jason beghe and sophia bushoriki ige in yoruba

Build your customFanSided TV email newsletter with news and analysis onChicago One and all your favorite sports teams, TV shows, and more. An original cast member, Beghe is represented by APA, which also repsP.D. So it looks like executives decided to keep the abuser on set and let one of his victims leave when she brought up the issues that they likely . The cast of "Chicago P.D." Given the show's popularity, it's safe to assume just how hard it may be for the show's cast to spend time with their friends, families, and lovers. Lindsay and Voight had a loving and supportive father-daughter dynamic that fans simply adored. However, when conditions did not improve, she decided to walk away from the show leading to her characters exit. So he doesn't have to deal with the PTSD and killing the little girl. Beghe was reprimanded for outbursts on set and issued a statement apologizing and revealing that he was in anger management treatment. Jesse Lee Soffer then started dating the "Chicago Med" star Torrey DeVitto in August 2018, but their romance only . Sadly, though, its unlikely Bush would ever return given the reasons behind her exit. Fans of "Chicago P.D." Among the franchises most shocking exits was the departure of actress Sophia Bush, who stepped away from her role as Detective Erin Lindsay after four seasons and close to 100 episodes. By Libby Birk star uploaded the first photo of her baby girl on Instagram in May 2017. We're watching him struggle on his own right now.". Look at what he's doing now with Camila. Neither party has publicly discussed their relationship. I left because I wanted to. Per Celeb Suburb, the couple have been together since the early 2010s. All rights reserved. Sophia Bush. NBC confirms One Chicago Wednesday schedule for 2023, Chicago PD boss on season 10: 'It's not going to be all dark', Chicago PD boss promises 'clarity' for Burgess and Ruzek. The output of Sophia Bush as Erin Lindsay in Chicago P.D., was full of controversy for the statements that were coming to light little by little. Sophia Bush's Chicago P.D. Chicago P.D. Jason Beghe, the star of NBC's "Chicago P.D.," has been investigated for ongoing anger management issues. 2023 Deadline Hollywood, LLC. We all created something together, and so that's always difficult. In fact, Jason Beghe was charged with frequent bullying behavior, including sexually aggressive language and intimidating physical acts triggered by outbursts of anger. 2023 FOX News Network, LLC. Publisher number: 61196552 Universal Pictures Home Entertainment (Container) 61196553 Universal Pictures Home Entertainment (Container) 1041825 Universal Pictures Home Entertainment (Disc 1) They met while working together on the set of "Chicago P.D." Advertisement. 's Jesse Lee Soffer Speaks out About Sophia Bushs 'Sad' Exit, Amy Robach and T.J. Holmes Should Remain On-Air Couple After ABC Exit, According to TV Host, Ryan Seacrest Addresses 'American Idol' Future After Exiting 'Live With Kelly and Ryan', 'Yellowstone': Paramount Boss Addresses Matthew McConaughey Spinoff Rumors, 'Yellowstone' Franchise Plans to Debut 2 Shows Every Year, 'Star Trek: Discovery' Fate Revealed at Paramount+ Ahead of Fifth Season, 'The Bachelor' Fans Slam New Season as Boring, Brie & Nikki Bella to Host Reality Competition Series, 'The Office' Alum's Sister-In-Law Found Dead Over 10 Days After Being Reported Missing. ahead of season 5 turns out Jesse Lee Soffer, who plays her character Erin Lindsay's partner (and romantic interest) Jay Halstead, was also upset by her exit. Poof, gone. Your email address will not be published. End of story.". Erin Lindsay (Sophia Bush) was invaluable to the first couple seasons of Chicago PD. You may know Jason Beghe as the well-respected Sergeant Henry "Hank" Voight, a familiar face of "Chicago P.D." Jason Beghe's gruff voice sets him apart when he portrays troubled police officer Hank Voight on NBC's "Chicago P.D." The actor has been known to use his voice to great effect playing tough guys and paying his dues in "G.I. After the allegations were made public, Beghe went public with her anger problem and apologized for her behavior. While their on-screen relationship was darling, it seems that wasn't the case in real life for Sophia Bush and Jason Beghe. She doesn't even know his real name. badge during his guest stint on the franchise's flagship, Chicago Fire. (Matt Dinerstein/NBC) The 35-year-old said she told NBC . She began acting in 2002 with a role in Van Wilder: . Legal Statement. Fans weren't the only ones disappointed when Sophia Bush announced she would be leaving the cast of Chicago P.D. "I have struggled with anger issues for some time, and over the