piolo pascual and kc concepcion weddingoriki ige in yoruba

North Korean leader Kim Jong Un urged government officials to make sure the country meets its grain production goals "without fail", state media said Thursday,amid reports Pyongyang's food shortage is worsening. Ayon kay Piolo, In all honesty, it is important to actually train, especially pag marami kang ginagawang trabaho. Hindi mahanap kasi hindi ko sinasabi sa kanya kung ano yung name, at hindi naman niya kabisado yung bote kasi hindi ko naman pinapakita sa mga tao, and nahanap niya. Meanwhile, the actress went back to Manila just recently to attend the wedding of her friends Bea Fabregas and Nikko Ramos, based on the article from Pang-Masa. I regret that we had to end. Hindi ba mas masarap mamasyal sa ibang bansa kapag may kasamang girlfriend? So thats the reason why it has to be publicly announced. It was said that Piolo also had a rest house in the said province. Staff Report September 2, 2020. Continue reading Enjoyed reading our story? Earlier, she had an interview where she went emotional as she was talking about her relationship with her mother, Sharon. However, it seems like their relationship was only short-lived. Sources knowledgeable about the people involved, however, confirmed to Philstar.com that it was not Piolo Pascual that Mark is referring to in his book. Kung mali pagkakaalam ko sa story pls correct me. Because it was also publicly announced nung naging kami. However, KC clearly said that she and Piolo did not get back together contrary to the speculations of their fans. North Korean leader Kim Jong Un urged government officials to make sure the country meets its grain production goals "without With Greater China (Macau, Hong Kong and the Mainland), Korea, Japan, Taiwan and the Philippines represented in the EASL Champions Week now on its second day of hostilities here, the eight referees assigned by FIBAr, Beermen, Tropang Giga Japan-bound for EASL stint. Images courtesy of Instagram: piawurtzbach. "Nandoon kasi ako sa time in my life kung saan I need to pick up the pieces. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. 0. Pero I want to experience it on my own just to really, you know, Ive saved up for this time of my life, for this season. "And if and when it comes, I know its gonna ba really exciting. This article has multiple issues. The three artists will take center stage at the Araneta Coliseum on March 30. Ewan ko kung totoo yun, pero yun yung press release niya," narrates KC Concepcion about the perfume that Piolo Pascual (inset) gave her. While the sources were mum on the mystery man's identity, they hinted that he might also be a celebrity. (See: KC Concepcion Kiss Photo With Pierre Plassart Receives Comments) 3 in the Following Areas (August 23, 2022), #KardingPH: PAGASA Raises Signal No. It is because the actress has been staying at The Farm at San Benito in Batangas. Any girl or any person would probably do the same in a situation like that," she added. 2023 Manila Bulletin The Nation's Leading Newspaper. Piolo Pascual open to working with ex-girlfriend KC Concepcion. So, yeah, the pressure is not felt.. Pascual and Concepcion have known each other for almost eight years now. KC has been staying at The Farm at San Benito for several weeks now. "So, what I do, three months before the race, what I do is I plan. In response to a question of a Twitter follower on Monday, KC said she got a chance to talk to Piolo in London. KC Concepcion doesn't mind working with Piolo Pascual The actress is open about working with her ex-boyfriend again April 7, 2016, 10:52 PM 8 Apr - It has been five years since KC. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages) Insta Scoop. Philstar.com is one of the most vibrant, opinionated, discerning communities of readers on cyberspace. Many see this detail revealing of long-swirling rumors on the singer's preferences for romance. Alam ba niya? "And just really focus on things para hindi kalat.. Pagkatapos ng concert nila sa Chicago, PJ went to LV with his family and KC went straight to LA with Yeng. "Sa mga pag-uusap naman namin, I really made it clear na good yung intentions ko, and it's just that we don't wanna make it public," says Piolo. "And personally, that was a goal for me.". Ano ba ang kulang at di siya makapag-decide to settle down? READ ALSO: KC Concepcion Answers Netizens Comment This isnt really who you are. 2:05. Im just really thankful for all the support people have given me, he said. MANILA - In