prayer points for deliverance and breakthroughoriki ige in yoruba

For I rise above them, all in Jesus name. An example of data being processed may be a unique identifier stored in a cookie. It reads like this, something delivered; especially: an opinion or decision (such as the verdict of a jury) expressed publicly. What if the opinion we hold of ourselves is sometimes the very thing we need to be delivered from? 4. To you be glory and power forever and ever. I pray that you protect them and bring peace to their souls. Polygamous witchcraft powers 4. I need your help because Im not producing a great result in my responsibilities at work. Or someone I love? May you be blessed by the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth. Strongman 3. Father, as I stand before You, I honor You as the Great Judge of all the earth. I request that you deliver me from shame and reproach; restore from where I have fallen. You are the promise keeper that NEVER goes back on your word. Thank You for listening to my prayer, and In Your name, I pray. Oh Lord endow me with the required mental skill to interpret every opportunity that comes my way correctly and take maximum advantage of them in Jesus name. I call on you, my God, for you will answer me; turn your ear to me and hear my prayer. May I see your victory in my life. May we always remember to love others above all else (1 Peter 4:8) but have the inner strength to discount and discern lies from Your Truth. Psalm 69:30 I will praise the name of God with a song, and will magnify him with thanksgiving. This Is The Victory That Has Overcome The World, Even Our Faith. 12. Therefore, the prayers are also a bold declaration of Gods goodness. With long life I will satisfy him and show him my salvation., "Lord, how many are my foes! O God my Father, thank you for always being there for me and with me. Important Advice 1. - Carrie Lowrance. Hear my prayer for breakthrough. For Paul, who tortured and had other Christians killed, You never left him even in his own jail cell. You are able to do far more abundantly than all that I ask or imagine, according to the power at work within me. Help me to enjoy the feast You prepare for me, right in the middle of the battlefield. We and our partners use data for Personalised ads and content, ad and content measurement, audience insights and product development. Dear Lord, different trials and challenges have wreaked a lot of things in my life. Work your power in my life. Help us, Lord, to walk in Your obedience so that we may live and flourish and extend our days. Guide my path and show me favor. These prayers are systematically and spiritually arranged to give you the much needed help. Be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. Ephesians 6:10Help us to put on Your armor, daily, Father. They shall prosper spiritually, financially, and physically. Megwrites about everyday life within the love of Christ on her blog, https://sunnyand80.org.A stay-at-home mom, freelance writer and blogger, Bible study and childrens worship team leader, she resides in Ohio with her husband of ten years, two daughters, and their Golden-doodle. Oh Lord my Father, Like you did Bazaleel and Aholiab, fill me with your Spirit for creative breakthroughs, in the name of Jesus. Through Jesus Christ, our Lord, Amen. 4. If you say, The Lord is my refuge, and you make the Most High your dwelling, no harm will overtake you, no disaster will come near your tent. You have said that you will fight for me while I remain still, rooted in you. (See 2 Timothy 1:7), if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[468,60],'faithvictorious_com-large-mobile-banner-2','ezslot_6',123,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-faithvictorious_com-large-mobile-banner-2-0');See, I have chosen Bezalel son of Uri, the son of Hur, of the tribe of Judah,and I have filled him with the Spirit of God, with wisdom, with understanding, with knowledge and with all kinds of skills, if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'faithvictorious_com-portrait-1','ezslot_25',125,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-faithvictorious_com-portrait-1-0');The desire of the slothful killeth him; for his hands refuse to labour., Give me wisdom and knowledge, that I may lead this people, for who is able to govern this great people of yours?, if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'faithvictorious_com-leader-3','ezslot_9',127,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-faithvictorious_com-leader-3-0');Teach me good judgment and knowledge: for I have believed thy commandments., if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'faithvictorious_com-leader-4','ezslot_10',128,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-faithvictorious_com-leader-4-0');As for these four children, God gave them knowledge and skill in all learning and wisdom: and Daniel had understanding in all visions and dreams., But his bow abode in strength, and the arms of his hands were made strong by the hands of the mighty God of Jacob; (from thence is the shepherd, the stone of Israel:, For thou, LORD, wilt bless the righteous; with