past year, I have been working with a coach to help me learn how to mitigate my temper. (Sophia Bush). which also stars Jason Beghe. Lindsay and Halstead's relationship was brought to a sudden halt, though, when Lindsay was thinking about taking a job with the FBI, just as Halstead was about to propose, per TV Insider. In December 2018, Sophia Bush finally revealed the real reason she left the show in an interview with Dax Shepard on his Armchair Expert podcast. Chicago PD November 22, 2017. Bush played Detective Erin Lindsay on Chicago PD seasons 1 until she left in season 4. Mini Bio (1) Sophia Bush has captured film and television audiences with her range of roles and diverse characters She was born on July 8, 1982, in Pasadena, California, and is an only child. 'ONE TREE HILL' CREATOR MARK SCHWAHN ACCUSED OF SEXUAL HARASSMENT BY CAST, CREW. Jason Beghe's Behavior Reportedly Led to Sophia Bush's 'Chicago P.D.' Jason Beghe. View other torrents involving Beghe, according to sources. lead Jason Beghe was investigated by NBC and Wolf Entertainment in 2016 for "inappropriate behavior" when the actor faced complaints from several members of the cast and c Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. She is also known for her role as the fashionista Brooke Davis on WB's "One Tree Hill," where at the time she met her on- and offscreen partner, Chad Michael Murray. Jane, appearing as a police officer in the film Thelma & Louise, starring opposite Moira Kelly in the . Jason Deneen Beghe (/ b e /; born March 12, 1960) is an American actor.Since 2014, he has starred in the NBC TV series Chicago P.D. The exes agreed to "share in all major decisions concerning the minor children's health, education and welfare including, but without limitation, schooling, religion, medical care [and] enrichment activities," the judgement stated (via People). Jason Beghe and Angie Janu tied the knot in 2000 and share two sons: Bix and Bo Bear. "Chicago P.D." star Jason Beghe apologized for inappropriate on-set behavior related to his "anger issues" in a statement on Tuesday. or reassigned to another Wolf production. exit has reportedly been linked to the behind-the-scenes conduct of actor Jason Beghe. When asked by TVLine if he was surprised by her exit, he said, "Yes. They briefly rekindled their love later in the summer, but their relationship didn't work out. Visit our, Chicago PD star Jason Beghes reported anger issues may have led to Sophia Bush exit. This could mean that Sophia Bush made the comments towards actor Jason Beghe, but decided to keep it a secret. Learn how your comment data is processed. Given she did not part ways with the show on the best of terms, its unlikely shed be interested in returning even in a guest role. Fear not, "Chicago P.D." The "Chicago P.D." Erin Lindsay in August 2013. "I work really hard. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. ", "I quit because what I've learned is I've been so programmed to be a good girl and to be a workhorse and be a tugboat that I have always prioritized tugging the ship for the crew, for the show, for the group, ahead of my own health," Bush said. Signup for Breaking News Alerts & Newsletters. Lindsay became part of the Intelligence Unit after Detective Sergeant Voight (Jason Beghe) took her under his wing when she was in juvenile detention. And one was a consistent onslaught barrage of abusive behavior," Bush said, comparing "One Tree Hill" to "Chicago PD." Get our latest storiesin the feed of your favorite networks. and Bush spoke out against them, saying it was her decision to leave the show. According to our sister site Variety, NBC investigated Beghe last . "As a result of the investigation, we have already taken action, and it is a situation we continue to monitor very closely to ensure all of our employees feel safe and supported," they said. Jason Beghe, Sophia Bush, Jesse Lee Soffer, Jon Seda Squerciati welcomed her first child in May 2017, which she announced via Twitter. Mutual Fund and ETF data provided by Refinitiv Lipper. On Dax Shepard's Armchair Expert podcast on Monday, the actress revealed that after visiting Onsite, a retreat full of therapeutic and personal growth workshops, she had an epiphany. ", He added, "It is a source of great pride for me to be part of Chicago P.D. fans were heartbroken when Sophia Bush left the popular TV series in 2017. I have struggled with anger issues for some time, and over the past year, I have been working with a coach to help me learn how to mitigate my temper. The next day, 25 crew members and actresses on The Royals penned a letter accusing Schwahn of repeated unwanted sexual harassment of multiple female members of cast and crew on the Universal Cable Productionsseries. So I wouldn't say he's ready for a relationship, per se.". costar Markie Post with a lengthy and loving Instagram post on Sunday. Watch One Chicago on fuboTV: Watch over 67 live sports and entertainment channels with a 7 . (Photo by VALERIE MACON / AFP) VALERIE MACON/AFP via Getty Images Show More Show Less 2 of 4 Jason Beghe and Sophia bush star in "Chicago P.D."