bite with a fellow officer, leaving his service weapon . DeMarco pressed Mathews. Still peering down at his phone, Matthew sends a text to his mistress. "I would want to know how he did it and how does he live with himself every day knowing that he did something like this," said Jessica. He cautiously went into the residence to try to make sure that the children were OK. They discover two shell casings and two bullet holes in the closet wall. The next action noted in the case occurred nearly two months later. Chris DeMarco, GBI's assistant special agent in charge, arrives on the scene and meets with Griffin Police Chief Michael Yates for a briefing. The baby's muffled cry echoes, getting louder as the officers sweep their guns back and forth, searching for the shooter. Shortly afterward, Matthew begins texting Jessica about going to Walmart to pick up baby formula. The neighbor claims she had been with Jessica just hours beforehand, and says her friend would never have tried to take her own life. Sanders wants to know how Matthew was texting his mistress from this very phone if he never reentered the apartment. I figured out what happened. I love you and the boys.". Jones eyes a small child sleeping on a bottom bunk bed in the back bedroom. Absolutely, Matthew assures the agent. "The second shot that was fired, it entered the back wall of the closet approximately a foot, no more than a foot off the ground. He grabs his police radio from the kitchen counter and runs outside and makes a desperate call. Jones passes by a framed portrait hung on the wall. "I saw a lot of things change after time. "He didn't know if her intent was to kill their child, kill him and then commit suicide," said Sheila. Fast forward to May 11, the day numerous items that reportedly belonged to Lester were turned in to the Griffin Police Department. That's what Jessica and Matthew Boynton thought would happen when they said "I do.". Her head shaved. The glowing yellow and black, blocked letter sign illuminates his truck driving past. He said that she was so distraught that she was doubled over, and he said that she stood, closed the door in his face and then at that point he went ahead and left.". And now Jessica is telling a completely different story. After establishing her retainer was not community property, Boynton was arrested on two felonies false statements and writings and violation of his oath of office. There's so many useless words thrown in there, then there's so many words left out, she said. The agent then probes Matthew, asking if he has a girlfriend. Example video title will go here for this video. Matthew's mistress worked as a dispatch officer, reporting to Sheriff Wendell Beam, who just happens to be Matthew Boynton's grandfather. Her condition.. The devil is in the details. It was retrieved from the kitchen counter in front of the microwave oven," she probed further. Any weapons inside the house? the dispatcher inquires. Of course the Grandfather could not be reached for a comment, he had it covered up. Who does the neighbor think sent that text message to Matthew's phone from Jessica's? They wanted me to come back Friday for orientation for the job, she said. There are a lot of questions that I would love to have answered. Until recently, Matthew's grandfather, Wendell Beam, reigned as Spalding County sheriff. "My wound was on the top of my head. The GRIP has reported extensively on seeming inconsistencies and irregularities in that GBI investigation. It could, but it wont necessarily do it, Yates said. This case stinks to hi-heaven of a cover-up..if not, its a group of the most incompetent people ever to wear a Law enforcement uniform. "Nobody ever asked him about why he changed clothes," said Sanders. Matthew Boynton, 21, had just started work as a Griffin police officer. I was, he says to the GBI agent. Six months later, everything would changefor everyone. My kids are at home with her, so I'm trying to hurry up and get back there., I'm driving. One, investigators said penetrated Jessica's head and the other the wall. She loved me. "I don't want to put all the blame on him but he's the only person that could have done it," said Jessica Boynton. The neighbor says Jessica started documenting all the sordid details of the affair in her secret red "divorce diary." The 20-year-old says he's heading to Waffle House for a late night food run with on-duty cop and best. I can't even get it out of its case, she replied. A Griffin Police Officer's wife herself, the reporter called DeMarco, on Sept. 28, the investigator who was in charge of the investigation for the GBI, to question him about the case and the photo that nagged her, and that for her, called into question