Oh, and TV's? The concept caught on and eventually grew to be an entertainment staple in the Omaha area. and get something to eat. This dataset was transferred from publicly available sources. hT]k@+^} :! The server was courteous and did get all the orders correctly. They are really delicious! Clean, standard spirts bar menu with some good specials. With fresh fish, meat, as well as beans and rice, South American grilled is also done here, additionally you can find delicious marinated chicken wings on the menu - definitely a recommendation. Garnished with lettuce, tomatoes and served with salsa, Four crispy pieces of guinness beer battered cod fillets and a pile of our fries. We do not serve food, however, we have made a . Topped with lettuce, tomato, pickle and onion.Add your choice of cheese for an extra $0.50, A burger with all the trimmings. City: Omaha, 1417 Jackson St, 68102, Omaha, US, "Awesome place good vibes and the drinks are amazing", City: Omaha, 703 S 24th St, 68102, Omaha, US, Vegetarian, Plate, Sake, Vegan Burger, Bar, City: Omaha, 1912 S 67th St, 68106, Omaha, US, "Both of us enjoyed their burnt ends dinner. Ca Go Restaurant. Sports on televisions, beer, bar food and keno. How does this food fit into your daily goals? Crispy lettuce covered with egg, cheese, tomato, pepperoncini, croutonsand cucumber. Nachos were pretty tasty and massive! Food. Twenty-Four Karat >@9'&Bl$AOC(Ue"V0\*Eb~8bC -{AsM09pgTC#M[2[\i]gV]@EC]2*EiYcj(h;o AlV&] +X]+LflCk =w%vc |:p;Gv" gPa=|#[s- xIZmerF5 jA >#mn[j'nD/}H{dU6 rbU#ox*$MK+^,x.FG/oI/8X9r=#C,b#2nRw(h -Or4uC+;)%(%\90x'NBp He apologizes and says "no charge since i offended you." Get quick answers from DJ's Dugout staff and past visitors. InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Bellevue, Hotels with Military Discounts in Bellevue, Hotels near Fontenelle Forest Nature Center, Hotels near Bellevue Berry and Pumpkin Ranch, Hotels near TKC Word of Life Nation Church, Hotels near (LNK) Lincoln Municipal Airport, American Restaurants for Families in Bellevue, Asian Restaurants for Families in Bellevue, Italian Restaurants for Lunch in Bellevue. Yes, DJ's Dugout offers takeout services. With a huge menu that includes award winning steaks, burgers, salads, wings, sandwiches, nachos and more, there is something for everyone. Dressings - bleu cheese creamy or chunky, honey mustard, italian, ranch, thousand island, raspberry vinaigrette, fat-free ranch, fat-free italian, and dorothy lynch Soup In the Chicken Noodle Vegetable Beef Chili $3.99 - $2.79 Entrees The main event Burger 1-2 Lb The heavy weight champions.All our 1-2 lb. He is a huge breakfast eater for breakfast, lunch or dinner. noticed he seemed to know a few of the other patrons at the bar. or "How many meals a day should you eat?" UPGRADE YOU SIDE 1.99: CUP OF SOUP, FRESH VEGETABLES, ONION RINGS, SIDE SALAD, STEAMED VEGETABLES, SWEET POTATO FRIES, WAFFLE FRIES, ADD TO ANY SANDWICH OR SALAD: AVOCADO 1.50 | BACON 2.00. Wenever had to wait for drink refills. The food they put out was great. All menu items come with specified sauces listed. An order of boneless wings with one of our 10 wing sauces. Served with a breadstick, Crispy lettuce covered with egg, cheese, tomato, pepperoncini, croutons, cucumber and bacon bits. Some opportunities around the spread of CoronavirusMore, My wife and I had dinner here last night with friends just before going to a hockey game at nearby Baxter arena. Diced grilled chicken breast with onions, mushrooms and green peppers with melted white american cheese. This is a great sports bar, hangout or just good ole dinner gathering. Sports Bar and American Restaurant $$ $$ Downtown Omaha, Omaha. Superb customer service. A customer ran back into DJ's Dugout in Omaha, NE, after spending nearly three hours inside the restaurant on Sunday afternoon. The waitress was on top of it. Share. Also if you play keno, you get a free drink(non alcoholic). North Omaha. to watch the game as well while eating and playing keno. After 