6. Who has won more, Roger Federer 11 or Daniele Lindley 9? Grass courts. It was a terrible feeling, I have to be honest. 1 Novak Djokovic had the best hardcourt winning percentage on the ATP tour during the period from 2011 to 2020. "Some players like the hype and pressure and perform better with it, whereas others prefer to go under the radar more." ", Flavia Pennetta: "Novak Djokovic is always number 1! Medvedev has just one title to his name on grass but reached the championship match at both the Rosmalen Grass Court Championships in sHertogenbosch and the Halle Open. Murray and Tommy Haas have a winning record against Joker on grass. Is it better to play in clay or grass? Novak Djokovic is determined to become the greatest player of all time on grass. Since the year 2000, I have made the semi-finals of Wimbledon 11 times. He has the ability to defend brilliantly and employs a powerful drop shot to great effect. READ MORE: Novak Djokovic leads early favourites for the French Open. The carpet surface was just the right blend for him to attack on his own serve-and-volley as well as return serve and defend. But even if/when Djokovic wins another Slam on hard, he will only be the greatest in 1 surface out of 3: hard courts. Novak Djokovic is one of the best tennis players in the world and he is especially dominant on grass courts. Carpet courts are mainly found indoors. The 35-year-old Djokovic - the world's top-ranked player - is now unbeaten in 14 matches this year. If I had to name just one thing for you to become a better player on grass, it would be this: Stay low and bend your knees A LOT more than usual. The lack of unity in terms of proofs makes grass an unreliable medium. The slower the hard court the better, as he has won a multitude of ATP1000 titles in varying geographic locations and many Australian Open championships. In connection with his performance on the same surface of this competition, Djokovic has a composed 240-32 record in the last years on hard. You see, if a ball travels at 100Mph before it hits the ground, a bounce on a clay surface will reduce its speed to 78Mph. In the end, it all comes down to personal preferences, but clay is often regarded as the best surface. Wimbledon titles have been won by the All England Club four times in a row since 2007, setting a new record. It only lasts 4 weeks with Wimbledon as the main event. Watch more top videos, highlights, and B/R original content, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. But Djokovic, one of the most high-profile athletes unvaccinated against COVID-19, said he is still waiting for an outcome having applied for special permission to enter the United States, where. What is the hardest surface to play tennis on? Many professional players use this time to prepare and practice for the competition. Since winning his first Wimbledon title in 1977, he has three more. Novak Djokovic was a flawless 18-0 in January and February, going 6-0 during Serbia's triumph at the inaugural ATP Cup, 7-0 en route to his 17th Grand Slam title at the Australian Open and 5-0 . All about the most admired couples in tennis, Be the first one to comment on this story. "I always support him [Novak Djokovic] and I want him to win Wimbledon," Vajda said. According to him, Novak Djokovic has the potential to win the 2022 Wimbledon title. In addition to winning eight grass titles, the Serb also won seven at Wimbledon and one at Eastbourne. I sincerely hope that this article helped clarify the differences between these types of tennis courts. Durability: The longest-lasting of the tennis court surfaces. To become a complete tennis player, you need to master each tennis court surfaces this beautiful game can be played on. Pre-Wimbledon is the period of time leading up to the start of the Wimbledon tennis tournament. Djokovic is having his weakest year re both games and points on all surface this year since 2010 with the exception of 2017, for obvious reasons, and 2018, which was a bizarre year. There are however some tournaments still being held on carpet courts such as the. Novak Djokovic of Serbia lifts the trophy after beating Stefanos . The way he plays and attacks is similar toSampras at Wimbledon and Andre Agassi at the U.S. Open (though he has won just as many, if not more, titles than they respectively did). In terms of clay court performances at Wimbledon, Novak Djokovic is the better clay court player than Roger Federer, Andy Murray, and Nadal. Fewer injuries: Lowest impact on the body. and John Millman were truly riveting games.We are in the midst of another amazing tussle as I write this, between Rafael Nadal and Nick Kyrgios has just concluded.The Australian has seemed more composed during this tournament and all the good stuff that he has been doing for relief for the bushfire victims seems to have opened a new side of him," Becker added. Taylor Fritz has the game to win Wimbledon. Murray has die hard fans? Novak Djokovic barely wins 78 percent of the time on his least desired environment. Djokovic was seen hitting some shots and having some laughs with the fan in Belgrade. Rafael Nadal has achieved more on clay than I may be able to list in this slide (no pun intended). He never beat Murray, never beat peak or prime Federer, never beat two of the Big-4 in the same tournament, never won Halle or Queens, and at his peak lost to Federer and Murray. 