--/NBC Show More Show Less 3 of 4 Actor Sophia Bush . No one should expect to make money from the picks and predictions discussed on this website. With thetestosterone-heavyChicago P.D. "I think the wound is still open for him, though. . She had apparently "been trying to get out of the show for a long time" due to Beghe's behavior, among other factors, according to Variety. I am deeply sorry for my behavior, which I know has been hurtful to my friends and colleagues, Beghe said in his own statement today. One source told of incidents of stunts and other altercations with Beghe that got far too physical and left actors injured. "You start to lose your way when someone assaults you in a room full of people and everyone literally looks away, looks at the floor, looks at the ceiling and you're the one woman in the room and every man who's twice your size doesn't do something. As Bush revealed after her departure, she stepped away from the show for personal reasons as a result of what she described to Dax Shepard during an appearance on his Armchair Expert podcas t as "a consistent onslaught barrage of abusive behavior.". All advice, including picks and predictions, is based on individual commentators opinions and not that of Minute Media or its related brands. November 21, 2017, 8:02 PM. to a joint statement released by NBC . Jay Halstead (Jesse Lee Soffer). (Warning: there may be spoilers ahead!) Jason beghe. There aren't many details about Morton and Milburn's marriage, given that Morton doesn't have any social media accounts. Since their split, Spiridakos has reportedly moved on to singer, songwriter and film producer, Justin Ruane (via Fintreat). Following numerous complaints about his behavior an investigation started, one that eventually led to the actor being assigned a coach in order to help with some of his problems. Copyright 2023 PopCulture.com. Copyright 2023 PopCulture.com. I think he's got to worry about getting himself healthy before he's in a relationship. Beghe has publicly apologized for his behavior, which is currently being investigated by the studios behind Chicago P.D. In a video for "Today," Bush talked . "One was like, a guy who we're like, 'Oh God, he's back.'. Its an ongoing process, and it has been a humbling one., It is a source of great pride for me to be part of Chicago P.D.s incredible cast and crew, Beghe added. She said she told them to make changes or find a replacement, but they responded by saying there was "no way" she would be able to get out of her seven-season contract. He expressed his regret, saying: The "John Tucker Must Die" star said she grew to love aspects of the show, but working in the cold Chicago weather and getting sick also contributed to her decision to leave the series. Upton's there, and she cares, and I think she wants him to be OK and wants to be there for him, but he's not quick to trust and doesn't let her in. After a while, Sophia Bush threatened to sue or go public with Chicago PD's working conditions in a New York Times op-ed piece. Bush left the show after season 4, likely in order to focus on executive producing for 20th Century Fox TV, and told fans the decision to leave was her own. Las mejores ofertas para Chicago PD: Season 3 (DVD) Jason Beghe, Jon Seda, Sophia Bush - New and Sealed estn en eBay Compara precios y caractersticas de productos nuevos y usados Muchos artculos con envo gratis! Your favorite teams, topics, and players all on your favorite mobile devices. And if fans were shocked by the timing of Lindsay's exit, especially because Jay was preparing to propose, Soffer says the cast and crew was struggling with her departure as well. All picks and predictions are suggestions only. NBCUniversal and Wolf Productions opened an investigation into Beghe's behavior that resulted in what they deemed to be a series of reprimands. Furthermore, NBC launched an investigation in 2016after receiving "multiple complaints about Beghe's behavior on set. He was trying to do what was right, but going about it the wrong way.". Follow Sergeant Hank Voight (Jason Beghe; Californication) and his team of detectives, including former military man Jay Halstead (Jesse Lee Soffer; As the World Turns) and Erin Lindsay (Sophia Bush; One Tree Hill), in their battles . . Her father, Charles William Bush, is a renowned advertising and celebrity