a very rare opportunity, KC Concepcion did not hold back as she reminisced about her past relationship with Piolo Pascual. "It was to do a reality check for me. 2023 Philippine Entertainment Portal Inc. All Rights Reserved, ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW , Piolo Pascual, 42, says he's not pressured to have a family of his own. " When in Manila Piolo Pascual and KC Concepcion at the Star Magic Ball on August 31, 2009 The Rizal Ballroom of Shangri-La Makati was filled with stars being handled Star Magic during the Star Magic Ball held last August 30. In an Instagram post recently, the Megastar shared her reaction to reports circulating online saying KC and Piolo are getting married and are expecting their first child together. As an added accessory layer,, On Sunday night, the 29th annual Screen Actors Guild Awards saw some of the biggest stars in the entertainment industry flaunt their fashionable, Lao Lianben is an elusive artist. I feel I still have a lot to do. Speculations that it was actor Piolo Pascual were fueled by another detail Mark disclosed: that his "intimacy" with his male friend ended when his girlfriend found out about the close friendship between the two boys. vilma santos), acne scars, whiten teeth, reduce puffiness,etc. We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on PEP.ph. I was in Italy. 2 in Isabela & Other Areas, #KardingPH: PAGASA Releases Latest Weather Update for Monday (Sept 26), #PaengPH: Severe Tropical Storm Paeng Causes Floods Over Parts of PH, King Charles III Coronation: Why Adele, Ed Sheeran, Harry Styles Decline To Perform, Sarah Geronimo Drops New Single Habang Buhay To Celebrate Her 20th Anniversary, Robin Padilla Reacts To Jim Paredes Handog ng Pilipino sa Mundo Remake, James Reid On Fans Who Appreciate Him As A Music Artist, Camera Apps You Must Download Perfect For Your Android Phone, Orangutan Helps Man Out Of Snake-Infested Waters, PHOTOS: Cebuana Unique Pre-Debut Shoot Earns Praises From Netizens, Amazing Photos From The Gallery Of Talented Photographer In Bacolod, Anji Salvacion is PBB Kumunity Big Winner, This Is Her Big Prize, Alyssa Valdez Replaced By Samantha Bernardo In PBB Top 2, Heres Why, Robi Domingo On Viral Epic History Quiz Of Teen Housemates, Kim Chiu as PBB Host, Actress Expresses Surreal Feeling, Batang Quiapo Cast Members & their Roles LIST, Dimples Romana Reveals Angel Locsin Is Her Inspiration In Iron Heart Action Scene, Jake Cuenca on working w/ Richard Gutierrez: Easiest person to work with, Charo Santos On Why She Accepted Role In Batang Quiapo. "Tsaka mga ganitong bato, Rambo! Ito yong mga bagay na hindi natin dapat pinangungunahan. (Click HERE to read related article), When asked to comment about this in an interview aired during the July 4 episode of Entertainment Live, KC firmly declared: "It's the first and last time I'll say anything about this issue. Disagreeable Behavior. 3 in the Following Areas (August 23, 2022), #KardingPH: PAGASA Raises Signal No. But after that confession, now it's finally over, it's all in the past," said Concepcion, who has admitted being wooed by a French man named Pierre Emmanuel Plassart. Copyright 2023. Ewan ko kung totoo yun, pero yun yung press release niya," KC said. Do not hesitate to comment and share your opinion about our stories either. natatawang sabi ni Piolo. Posted by Fashion PULIS at Tuesday, February 28, 2023. Hunk actor Piolo Pascual finally went public for the first time about his relationship with TV host-actress KC Concepcion and admitted that she has been his girlfriend since Oct. 21 of last year. Please like and share our Facebook posts to support KAMI team! Single rin po ako. Piolo reacts to news that Sharon now regrets previous angry comments she made about him in the past following his breakup with Sharon's daughter KC Concepcion MANILA, Philippines - Piolo. From left: Actors Mark Bautista and Piolo Pascual. In an interview with Toni Gonzaga. BTS' Jimin is new house ambassador for Tiffany & Co. BTS member Jimin has been tapped by luxury jewelry company Tiffany & Co. to be its newest house ambassador. With Greater China (Macau, Hong Kong and the Mainland), Korea, Japan, Taiwan and the Philippines represented in the EASL Champions Week now on its second day of hostilities here, the eight referees assigned by FIBA Asia to work the 10-game tournament were expectedly neutral. The book is not just an ordinary tale of the 34-year-old performer's life. 2:24. Sabi ko, 'Paano mo nalaman kung ano