15-0 on hard in 2023. TheChampLair.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. These four tennis surfaces we just covered all have pros and cons and can all be useful for improving a particular aspect of your game. He is lucky to win so many over the weak field n slow surface , in 90s and early 20s he would have been smoked, Novak entered his prime in 2011 (as evidenced by his winning 3 slams and 5 masters before somebody says that 'prime' doesn't exist). Novaks traditional grass court game is extremely poor. - TheChampLair.com. Still give the edge to hardcourts. Anyone who has seen them play on grass knows Fed has a superior game. However, Rafael Nadal leads the stat for claycourts in the same time frame, and by a big margin too. Roger Federer has won more Grand Slam titles than any other male tennis player, making him the most successful tennis player of all time. However, many experts believe that Djokovic plays best on faster courts such as hard courts and indoor courts. This is because Djokovic is an extremely quick and agile player, and he is able to take advantage of the pace of the ball on these types of courts. Serving incredibly well, he won all but. His statistics are arguably the best of anyone, but it is his mental edge and sheer infallibility at his peak which make him number one. The stats reveal that Novak Djokovic had the best wining percentage on grass, even better than Roger Federer, who has an Open Era record 19 grasscourt titles. Now we know that grass is a fast surface, and players know how to adjust their game accordingly. This is crazy news. The Spanish player has won an outstanding number of titles on this surface, including 11 French Open, and reached an incredible streak of 81 consecutive wins on clay. He also did not have the best fitness regime, so he tried to get the points over as quickly as possible. He has won five Grand Slam titles on hard courts, as opposed to one on clay and one on a hard court, and has never lost a semi-final at the French Open on a hard court. He snuck in a win here and there but still never took #1 or really challenged their dominance. He's better at Wimbledon than the USO, but best at the AO. Still, they and their achievements deserve recognition. Did you know that the US Open used to be played on clay courts? I suggest that you warm-up properly before each session to lower the risk of injury. During a recent interview with 'Gio Journal', Matteo Berrettini spent nice words for Djokovic and Medvedev. For you to understand how important a tennis court surface can be, grass courts are the perfect example. 5, Milos Raonic at No. You must log in or register to reply here. He is only ahead of Roger Federer (%27192922) in victories, with 84.48%. "First of all, it was very strange in Paris, to be in the opposing box. Found mostly in Europe and South-America, clay tennis courts are the dream surface for baseline players. Even if he has natural clay court skills, athletics is the physical and mental activity that brings the most physical and mental challenges. Your login session has expired. Since the last two years, Clay has choked in Rhode Island. I think he has a good draw. Growing up, Novak Djokovic never played on grass courts. 1 stated that any other title would be considered a bonus for him and that he was simply going to focus on the "next challenge" in the meantime. djokovic best surface. 10. Not just that, but he was also an immaculate athlete on the indoor courts. If he played more Queens-halle he would loose there quite a few times, clay would be a better surface for him. His overall record on grass is very impressive, and he is definitely one of the best players in the world on this surface. Johnny Mac was an icon for American tennis and had the reputation as a "bad boy," but his successful career will be remembered for many decades to come. Novak started playing the game on clay as a child. 'Rafael Nadal and Novak Djokovic went over the edge,' says Patrick Mouratoglou, Novak Djokovic counts to 1250 and moves closer to Rafael Nadal, Novak Djokovic: Probably no Serbia Open in 2024, Ion Tiriac wants his licence back, ATP Acapulco: Taro Daniel scores first top-10 win despite beating Novak Djokovic, ATP Dubai: Lorenzo Sonego keeps Rafael Nadal in top-10, Dominic Thiem: I'm constantly thinking of a life beyond tennis, Novak Djokovic joins Roger Federer, Pete Sampras on exclusive list. In addition to his three Australian Open titles and two French Open titles, Federer has a total of ten US Open titles. In fact, Djokovic has won Wimbledon twice and he is the reigning Wimbledon champion. Lets dig into the characteristics of this surface. Terms of Use and Grievance Redressal Policy. Iga