hummel stormy weather valueoriki ige in yoruba

do you have suggestions? Sky. Even though it is a different design they are usually with in the same value bracket as the similar ones. Angela. I thought all of the Hummels had been acquired by my mother before 1963. Also Girl in Apple Tree lamp with shade in excellent condition. I hva sent photos to [emailprotected]. It is similar to Spring Dance, but is 6.75 in tall. I have several inherited Hummels from (1950s) period. While most Hummels go for $50, some of them are worth a few hundred dollars, and rare Hummels can sell for up to 5-figures during auctions. At the bottom @ the back around the rim is engraved M I Hummel followed by copyright mark followed by what looks like W in a G. On the underside of the figurine is the large bee in a V with (R) in blue right next to it and with Germany printed in black. Thank you! Has a blue V with a bee on the back. Theres a 92 at the top, in the middle there is a raised ceramic diamond shape and the most confusing part is the ingraved signature a scripted M. I. Hummel, a copywrite circled c, a line_____________, with 1938 and it was stamped with the V and the bee with another copywrite circled c, W.Goebel and West Germany, all tiered and an open circle cut out at the bottom. thanks for your help. It does have etched on the side M I Hummel. On its bottom this figurine has the 1990-1999 Goebel stamp with what looks like a small signature marking next to the stamp. Sell now. Hi Korin, I will need to know what trademark is on the bottom to give you a accurate value. And if I want to sell it, where is the best place to look an antique store or auction house or the web? I have a figurine of a setting Mary holding Jesus. The first small Hum 71 was modeled by master sculptor Reinhold Unger in 1937. The look of the trademark has varied since 1935. Sign in Hummel Figurine "STORMY WEATHER" HUM 71 TM6 Goebel Germany 6" MINT G721, Goebel Hummel "Stormy Weather" Boy & Girl under Umbrella #71 Signed Germany 33, Stormy Weather Hummel Figurine 71/2/0 TMK6 - MIB, Goebel Hummel Stormy Weather #71 Umbrella Boy and Girl Figurine, Hummel Figurine "STORMY WEATHER" HUM 71 TM2 FULL BEE MARK Goebel 6.5" MINT H264, Goebel Hummel Stormy Weather No 71 TMK 3LS - 6.25" (BA-I-2), Goebel M.I.Hummel STORMY WEATHER Figurine Boy Girl Umbrella Hum 71 #730 5 1/4 In, Stormy Weather Hummel Goebel Figurine #71 2/4 1984 Boy Girl Under Umbrella 4.5, Hummel Goebel 71 Stormy Weather 6" Figurine TMK3 Stylized Bee, Goebel Hummel Stormy Weather HUM 71 TMK2 Full Bee 6 3/4" Tall. So that is why perhaps you dont have this number matching up with a figurine that is on the market. I am pretty sure they have no idea what they have b/c one of them is priced at 16.50. Hummel is mainly known for their figurines. I have Hummel #11/0 Merry Wanderer TMK1 (double crown marks), 6 tall approx, excellent condition. The estimated value of Hummel figurine 112/1 Just Resting is $100-125 (USD). The 1957 Hummel Little Helper retails for $200-$210. The estimated value range is 175-275 (USD). Would this have any value and if so???? Would you have any idea if its an original Hummel figuring or a copy? I think dating back to maybe 30s or 40s according to your chart. emblem indented. Bottom is incised full bee in V, wings above V, no color. One has a boy carrying a case mounted on the right side of a oval sign which says The original Hummelfigures and a name below. I assisting in an estate sale, and I would like to get the best value for the items. These ashtray were made around 1935. Over 4,000 Hummel Figurines in stock at great prices. 65 # 201/1 1948 and Village Boy (?) Both have H suspenders. Those who posted after that have received your reply. Is divided width-wise, unlike the majority being length-wise. They are very faint looking maybe a 7 which looks like a military 7 with the line drawn through it. Not sure of their age, and one I dont know the name of it. The guide is maintained by Jon R. Warren, whose price guide books have been the authority on collectibles values since 1985. Hes wearing a blue jacket brown shorts & a green pointy hat with rope around it. You can send pictures to [emailprotected]. The figurines were made in Japan and are Hummel Imitations. M. I. Hummel "Stormy Weather" Clock Orig. We promise to never spam you, and just use your email address to identify you as a valid customer. She also has a green purse over her left arm. One email I got back said That it is considered a rare signature stamped Hummel but did not know the worth? You can ask them for a free verbal valuation. True Legacy Homes can help you identify and appraise Hummel figurines and other valuable items in your estate. Are these figurines worth more, less, or