yung perfume ko?' You are already subscribed to our newsletter! I love you KC. She also revealed that she regrets things had to end between her and Piolo. Yan din ang tingin ko. Charot! FB Scoop: Gab Chee Kee Moved to Regular Room, Figh. KC Concepcion gets honest about her breakup with Piolo Pascual years ago. Napababalitang single ulit ngayon si KC dahil break na umano sila ng French boyfriend nitong si Pierre Emmanuel Plassart. MANILA, Philippines Actress KC Concepcion admitted that she had regrets that she and ex-boyfriend Piolo Pascual broke up. With Greater China (Macau, Hong Kong and the Mainland), Korea, Japan, Taiwan and the Philippines represented in the EASL Champions Week now on its second day of hostilities here, the eight referees assigned by FIBA Asia to work the 10-game tournament were expectedly neutral. Copyright 2023. I just said theres no way that I could continue if were not together. PJ is a wonderful guy. Their breakup was a subject of headlines when KC had a tell-all in The Buzz. Narito ang tala ng lahat ng mga bansa, Ashley Ortega Confirms Breakup with Mayor Mark Alcala, John Matthew Salilig Laid to his Final Rest, Family Cries for Justice, LOTTO RESULT Today, Saturday, March 4, 2023, 6/55 LOTTO RESULT Today, Saturday, March 4, 2023, 6/42 LOTTO RESULT Today, Saturday, March 4, 2023, 6D LOTTO RESULT Today, Saturday, March 4, 2023, 3D LOTTO RESULT Today, Saturday, March 4, 2023, 2D LOTTO RESULT Today, Saturday, March 4, 2023, SWERTRES HEARING Today, Saturday, March 4, 2023. He knows that I care for him, she added. May anak ako, e. Pag nauna na siya siguro, and when he leaves, sagot niya. Her recent photos on Instagram have been the talk on the Internet because she has been showing off her curvy figure now. According to Concepcion, she is enjoying buhay probinsya while there. In an exclusive interview by fellow Thomasian Charlene Gonzalez on the Buzz, Piolo revealed that he and KC have been "on" since October 21, 2010.. Speaking with G3 San Diego for #LiveWithG3 on Monday, Concepcion shared that her attraction to Pascual started even before they actually worked together in "Lovers in Paris." "There was a time he visited on set when I was doing my movie with Chard . So, after 20 years, Ive finally able to do it. As if. Dear 1:32 pm. But for the Megastar's daughter, it was a matter of 'honoring the pain.' Awards's hottest actor, and "megadaughter" KC Concepcion top Trending Searches on Yahoo! Sabi ko, 'Paano mo nalaman kung ano yung perfume ko?' Romy Jalosjos reportedly plans to kick out Tony Tuviera, Tito, Vic, Joey from 'Eat Bulaga'. In her exclusive Zoom interview with PEP.ph (Philippine Entertainment Portal) last Thursday, February 11, 2021, the 33-year-old actress gave credit to her mom Mary Anne Ranollo for teaching her how to manage her money wisely. Nagulat talaga ako do'n, ha.". "And Ive been enjoying my freedom, na nakakabiyahe ako at my own pace.. ASAP XV - KC Concepcion surprises Piolo Pascual during bday song.flv. 10 Filipino curse words you hear all the time, Jake Ejercito, di raw pahuhuli kung pagdating sa pagpapakita ng pagmamahal sa anak ang pag-uusapan, Dimples Romana nag-agree na swerte si Coco Martin kay Julia Montes, Anne Curtis, hiling ay dasal mula sa madlang pipol sa pagsabak niya sa marathon: Pray for me guys, Paolo Contis, ibinahaging nahuli ang ex noon pero ambilis nagpalusot: "Nag-alibi sa picture, ayun nalaos", Ogie Diaz, nagpaliwanag ukol sa komisyon niya noon kina Liza Soberano, Vice Ganda, Ria Atayde, may appreciation post para kay Maine Mendoza sa birthday nito. Former Congressman Romy Jalosjos is reportedly seeking to take control of Television and Production Exponents (TAPE) from 'Hindi ka Pilipino! PJ and Kristina mahal namin kayo, said one lynperez0873. BTS' Jimin is new house ambassador for Tiffany & Co. BTS member Jimin has been tapped by luxury jewelry company Tiffany & Co. to be its newest house ambassador. Wala na talaga sila. MANILA, Philippines - Piolo Pascual on Wednesday dispelled the rumor of wedding plans he has with girlfriend KC Concepcion this year. With your meaningful insights, help shape the stories that can shape the country. Most of those who commented felt it was Pascual whom Concepcion was addressing to, while those who were unsure still hoped for their reconciliation. He asked if we could talk and without saying too much, we were able to talk a little bit, she shared. During a recent interview with writer G3 San Diego, the 35-year-old daughter of Sharon Cuneta and Gabby