Swiatek is the strong favourite to retain the womens crown in Paris. Despite losing slightly more points (84.1%) on clay courts than on other surfaces, Roger Federer has an advantage due to his better understanding of the surface. In pics: When actress Srabanti Chatterjee stole hearts with her charm, Shah Rukh Khan, Dileep, Selena Gomez: When crazy fans trespassed into celeb homes, Steal-worthy saree collection of Meera Anil. June 17, 2022 kogan robot vacuum mapping kogan robot vacuum mapping Kevin Fitzgerald is a tennis coach based in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Djokovic, as a result, has a quick reaction time and can change directions without waiting for a response. The main one resides in the fact that its a very demanding surface for players articulations. Borg was incredibly frustrating to play against, as he naturally knew where to move and at what times. If he beats Federer on sunday could be grass considered his best surface now? One shot is all it takes sometimes to end the point with a winner on the fast surfaces. trader joe's chocolate ganache cake LIVE; madison 56ers apparel; djokovic best surface. Game, set and match, Djokovic. So thats where grass is a little bit tough for me, like for example, I lost to [Tim] Van Rijthoven in the [s-Hertogenbosch] final last year and before the final I was feeling great, playing great, and he was having a good day, hitting bombs, after the match, I was like, okay, one hour, he just hit winners all over the place and I lost. And that quote encompasses precisely why Novak Djokovic must be considered the greatest male tennis player of all time. Overall, he has a great work ethic. The Serb has won 27 Grand Slams on hard courts and 11 on clay, making him the only player in history to complete the Career Golden Masters by winning all nine of them. Nole is one of the best tennis players in the world and he has proved it time and time again. He hopes to be able to turn out at Wimbledon this year after being barred from the 2022 event. Despite being born on clay, the Serbs four Grand Slam victories are significantly better on hard courts than on clay. Federer and Sampras will have a better resume than him on grass, unless he wins 4 extra Wimbledon titles. The slower the hard court the better, as he has won a multitude of ATP1000 titles. 2011-2020: best winning % on grassDjokovic 90.14Federer 87.50Murray 87.01Cilic 75.00Isner 72.31Raonic 70.00Lopez 69.33Tsonga 68.97Nishikori 68.52Mahut 65.63Min 50 matches. Each member of the "Big Four" today is an all-round player, but Djokovic is especially good on the hard courts. His game is entirely suited for the surfacehis heavy forehand breaks down fellow-baseliners and his retrieval skills make the court seem small for competitors. Serb Novak Djokovic holds a winning percentage of 87.4% on clay courts, making him the best player in the world. Djokovic (first) and Federer (third) are two of the three best players on hard court in the Open Era. Since the start of the year, Federer has won 11 of 16 clay court matches, including a dominant victory over Stan Wawrinka at the French Open. If green clay is considered grass, it is. Novak Djokovic is set for a blockbuster clash with Daniil Medvedev in Dubai on Friday. Many players have come and gone in the sport of tennis, but it seems some legends' records will never be beaten. His ability to move and slide on the hard courts makes him a threat, and his groundstrokes have a certain bite on this surface that allows him to neutralize his opponents. Novak Djokovic faced his first loss of the 2023 season on Friday, falling to Daniil Medvedev in the semifinals of the Dubai Tennis Championships. That's just my confidence, that's just what I bring to the table.". "Roland Garros is the most open it has been in the last 10-15 years. Is Novak Djokovic the best clay court player ever? Although he may have a natural clay court game, athletics is 1% physical and 99% mental. He has won nine of his last 11 major titles on the surface, and he has never been defeated on a clay court in a final. Because of its slippery surface, he probably prefers to play on the hard court. Despite losing slightly more points (84.1%) on clay courts than on other surfaces, Roger Federer has an advantage due to his better understanding of the surface. Medvedev describes grass as the toughest surface to play on. Grass is the historically prominent surface. Becker picked defending champion Novak Djokovic as the man to beat at the Australian Open. I think he has a good draw. For reprint rights: Times Syndication Service. I dont know what their decision is going to be. The 20-time Grand Slam champion will also compete in the ATP Finals in Turin and the Davis Cup finals, while his presence at the Australian Open 2022 is uncertain (due to the well-known vaccination requirement). 