about the same as regular Hummel figurines. Can you give me an idea of the value of it? It doesnt need to be exactly the same figurines. We are currently facing technical issues and not all calls are being answered. Be safe Hummel figure, young girl feeding chickens, Pair of Hummel goose girl bookends. Thanks, Tim, Tim, I believe this may be a Goebel figurine and not a Hummel. On the back bottom is M.J.Hummel (which looks like M.J.Hummmml). The other figure is a little boy also wearing oversized slippers, with what looks like a flute held in one arm, and the other arm is holding a rolled piece of paper which could be music. The age has different effects on the value of a Hummel figurine. I have a lamp that was passed down to me from my great grandmother. The approximate value of the Happy Traveler Hummel is between $75 to $230 depending on the trademark stamp it has. Could you help me find out how much they would be worth? Since my understanding is that most are not worth anywhere near what they cost originally, would it be best to keep them together as a set to sell them? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you. Its part of a nativity set and was also remade as Hummel figurine #220 and #260 at later dates. - FIND TODAY's SELECTED Hummel Clock offered FOR SALE, BEST OFFER and Auction. What Is An Estate Sale (And How Do They Work?). Sorry I can not be of much help with your item. The trademark is a good way to determine the date and authenticity of the Hummel. Hummel Annual Christmas Plates - 1995 to 2000 - Hum No: 692 - 697. A new small size, Hum 71/2/0 (4.75"), was issued in 1985. Is this worth anything and if so who would buy it? It has M.J. Hummel on the base. Thank you Joy. I am curious about the market price of the undamaged ones. M.J. Hummel "Stormy Weather" Porcelain Figurine Number 71. Older lamps have a much larger figure but the post still measures 7.50 inches and 4.25 across base. If it just says Made in West Germany then that would lead me to believe that they are not genuine Hummel figurines. Hummel 51/2/0 Village Boy trademark 4 estimated value is $110-125 (USD). Pricing & History. Here are some of the most valuable Hummel figurines on the market. The only numbers anywhere on the figure at the bottom are as I explained earlier, after re-cheking them. Fair Market value or auction price is the average price an item has sold for. Pair of Hummel china figures of a young girl and boy. The 34 is the Hummel number. Some models reach several hundred dollars. And the other is the 1960 1963 trademark of a boy and girl with flute and a lamb under a tall crucifix fencepost. $200.00 in 1991. Zone Germany, hand written 25 4g. You can return this item for any reason: no shipping charges. Oops! HUMMEL GOEBEL FIGURINE UMBRELLA GIRL 152/0 B TMK 5 Made in Germany HH A101 PA - $56.79. The retail value of what you are describing is $350 550. I am pretty sure I can get pictres of them as well. One is the postman. Thanks! Find This For Me . There is no base she is on, however, there is a hole in the bottom that extends up the length of the figure. I just purchased a figurine called Prayer Before Battle. For a good starting point, reference this Hummel Figurine Guide, but note that prices can vary widely depending on certain factors. My last question is where can I find a list of figurines by number? Thank you again. Is this just a rights reserved mark or something else? 82 2/0 $220.00 I believe you may have a Goebel figurine. Thank you in advance for any assistance you can provide. Tory minister Kemi Badenoch denies government trying to roll back trans rights,Women and equalities minister Kemi Badenoch has denied the government is rolling back trans rights while taking questions on gender reforms. It is signed on rim of ash tray Next to the Boy sitting. 2023) Brezplana dostava za naroila nad 14,90 Thank you so much! The sides of the base have the year 1942 and one of them has the name Herbert Dubles. Elizabeth. 12 2/0 is indeed Hummel Chimney Sweep. The only real difference between the marks in 1957 through the 1972 is the usage of W.Germany (in your case Western Germany)and then later with Goebel. Some Hummels are limited to a short or limited production. [more like this] Collection of Hummels Anniversary Plate Dia.10 The figures are based on the caricatures of Maria Innocentia ('Berta') Hummel- an extremely talented German art student who went on to became a nun. Please try again later. This maybe a Goebel figurine and not a Hummel. Narrowing down the age is a little difficult from trademark 3-8. I have a hummel that has written in script, M I Hummel across the base of a figurine approx 6 inches high. When posting comment please make sure the comment is