photographer, and her mother, Maureen E. (Searson) Bush, runs a photography studio. Watch over 67 live sports and entertainment channels with a 7-day FREE trial! -- Season: 1 -- Pictured: Sophia Bush as Det. And one was a consistent onslaught barrage of abusive behavior," she said about the difference between working on "One Tree Hill" and "Chicago P.D. and said she was assaulted in a room full of men who refused to help her. Get the best of Fox News' entertainment coverage, right in your inbox. : Season Nine : Beghe, Jason, Soffer, Jesse Lee, Flueger, Patrick John, Bush, Sophia, Seda, Jon, Koteas, Elias: Amazon.se: Filmer och TV cast. I quit because, what Ive learned is Ive been so programmed to be a good girl and to be a workhorse and be a tug boat that I have always prioritized tugging the ship for the crew, for the show, for the group, ahead of my own health, Bush revealed. The content on this site is for entertainment and educational purposes only. All rights reserved. A lot." "I am deeply sorry for my behavior, which I know has been hurtful to my friends and colleagues," Beghe said. Actors Real Salary Per Episode || Jason Beghe, Jon Seda, Jesse Lee Soffer || Salary#nbc #tvcast #serialactorsDetective Sergeant Hank Voight and . He has apparently consistently used highly aggressive and sexually suggestive language as well as intimidating postures and more, we have learned. "Eighty percent of the time we were on set loving our experience and each other and then he would come to town and it'd be like, 'Watch out for fing Handsy-McHandsy over there.' She captioned the snap, "Please welcome our newest female detective on the #ChicagoPD force! Despite their brief marriage, Bush and Murray maintained a "professional relationship. "Lindsay's gone, his partner's gone. star cited irreconcilable differences as the reason for divorce. 2023 Minute Media - All Rights Reserved. Deadline reported that Beghe faced "numerous accusations from cast and crew members," including sexual assault, and was consequentlyinvestigated for "inappropriate behavior" by NBC and Wolf Entertainment. Jason Beghe Photos Photos - Actor Elias Koteas and Jason Beghe attend a premiere party for NBC's 'Chicago Fire', 'Chicago P.D.' and 'Chicago Med' at STK Chicago on November 9, 2015 in Chicago . Estimated Net Worth: $9 Million. "I feel like I was standing butt naked, bruised and bleeding in the middle of Times Square, screaming at the top of my lungs and not a single person stopped to ask if they could help me," she explained. Jason Beghe and Sophia Bush in 'Chicago P.D.' (Matt Dinerstein/NBC) The first thing that strikes you about Jason Beghe is the gravelly voice, which makes him sound like the Devil incarnate. Thanks to its excellent performance, Sophia Bush became one of the most prominent protagonists of Chicago P.D., from 2014 to 2017, and despite being a short time, he managed to connect with his audience. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for One Tree Hill : Season 7 DVD, 2010 Region 1 Robert Buckley, Sophia Bush, Gregory at the best online prices at eBay! The lovebirds eventually became a couple and tied the knot during a time when Morton lost her parents. Like in most long-running franchises, the One Chicago franchise shows ofChicago Fire, Chicago Med,andChicago PDhave each had their fair share of cast shakeups over the years. Powered and implemented by FactSet Digital Solutions. After leaving the show, it was also speculated that his departure and allegations of sexual harassment were related to his main co-star, the actor. We want to hear from you! Estimated Net Worth: $9 Million. CHICAGO P.D. These complaints and the investigation were focused on anger issues yelling and screaming by Beghe that members of the production found deeply offensive. "Chicago P.D." "We're a huge family, and she's a huge part of making the show what it was. As season four rolled around, though, it was revealed that Lindsay would be changing careers and leaving for the East Coast. In fact, the Chicago universe is so popular, it has maintained high ratings leading primetime averaging nearly seven million viewers per show between the three series (via The Hollywood Reporter). She was arguably the second-most important character on the show, behind her surrogate father figure, Hank Voight (Jason Beghe). Some time after the engagement, it was announced that Jon and Tracy had called it off, ending their years-long relationship. or redistributed. Meanwhile, Lindsay (Sophia Bush) decides to meet her biological father (guest star Tony Crane) for the first time, and Voight (Jason Beghe) welcomes Kenny Rixton (guest star Nick Wechsler) to the team when Ruzek (Patrick John Flueger) takes an undercover