Concepcion admitted she actually regretted that it had to end. I hope all these lead to the church. How does Piolo court KC? Photoshop is also used to remove wrinkles (e.g. Please like and follow/subscribe:Philnews.ph FB PageViral FactsPhilnews YouTube Channel. It follows the back-to-back success of "The Aces" in Visayas and Mindanao last February 2 and March 2, respectively. In the recent Instagram Live of G3 San Diego, KC Concepcion casually talked about her and Piolo Pascual, based on the article from Abante. Were civil, were okay. You go into it thinking that you want it, KC said. According to reports, Piolo and KC have been . He knows that I will always be watching him from afar, she said. However, amid the pandemic, her name was once again linked to her former boyfriend Piolo Pascual. I think that in any relationship, you really have faith in it and you go into it not thinking that you want to end it. However, she said in an interview with writer G3 Santiago, "I regret that we had to end. Keaton Clare. But Concepcion admitted that even before she got to work with "Papa P," she remembered saying something about the actor to director Joyce Bernal. Getting to talk to people, getting to share your life with other people, and knowing na every day is a new chance for you to better your life can be, you know, inspired to a lot of people. Veteran showbiz columnist Cristy Fermin blasted Liza Soberano for being ungrateful after she released her video blog about Vilma Santos reacts to National Artist award, working again with Nora Aunor. Ayaw ko na siguro pumunta sa details kasi parang ayaw kong siraan siya," she said at the time. ADVERTISEMENT "Nagkaroon ba kayo ng chance ni Piolo na makapag-usap kahit simpleng batian lang?" BAR Exam Result November 2022 Topnotchers, BAR Exam Result November 2022 List of Passers (R-Z), BAR Exam Result November 2022 List of Passers (H-Q), BAR Exam Result November 2022 List of Passers (A-G), LET Exam Result October 2022 Top Performing Schools (Secondary), LET Exam Result October 2022 Top Performing Schools (Elementary), LET RESULT OCTOBER 2022 Expected to be Released Today (December 16), FOE RESULTS 2022 Fire Officer Exam Results October 2022 JUST RELEASED, Fire Officer Exam FOE Results October 2022 Release Date, Civil Engineering Board Exam Result November 2022 List of Passers (M-R), Civil Engineering Board Exam Result November 2022 List of Passers (G-L), Aeronautical Engineering Board Exam Result, Agricultural and Biosystem Engineering Board Exam Result, Metallurgical Engineering Board Exam Result, Naval Architect and Marine Engineer Board Exam Result, Unihertz Luna Full Specifications, Features, Price In Philippines, Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G Price In Philippines, Huawei Mate 30 RS Porsche Design Price In Philippines, Philippines 4th In Worlds Highest Number Of Online Threats, As Of 2019, Google To Level Up On Their Fight Against Deepfakes, Facebook Collaborates With Microsoft To Spot Deepfake Videos, Facebook Fixes Flaw In Messenger Kids Allowing To Chat With Strangers, 6/58 LOTTO RESULT Today, Friday, March 3, 2023, 6/58 LOTTO RESULT Today, Tuesday, February 28, 2023, 6/58 LOTTO RESULT Today, Sunday, February 26, 2023, 6/58 LOTTO RESULT Today, Friday, February 24, 2023, EZ2 RESULT Today, Saturday, March 4, 2023, EZ2 RESULT Today, Thursday, March 2, 2023, EZ2 RESULT Today, Wednesday, March 1, 2023, STL RESULT Today, Saturday, March 4, 2023, STL RESULT Today, Thursday, March 2, 2023, STL RESULT Today, Wednesday, March 1, 2023, SWERTRES RESULT Today, Saturday, March 4, 2023, SWERTRES RESULT Today, Friday, March 3, 2023, SWERTRES RESULT Today, Thursday, March 2, 2023, SWERTRES RESULT Today, Wednesday, March 1, 2023, Appeal Letter Sample For Financial Assistance, Refusal Letter Sample Decline Customers Request, Refusal Letter Sample Decline Salary Increase Request, Sample Application Letter For Teacher without Experience, Application Letter Sample for Fresh Graduate, Recommendation Letter vs Endorsement Letter: Their Differences, Endorsement Letter Sample (with Guide and Tips), Sample Application Letter for Scholarship Grant, speculated that they were together in Batangas, KC clearly said that she and Piolo did not get back together, Catriona Gray Promoting OTOP Advocacy Amid COVID-19 Pandemic, Walang Matigas Na Tinapay Sa Mainit Na Kape Kahulugan, Konsepto Ng Isang Bansa Ano Ang Konsepto Ng Bansa? We had our little quality time in London when we did 'ASAP' in London and it was a really