related to identifying the age of the Hummel. We also hope the wonderful ladies who usually answer your calls get well soon. Can You Tell me anything? Could you help me with the value of each plate? Subscription successfull! CLIENTS Goebel used the same trademarking for all of its products until 1990. Hummel 141/1 & 141/2 Apple Tree Girl & Boy Figures. After Hummels death in 1946, this right was transferred to an Artistic Board of the Sisters of Siessen, who continue to closely guard Hummels philosophy and artistic style to this day. With the Hummels appletree girl and boy there are many variation. Im still hunting down info on some hummels (Trademark 1) that I have. Masterpiece Collection - Stormy Weather (Hum 71/III), Masterpiece Collection - Merry Wanderer (Hum 7/III), Franconia Dance (Set) - Hum 2433 & Hum 2434. This is Hummel #227 She loves me, She loves me not table lamp. Ive found similar ones online, but they all have plain dresses (whereas mine has little blue cs all over her orange dress and her bucket (for a lack of a better word) is a straight cylinder instead of the tapered ones Ive seen. Thanks, Kathy. Its not a music box though. What should I do? Finally, real Goebel-made Hummels use a specific color palette defined by Maria Innocentia herself. I have a figurine that has a tape label that says, Retreat to Saftey In tausend Angsten. It is about 2 inches high. I have searched and searched and can find nothing on this. Most likely it was done by artist Reinhold Unger. The estimated value of Hummel 80 Little Scholar trademark 2 is $200 (USD). thank you! did Unger sign a lot of the Hummel works he created? Both Hummels are TM2. Hello, Is this even a Goebel piece? My mother has recently passed away, she has the Aplle Tree Girl music box, Apple Tree girl and Boy figurines all perfect condition , also to complete the set The apple Tree girl/boy plate. From the master, copies were produced, molding numerous figurine parts using liquid ceramic. Each Goebel-produced figurine is stamped with the company logo. I know this has been in the family for a very long time, but do not know how long. Hummel Stormy Weather. It is still worth a lot of money. I will look through that first and try to help myself first. Hummel Anniversary Plate ''Stormy Weather'' 1975 Hand Painted Rodental-West Germany Hum 280 Goebel W. Germany 1974 10.25''w excellent . eBay you will not get the full value for your Hummel. the dress is totaly orange ,schoes are brown I wrote about this in the blog. Per your website, the W. Goebel trademark on the bottome matches the date impressed on the bottom of it (1959). Remember value guides are guides and the end value depends on a lot of factors. If you could please send me a couple of pictures of the side and bottom (as clear and detailed as you can manage)of the figurine to [emailprotected] it would greatly help me in trying to find its name and value. So both the numbers above are correct. Susie. Client Bill Of Rights When posting comment please make sure the comment is related to identifying the age of the Hummel. I have pictures I would be happy to email to someone if they can help me answer these questions. Hi Korin! The other figure is the same except is in German with Verkaufsstelle at top, Original Hummel-Figuren and Hummelwerk at bottom. Thank you so much for any insight you are able to give me! I own dozens of Hummels purchased between the mid-1950s and early 1960s. In another store I saw a TMK 1 Double Crown Little Fiddler for $371 but the clerk said I could get it for half price ($185) if I paid the seller directly. It has the crackled look of old porcelain on the dish part. A perfect piece to add to your growing collection. @Pamela, Can you please tell me the number on the bottom of the figurine as this will help me figure out which figurine you have? Is this a good price for this piece? Est: $10 - $200 . What do you think? I have a M I Hummel "Stormy Weather," mold 71. 2. Pre-Owned. Im certain they are all authentic Hummels. The finally trademark was not put on the figurine until it had been painted. Obviously, the latter are more valuable. The bottom is the same accept the numbers are different. . numbers 42/0 and a painted 3. You can't kill a man because he stole from you (there's a caveatwe'll get to it). Oops. What does the 07 mean? With a V and a smaller v inside the V blue stamp An Email will be sent to you. Unfortunately with Hummel figurines even the littlest amount of damage impacts the value. Sitemap I have a figurine which was donated to my church and I would like any info if possible. Most auction companies organize collectible auctions, advertised to networks of knowledgeable collectors and traders. Auction price is about $85.00 (USD). I have an old Goebel boy and girl bookends with double crown marks on the bottom. One, in particular, is the Little Hiker. Thanks so much if you have any input, I have been a long time looking. On the bottom there is a stamp in blue with what appears to be the bumble bee. Is there a number on the back of this plaque? are they worth anything? There is the word, Germany printed in black off to the right of the V. They do not need to say Hummel on them to be true Hummels. Model number 361, and two others, Three various Goebel Hummel figurines, tallest measuring 15 cm. I found out that this piece may be one of two bookends; That is why the back is flat. item 6 Hummel Stormy Weather Figurine # 71 Boy Girl Umbrella 6" Goebel Western Germany Hummel Stormy Weather Figurine # 71 Boy Girl Umbrella 6" Goebel Western Germany. The bottom of each figurine has the marking Authentic Hummel Figure Produced by Ars Sacra Made in USA on it. $50-$55. are they authentic? Chimney Sweep Small (12 2/0) The trademark looks like 1950-1955. It is stamped at the bottom with 40 102 29 with a little number 37 on it. 226 - Hummel "Stormy Weather" Figurine 227 - Hummel "Little Drummer" Figurine 228 - Hummel "Little Fiddler" Figurine 229 - Hummel "Friends" Figurine I have 2 Hummels that I am trying to determine the value of. And the other M.J.Hummel is a little girl with a watering can looking down at a small flower dotted apron redish colored dress. It appears to be not be a fake, but I havent been able to find any information about it. Is the number 112 or 112 3/0, 112/I these figured have different values. I have a Virgin Mary Goebel from the mid 1980s. TMK 4 - 1964-1971. The estimated value for this Hummel is $45-65 (USD). Lot of 7 Goebel Hummel figurines $35. It is an ashtray with the original crown GW mark. Are these indeed Hummels? They will be on the bottom of the figurines. The one from Occupied Japan can still be a true Hummel there are some Hummels that where made in the US and Japan if you can tell me the number of the figurine I might be able to help with it. Can you please send pictures of these to [emailprotected]? Can you tell me if there are any numbers on the bottom of the Hummel figurine. This is a plague called Madonna Plaque. Most in original boxes. Dwarfs figures are not only decoration for home, but also it will help a child to develop his logic, patience and his dexterity while having fun. Will only ship in USA . & a boy with bird 9.5 cm high approx, Three vintage Hummel figures, 8.5 cm - 16 cm high, Two Hummel figures Wayside Harmony and the little Cobbler (2), Hummel figure of a school girl, approx. Each Hummel is hand painted this will result in many variations. Accessibility. This is Hummel 366 Flying Angel TMK4. 7.50 Trademark 4 $425-475 Retail Boy walking with rucksack and feather in cap on round base: Underneath, Crown and CW emblem in green at center, below that same emblem indent, above looks like 82 indent, to left looks like 80 indent, the latter marks a bit worn. Hi there. On the bottom is the v mark with the bee and Germany in black with the signature of Codr.W. This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Genuine Hummel figurines will have a Goebel mark like the ones in the chart above or will be signed by M.I. I wrote to you on 5 January and am still awaiting a reply. Since these are mass produced when there is a condition issue it effect the value significantly. Apart from its musical value, the String Quintet occasioned an emblematic moment in Beethoven's biography, one that underscores the pitfalls of becoming famous. Its easy to underprice one, since even minuscule details can dramatically change the price. it is in excellent condition no chips no wear look absolutely great. Model numbers 58/1, 11/20, 12I, Two German Hummel figurines, 11 cm high approx (tallest), Hummel figure group, of a boy and girl under an umbrella, 16 cm high approx, Two Hummel figure groups, comprising of a boy playing violin 11.5 cm high approx. However, there is a stamp on the bottom, into the porcelain (not ink), that reads 1967. I have two in particular that are Sensitive Hunter 6/0. Hi Susan, The best way to know for sure is to check the latest TM to the chart on the top of this page, that is how we arrive on the date. We dont share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we dont sell your information to others. I think it makes a differance with the signature on the top of the rim. This is why I end up putting together a complete value guide for the full Hummel product line. I was given a set of bookends. The only one that is close is Hummel number 45 with halo or 46 without halo. If you could please send me a couple of pictures of the side and