prophecy of tsunami on east coastoriki ige in yoruba

If he is worried, Im definitely worried. Just begin browsing and formulating your own ideas. Although flights are continuing to the Canaries, havent found any copter or drone video from above that ridge. IF there is a tsunami as described in this article, it would sweep up Delaware Bay and then up the river. An underwater volcano in the South Pacific erupted violently on Saturday, causing tsunamis to hit Hawaii, Japan, and Tonga's largest island, Tongatapu -- sending waves flooding into the capital. However, once the wave hits the shore it no longer has the push of the ocean behind it so it starts to lose power. So have backpacks with a change of clothes, jackets and medications that you need or might need and also a first aid lit. I live in Lake City Florida; if a tsunami warning comes out in some way, I am gone and away very quickly to North Georgia, no procrastination, and, I dont care about the things I leave behind. I live in Chelmsford, MA. I would guesstimate that if you live within 20 miles of the coast, you may be vulnerable to a Canary Island event. or not happen. according to your map, we are doomed. Water,cern,harp whats next do we really have a chance. I will Pray for you all. The highest point in my county in NJ is 300 feet above sea level. My mind is kinda blown. A wave, just a normal wave is more than 1 foot thick. While you might have a higher chance of acquiring marine life as a food source, salt, temperate weather, almost no freezing issues, on the minus side there are so many as to be innumerable. Instead, by bringing awareness to the subject will hopefully cause some to know about the risk even though low probability (but with potential high impact). How much traffic will be heading the same way you are doing the same thing? The only numbers I saw on the Ensure boxes was 707 and the dates for the impact they mentioned a couple times in the movie was August 19th. The Tongue of the Ocean is very deep. With axis shift at every major quake, and pole reversal which has already begun, its not the CO2, people. Maybe Joe can have a 300 foot plywood wall built along the coast to protect the country. The La Palma volcano started erupting at the weekend, it's the volcano that can wipe out the West Indies and a large section of east coast of America. I live about Fremont, N.H., about 15 miles inland as the crow flies. We have small children :-). Should I be concerned? If a 300 tsunami is generated from the Canary Island region, I do not believe that it will traverse the state of Florida due to energy loss as it hits the shoreline. I live in Winston salem NC if a mega tsunami hit the east cost is my city in danger giving the fact we like 200 miles from a beach bit we have the Yakin river that close by. Would the Mississippi river be a problem since it goes to the Gulf of Mexico? Should we in Central Tx move towards the Appalacians? and the several other fault lines down that river and in north west Tn. I read your report years ago. Im at 1211 feet above but Im in central WI one of the dullest places for natural events. Even the Vatican is in alert pointing their telescopes at the skies. You have to think and act for yourself. There was a movie where a heavenly body hit the earth, and on a box of insure were a ton of numbers, those numbers are the exact zip code of where the astroid is said to hit in September. Believe it or not, the Canary Islands thing is on my mind, along with global warming. how big of a tsunami will this cause, and will the continents break apart ? Looks to be a little west of the north end of the fissure cracking across the top of the ridge that runs to the southern point. With regards to South Florida, I was wondering about the impact of the Bahamas on an event like this? You DONT KNOW, only the ELITES AND GOD KNOW. If you have any info as to certain weather alert systems in fla would you please share . Where is the big event? Have you measured the width of the state lately? not really just be ready to move out on first warning goes out and stay on secondary roads and take extra fuel.you are not screwed. The it averages from 140 to 160 above sea level. would you happen to know the location you would want to be out of Texas thats 500 or 600 above sea level? Ive scanned all the comments and saw this area brought up a few times. Id like more data on how these maps were made. A dream does not mean it will happen, but a visitation from The Lord Speaking to you will confirm this will happen. God bless. Here is a partial excerpt from his testimony "I was right outside of Charleston South Carolina and in this vision I was in a duplex and there was a woman taking pictures at the bottom, A decades-old theory has resurfaced online after a volcanic eruption on a Spanish island that caught the world's attention. Consider that (even at low elevation) each foot of land that a wave travels across absorbs energy. Some of our omnicidal heat engine culture us being tamed now in Germany which, besides leading zero-energy housing, some 34 coal fired generators will be decommissioned. I yelled I cant save you! The land failures being talked about here have already happened, and have NOT generated an impossible wave in the entire geologic history of these islands.nor has North America EVER been hit by such a wave in its geologic history. All coastal cities would be