prayer to recover stolen destinyoriki ige in yoruba

Oh Lord, today I claim back my glorious destiny from the hand of every witches and wizards in Jesus name. 8. Let the Power of Resurrection enter into my destiny, in the name of Jesus. Why am I not able to secure even an ordinary job? Our Lord Jesus Christ can be seen as a man with all virtues in him. Spirit of poverty afflicting my destiny from birth, COME OUT and return to your kind in the name of Jesus. Every destiny quenchers sitting upon my destiny, be cast in the fire in the name of Jesus.11. Spirit of hardship which entered my destiny at birth, COME OUT, return to your kind, in the name of Jesus After the brother died, this sister started getting well. My Father! By the grace of God, Evangelist Joshua has been interpreting dreams since he was 12 years old and till now. I want you to understand that, you have sold your destiny. Father deliver my glory from the spirit husband/wife, in Jesus name. Fill the following form: You have entered an incorrect email address! 73. My Father, I thank you for your provision and supply upon me and my household in Jesus name. Every destiny exchanger assigned to exchange my destiny catch fire, in the name of Jesus.3. 3. Oh Lord, I beseech you to have compassion on me and to forgive me of all my crimes and transgressions. Every altar of lateness in marriage in the foundation of Namibia, attacking marital breakthroughs in this nation, be consumed by fire in the name of Jesus.7. I depossess myself of any keys of barrenness that I have ignorantly collected from the spirit spouse, in the name of JESUS. In our effort to protect our intellectual properties, we may report your website, Youtube to Google without prior notice and your website or contents will be removed from Search Engines and you may receive a strike. By the power of the Holy Ghost, I bind all the demons and spirits attached to these curses, I glue them to one another, and release them into the fire of Gods judgment in the name of Jesus. O Lord, the glory which was lost while I was in my mothers womb, restore it for me in the name of Jesus You need to call upon God concerning your life and He will deliver you. in the name of Jesus. In the name of Jesus, I speak into the four corners of the earth and call forth my destiny helpers. 21. Remember you are created in His image. From where, then hath the tares come from? You can now pay your offerings, tithes, sow seeds or partner with us. PRAYERS TO RECOVER MY KEYS OF DESTINY 1. a. 60. In the name of Jesus, I receive the grace to be spiritually sound enough to protect my destiny. Every pillar of witchcraft in the foundation of Namibia, supporting witchcraft attack in this nation, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.4. 30 Prayer Points For The Restoration Of Destiny Demonic powers that have swallowed my, hear the word of God, vomit it now in the name of Jesus. My blood and body fluid under witchcraft attack receive deliverance by Fire in the name of Jesus. Open your Mouth and declare these prayers to recover what the enemy has stolen from me. Incision of darkness on my body be washed off by the blood of Jesus. In the name of Jesus, as I begin to pray, every good thing I have lost will come back to me now in the name of Jesus. I receive the keys to my breakthroughs and freedom, in the name of Jesus. Amen. 18. Proper acknowledgment include, but not limited to (a) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, sermons, (b) FAIR USE in the case of re-publication on online media or offline. The keys of my everlasting blessings stolen from me through fornication..(mention others), I reclaim you back, in the name of Jesus. When God created your life, He saw that everything was good and perfect. Garment of Right Identity, come upon me, in Jesus name 46. The evil that is happening is the exchange of other peoples destinies. It was at that point that Jabezs glory was lost. "THY PEOPLE SHALL BE WILLING IN THE DAY OF THY POWER, in the beauties of holiness from the womb of the morning: thou hast the dew of thy youth.". Wherever my destiny has been hidden, I command you now to appear and locate me, in the name of Jesus. Earth, refuse to give answers to any power seeking for my destruction, in Jesus name. I come to you with confidence; Any personality that the devil has replaced my life with be roasted by fire, in the name of Jesus.15. 31. Recovering All By that prayer, you have just set in motion a very redemptive course of action in your life. Why am I not able to secure even an ordinary job? He says in Isa. According to the scripture in Eccl. You might ask! Oh Lord, I command every seat of the ancestral forces of my lineage, standing against my destiny to be removed and burnt up by fire in Jesus name. You dark, demonic voice saying my destiny will end up in the graveyard even before it manifests completely, I command you to go to hell and burn to ashes in the name of Jesus. In God there is no imperfection. In the name of Jesus, I restore my destiny by the power of the resurrection of Jesus Christ. 30 Prayer Points For The Restoration Of Destiny. Salvation, peace, righteousness, love, joy and the Holy Ghost is the kingdom of God. I turn to you today with childlike love and deep confidence. 55. Today, I lay hold of the key of David by fire! I recover all my stolen properties from the covens of darkness, in Jesus' name. that someone has stolen from me, taken (mention the object). O Lord, I am here at the Junction of Help, deliver me, in Jesus name. Why is my life full of struggle? Fruitfulness is the kingdom of God, Good health is the kingdom of God. You might ask! The devil is using it, to remove focus. 