bottom (as clear and detailed as you can manage)of the figurines to [emailprotected] it would greatly help me in trying to find their names. The bucket you describe is a candle holder. The following values are for insurance purposes they are higher then fair market value. The avg value for these items seems to be $100-200 (USD). On the base, is the Hummel signature on the top of the base, and a V-Bee trademark on the bottom of the base. These were bought by my grandmother from the Hummel factory in Germany while my grandfather was stationed there. Little Sweeper 1960 1972. There is little information about the other Goebel products. Hummel's estimated fair market value: $913.67; Suggested retail price: $2,750; Thank, @Ryan, Here are 2 articles that are a good place to start for selling your Hummels. Century Collection (Miniature) 1986 to 1999 Hum No: 886 - 899. Sold for. I also have 2 more that I believe are angels 238 B & C. This one has Oa 80 written on it. Larger versions range from 9 to 10 inches tall and are permanently retired by Goebel. On the bottom of the boys right foot (underneath the figurine) is the blue V with something also stamped inside that. I have a hummel of a little girl holding a bowl of feed with a duck on each side of her. Its the one without the haloI found it here as well, just not sure if the price is accurate: http://www.capeyardsale.com/collectibles.htm. What is the # 27 and why the 1936 with the three line stamp? This number does not match up to the Hummel numbers. Goebel used the same trademarking on all its products until 1990. One is called Just Resting and Ive dated it to 1960-1963 with the stamp at the bottom. Where to Sell Your Antiques and Collectibles? The Made in Occupied Japan one is larger (about 6 inches tall) and doesnt have any markings on it except a indented ring on the bottom and the stamp. It is not marked on the underside except with a number III/53. I have a small Hummel. In this time the market is still changing. I cant find anything at all wrong with it. plus expert appraisal, valuation, FREE sale advice and brokerage services, a FREE price/value guide, FREE sale prices, values, wish list and more. The boy walking with a rucksack is HUM 82 School Boy there are four models of this Hummel that have the dates you claim. Stormy Weather, Bell, Happy Traveler, Vintage Goebel Hummel W Germany TMK-5 Porcelain Figurine Stormy Weather #71, Stormy Weather Hummel Goebel Figurine 71 2/0 Boy Girl Under Umbrella 5, HUMMEL Goebel Figurine 71 TMK-3 "STORMY WEATHER" 6 INCH EXCELLANT LARGE SIZE, Goebel Hummel #71/I "stormy weather" 6" Girl & Boy underneath umbrella, Pre-WWII Antique EXTREMELY RARE TMK 1 Hummel 6"-7" "Stormy Weather" Crown only, Hummel Figurine Stormy Weather Yellow Umbrella HUM 71 2/0 TMK7 4 1/2" Tall 60th, Vintage Hummel Figurine Stormy Weather #71 Umbrella Boy & Girl Full Bee 6 1/2, Hummel Disney 50 Years Rainy Stormy Weather Minnie Mickey Mouse Set Pair Goebel, Antique MJ Goebel Hummel Stormy Weather Z2 Figurine Umbrella Boy Girl Fall Leaf, Hummel Figurine Stormy Weather Boy & Girl Umbrella #71 W. Germany with vintage. Factory control number a small 2-digit number hand-painted or incised used to signify who assembled the Hummel figurine. Produced for the 25th anniversary of the Hummel figurine, Ring Around the Rosie depicts four little girls holding hands and playing in a circle. There is also a painted mark that is either a U or C. I could not find anything like this on the internet and wondered if its a real or fake Hummel. It all depends on the rarity of the Hummel figurine. There is a yellow 6-point Star of David in the center top of the manger. You can email pictures to [emailprotected]. from United States. Is this figurine done by the artist Unger? The assemblers number has no real meaning to collectors. IF you have a better idea of what they are worth, pls. Three various Hummel figurines (larger head restored), Five various Hummel figures & another similar, Two Hummel figurines together with two Hummel pin dishes, Three Hummel figurines, height 15 cm approx (tallest), Two German Hummel figurines comprising of a boy with trumpet and a girl with basket, 13 cm high approx, Two Royal Doulton & 1 Hummel figurines including Royal Doulton HN2230 'A Gypsy Dancer' and HN3388 'Forget Me Not', A Hummel figure of a young girl with basket 16 cm, Hummel girl with watering can, approx 10 cm high, Three various Goebel Hummel figurines, tallest measuring 18 cm tall. I cant make out the other name on the other figure. Hummel Stormy Weather No.71 marked W. Germany Hummel Stormy Weather No.71 marked W. Germany 71 6''h excellent condition. I have 2 Hummel figurines. Condition Obviously any damage, scratches, fading, etc will reduce the figurines value. 