funny, nice catch-up after everything. Piolo Pascual and KC Concepcion's (very public) break up may have happened nearly 10 years ago, but people still apparently care about what may or may not be going on between the former. Posted at Jul 28 2011 11:18 AM | Updated as of Jul 29 2011 12:58 AM. KC Concepcion is the daughter of Megastar Sharon Cuneta and Gabby Concepcion. Based on the article, KC Concepcion appeared to be avoiding to tackle this kind of topic in her personal life. Gloc-9's Single 'Buhat' Is An Ode to The Saying 'L. By continuing to browse the site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. "I don't know what's gonna happen, pero I'm not ready to be a family man. In an interview with "Showbiz News Ngayon," the Pascual clarified that he and KC are trying to taking things slow. 5,223 talking about this. Rumors linking the former lovers have been circulating for months now. With your meaningful insights, help shape the stories that can shape the country. Back then I was so young and naive Our relationship was announced publicly thats why it also had to be announced (when we went separate ways). Sep 1, 2020 at 11:15pm PDT. By continuing to browse the site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. 0:26. Toni Gonzaga was born Celestine Cruz Gonzaga on January 20, 1984, in Taytay, She is the eldest daughter of former punong barangay, councilor and vice mayor Carlito "Bonoy" and Crisanta "Pinty" (ne Cruz) Gonzaga, who also acts as her talent manager. 2023 ABS-CBN Corporation. That was like my first announced relationship." KC added, there is "a reason why we ended up together." The actress said she and Piolo had to announce their breakup because they also admitted to being official. Nothing wrong about it, tbh. However, it is known to many that she is single right now. For me, Palawan, you know. Hayagang ding sinabi ni KC na open na ulit siya for dating. Almost a decade after her controversial breakup with actor piolo pascual, kc concepcion opens her heart anew to discuss why it had to end the way it did. Binilhan niya ako ng isang buong paperbag! Obviously, the former couple still has many fans who are anticipating a reconnection between them. And you go into not thinking that you wanna end it, you go to it thinking that you want it, she added. Yes, I'm sure magiging happy muli ang libo-libo nilang mga fans na nalungkot nang maghiwalay ang dalawa na until now ay hindi malinaw ang dahilan na never nagsalita ang dalawa mula nang mag-split. Meanwhile, the actress is also being linked to recording artist Apl.de.ap. Mahilig siyang magsulat ng love letter.". Here is the excerpt (transcript) of the interview: Piolo Pascual: "I've come to a point in my life na mas gusto kong magpakatotoo regardless of what people might say, regardless of people's judgment or opinion, i guess because the . Kahit naghiwalay man kayo ni Pj noon si Pj [pa rin] ang mahal mo Sana magkabalikan na kayo, said one @rono_daisy. Sharing a video of herself performing a duet with Piolo, Sharon said, "So much fake news coming out." . Meanwhile, some were sure that after all these years, Concepcion is still in love with Pascual. Ang daming nag-iba simula nung last year so I'm taking things one step at a time. I was in Florence for two months this year. According to Concepcion, Pascual courted her - on and off - for a couple of years. OMG! Former couple Piolo Pascual and KC Concepcion were reunited onstage during the 2015 ABS-CBN Christmas Special at the Araneta Coliseum. Fans joyously lapped it up, with a lot of them believing it was dedicated to Piolo Pascual, and that a reconciliation might be in the offing. The actors revealed that they are set to collaborate on a project earlier this week. In November 2011, the Kapamilya actress sat down for a one-on-one interview with "The Buzz" host Boy Abunda, which was later aired amid rumors of her separation from Pascual. Darating yon. Ano yung mga bagay na pinagninilay-nilay niya tungkol sa pag-aasawa? "Kung ano pa ang puwede kong gawin sa buhay ko, sa industriya, sa mga endorsements ko. The problem is, some Pinoys don't know the distinction kaya inaassume nila na bading/gay kaagad kapag di straight ang lalaki. She broke up with Piolo in 2011. Hindi ba mas nakaka-inspire tumakbo at nagta-triathlon nang may kasamang girlfriend? 