75. But instead of solutions, they invited more problems into their lives unknowingly. My gate of glory under locked and key, I open you today by fire, in the name of Jesus. Psalm 11:7 "For the righteous LORD loveth righteousness; his countenance doth behold the upright" My Father, I thank you for your immense love and care, showered upon me. My destiny, hear the word of God, jump out of every cage the enemy has used to trap you. Stealing should not be encouraged; Contact us through this link: admin@evangelistjoshua.com, or through this Email: dreamswithjoshua@gmail.com, Copyright (2023) Evangelist Joshua Orekhie Ministries. My Father, in your power, strike down every strongman standing against the fulfilment of my glorious destiny in Jesus name. And Abiathar brought thither the ephod to David.And David enquired at the Lord, saying, Shall I pursue after this troop? They are all over the place in our houses, offices, environments, families etc. Arrows fired against me by star hunters in the form of satanic priests and priestesses backfire and go back to your senders in Jesus name. My Father, disgrace every evil conspiracy against my destiny fulfilment in Jesus name. Time is now of the essence. O Lord let every spiritual swallowing agent like pythons, sharks, etc that have swallowed my blessings, breakthroughs, virtues, etc receive the fire of the Holy Ghost and be forced to vomit them ( stolen virtues) now, in Jesus name. Every power from my foundation which has buried my family, my destiny is not your candidate, die, in the name of Jesus.13. My guardian angel, go and bring back my destiny keys from wherever it is hidden, in the mighty name of Jesus. I receive the keys to my breakthroughs and freedom, in the name of Jesus. Your prayer requests will be looked unto for intercessory. 28 He said unto them: An enemy (satan) hath done this (KJV)The good seed, the bible is talking about here, are the good things which God has put in your life. Oh God my father, take me to where I am supposed to be, in the name of Jesus. 23. Pray in tongues for 10 minutes for the Holy Ghost to connect you with your recovery angels To Recover all stolen Virtues. life in the name of Jesus. They can exchange your prosperity with poverty: were you rich and all of a sudden, your wealth begins to disappear? 20. The Bible says (Acts 16:25-27), as they were praying and singing praises unto God at the middle of the night, there was a great earthquake as they added more force to their prayers, the Bible says, the foundation of the prisons were shaken and all of a sudden all the doors were open and the captives were set free. 4. Every strange power surrounding my keys of greatness with animals in the dream, scatter by fire, in the name of Jesus. The devil is using it, to remove focus. 2. 64. 27. 71. I plead the blood of Jesus at the entrance and exit of my doors, in the name of Jesus. Send your destruction angels to completely destroy the anti-maintenance evil spirits in my home and workplace by pouring liquid fire on them and also on the walls of my home for permanent protection in Jesus name. Thank you St. Anthony for your intercession. in the name of Jesus. Your vision will empower you to overcome the opposition. 9. By the Hand of God, I and my family shall walk in the place of our success, in the name of Jesus. Every satanic transaction done over my life while I was in the womb, perish by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.10. 6. You need to call upon God concerning your life and He will deliver you. 3. My Father! I remember the first deliverance programme that I attended in 2001. My exchanged destiny, be restored by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus. Let your angels surround my family day and night and may the Blood of Jesus be a covering unto me and my family in Jesus name. The secret of success is to be focused. They exchange your confidence with inferiority: When you dont have confidence; what will come up is inferiority. Stubborn powers of my father's house, holding the keys of my glory against me, RELEASE it to me and Die!!! Before you were born, God knows already who you are. God has promised in Joel 2:25 to restore unto us our lost and wasted years. 3. 25 But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way. Witchcraft coven assigned to challenge my Glory, scatter by fire, in Jesus name. Oh Lord, I command every evil authority standing and sitting on my glorious virtues to be removed and wasted in Jesus name. I bind every strongman holding my inheritances captive, in the name of Jesus. INSTRUCTION: Embark on 3 days fasting and prayers between 6am to 6pm. I silence you permanently in the name of Jesus. People may have written you off, and think nothing good will come out of your life, but as you begin to pray these 30 prayers points fervently, God will change your story and restore to you double fold in Jesus name. My destiny cant be swapped. Oh Lord, I proclaim my authority and dominion over all my virtues in Jesus name. May His name be praised forever more, Amen!Our topic for this month is what I call: Praying to Recover your Exchanged Destiny.Eccl. Every marine altar in the foundation of Namibia be roasted by fire, in the name of Jesus.5. Every demonic attack, anywhere in this nation, erected to keep my destiny in the valley, by the thunder fire of God, shatter to pieces, in the name of Jesus. My Father, make me untouchable and unreachable for the wicked ones planning to steal my virtues in Jesus name. Spiritual guns targeted against my glory, backfire by fire, in the name of JESUS. Is it prayers? 25 But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way. There are forces of darkness and they only operate in darkness. Any power assigned to exchange my destiny, die, in the name of Jesus.

Ccp Answer To Complaint 30 Days, Where Do Raccoons Go To The Bathroom?, How To List Your Degrees After Your Name, Left Footed Centre Backs Fifa 21, Articles P

prayer to recover stolen destiny0 comments

prayer to recover stolen destiny