favour wilt thou compass him as with a shield., With him is wisdom and strength, he hath counsel and understanding., if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'faithvictorious_com-narrow-sky-1','ezslot_16',131,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-faithvictorious_com-narrow-sky-1-0');But there is a spirit in man: and the inspiration of the Almighty giveth them understanding., if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[250,250],'faithvictorious_com-mobile-leaderboard-2','ezslot_14',132,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-faithvictorious_com-mobile-leaderboard-2-0');This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success., Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous hand. In the name of Jesus. May the Lord cause you to flourish, both you and your children. David defeated Goliath against all odds, and even after being not the run for his life from King Saul cried out to You in faith to deliver Him. The Bible says, the Holy Spirit helps us in our weakness. 3. You will see more breakthrough in your life and the lives around when you believe it: Behold, I have given you authority to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall hurt you.Luke 10:19. Check out this video from Pastor Rick Warren where he discusses how to pray and fast for a breakthrough. I declare that I shall be the head only in all my endeavors in Jesus name. Help me to sift through my circumstances to see if there is a need for change in some way. I take hold of my authority and Im standing firm that my mind will be free. Deliver me, my God! I ask that you open up your hand and bless me with favor and breakthrough. Article Images Copyright , 10 Powerful Prayers for Deliverance When You Need Jesus to Rescue You. I disarm every family strongman fighting against my breakthrough in Jesus name. 3. Deliverance prayer points: I kill the Herods of my life. Related Article: 75 Spiritual Warfare Prayer Points + Bible Verses! 4. I pray that the Almighty God of Heavens will give me the faculty to always remember and always pray and he will answer me gladly in the mighty name of Jesus, Amen. the promises in the Bible are my portion. Arise, LORD! Remind me that there is no power greater than you, Nothing standing against me can prosper. The enemy is attacking my relationships. Do not hide your face from me or I will be like those who go down to the pit. - Proverbs 17:6. Posted on November 15, 2013 Updated on November 14, 2013. I apologize for my fear, my worry, my anxiety. Thank you Lord! - Gina Smith. 1. I say they will not stand nor succeed against me. 2. Father, give me strength and make my hand strong to do things that make for acclaim and praise, in the name of Jesus Christ. Lord Jesus Christ, I thank you that, on the basis of your merit, I have inherited a full, abundant and eternal life. I refuse to let my situation convince me other wise. Lord Jesus Christ, your power is beyond compare. In Your name I pray. Awaken confidence in me that I may receive all the blessings that you have prepared for me. In Jesus' name, Amen. Prayer for Deliverance from a Public Health Crisis God in whom I trust, please deliver me and my loved ones from this public health crisis that is sweeping through. Let my hair grow again. Help me to trust in what is unseen. Through Jesus Christ, our Lord, Amen. The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. Heavenly Father, thank you that you hear and answer my prayers. Manage Settings 19. What is the Gods prayer? Then I will learn to recognize Your will for me which is good and pleasing and perfect (Romans 12:2, NLT). I ask that you empower me to achieve what was difficult for me the previous year. Clear my heart and mind of anything that will hinder my discernment of Your voice. Manage Settings Thank you for unending mercy. It is the heartfelt continued prayer of a righteous man that produces result. Give me the grace to be in alignment with your plan for my life. You turned water into wine. Powerful Prayer of Deliverance Psalm 32:7 - You are my hiding place; you will protect me from trouble and surround me with songs of deliverance. I will not bow down to false doctrines that say I am not who God says I am. Imbue me with wisdom to be an inspiration in my workplace. I declare that I have a sound mind in Jesus name. Give me assurance that you are constantly working all things for my success. Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. As I go into my prayer time with You right now, I pray that You will settle all these things inside me. We pray for parents and guardians, grant them wisdom to empower and guide the children. Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? Increase my faith that I may know your blessing. Through Jesus Christ, our Lord, Amen. Physically, we cannot always outrun the ailments of our bodies. My success will come from aligning my plans with your will. Why Do We Need to Be Crucified with Christ? Mark 5:34 He said to her, Daughter, your faith has healed you. You have said that if I delight myself in you, you will give me the desires of my heart. A deliverance prayer is meant to loose everything that hinders Godly growth and belief. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and this is their vindication from me, declares the Lord. King of Kings, Lord of Lords, thank you that you are the light of the world, guiding my steps on your path. 5. It is even harder sometimes to keep my thoughts and emotions in check. An unjust outcome tarnished reputation failed attempt whose perspective are we filtering our throughs through? In all Lord, increase his trust, commitment, and love for you. The enemy is not attacking my finances. Almighty and Everlasting God, thank you for allowing me to see the light of the day. And I command all the winds from every corner of the earth to blow in my favor. If you would like to change your settings or withdraw consent at any time, the link to do so is in our privacy policy accessible from our home page.. 11)Pray that children's lives will be established upon a firm foundation biblical teaching. Prayer for HealingPrayer for StrengthPrayer for ProtectionMorning PrayersGood Night PrayersPrayer for ForgivenessPrayer for GuidanceIntercessory PrayerPrayer for PeacePrayer for Faith, 10 Reasons God Might Not Be Blessing Your Life, Inspiring Mother Breaks Down after Earning Golden Buzzer with Celine Dion Hit, 7 Things that Will Keep Me from Coming Back to Your Church, 6 Truths about Jesus Coming into the World, 9 Christians You Don't Want to Sit Beside on Sunday Morning, 10 Things You Should Know about the Intermediate State of Death, 'You Raise Me Up' Duet Earns A Standing Ovation From The Judges, 7 Things I Would Do Differently if I Were Raising My Children Again. Holy God, I trust in you and in your power that is more than enough to set me free. Also, bless the works of his hands and make his way prosperous. Grant us the courage to be brave and courageous as Jesus was when we walked this earth, yet kind and compassionate at the same time. Some of our partners may process your data as a part of their legitimate business interest without asking for consent. 2. The MFM is a Pentecostal church based with branches across the world; having Pastor Daniel Olukoya as its General Overseer. Pour out your blessing upon me. Remind me of your power, your mercy, and your love. Ensuring we live in the Lords will is one of the best ways to make life easier for ourselves. Faithvictorious.com is a participant in theAmazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites toearn fees by linking to Amazon.comand affiliated sites. And may be now you dont even know what else to do. This book contains over 211 Warfare Prayers on Deliverance and Financial Breakthrough that will give you victory against Satan and his agents, and connect you to unlimited wealth and breakthroughs quickly, when you pray the prayers in this book zealously. I challenge my foundation with the fire of God, in Jesus' name. MFM: How Olukoya Started . 1. 2. May I see your beauty, feel your love, know your wisdom and experience your power. Lord, bless me and keep me, make your face shine upon me. You can feel remorse for sin, but you shouldnt believe God loves you less because of it. Give me favor and breakthrough in my life. Strike all my enemies on the jaw; break the teeth of the wicked. Hear my prayer. Help me to understand I am a new creation (2 Corinthians 5:17). We cant click it or pick it out of a line up, and it doesnt always look the same for me as it does for you. for all the prayers I can getTHANK YOU FOR YOUR BEAUTIFUL WORK GODBLESS. Thank you that You have allowed my weakness to manifest itself in the form of depression, so that You can work more of Your image into my life. (Matthew 8:16), Just as they were going out, a demon-possessed man who was unable to speak was brought to Him. Abba Father, I pray that you make lines fall in pleasant places this year. The enemies goal, as the father of lies, is to convince you that youre not free. Deliver me from the worldly mindset that has taken over my life and moved me far away from you. Through Jesus Christ, our Lord, Amen. Lord, I declare that my family members shall not be afflicted with sickness. Native doctor 5. - 1 Peter 1:23 All my sins are forgiven and washed by the blood of Jesus. So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. Praise and worship! To view the purposes they believe they have legitimate interest for, or to object to this data processing use the vendor list link below. Do you believe it? I ask that you strengthen me and give me the grace to wait patiently on you for my change to come. Through Jesus Christ, our Lord, Amen. Because he loves me, says the Lord, I will rescue him; I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name. I pray that these blessings begin to show in my life now, in Jesus name (See Ephesians 1:3, 3 John 2). Not just prayer, but prayer informed by the word of God. - Kristine Brown. You are able to do far more than all that I ask or can even imagine, according to the power at work within me. Just as the famine in the days of Joseph elevated him, help me Lord to see the opportunity that the current global financial crises is creating for my prosperity in Jesus name. At your name, creation