5 800 375 325 300 275 250 225 430 14 A Bookworm (Bookworm) (Boy & Girl) 5.Hummel Plate "Stormy Weather" 1975 Anniversary # 280 10" Round TMK-5 Est. Hummel number 16 Little Hiker has been made from TMK 1-8. I have a made in Japan Stormy Weather music box. When there are two dates you use the later date as the date for verifying the trademark and date. The mark tells me it is fron 1972-1979. Theres not a M.I. either. Rarity Some Hummels were manufactured for decades, others were limited edition or special series. 5 out of 5 stars (148) $ 114.99. Thank you. Sie mssen fr diese Auktion registriert und als Bieter freigeschaltet sein, um bieten zu knnen. I have a Bashful Goebel figurine. I havent been able to find the little boy standing up with the accordion stretched out. Light is the physical agent that makes objects visible to the human eye. Hummel Figurines and Collectibles Value Chart - Hummel Price Guide. Hummel 201/1 Retreat to Safety trademark 4 estimated value is $175-200 (USD) Hummel 238C $45. I have a Hummel, Angel with Trumpet, 238/C. The front has a Mother and child w/halo type markings around the heads and the Mother has an orange colored top/tunic.The back is marked mj hummel Goebel W.Germany and the the number 48/II,there is also a marking at the top that I cannot figure out.This came from my grandmothers house but no one knows how she aquired it.Does the description ring any bells? Figurines produced in different sizes, also have designators appended to the HUM. https://www.antique-hq.com/where-to-sell-your-hummel-figurines-1338/. Hi, Be Patient (the girl with 2 ducks). Thank you! She does have a chip on the inside edge of her round base. She is wearing an orange bonnet, has blue and red flowers, and green leaves in hair. I understand you are busy however there are many others who wrote after me that have had replies. Hi Mary, To see our price, add these items to your cart. Hi Kay, Tracy, Its estimated Fair market value is $125.00 (USD), Dear Korin, This is usually a 2 digit number. Hummel Figurines and Collectibles Value Chart Hummel Price Guide, Goebel Hummel Figurines Complete Buying Guide, complete value guide for the full Hummel product line, https://www.antique-hq.com/how-to-understand-the-hummel-numbering-system-1253/, https://www.antique-hq.com/where-to-sell-your-antiques-and-collectibles-online-2276/, How to Identify Your Hummel Figurine | Antique HQ, M.I. Hopefully, this article has been a good introduction to the world of M.I. Good value. Interestingly, the ownership of the designs and approval of production of all figures, still rests with the estate of Maria Innocentia Hummel (deceased) and the Convent of Siessen, even through to current releases. This would be TMK 5. VIEW APPRAISAL. Would be able to help me determine that value of the following four Hummels? Hummel 95 or 71 is not matching your description. These are usually marked with mold numbers 903 to 914. From what I have found the avg. The estimated value of this is $55 (USD). You go by the latest TMK. Boy walking with umbrella and valise, standing in front of him. I am trying to clarify which TM Be Patient and Wayside Harmony are as they seem to relate to both TM1 & TM2 and also a current value. It will be hand wrote in the porclian with the glaze over it. There is a red C on the base in a circle. Please use a different way to share. it reads humm before the bucket gets in the way! The problem I have is I was told the scripted signature, the 92 & 1938 from the 1935-1949 time period (it does not have the W overlaying the G), but the V with the bee is 1964-1972 time period. The approximate fair market value of your Hummel Stormy Weather music box is $45.00 (USD). Two various Hummel ceramic figures height 13 cm approx, each. They used many trademarks for each time period. At the bottom @ the back around the rim is engraved M I Hummel followed by copyright mark followed by what looks like W in a G. On the underside of the figurine is the large bee in a V with (R) in blue right next to it and with Germany printed in black right underneath. Is this still a true hummel? Thank you. Most Hummel figurines are worth $50-$75. This number was used for Goebel production control. Except for a few short breaks during World War II and in the early 2000s, the figurines have been in continuous production, breathing life into hundreds of M.I Hummels drawings. and help you could give me would be great. Apple Tree Girl and Apple Tree Boy are both very popular Hummels. Model numbers 1411, 171, 107/012, Three various Hummel figurines, tallest measuring 15 cm tall.

What Are The 4 Types Of Fossil Fuels, Articles H

hummel stormy weather value0 comments

hummel stormy weather value