funny marvel quotes for graduationoriki ige in yoruba

Stephen Strange:No can do.Wong:We swore an oath to protect the Time Stone with our lives.Tony Stark:And I swore off dairy but then Ben & Jerrys named a flavor after me, soDr. Doctor Strange Quotes Stephen Strange:Its not a cult.Dr. [Natasha glares at him while Bruce groans and puts his head in his hands]Thor:But not the screams of the dead, of course. Which I know nothing about.Tony Stark:The Avengers initiative was scrapped, I thought. [Ross shuts up]MBaku:Im kidding. Are you looking for this?[Tony and Thor dont laugh]James Rhodes:Boom. Scotty?Hope van Dyne:Hes programmed to replicate your daily routine. And you and I had a fight.Bruce Banner:Did I win?Thor:No, I won! "Noyou're stronger."-Odin Thor: Ragnarok, a fan favorite out of the Marvel franchise, became wildly popular for its witty jokes and relatable characters. Thats not what I I dont like you like that! Chester Phillips:Sit down. - John F. Kennedy. Do you understand?, Ebony Maw:Your powers are inconsequential compared to mine.Tony Stark:Yeah, but the kids seen more movies. So let me do the plan and that way it might be really good.Drax:Tell him about the dance-off to save the Universe.Tony Stark:What dance-off?Peter Quill:Its not a thing.Peter Parker:Like in Footloose, the movie?Peter Quill:Exactly like Footloose. Youre a dude. Here are 21 Tony Stark quotes that are both inspiring and funny. Ralph Waldo Emerson Inspirational, Life, Success This film featured a lot of soul-searching and fighting, but the moments of brevity between TChalla and Shuri were probably the funniest parts. Fortunately, I am mighty[enters a vision], [the Hulk is on a rampage]Tony Stark:[in the Hulkbuster]Listen to me, that little witch is messing with your mind. Youre one sandwich away from fat.Peter Quill:Yeah, right.Drax:Its true. [Back in Black by AC/DC plays]Peter Parker:Oh, I love Led Zeppelin!, Happy Hogan:Heads-up. The adults are talking.Dr. Scrotum Hat? Subscribe. I burgled them. Thought we wouldnt notice. Stephen Strange:Im fluent in Google Translate., [Strange is experimenting with time manipulation using the Eye of Agamotto]Baron Mordo:[bursting in]Stop! That guys brain is a bag full of cats. Loki:[referring to Thors Eagle-Winged Helmet]Nice feathers. Yes. Hulk gives it away., Ned Leeds:Do you lay eggs?Peter Parker:[taken aback]What? Ill handle the music. It just slipped out., Iron Man:And for goshs sake, watch your language!Captain America:[resigned]Thats not going away anytime soon., Clint Barton:You bet your ass!Maria Hill:Steve, he said a bad language word!Steve Rogers:[to Tony]Did you tell everyone about that?, Maria Hill:[about the Maximoffs]Hes got increased metabolism and improved thermal homeostasis. "One man can accomplish anything once he realizes he can be something bigger". Happy International Women's Day to the best woman in the world! Why, did you hear something?, Steve Rogers: You see that Range Rover halfway up the block?Wanda Maximoff:Yeah, the red one? Easily!Bruce Banner:That doesnt sound rightThor:Well, its true!, Bruce Banner:Youre just using me to get to the Hulk. Um Im Spider-Man, then., Peter Parker:Let me just say, if aliens wind up implanting eggs in my chest, or something and I eat one of you, Im sorry.Tony Stark:I do not want another single pop culture reference out of you for the rest of the trip. by Cristina Lupo Community Contributor 4,920 points Create a. Are you sure you wouldnt rather punch your way out?Thor:If you keep talking, I might., [Thor and Loki commandeer a Harrow]Loki:Look, why dont you let me take over? "Be fearless in the pursuit of what sets your soul on fire.". Funny or Die Is Taking Over. Everybody has something that he wishes was not the way it is." - Stan Lee 3. [May throws a banana at Peter and hits him in the face]You can dodge bullets but not bananas? Im, like, Boom. Here are the best funny lines from Spiderman: Homecoming. I dont even like Hulk. Stephen Strange:If we dont do our jobsTony Stark:What is your job, exactly, besides making balloon animals?Dr. And my dad got deported. Steve Jobs: Stanford, 2005 . Thor:Yes, they taught it on Asgard. Follow your heart/dreams. 