3 on this list, with Rafael Nadal not making the top 10 due to the minimum cut-off of 50 matches being used. These injuries are caused by the lack of flexibility and softness of this surface. Marian Vajda is a Slovak who is well-known as a professional tennis coach and former player. Please logout and login again. Djokovic, one of the most high-profile athletes unvaccinated against Covid-19, said he is still waiting for an outcome having applied for special permission to enter the United States, where. He has won all of his Grand Slam titles on hard court, and has consistently been a top player on tour on this surface. Novak is always a favorite because he is so well-liked. Grass: Federer, Djokovic, Nadal Once again, the player at the top of this surface is clear; Federer's seven Wimbledon titles make it pretty obvious that he is the best grass-courter right now. This surface consists of a rubber court cover and is essentially used for practice. While Novak Djokovic has never won a title on fast grass, he has reached the finals of both the Halle and Queens tournaments in his career, and he had to wait until Fed reached his mid 30s to get his chance. Djokovic was around but couldn't compete with either of them. According to Slovak professional tennis coach and former player Marian Vajda, Novak Djokovic should be able to win the 2022 Wimbledon Championships considering his prowess on grass courts. Hard courts are cost-efficient as they are cheaper to build and require close to no maintenance. This tennis court surface requires specific training, physical condition, and skillset. While the Spaniard is yet to hit his stride this season, he has been a beast on clay for almost two decades, winning the French Open a record 14 times -- 12 times more than Djokovic. But following a 6-4, 6-4 defeat to Daniil Medvedev, the World No. If Djokovic wins tomorrow, he would have 5 Wimbledons and 10 hardcourt Slams, which would be the same considering there are twice as many hardcourt Slams. Fewer mistakes: Make the judge's job easier thanks to the marks left by the ball. There is no excuse for Nadal is just too overwhelming. If he played more Queens-halle, he would loose there on a regular basis, but clay is his preferred surface. Kevin now writes for several tennis related blogs and magazines. Thats where tennis was born and initially played. Clay courts allow players to slide, which makes them more mobile and adds flexibility to their movement. I have no grudge against Australians." Several big servers and attacking players make the top 10, with John Isner at No. Alexander Zverev is seen as one of the players capable of breaking the stranglehold of Nadal, Roger Federer and. Tennis beauty Maria Sharapova looks stunning in a bathrobe! It is only three victories behind Novak Djokovic, who holds the record for most wins on the surface by a female. Roger Federer's hard-court and grass-court career records stand by the top of the indices. He'll have 5 Slams on grass which will still be only half of his 10 hardcourt Slams albeit he has more opportunities to win those of course. Can you imagine the difference it would make on a 150Mph John Isner serve? Players are less prone to joint injuries because of the softness of the surface and the ability to slide. Although he is not fond of Australians, he claims that the two countries have a friendly relationship. Though he did not have outright weapons, per se, he could break anybody down and won so many matches on clay by being clever and skillful. The 35-year-old revealed that they were an important part of why he kept on playing, so that he could give them a "good feeling" when they came to watch him compete. His 11 titles in Roland Garros and 57 titles on clay courts are an all-time record. He has won three consecutive Wimbledon titles, the last of which was in 2011. 60 of the Spaniard's 86 career titles have come on dirt, and a majority of those 60 have come in the 2011-2020 decade. Did I increase the intensity by playing against an Australian? After going 7-0 at this year's Wimbledon, Novak's grass court record is now (slightly) better than this hard court record. But either way, the 85-time tour-level titlist knows he has a chance at joining Laver as the second man in the Open Era to complete the calendar-year Grand Slam in less than two months. Becker picked defending champion Novak Djokovic as the man to beat at the Australian Open. I try to take advantage of that time to hydrate myself, dry my sweat and breathe. Copyright 2020 All Rights Reserved. Overall, Federer has more Grand Slam titles than Djokovic, but the Serb is the clear favorite to win the ATP World Tour Finals. In addition to 19 titles on grass at Halle, eight at Wimbledon, and one at Stuttgart, he has won nine on grass at other events. High maintenance: Requires a lot of brushing, watering, and rolling. why was carrie's sister dropped from king of queens . He has been playing flawless tennis and looks very very unbeatable on his favourite surface. Anyone who has watched both of them on grass knows Fed is the superior squad. Medvedev faces Djokovic in the hard court Dubai Tennis Championships semi-final on Friday evening. Just a few days ago, he confirmed that hell play in Paris, Turin, and