sings with joy. Any decree to cause satanic road-block in my way of breakthrough, be scattered by fire, in the name of Jesus. Help us to shield our hearts from shame and separate our mistakes and missteps from our magnificent purpose in life. Through Jesus Christ, our Lord, Amen. Dear Lord Jesus, thank you for loving and showing me great mercy. Isaiah 41:10 So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. Yes, indeed I am more than a conqueror through the son of God who loves me and will always keep me safe and give me breakthroughs even in the toughest times. All that is required of you is a co-operation with God in the place of effective and intelligent prayer. Yes, the Holy Spirit. Give me your Spirit to help me see when I am listening to lies instead of truth. Thanksgiving is necessary. This prayers and bible verses are very very motivational and aspirational and its going to work in my life anytime I become consistent and continuous in praying. Henceforth, I decree a supernatural breakthrough over my finance and all the works of my hands. Father, give me heavenly assistance and make me a lender, not a borrower. Drop the fear and pick up faith. May you sanctify me completely, and may my whole spirit and soul and body be kept blameless at the coming of the Lord Jesus Christ. I thank you for uniting me to yourself through your Holy Spirit. Looking for prayer points for breakthrough to pray over self, family, church, ministry and business? If you would like to change your settings or withdraw consent at any time, the link to do so is in our privacy policy accessible from our home page.. I will praise the name of God with a song, and will magnify him with thanksgiving. Lord, as I observe to do your word, I declare that I am fruitful like a tree planted by the riverside, I bring forth my fruit in good time, I prosper in all I do, in Jesus name. Help me to focus on what is true, and not focus on how I feel. Curse related powers 8. As I go through today and all the days ahead of me, I will look to Your Word for help as I focus on sharing the redeeming love of Jesus. We live in a have to have it now world, but Your ways surpass the convenience of free shipping and next day delivery. Thank you father because I desire to have a mind that is focused on the heavenly and not the earthly. Lord, let your inspiration inspire my spirit with understanding for witty inventions, in the name of Jesus Christ. Then they cried out to the Lord in their trouble, and he delivered them from their distress. Psalm 107:6, Help us to let go of our timeline and embrace Your process and Your perfect timing. And He healed them. In your powerful name, Amen. Help me to trade my what ifs forGod wills. You are bigger than anything my mind can make up. Heavenly Father, thank you that your name is powerful. Essentially, Christ died to set us free; stand firm therefore, and do not submit again to a yoke of slavery. (Galatians 5:1) The most common mistake most make with deliverance is believing they have to do impossible fasts and prayers to be set free. Gracious God, I ask that you elevate me in my career. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD., Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;, The LORD shall open unto thee his good treasure, the heaven to give the rain unto thy land in his season, and to bless all the work of thine hand: and thou shalt lend unto many nations, and thou shalt not borrow., He becometh poor that dealeth with a slack hand: but the hand of the diligent maketh rich., if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[336,280],'faithvictorious_com-portrait-2','ezslot_26',143,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-faithvictorious_com-portrait-2-0');For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.. Use your miracle-working power to bring a breakthrough in my life. Am I next, God? Psalm 34:10 The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing. By faith, I declare that Ill not be a financial burden to my friends and family anymore. (Hebrews 13:8)Thank you that you are stable, even when I feel so very unstable. Who on the earth can I find like you O God? (Spiritual Warfare Prayers) Kindle Edition by Prayer M. Madueke (Author) Format: Kindle Edition 191 ratings Part of: Spiritual Warfare Prayers (9 books) See all formats and editions (Isaiah 33:6) It feels like Satan has been whipping me around! Successful deliverance can only happen when individuals come into the complete truth of the Gospel. (See Isaiah 43:19), READ ALSO: Prayer Points For Thanksgiving. Grant me a breakthrough instead of failure and make me a figure to reckon with at work. 6. Cleanse me and teach me to live right. Even after he made terrible mistakes, but You delivered David, loving him still. Lord, I pray that you give me wisdom and knowledge to relate with people as I go about my day to day activities for I do not know who is who. The Bible says that we should ask and we will receive. God wants us to seek his face with faith and total trust in Him. 3). Video content taken from "A Prayer for Spiritual Warfare" by Rebecca Barlow Jordan. Amen. Lastly, you will need patience