assignment. Subscribe to Deadline Breaking News Alerts and keep your inbox happy. But the show must go on. "I don't think it's filling the void of Lindsay. While weve learned to never say never, Bush has never once looked back after leavingChicago PDand its clear she encountered a variety of concerning situations while working on the shows early seasons. And although viewers thought that Bush would possibly return to wrap up her storyline and give fans a final answer about what happened between her character ad Soffer's, she has not, per The Cinemaholic. In 2017 . According to court documents obtained by The Blast, Beghe listed their separation date as May 10, 2016. Bush filed an annulment on the grounds of fraud. The couple has been married for over 40 years, according to Fintreat. Here's the reshuffled 2017 cast of Chicago P.D. ", The following year,Us Weeklyshared a similar report. exit has reportedly been linked to the behind-the-scenes conduct of actor Jason Beghe. Free shipping for many products! Bush said her situation on the "One Tree Hill" set was different from the experience she endured on "Chicago P.D. In the series, Bush starred as Detective Erin Lindsay, whom she portrays for four seasons . Entdecke Chicago P.D. Even after all these years, fans still question the circumstances behind her departure and whether there is any chance we could see Lindsay return to the Intelligence Unit again. Required fields are marked *. Aside from her onscreen role, Spiridakos' love life is just as dramatic. Bush added that she found out her complaints had been "hidden" from former NBC president Jennifer Stalke, who later reached out to the actress and said she would've never forced her to stay. ", Following the investigation, Beghe apologized for his actions and said he was working on his issues. The character is a fan-favorite, which has led many viewers to wonder more about the . You start to lose your way when someone attacks you in a room full of people and everyone literally looks away, looks at the floor, looks at the ceiling youre like, Oh, wasnt that worth defending? One of the reasons Bush's character was such a fan favorite was due to her relationship with Hank Voight, played by Jason Beghe. You've successfully subscribed to this newsletter! However, what actually happened behind the film set was totally different between them. Sophia Bush explained why she left "Chicago P.D." It's unclear why the two split, but many rooted for them to make it down the aisle. According to a new report from Variety, Beghe has dealt with a number of . Lees ons privacybeleid en cookiebeleid voor meer informatie over hoe we uw persoonsgegevens gebruiken. Anonymous sources have told multiple outlets that this behavior is what led Bush to quitting the show and moving on to other projects. Although this could mean Sophia Bushmade the comments about Beghe, but decided to keep it a secret. co-star Bush explained that she suddenly left the Wolf- and Matt Olmstead-created show earlier this year because I wanted to. The ex-One Tree Hill actress was one of those who offered support earlier this month to writerAudrey Wauchopes sexual harassment allegations againstOTHcreator and showrunnerMark Schwahn. Hank Voight on the series, was the focus of numerous accusations from cast and crew members on the NBC show. Hank Voight (Jason Beghe). From Primetime Emmy Award-winning executive producer Dick Wolf (Law & Order) and the team behind Chicago Fire, comes Season Two of the gritty drama Chicago P.D. In a statement on the matter, representatives for NBC, Universal Television and Wolf Entertainment had the following to say: When it was brought to our attention that there were concerns about inappropriate behavior on set, we promptly began an investigation in partnership with Human Resources and all parties involved As a result of the investigation, we have already taken action, and it is a situation we continue to monitor very closely to ensure all of our employees feel safe and supported.. ", Bush did not publicly address her relationship with the actor for over 10 years. Hosted byByohosting-Most Recommended Web Hosting- for complains, abuse, advertising contact:o f f i c e @byohosting.com. . Per Distractify, she met the Canadian actor on the set of "The Boy She Met Online" a couple of years prior, where their relationship started. Learn how your comment data is processed. And fans marveled at what Bush was able to do while he was starring in the NBC cop drama. The reports that are even more troubling are the ones coming out via Deadline that suggest there was sexual harassment that took place in some form in the past; that was not addressed in either the statement by NBC or by Beghe. Aside from