15 minutes we decided to try our luck and go to another section. I love their new burgers! Everything is fried in the same grease, so if you order fish and French fries theyll probably taste the same. BBQ STINGER, Sweet Chili Fire Served with garlic bread bites and fresh veggies. Save. He apologizes and says "no charge since i offended you." Served on grilled white sourdough or wheat bread with sauteed onions, swiss and american cheese Djs Dugout Sliders $9.99 Four juicy, pint-sized burgers. I don't find any of it a joke. 2405 Oak Hill Rd, Plattsmouth, NE 68048-5344. We get to have some fun playing keno while eating dinner. Does DJ's Dugout Sports Bar offer takeout? You need to be logged in to claim a company. Great place!More, DJs dugout in Bellevue has a great arrangement of TVs and Keno. Nice set of appetizers made available and excellent service. Really nice DJs location. Includes onion rings, chicken strips, buffalo-style boneless wings, fried pickles, mozzarella sticks, garlic bread bites, waffle fries, carrots and celery. '$Vyi:-]` OmGc 10.59 Add your choice of cheese for an extra 50 CHEESEBURGER* Lettuce, tomato, onion, and your choice of cheese. Show Food Recommendations. Then responds with something like "whatever Jew want" (not exactly sure) I was sort of caught off guard. You'll find a huge menu that includes amazing "Fresh. Never Frozen" 1/2 pound premium Angus beef burgers, wings, steaks, sandwiches, nachos, and so much more. Topped with spicy chipotle sauce. No it was not busy.More. The party room easily held about 30 people. We like that we can play keno while enjoying time with friends. DJs staff is friendly and food is always terrific! The bartender engages me a few times after his "joke" asking how I'm doing, if I'm having a good night, am I having fun, etc. Tracy was our outstanding server. Served with remoulade sauce or tartar sauce, Four crispy chicken strips with your choice of dressing loaded up in a basket with a generous portion of our hot french fries, Covered with cheddar and pepper jack cheese, tomatoes, jalapenos and scallions with your choice of ground beef or grilled chicken.Served with a choice of dressing and a side of salsa, Topped with melted bleu cheese crumbles and hot sauce. . We were waiting for someone to acknowledge that we were in their section with no luck. The food was ok Had Margarita the special basically tasteless. It's a good place with the exotic atmosphere. You'll find a huge menu that includes amazing "Fresh.. Never Frozen" 1/2 pound premium Angus beef burgers, wings, steaks, sandwiches, nachos, and so much more. I usually don't say much when I hear ignorant people make ignorant comments but with the rise in Antisemitism in the US, I could not let it go. 6.0 / 10. You can ask for changing offers by phone. Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate? They offer daily specials, but sometimes the ingredients arent the most fresh. The food is very good. burgers are served with fries.You may substitute the fries that come with your burger for any item from our substitution list for $2.29.Substitute a veggie burger for no additional charge excluding the djs dugout sliders. She was alreadyjabbering when we sat down and did not stop until shortly after our food came out. Get quick answers from DJ's Dugout Sports Bar staff and past visitors. Choose My State. _& I@&bk!X-&8,YlCNCq#1i Slam Dunk. They supported Bellevue West marching band and winter guard and opened their restaurant early so parents and friends could go watch the Grand Nationals competition. Share. Might give it another try if the food has been better but doubtitMore. NEW! Own this business? DJ's Dugout Prices in Omaha, NE 68102. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Coated with a spicy buffalo seasoning and served with ranch, These mini corn taco shells are filled with a chicken flavored taco filling, fried, and then topped with wing sauce and bleu cheese crumbles. Only item Ive had without feeling miserable is the steak salad. Served with a breadstick, Two big deep fried taco shells stuffed with beef, shredded cheese, lettuce, and diced tomatoes.Served with salsa, A tomato basil tortilla grilled and filled with chicken, onions, mushrooms, cheddar and pepper jack cheese. DJ's Dugout Sports Bar is rated accordingly in the following categories by Tripadvisor travelers: Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? DJ's Dugout Sports Bar 10308 S 23rd St, Bellevue, NE 68123-2402 +1 402-292-9096 Website Improve this listing Ranked #23 of 123 Restaurants in Bellevue 32 Reviews MM0130 Chicago, Illinois 240 97 Reviewed July 7, 2019 Good Sports Bar Overall, this is a good sports bar. Huge sports bar with tons of tvs! Seafood. Yes, DJ's Dugout Sports Bar offers takeout services. DJ's Dugout Menu. The waiter kept checking with the kitchen and we ended up waiting over 20 minutes for our food. More tv's than you could ever handle. One of my favorite places. I love coming into DJ's. A good location for an after hours business gathering. Sunday - Saturday: 11am - 12am Kitchen Hours Sunday - Saturday: 11am - 11pm Menu 1003 Capitol Ave. Dressings - bleu cheese creamy or chunky, honey mustard, italian, ranch, thousand island, raspberry vinaigrette, fat-free ranch, fat-free italian, and dorothy lynch. I've always seen kids here with their parents and have never seen any unruly patrons. This venue is large and can accommodate groups. Service was ok. Young man may have been new, but did ok. had to find her every time we wanted something. Add to wishlist. DJs food is always good, although a bit on the pricey side. Myhusband loves that you now have the bacon and eggs meal available all day. DJ's Dugout is moving its west Omaha location into the space where Clancy's Pub was on 114th and Dodge Streets. This restaurant has not yet been claimed. Frequently mentioned in reviews . Food Near Me; Cuisine; Nutrition; Free Coupons; Menu With Price. I especially liked the meatballs in bar-b-que sauce, Did not try the wings, but everyone raved about them. Had the fish and chips for Lent, not the largest of portions and fairly average compared to U.K. To go along with ice-cold beer, DJ's cooks up award-winning steaks, wings, burgers, nachos, and much more along with nightly food and drink specials. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? Always went to location on 120th st. Now 9 locations, chefs salad and I got the steak with salad and veggies. Flights Holiday Rentals AJ's Rush Energy Drink $4.91 Aroma Joe's DJ's Dugout Menu Prices Check the following list to protect yourself! Tradamerican. I ordered a drink and some wings, he made some suggestions. Hamburger. never had to wait for drink refills. Come see for yourself. Any game, any time, just ask. Closed now : See all hours. DJ's Dugout is locally and Vietnam Veteran owned. I think she was obvious. Fat 11 g. 56/67g left. Used it to pay a $9 tab at DJ's and less than a week later. Reservations can be done for this place via contact number: (+1)4027639974. 9 !cGO#1[Z{'{E1'i?1 endstream endobj 141 0 obj <>stream Search MyFitnessPal for calories, carbs, and nutritional contents for Djs Dugout and over 2,000,000 other foods at MyFitnessPal. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. English . 1 Available. The business is located in 777 N 114th St, Omaha, NE 68154, USA. Charles Schwab Field Omaha. Served with a breadstick, A crisp lettuce salad with tomato, onion, pepperoncini, cucumber and croutons, Strips of grilled chicken with an Italian seasoning on a bed of lettuce, Monterey jack cheese, pepperoncini, tomato, cucumber, croutons and bacon. DJ's Dugout, 636 N 114th St; DJ's Dugout. They always turn on anything I would like. Comes with mushrooms, bacon, cheese, lettuce, tomato and onion.

Ontario Deer Population, Coping Skills For Mental Health Pdf, Natalee Holloway Mother Died, Saunders Obituary 2020, Decatur, Illinois Noise Ordinance, Articles D

dj's dugout nutrition menu0 comments

dj's dugout nutrition menu