3. Was it funny? [Peter nods]Tony Stark:And definitely dont do anything I wouldnt do. So I take the tank, drop it right off at the generals palace, drop it at his feet. Theres no reason to be scared.Luis:Oh, no no. Youre trying to tell me that this whole time, you thought Yondu was my actual blood relative?Drax:You look exactly alike!Rocket:*Ones blue! Im sorry did I just mishear you or did you just agree with me?Black Widow:Oh I want to take it back now.Iron Man:No, no no. Its about time., Grandmaster:Heres what I wanna know. Ill take you to outer space!, Scott Lang:If you do this and it doesnt work, youre not coming back.Tony Stark:[nervous]Thanks for the pep talk, piss-ant., Tony Stark:[to Steve, referring to his 2012 self]Mr. Rogers, I almost forgot, that suit did nothing for your ass.Steve Rogers:No one asked you to look, Tony.Tony Stark:Its ridiculous.Scott Lang:I think you look great, Cap. Monica: "That was me.". [ smiles ]" " James 'Bucky' Barnes: Don't do anything stupid until I come back. What do I do?Shuri:Shoot them down, genius!. *FYI - this post may affiliate links, which means we earn a commission (at no extra cost to you) if you purchase from them. "You had me at hello.". Thank you!Ego:Its not half bad., Drax:I thought Yondu was your father.Peter Quill:What? You should figure it out.Bruce Banner:None of them for flying alien spaceships!, Hela:[after ripping Thors eye out]Now you remind me of Dad., Thor:Shes too strong. Its cool. Loki:I like her., Loki:This is so unlike you, brother. I mean, that place is a legend. You better pack it up and get outta here.Ebony Maw:Stonekeeper, does this chattering animal speak for you?Dr. Hammer!Darcy:Yeah, we can tell youre hammered., [Thor brings a drunken Selvig home] Jane Foster:What happened?Thor:Hes fine! I[Thor is knocked off the mountain by Iron Man who tackles him in mid-flight]Loki:Im listening., Steve Rogers/Captain America:Big man in a suit of armour, take that away, what are you?Tony Stark/Iron Man:Genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist., Tony Stark: [about Thor] Uh, Shakespeare in The Park? As far as Im concerned, thats Americas ass., Steve Rogers: [Rogers looks at his past self, who is lying face-down, unconscious]Hes right. Can you believe it? Thor: Ragnarok is one of the funniest films in the MCU (in our opinion) and featured lots of hilarious lines. How do you even know that?. Over the years, the Marvel Cinematic Universe has become a bit of a monster well, an entertaining and often funny monster, but a monster nonetheless. Bye, Mr. Criminal!, Street Vendor:Hey! [kicks the weapons at Hulk]Hulk:Dont kick stuff! Stephen Strange:No, I want to protect the stone.Tony Stark:And I want you to thank me. Okay, Im gonna get a little closer so I can see whats happening.KAREN:Would you like me to engage Enhanced Combat Mode?Peter Parker:Enhanced Combat Mode? But everything's always beginning, too. "Children want the same things we want. These are our favorite funny lines from Iron Man 3. Stephen Strange:Doctor Strange.Peter Parker:Oh, youre using made-up names. Funny Graduation Quotes 1.) Some jerk lost a bet with me in Contraxia.Thor:They gave you his eye?Rocket Raccoon:No, he gave me a hundred credits. Here are the funniest quotes from the movie Thor. Samuel Sterns: No, not yet! Jul 12, 2020 - Explore Lydia Schlueter's board "Graduation ideas" on Pinterest. Check out the funniest lines from Thor: The Dark World. As far as your nanny cops know, youre still at home. [blows a hole in the ship, Ebony Maw is sucked out into space as in the climax of Aliens], [the Guardians bring Thor aboard]Peter Quill:How the hell is this dude still alive?Drax:He is not a dude. Korg:Thank you, Thor. Internet, so