how anything they investigated was trustworthy. The 20-year-old says he's heading to Waffle House for a late night food run with on-duty cop and best friend, Officer Joshua Guthrie--leaving his service weapon at home, in its holster and in the closet. Cops now know what was behind that closet door -- but the true mystery is just about to begin. Ive seen no evidence to indicate that would be necessary, but that does not preclude the GBI or anybody else from doing it if they choose. Matthew met Jessica during her sophomore year of high school at open house in 2012. It entered at an upward leftward trajectory angle," said Sheila Mathews. Two shots have been fired from her husbands service weapon. She also says she couldn't have written the text because it said "I love you.". But long hours on the force took its toll on his marriage. "Nobody would shoot themselves like this," said retired homicide detective Tim Miley. And Jessicas trauma surgeon was not interviewed by the GBI until July 20. The good old boys and his grandfather police chief should also get some time for covering up this crime. She agreed to provide those items to Sanders, who then turned them in to the Griffin Police Department. He grabs his police radio, stationed on top of the white microwave in the kitchen charging, and puts his phone on the counter. GSW, possible to the head. How does Jessica explain the "suicide text" sent from her phone less than 10 minutes before her husband Matthew called 911 in a panic? So I'm trying to hurry and get back home just to make sure that nothing's going to happen to them.. Griffin Police Capt. I never wanted to hurt myself before, she said, going on to say that shes never handled a gun, nor shot one. During my stay is when my personal belongings were taken and Matthew Boynton (3842) refuses to give them back, Lester stated. When they finally shove their way in, tragic heartbreak is lying in front of them. A body-cam captures her inconsolable baby boy in the arms of an officer. A woman who lived across from the couple, who works with law enforcement, agreed to a Crime Watch Daily interview if we protect her identity. Matthew immediately calls a friend at dispatch. The subsequent investigation was short-lived, with it having been deemed a "civil matter." Matthew, a police officer in a small town called Griffin, in Georgia, rushed home. Get him downstairs. But Jessica's trauma surgeon, a 30-year veteran in the field, had a few thoughts of his own about what could have happened and what likely did not happen that night. The other problem: she said she didn't know how to get his gun out of his holsternor has she ever held or shot a gun. "If he would have just been a regular person he would have been taken to jail," said Jessica. It's locked. "They did not. Her body is on the floor, just behind the door. I was looking for a job and I finally found one. Since the original publication of this story, 11Alive's Brendan Keefe and Jessica Noll have taken another look at the evidence in this story, and talk to one reporter who said she was threatened when she had questions about the investigation. But did something else happen that spring night in 2016? Jessica believes her suicide attempt was staged. The specific items Lester alleged Boynton had stolen included a Toshiba laptop valued at $500; clothes valued at $300; jewelry valued at $50; kitchen items valued at $500; and a retainer valued at $150. I didn't bring any other ones with me. Bring the little ones for a story every Saturday morning at 11 a.m. to hear Sam's favorite tales. He enters, checking the master bedroom. No, never. She's moaning.. EMTs start carrying Jessica down the stairs on a backboard and click her into a gurney and swing open the ambulance doors. Yates also said Boynton had provided a statement during the subsequent Internal Affairs investigation, acknowledging the items Sanders turned in were Lesters belongings. The agent asked her if she had ever held her husband's service weapon. | Examine the evidence yourself, calls 911, reaching Spalding County dispatch. I didn't try to wash my hands, anything, because I knew GSR and all that would be involved.. "That was when approximately 24 minutes into the conversation, his demeanor changed and everything flipped," she recalled. Matthew reads a text from Lt. Curtis Keys, look for police car.. Officer Adam Trammel reports to a non-emergency call from the Boynton residence at Ashford Place on Ashford Way, in Griffin, Ga. How did his phone get in there and how was there activity on his phone if he was not in the kitchen with his phone?" It could have a negative effect on them, but those things have to be dealt with on a case by case basis. While she places