it is a tranquillo giannini. To reflect our commitment, we updated our terms and conditions. I assume that Gianinni Western? Hello Posted by Chaz Smith on Sun, 10/31/2010 - 03:35. . : : I am trying to find the value of my 1965 Giannini model number 2 classical guitar. I have a AWN 85 ser. ?s a rare, high-end instrument that sounds as outstanding as it looks. I don't think they're worth much,and I keep it in my living room as the easily available guitar. : I recently acquired an acoustic Giannini guitar. . I am the original owner of this lovely instrument in excellent condition. They make everything from electrics to acoustics, classical and even ukuleles and mandolins. 202332. It was made in November of 1969. Thanks in advance. It's in fair condition. And the new ones aro not nearly as good as the ones from the 50's and 60'. 8, August 1941, The American Cinematographer, Vol. Posted by Susan on Fri, 06/22/2007 - 10:28. Posted by Freddie on Wed, 10/23/2013 - 05:44. . Classical, Acoustic, and Electric Guitars and Basses. Via Simone Catalano . I have a 1967 model 2, serial #34825 that was given to me by a fellow contractor who found it in an attic. Giannini-Final-Transcript. Click here to view the original discussion. Hi , i have a Giannini model No AWN 86 , ser 10 made in 1977, with an real nice hard carrying case, the guitar has square giannini product sticker black in color with gold writing on the inside of the guitar, the head of the guitar has a carved pattern with the letter G, i have searched the net nothing?? great shape for age some aging as with me aging. serial no. It is in relatively good condition. Many thanks. But CRAP seems to be a word to avoid in guitar naming these days. Thank you for your time. guitars as well as the prices. 32 pages. We and our partners use data for Personalised ads and content, ad and content measurement, audience insights and product development. I have a Giannini guitar model AWN2A. thanx for your efforts, Mark. Based on your location, we've changed your settings: By clicking Subscribe, I agree to receive exclusive offers & promotions, news & reviews, and personalized tips for buying and selling on Reverb. . I recently got a guitar at auction a giannini model awn50 it says its no 8 of 392. The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly. Giannini 70's Western Country Acoustic Vintage Guitar. $99.99 + $88.85 shipping . If you have lived in Brazil, you'd agree that having records lost seems very possible indeed. Hey! : : I have a Giannin acoustic guitar, Model Craviola 6N, Serial N D/426. I learned how to play Guitar on a Giannini basic learning model in 1962 . 12, March 1924, The American Cinematographer, Vol. The suggested retail price today is $630 new. Posted by Chaz Smith on Sun, 10/31/2010 - 03:13. The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly. ***** Hello, Could e-mail me these pictures of the occ. Posted by Anonymous on Mon, 09/26/2022 - 01:37. I recently acquired an acoustic Giannini guitar. The label states it as a "A Masterpiece in Sound" Totally sweet Vintage 60's! Any idea of the value of it. Anybody out there know? 1, January 1940, The American Cinematographer, Vol. Posted by Anonymous on Fri, 09/17/2021 - 00:17. I have a giannini guitar thats about 30 years old made in Brazil. Can you tell me much about it. FOR SALE! Posted by Mitch on Wed, 02/19/2014 - 14:54. $275. The serial number is.6567 and it's model number 6. I don't think they're worth much,and I keep it in my living room as the easily available guitar. I have a Giannini Guitar, model # GN 60, Serial # 4930 and I would like to know how much it is worth. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. Some of these I've seen on-line are quite valuable, others more in the 300-400 range. Tuners, pickups, tremolos, knobs, bridges and etc were pretty much the same ones that we find on Japan-made guitars from that period. 10, January 1929, The American Cinematographer, Vol. Posted by Ray on Wed, 10/05/2005 - 20:23. / C.g.C (M.F.) Posted by Kimberly Cholas on Mon, 09/25/2006 - 19:50. Model 9231013121 Body Material: 2-Piece Select Ash Body Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer Neck Material: 1-Piece Rift Sawn Maple Neck Shape: 1950 Blackguard Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm) Fingerboard Radius: Compound 7.25"-9.5" Number of Frets: 21 Fret Size: Medium Vintage String Nut: Bone Nut Width: 1.625" Truss Rod 50s I have a giannini model gs240 i want to know how much it costs thanks. Used - Very Good. The serial number is #14194. A couple of years ago I tried to buy someone a new guitar as a present, with a budget of 550 However, it is important to note that the new models (produced in 2004) have been re-engineered, the body structure has been improved, has a reinforced neck, an adjustable truss rod and it comes with a B-Band 3 Band preamp. Model - T.4/A Thanks in advance, : Does anybody know who's distributing Giannini guitars in this country (U.S.) these days? I recieved this guitar from my aunt who purchased it in 1967 and i was wondering the value. ^Maybe Tranquillo? I have a Giannini GN50 .. serial number is J1645. Document Information click to expand document information. COULD TELL ME THE YEAR IT WAS MADE AND THE VALUE PLEASE. It was made in November of 1969. BLOODY HELL!!! Checking online it seems like the resale value varies massively and the bit about it I can find on Reddit isn't super promising. Etros Music LLC is the US importer and distributor for the US> Tel: (954)746-2777 Georges or Renato. By continuing to use Reverb, you agree to these updates, and to our cookie policy. Thanks in advance Scratches and dings throughout. nothing on the web about it. Giannini-Final-Transcript - Read online for free. It was made in march of 1977. Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image. 314426941170 Posted by Mark Mahoney on Wed, 10/08/2003 - 13:14. : I recently acquired an acoustic Giannini guitar. Join Date: Mar 2014. Thank you in advance. What is it's value? Fair condition. Does anyone have any interesting or clarifying information on this model? The serial number is #12700 and made in 10/65 in Brazil. Posted by Scaughty65 on Wed, 01/23/2013 - 00:26. Guitarra Eltrica Giannini Masterwood Gemini GMW43 Pau-Ferro; Guitarra Eltrica Giannini Masterwood Supersonic GMW33 Pau Ferro; Guitarra Eltrica Giannini Masterwood Sonic TL GMW21-P90 Cedro; Guitarra Eltrica Giannini Masterwood Sonic TL GMW25-HH Tobacco Sunburst; Guitarra Eltrica Giannini Masterwood Sonic TL GMW23-SS Pau-Ferro Posted by Strelnikov on Sun, 01/13/2019 - 23:51. 6 BRAZIL. I would like to know how much it is worth. It plays Your purchases also help protect forests, including trees traditionally used to make instruments. Model number=cr-6n. M-series guitars and basses, designed by English luthier Roger Giffin. Based on your location, we've changed your settings: Shipping Region: could you suggest the value of it? The case was Listed as $30.00 and sold at $24.00 Got it at Shepherd's Music Mea, AZ, Hey, I recieved my Giannini guitar from my aunt, it was made in Brazil in September of 1968, and it's made completely out of Brazilian wood. The case is worn out, and I need to know where to get a new one. This popular thread has been given its own page : Allowed HTML tags:

1. . Posted by fernando` on Fri, 12/23/2005 - 21:13. BE ASSURED THAT THIS INSTRUMENT WILL BE WELL PACKAGED FOR SHIPPING. I'll give you $15.00 for it. 9, September 1953, The American Cinematographer, Vol. I own a Model GN80 Giannini guitar with the Serial number J-165. Posted by james pinkney on Mon, 11/20/2017 - 20:23. Your purchases help youth music programs get the gear they need to make music. At least yours doesn't day the date as 3353 like mine! 10, October 1946, The American Cinematographer, Vol. Posted by Jennifer O'Mara on Sat, 04/02/2005 - 09:56. Anyone out there have a price? I have come across a Giannini AWN5 Serial number035. Awks6 model. and what this guitar might be worth. Comment viewing options Posted by Ron on Wed, 11/02/2005 - 23:20. Oops, looks like you forgot something. Giannini Model No. one of their earlier models. This is what I have: Giannini Craviola Tranquillo Model # AWS6 Serial # 12/1155. but to give an analogy it is like viewing with $386.00 + $52.50 shipping . It was made in march of 1967. Learn More, This is a Giannini Model 2/A Classical Guitar. It was a cheap model priced under 100. when new. Fair condition gear should function but will show noticeable cosmetic damage or other issues. Please see the pictures for detail. Posted by Peter M Grant on Sun, 10/04/2009 - 01:33. Oops, looks like you forgot something. Watch this gear and we'll notify you if it becomes available again. I have a 1971 giannini Brazilian guitar. The Model Number is GN60 and the Serial number is 7735. It was made in November of 1969. Anyone interested in buying? instruments, (stinking of perfume from inside, and braying with a resonance about like the first wire-wound string, dominated any other notes). guitar, model no AWS12 . Vintage 1960's Giannini Acoustic Classical Guitar Model No 2 Pre-Owned C $463.66 or Best Offer from United States Sponsored Giannini 6 Strings Black Classical Acoustic Guitar Japan Shipped Pre-Owned C $1,756.45 Top Rated Seller Buy It Now +C $310.92 shipping from Japan Sponsored Despite being old (the company was founded in 1900), they mostly make clones and pretty much everything they make is cheap and considered to be low quality/entry-level. Posted by Bonnie on Mon, 11/06/2017 - 01:13. Listed: 3 years ago Views: 468 Watchers: 11 About This Listing Check out this sweet Giannini classical! I have a Giannini guitar, Model 2, serial 10949, made in November, 1968, and I wonder what it's worth. I don't think they're worth much,and I keep it in my living room as the easily available guitar. The model # is GS380, and the serial # is 18887. Posted by Jeri on Tue, 10/31/2006 - 13:04. Vintage 1965 Giannini Acoustic Classical Guitar Model No.6 Made in Brazil . Location: In The Hills, Off Mulholland. Posted by Anthony on Wed, 10/09/02 - 16:08:43. and our It was very popular among the "bossa-nova" players. many thanks very good condition, Is this guitar worth anything to anyone. 119/0001 What do I have? .02 You must log in or register to reply here. I boughr one for $29.00 for at the pawn shop, and I have to say it plays great,has really nice tone, how can you go wrong? The serial number is #14194. thanks joe. 21, No. Uploaded by mlieb737. Your Name. The consent submitted will only be used for data processing originating from this website. So it sat on shelf all this time. If you would like to change your settings or withdraw consent at any time, the link to do so is in our privacy policy accessible from our home page.. Posted by B. Walker on Tue, 12/28/2010 - 22:26. Hey! 4, April 1962, The American Cinematographer, Vol. Actually, they speak Portuguese in Brazil. Lines and paragraphs break automatically. The serial number is #14194.

Purple Minion Inflatable Costume, Agl Interview Process, Articles G

giannini guitar model 20 comments

giannini guitar model 2