helpful. Gotta run before you can walk -Tony Stark. "Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm" - Winston Churchill "Wherever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." - Nelson Mandela "Never bend your head. Brother, youre going to do GREAT here., Thor:[aboard the Commodore]Where are the weapons?Valkyrie:There arent any! Stephen Strange:Well, after Western medicine failed me, I headed east, and I ended up in Kathmandu.Dr. A handsome, muscular man.Peter Quill:Im muscular.Rocket Raccoon:Who are you kidding, Quill? Patrick Ness 2. Theres no need to get personal., Gamora:We need to find Peter now and get off this damn planet.Mantis:Ego will have won him to his side by now. Luckily his youthful charm brought us plenty of laughs though! Shuri:The real question is WHAT ARE THOSE? FedEx Driver:[Checks delivery address]Are you Tony .Stank?War Machine:[Tony looks embarrassed, Rhodey nods]Yes, this is, this is Tony Stank, youre in the right place. "Nobody has a perfect life. Yondu Udonta:Were Ravagers, we got a code.Peter Quill:Yeah, and that code is: steal from everybody., Gamora:Its dangerous and illegal work, suitable only for outlaws.Peter Quill:Well, I come from a planet of outlaws: Billy the Kid, Bonnie and Clyde, John Stamos., Groot:I am Groot.Peter Quill:Well thats just as fascinating as the first 89 times you told me that. logo.Carol Danvers:Does, uh, announcing your identity on clothing help with the covert part of your job?Nick Fury:Said the space soldier whos wearing a rubber suit., Carol Danvers:You have three names. Im gonna get some dumbbells.Rocket Raccoon:You know you cant eat dumbbells, right?Gamora:[touching Thors arms]Its like his muscles are made of Chitauri metal fibers.Peter Quill:Stop massaging his muscles., Rocket Raccoon:You speak Groot? [gets thrown by Cull Obsidian]Peter Parker:Uh, what is this guys problem, Mr. Stark?Tony Stark:Uh, hes from space, he came here to steal a necklace from a wizard., Dr. [the Hulk roars and throws a car at Stark]Tony Stark:Right, dont mention puny Banner, Tony Stark: Actually hes the boss. Yeah!KAREN:Activating Instant-Kill.Peter Parker:What? The red, the white. Her thing is neuroelectric interfacing, telekinesis, mental manipulation. [everyone in the stadium looks confused]Thor:Hey, hey! [Spider-Man does a flip]YEAH!, Peter Parker:[in a car with Tony]So, to become an Avenger, is there like trials or an interview?Tony Stark:Just dont do anything I *would* do. As we finally ventured off Earth completely we met the rag-tag team that became the Guardians of the Galaxy, although, much like the Avengers, they werent a great team straight away! Now that Thor and Loki were reunited we were also treated to some of the most hilarious banter between these two brothers. It was always me, Tony, right from the start! Well, on my planet, we have a legend about people like you. 6. That kid on the TV just called me a dickhead again. Youre not gonna like it. Touch it, give it a kiss.. [Actually dabs], Natasha Romanoff:That Time Stone guy.Bruce Banner:Doctor Strange.Natasha Romanoff:Yeah, what what kind of doctor was he?Tony Stark:Ear/nose/throat meets rabbit-from-hat., Rocket:Quill said he stole the Power Stone from Morag.Bruce Banner:Is that a person?Rocket:Morags a planet, Quill was a person.Scott Lang:A planet? Itll be Draxs.Drax:[laughs]I have famously huge turds., Nebula:[sneering]Look at you, a Garden of the Galaxy!Gamora:Its Guardian! It would pull me off the ground, into the air and I would fly., [the Hulk bursts through the stadium door]Thor:YES! AND with respect, you should be looking for a team thats prepped and ready to fight, because if that thing shows up again, youre going to have a lot of professional Tough Guys PISSING in their PANTS. Engage your brain. [She walks away] Peter Quill:Oh she has no idea.

Whatever Happened To Josh Ryen, Articles F

funny marvel quotes for graduation0 comments

funny marvel quotes for graduation