the Davis Cup. I didn't have any extra motivation or increased desire to win because I was challenging an Australian tennis player. That's what we can call good answer, real arguments about topic You must be Novak's fan, eventually Murray's? If both Nadal and Djokovic reach the final, the Spaniard will be viewed as a favorite to win. Despite this, he is extremely quick and can stretch, as well as becoming extremely effective on grass due to his sheer determination. My performance was really satisfying. "As predicted, Novak Djokovic is really looking good. Twenty-one-time Grand Slam champion Novak Djokovic defeated Marin Cilic in the final of Tel Aviv today, 6-3, 6-4, which not only gave him the 89th ATP title of his career, but also made him the . I answered well. 04 Mar 2023 11:08AM (Updated: 04 Mar 2023 11:08AM) Novak Djokovic suffered his first loss of the season in Friday's semi-final defeat to Daniil Medvedev at the Dubai Tennis Championships but he . The reason behind this is that it builds the most complete players. Despite the fact that he has an advantage on hard courts, he has fared well on clay, grass, and indoor hard courts, giving him a good chance against anyone. Since then, he's won 6 AO and 3 USO. If the grass was as flat as it was in the days of Ivan Lendl, he likely won at least four Wimbledon titles. If he wins tomorrow, he'll have 5 Wimbledons. So whether you're looking to learn more about the sport or just stay up-to-date on the latest news, we've got you covered. He has more weapons to defeat Nadal at Wimbledon than he did at the French Open. "Incredible mover on all the surfaces." Because of the speed of the ball on the grass court, players have very little time to react because the ball rarely bounces. 6 Best Tennis Rackets for Intermediate Players, 9 Tennis Backhand Drills Improve Your Backhand, Hands-free: Requires close to no maintenance, Higher risk of injury: Can be hard on the knees. "Finally, I hope Ash Barty does well because it would be great for the game to have a top seed on the women's side winning a Grand Slam.Add to that the fact that Australia has had a terrible summer, thanks to the bushfires," Becker signed off. He is a 5-time champion for two reasons: Djokovic's grass court record is WAY better than his actual grass court game. Thanasi is a good guy and we have a great relationship. Bjorn Borg was similar to Nadalhe was quick, knew how to get out of tough situations and did not miss balls. He has won Wimbledon three times and is the current world No. Despite growing up on clay, it is not surprising that Serb Novak Djokovic is much better on hard courts than on clay in the four Grand Slam tournaments. This tournament gave birth to quite a lot of champions who could master the low bounce and the quickness of grass balls. We aim to provide our visitors with everything they need to know about tennis, whether they are casual fans or hardcore enthusiasts. In contrast, Nadal was dominant from the start, and Novak Djokovic was also very resilient. He has been playing flawless tennis and looks very very unbeatable on his favourite surface. Djokovic has won four Wimbledon titles and has reached the final six times, including five consecutive years from 2014 to 2018. Kevin was introduced to tennis by his father at the age of 3. You have made a lot of enemies in this forum of people who are neutral about Djokovic, even mildly supportive, but who just hate your trolling. He has a very strong serve and can hit winners from anywhere on the court. Djokovic also focused on the work he does during the change: "Every player is different. The clay season brings with it its own challenges, the formemost of which is Rafael Nadal. We mortals can only shrug our shoulders. The Moscow tennis player also took revenge from the blow he suffered at the Australian Open at the beginning of the year. Nadal is not the only player that will be remembered for being dominant on clay (see the next slide), but he is certainly the greatest ever player on that surface. In terms of grass, he is excellent. Despite winning five Grand Slam titles in total, Novak Djokovic has yet to reach the French Open final. What Is The Optimal Weight For A Tennis Racket? ", was stretched to four sets for the first time in the tournament against explosive Australian, "The tennis has been of the highest quality and the atmosphere too has been unreal. Flavia Pennetta: "Novak Djokovic is always number 1! Novak Djokovic is an incredibly fast athlete with success on all courts. When he was on the cusp of breaking Kareem Abdul-Jabbar's NBA all-time scoring record, LeBron James recently admitted it, saying: "I feel like I'm the best basketball player that ever played the game. expressed his dismay by the defeat of youngsters at the Australian Open but was more than happy to see Stanislas Wawrinka reaching the quarterfinals. How To Choose The Right Tennis Racquet Length, The Importance Of Keeping Your Tennis Shoes In Good Condition. The former World No 1 believes that it only takes coming up against a