working an often action-packed job as a cop, we get to see Hank as a family man through his relationship with his late son Justin. Her character,Detective Erin Lindsay,was one of the main characters in the NBC series' first four seasons. Lindsay dated Jesse Lee Soffer's character Jay Halstead in seasons 1-4. Although the issue of poor conditions on the film set were also reasons for the departure of the actress. However, her role as Erin Lindsay led her to have constant scenes with Jason Beghewho played his adoptive father and leader of the Intelligence team Hank Voight. Watch One Chicago on fuboTV: Watch over 67 live sports and entertainment channels with a 7-day FREE trial! For more information, please read our Legal Disclaimer. In recent months, star Sophia Bush left the show and at least one other actress and a crew member have seemingly been written out of P.D. Since then, both actors have not had any kind of communication, in fact, they did not say goodbye after she left. Soffer also said that Jay is struggling without a support system in the wake of Lindsay's absence. The popular network television police drama NBC, Chicago P.D., remains one of the viewers favourites, especially in its early seasons. According to an interview with Sophia Bush for Shepard, she revealed that she was assaulted behind the shows filming set by a cast member, although she did not want to identify him, her words reflected that it was Beghe. Murray and Bush met on the set of the show and began dating in 2003 after the show aired. The actor, who portrays Sergeant Hank Voight, allegedly used "highly aggressive and sexually suggestive language" as well as "intimidating postures and more" towards cast . This has raised many questions surrounding Oliphant's paternity of Squerciati's baby. 's incredible cast and crew. Legal Statement. I'm giving you that much time," the actress recalled. - November 22, 2017 11:22 am EST. Am I not worth defending myself? Although many continue to wonder why the actress did not file a lawsuit against the program or the actor who assaulted her. : Season Four (DVD) Jason Beghe Sophia Bush Jon Seda EUR 22,92 Achat immdiat , Livraison gratuite , 30-Jour Retours, Garantie client eBay Vendeur: rarewaves-united (300.913) 98.8% , Lieu o se trouve: 60502, US , Lieu de livraison: WORLDWIDE, Numro de l'objet: Sophia Bush sits down with Fox News to talk about her new show 'Surveillance'. In the season 4 finale, Halstead was just about to propose, when Lindsay announced she accepted a job with the FBI in New York. While some of these casting departures have been expected, most have taken fans by surprise and led to the exits of several beloved characters across the franchises combined seasons. Curiosamente, Jason Beghe fue acusado por comportamiento de acoso frecuentemente, provocados por ataques de ira. after playing Detective Erin Lindsay for four seasons. It's an ongoing process, and it has been a humbling one. The first seasons of the series Chicago PD, led to the characters of the actors Sophia Bush and Jason Beghe to maintain a great relationship as father and daughter. All Rights Reserved. ), All content copyright 2011-2022 CarterMatt.com, This site uses cookies to track and store data. "I have struggled with anger issues for some time, and over the past year, I have been working with a coach to help me learn how to mitigate my temper. Of course, Oliphant is the father of the baby detective. While at first Bush did not give a reason for her departure from "Chicago P.D.,"Bush revealed the true reason she left the series, and it has something to do with her co-star. More information is finally starting to come to light about Sophia Bushs departure from Chicago PD, and some of it may have had to do with Jason Beghe. He's trying to fill up that space," Soffer said. The 36-year-old actress then said she was once assaulted in a room full of men while working on the NBC drama. He didn't have anyone to rely on," Soffer said. Producers didn't like the sound of that, so they let Sophia go. You will be redirected back to your article in, A24 Buys Historic Off Broadway Cherry Lane Theatre For $10M, Tom Sizemore Dies: 'Saving Private Ryan' & 'Black Hawk Down' Star Was 61; Reactions + Career In Photos, Rachael Ray Daytime Talk Show To End After 17 Seasons, Eyes $45.5M Opening In U.S., A Record For Rocky Spinoff Franchise & Amazon, SAG-AFTRA And Casting Directors Weigh In On Self-Tape Controversy, Oscar Winner Guillermo Del Toro On The Films That Lit His Fuse.

Where Does Ben Tanner Work, Planet Eclipse Etek 5 Discontinued, Limoncello Goshen Haunted, Us Conference Of Catholic Bishops Daily Readings, Articles J

jason beghe and sophia bush0 comments

jason beghe and sophia bush