2 in Isabela & Other Areas, #KardingPH: PAGASA Releases Latest Weather Update for Monday (Sept 26), #PaengPH: Severe Tropical Storm Paeng Causes Floods Over Parts of PH, King Charles III Coronation: Why Adele, Ed Sheeran, Harry Styles Decline To Perform, Sarah Geronimo Drops New Single Habang Buhay To Celebrate Her 20th Anniversary, Robin Padilla Reacts To Jim Paredes Handog ng Pilipino sa Mundo Remake, James Reid On Fans Who Appreciate Him As A Music Artist, Camera Apps You Must Download Perfect For Your Android Phone, Orangutan Helps Man Out Of Snake-Infested Waters, PHOTOS: Cebuana Unique Pre-Debut Shoot Earns Praises From Netizens, Amazing Photos From The Gallery Of Talented Photographer In Bacolod, Anji Salvacion is PBB Kumunity Big Winner, This Is Her Big Prize, Alyssa Valdez Replaced By Samantha Bernardo In PBB Top 2, Heres Why, Robi Domingo On Viral Epic History Quiz Of Teen Housemates, Kim Chiu as PBB Host, Actress Expresses Surreal Feeling, Batang Quiapo Cast Members & their Roles LIST, Dimples Romana Reveals Angel Locsin Is Her Inspiration In Iron Heart Action Scene, Jake Cuenca on working w/ Richard Gutierrez: Easiest person to work with, Charo Santos On Why She Accepted Role In Batang Quiapo. When sweethearts Piolo Pascual and KC Concepcion appear in public events, people are in for a rare treat. . Piolo Pascual and KC Concepcion. "I feel young. But yeah, I think Piolo isn't gay, but more of a Bisexual or Pansexual at best. In a YouTube video uploaded by writer G3 San Diego, KC revealed that she was already in a relationship with Piolo before the announcement was made on television. On Tuesday, former celebrity couple Piolo Pascual and KC Concepcion finally had. 1. chocolatemeringue 5 yr. ago. He knows that I care for him for who he truly is. Piolo Pascual on Wedding with KC Concepcion!!! Joey de Leon Says Hes Natatawa at natutuwa Amid Eat Bulaga Issue, Eat Bulaga Issue: Tito Sotto Shares Cryptic Post Amid Rumored Rebranding. Start typing to see results or hit ESC to close, 5 Nail Accounts to Follow for Inspiration, Heart Evangelista Shines at Moschino Show, Filipinos Showcase Their Style at Milan Fashion Week, Snap Shoot: Lilianna Manahan Tells Stories on Sculpted Paper, Arts and Culture  Latest Stories  , The Red Carpet: Favorite Looks from the 2023 SAG Awards, Seeing: A Way of Thinking An Exclusive Interview with Artist Lao Lianben, Revenge Travel Mode activated? Hes like 10 years older than me. They first did a movie together "Lovers in Paris" in 2009. So the official figures by f "He (Plassart) knows that I want to pick up the pieces," she said in an earlier interview. Anything. I plan a training program. In an Instagram post on Monday, August 31, the Megastar shared her reaction to reports circulating online saying KC and Piolo are getting married and are expecting their first child together. | KCPJ WEDDING SOONFACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/ShowbizNewsUpdateOfficial/#PioloKc#Engage. In a live video with G3 San Diego for G3's YouTube video blog,. "Five years to pay, with no interest!," she said. We are civil, we are okay. Ito 'yong mga bagay na hindi natin dapat pinangungunahan. Inamin din ni Piolo that he actually started wooing KC when she was only 18 years old but she left the country to study in Paris. Years ago, Piolo was rumored to have broken up with then-girlfriend KC Concepcion. "So its important that Im able to train for both sports para hindi ka ma-injure. "And its good because I get to spend a lot of quality time alone training, yeah.. "So, Im like trying to discover myself more, how else I can grow, you know, as an individual? Some fans even speculated that they were together in Batangas. The champions and runners-up of the PBA Philippine Cup, SMB and TNT will go up against teams from Japan, Korea, and Greater China in the regional tiff. Piolo pascual denied the reports, saying he has rekindled his relationship with former girlfriend kc concepcion. She, however, said that she and Piolo is in good terms now and even had a quality time in London when they did a special for Sunday variety show "ASAP.". Filipino heartthrob Piolo Pascual and equally talented KC Concepcion were exceptionally sweet together during the first shoot of the ABS-CBN remake of famous Korean television series "Lovers in Paris." The two hot stars of the decade are in Paris to shoot important scenes of the series. Just recently, she was spotted with . Meanwhile, Pascual said he is thankful for the triple platinum award garnered by his album Decades 2.

Steve Bellone Email Address, Crime Analysis Examples, Articles P

piolo pascual and kc concepcion wedding0 comments

piolo pascual and kc concepcion wedding