to have it made, it is through faith and patience that all of Gods promises are obtained. You have promised that, if I commit whatever I do to you, then you will cause my plans to succeed. But on Mount Zion will be deliverance; it will be holy, and Jacob will possess his inheritance. The Holy Spirit within us prays for things that we arent aware of. May your blessing be on your people.". You are good O Lord. Then its important to take other practical steps to defeat fleshly thoughts that seek to harm you internally. I receive boldness to act and to take steps on the path that you lead me Lord until I come through to success, in the name of Jesus Christ. Jesus is our Deliverer (1 John 4:4). I ask that you imbue me with the grace to experience your divine breakthrough in my life. May their foundation be on the rock that is Christ Jesus. If I am experiencing depression as a result of a spiritual battle, please bring that to light and show me the best way to fight that battle. How many rise up against me! 11.l refuse to wage war against my life. Lord, deliver me from the unholy things that I have entangled myself in. Therefore, conviction and condemnation are not the same. O Lord, my God, thank you that your work is perfect, your ways are just, you are a God of faithfulness. 7 And, behold, the angel of the Lord came upon him, and a light shined in the . PS: Unless otherwise stated all scriptural quotations in this post are taken from the Authorised King James Version. Thank you, dear Lord, because I trust that you will restore peace, love, and love joy in my relationship. He died so that we would no longer fall victim to or be bound by shame, distorted thoughts, or dysfunctional boundaries. Lord Jesus Christ, my Savior and my King, thank you that your reign is eternal. A fasting prayer for resisting temptation: Dear Father, You are a righteous, holy, and just God, awesome and blameless in all your ways. Heavenly Father, thank you that you are my protector and provider. Spiritually, You promise us a battle in this life. To view the purposes they believe they have legitimate interest for, or to object to this data processing use the vendor list link below. 3. O God my Father, thank you for the privilege to know you and the power of the resurrection of Jesus Christ. From the Lord comes deliverance. If you're ready to unleash God's work in your life, pray this prayer: Heavenly Father, I pray that You will work on my life.. Please lead me on the path to prosperity and success. Let creativity be born in my heart, in Jesus name. You must first come to God with thanksgiving before making any further prayer. Prayer M. Madueke 21/40 Nights of Decrees and Your Enemies Will Surrender: Self Deliverance Prayer Points and Powerful Decrees & Declaration for All Round Breakthrough. Remind me of the truth of your power, that you surround me and you are fighting for me. In Jesus name I pray. O God my Father, thank you for being my God, my Father and my friend. Remind me, God. Holy Ghost, I declare breakthrough in my church. Give us strength to love people that are seemingly unlovable without compromising our character as Christians. (See Genesis 49:24). Give me favor and breakthrough in my life. May your blessing be on your people. You have promised that you are able to bless me abundantly, so that in all things at all times, you will supply everything I need. Posted on Published: January 13, 2022- Last updated: February 4, 2023, Prayers for Deliverance from Evil: 17 Powerful. 3 John 1:2 tells me of how you want me to prosper and be in health even as my soul prospers. I ask for sound mind, in Jesus name (See Exodus 31:3, Isaiah 11:2, 2 Tim 1:7), 2. Thats why I ask that you help me focus on your will for my life. (See Isaiah 54:17), 21. All rights reserved. I lie down and sleep; I wake again, because the Lord sustains me. Lord,I know what Scripture says, but how can I not be afraid, God? Oh Lord walk back to the foundation of my life and carry out the necessary surgical operation. Deliverance doesnt come with an overnight guarantee. Dear Lord, open doors of opportunities for gainful employment for me. 2. In the Mighty Name of Jesus, I pray, Amen. I break . May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with my spirit. Above all, you have to be consistent with your prayer points for breakthrough until you see results. Graciously loving Father, I turn to you with confidence and seek your powerful intercession. I call out to the Lord, and he answers me from his holy mountain. I thank You for the Blood of Yeshua that is speaking for me according to ( Hebrews 12:24). Also, you can seek a healing ministry that will help you identify the cause of recurring patterns in your life. How many rise up against me! I am born again through the living word of God that lasts forever. 12.Lord wake me up from any form of spiritual sleep.

Bucks Grammar School Catchment Map, Thomas Kinsella Obituary, Garden Rocks Perth Wa, Celebrities That Have Eye Floaters, Medical Internships For High School Students In Illinois, Articles P

prayer points for deliverance and breakthrough0 comments

prayer points for deliverance and breakthrough