a blood pressure sleeve around her arm, an officer stands over her, shining a flashlight on Jessica's face, revealing that it's covered in blood. We put it on the counter to take a picture of it," he confirmed to Mathews. It's like I tell them, they make it twice as bad because I'm a cop, Matthew said. I just came up the stairs, two rounds be advised I smell gun smoke, and I cant get an answer at the door, he says out of breath and panicked. What! He calls out for Jessica, but no answer. Her neighbor, who asked us to protect her identity, says she knows the motive: Jessica had uncovered Matthew's dark secret. Published: 7/28/2017 6:16:14 PM. This is not the first time I have had suicide thoughts. I finally had the evidence that I needed that Matthew was cheating on me. I didn't know if I was dealing with a possible active active scenario where she still had the gun and she had shot Tyler, he replies. She told the agent, they were at home when they argued about his girlfriend and the photo that Jessica found on his phone that night. "I believe it's both, it's sloppy and a cover-up," said Jessica. Click here for "Trigger: The Last Word" | And we talk to Jessica Boynton again here: "Trigger: Free as a Bird" | Anda story when the officer was arrested and kicked offthe force (but not for shooting his wife ). But it's what those body cameras don't record that's raising eyebrows. GBI/Griffin Police Dept. Her husband, Matthew Boynton, was at a nearby restaurant when he got a text from Jessica that read like a suicide note. She found a photo on Snapchat of another woman wearing nothing but a towel, with the caption: Shower time.. No. Officer Boynton was responding to an accident, and when he returned to his cruiser, we were waiting, armed with questions. "I left the location, I'm back en route, I'm on Carver Road right now. No, never. "Another reasonable explanation is that there was a fight over the gun and during the course of that she was injured, Matthew thought she was dead and put the gun underneath.". December 20022 so heartless to show this right before Xmas. And would a dad leave his kids inside with a suicidal woman and a loaded gun? For the next three and a half weeks, Jessica remains in a coma with a traumatic brain injurytubes protruding from her brain to alleviate pressure and fluid. . Jones shouts as he travels deeper insidehis weapon drawn. She told me to take care of the boys, so I'm trying to hurry up and get back home just to make sure nothing is going to happen to them. It is unknown what effect his arrest may have on Boyntons criminal cases. It appears it was self-inflicted. Most of the cases that he would have made or would be involved in would also have, or should have, body worn camera video, car video, things of that nature, so the fact that his statement to us was compromised would not necessarily taint everything else. Statements from Jessica Boynton and Matthew Boynton are logged into evidence, said a statement written by Yancy March 13. He was going to clean his gun and he asked me to go get it for him. He was there to tell the court that he wanted to keep Jessica away from him and their two sons, because he said, he feared for their safetybecause she allegedly fired his gun in the house while their boys were home. And their "War of the Roses" was about to explode. Jessica advised me that around 4.15.2016, when she and her ex-husband, Matthew Boynton, separated, he took several things that belongs to her without her permission, McCune reported. A message to Matthews phone is received and marked as read, from his girlfriend--from inside the evidence bag. They were calling me the miracle child Because what I went through, not a lot of people survive through it, she told 11Alive's Brendan Keefe, nearly six months after the incidenther golden blonde hair now growing back. Its one of their owna police-issued .40-caliber Glock. With his gun raised and arms poised, he holds his weapon out in front of him with both hands. This time for a DNA consent. "I would not have said that to him," said Jessica. Was the investigation a mess up or a cover up? He tells Trammel that he was in the shower, using his cell phone, when Jessica walked into the bathroom, pulled the shower curtain back and snatched his cell phone. [I'm] gonna have to kick that door in Jones relays to the other officers standing on the other side of the closet, barreling through it in just two swift and deliberate kicks.

Peter Mason Tvsn Partner, Why Can't Mormon Missionaries Hug, Travel Basketball Teams In Florida, Extreme Pamplona Cool Math Games, Borg Warner Transmission Clutch Catalog, Articles D

did matthew boynton shoot his wife0 comments

did matthew boynton shoot his wife