player serving well to see a player forced into winning tiebreaks to stay in a match. Federer mentioned it last week how the rallies are longer on grass now than on hard courts. Fewer mistakes: Make the judge's job easier thanks to the marks left by the ball. I don't understand why OP question would draw such mockery from some posters. (Federer has played 96). Borg has been present at many of Nadal's French Open successes and is surely thankful that they did not compete during the same time period. All about the most admired couples in tennis. What Is The Optimal Weight For A Tennis Racket? Roger Federer is regarded as one of the all-time greatest grass court players, and many tennis analysts consider grass to be his best surface. Djokovic - whose worst surface is clay 3. Novak Djokovic is widely regarded as the favorite to win Wimbledon, but world number one Daniil Medvedev believes he is the greatest ever on the grass courts. Fewer injuries: Lowest impact on the body. Medvedev is amazed at the way that Djokovic always seems to find a way to earn a break even against the biggest and best serves in the game. The Ball Must Bounce Within The Confines Of The Court To Be Considered In, The Perfect String Tension For Your Tennis Game, Jo-Wilfried Tsonga: A French Professional Tennis Player, How To Wear Tennis Shoes With A Button Shirt, How To Feed Your Tennis Ball-loving YouTube Addiction. On indoor hardcourts, Roger Federer is in pole position with an 83.50% winning percentage record. In 28 of their 59 matches on clay, he has won 28, while only two have been on hard courts. Playing on grass courts is quite rare for amateur players, however, if you have an upcoming tournament on this surface, try to get as much practice on this surface beforehand. Despite this, Nadal has won 11 of his 16 matches on grass this year, including a dominant victory at the French Open. Djokovic said that he is "50-50" on going to the Tokyo Olympics. Improving: The best surface to improve as a tennis player. But he has also won major titles on all the surfaces and even an Olympic Gold in Bejing 2008. He is also no slouch on hard courts, in addition to Federer. Points need to be built strategically, its tough to hit a direct winner, and long rallies are quite common. The French Open has been dominated by such players, especially in the open era. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Post Views: 11,653. But, prior to Roger Federer's run to the 2012 title at the All-England Club, he was clearly the most dominant player on Wimbledon grass. This list comprises the most dominant players on every surface and is largely based on the FedEx Reliability Zone. ", Novak Djokovic passes Rafael Nadal, matches Roger Federer, Rafael Nadal admits: 'I had a major breakdown', Stefanos Tsitsipas shocked by the train tragedy in Greece, Miami TD James Blake compares 'incredible story' Emma Raducanu to Maria Sharapova, ATP Dubai: Novak Djokovic falls to Daniil Medvedev and suffers first loss, Novak Djokovic on 2019 Wimbledon final: Statistically, Roger Federer was better, Maria Sharapova on how to build strong brand: Be smart with people you align with, Rafael Nadal: 'I'm doing my best, but we need patience'. We are changing more and more tournaments from clay to hard surfaces but the hard surface is more aggressive so there are more and more injuries. The Swiss is one of the all-time great attacking players and can do virtually anything on the court. Defensive players and those who like to play from the baseline are often the ones that strive on clay courts. Federer - whose worst surface is clay 4. Recently, a fan shared a video of her and 20-time Grand Slam champion training together. Acrylic-topped, this surface offers the most consistent ball bounce of all the outdoor tennis courts. Not surprisingly, it is Rafael Nadal who had the best winning percentage - 90.98% - in this period on clay. Throughout tennis history, some winning streaks and dominant performances have defined a particular age or generation. Nole should have at most 2 Wimbledon titles (if that). According to Daniil Medvedev, Novak Djokovic is the best player on grass in history. Novak Djokovic has finally given some positive news regarding his participation in the ATP tour. Please logout and login again. This is a list of the main career statistics of Serbian professional tennis player Novak Djokovic.Djokovic has won 93 ATP singles titles, including a joint-record of 22 Grand Slam singles titles (tied with Rafael Nadal), six ATP Finals titles, and a record 38 ATP Masters titles. Novak Djokovic is a natural on hard courts, where he has quick reactions and an agility that helps him win. Die-hard Murray fan but nothing against Novak (except when he plays Murray of course). They were the Big Two, Fedal, the greatest rivalry yet in tennis history and the greatest players the sport had ever seen.

Red Bull Cliff Diving 2022 Schedule, Ngk To Denso Cross Reference, Joey's Pizza Marco Island Menu, Articles D

djokovic best surface0 comments

djokovic best surface