destroyed, along with most of the worlds population. Theyre predicting some activity there in the near future. Id be better of to drive into the storm than sit and watch my kid.die of poisoning over.days, or hours. The tsunami will be approx 700 miles along the coastline from Washington to Northern California, traveling at 500 mph with a height of 160. I suspect the waves will not be that severe, but that most of the world will still die in the aftermath without electricity, food, medicine, etc. As long as you are not along the Cape Fear River I mean remember Florence and Michael? Uhhh 3 Thousand 600 Inches, give or take a breath!!! This event is going to cause Massive Earth Quakes, Volcano Eruptions, Massive Flooding, Fires, Starvation, Extreme High Winds(75-200mph), etc,, around the World. I see a lot of people here asking about their specific location and how that would be. Nicely explained, thank you for posting that. With another severe earthquake there, you could indeed see a fast tsunami travel across the Atlantic Ocean into your East Coast. Good Luck, Yes, theres a couple scenarios possible. Your people need to pray and repent of your sins that this does not happen. But this article and watching the footage of people stranded on the hospital roof in Minamisanriku, is going to motivate me to make an emergency backpack for any disaster that may strike. (height in meters). JT I have heard folks say we need to be west of Blue Ridge parkway. No buoys in the Atlantic until you get an hour off the USA east coast. Topography is paramount. Heres another GLP comment that supports the binary theory: https://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message4147947/pg1#75353045. Hope nothing happens tho guys and you wont need this! take extra fuel with you remember you can always go back after it is over. People who got out, would not be returning. What comes to mind is the Japanese wave, which killed thousandsin the very same place in Japan I used to live. My Predictions from the Lord Jesus: East coast gets hit with tsunami. Are you saying we will be 10 feet under water ? I live in Manchester NJ approximately 15 mies from the ocean and approx 10 miles from the Toms River River and the bay. Do you feel the government ramp up in supplies in Fema Region 3 and them bringing in foreign troops is to prepare for this tsunami? THERE IS GOING TO BE A 1000 FOOT WAVE AS THE RESULT OF AN EARTHQUAKE OFF THE COAST OF PUERTO RICO. Yes wondering how far inland it will travel. As also mentioned back and secondary roads are usually safer bits for avoiding traffic jams on main highways. -Share- **** - YouTube JESUS is Coming Soon! I would go to the top of a building or hill with a height of at least 350 feet. I live on the eastern end of long island about 15 min to the very end. The tsunami that we are all waiting to occur will submerge Florida state. You will see the wave coming at you and the Govt will still be saying its just your imagination. If living in Galveston TX. I stay ready for anything ready to go. Just a thought. Please read. I have a philosophy that these are dreams about how things might be if we stay on a particular course. Still, it is the VOLUME of water under the wave that governs how far a wave will penetrate inland. I guess 40 wont help in a 300 wave correct? Martial Law will mean Travel Restrictions, Food Restrictions, Gasoline Restrictions, etc. You really cant even surf south of Cocoa Beach because the open ocean flow is disrupted by the islands. Wait 9/25/15? The nearest bodies of water are the East River by Hunts Point. Could you send me a better view on the myrtle beach coast line I am about 28 miles inland from the beach. I live in Rincon Ga. Would we really be underwater? Besides this, some have received prophetic words from the Lord that a tsunami is going to hit Australia. Give, and you will receive. Opinions vary regarding the height of the tsunami and range from 60 feet, to 300 feet, and even higher than that as it rolls up the shoreline of the East Coast of the United States and elsewhere. There is a lot of Smart People from NASA, Scientist, and other sources putting out this Info if you look, Read, Listen. The most immediate threat right now (within the next two months) is a string of meteorites that are following comet Ison. About 10 minutes from the Chesapeake Bay bridge. BIN= Before its News websitesearch the duck systemto find their web page. You can find me on Facebook Id really love to know Im searching for answers. Anyhow I do not know if that statement had any truth to it-does anyone have any suggestions or ideaswebsites as appreciated. The mere fact of the many hundreds of dreams that people have had, including myself, about an East Coast tsunami is proof enough.But the question remains as to how and when. >-u#;j( , ;gW]J%mYb`zO5#S ~3nZRAQWP Thats not the run-up height..it will be significantly higher. The latter observance was while hurricane waves were being generated before the actual landfall. What happens when anyone one of the nuts that rule or fight for will hit back with the same ? Florida is 361 miles wide and 447 miles long. I dont think that the water would reach this far, but all of Boston and the metro area would be devastated. So, since waves are generally slowed down as their lower aspect drags along the ocean bottom, and further braked by trees and buildings, it is far more likely that a 100 ft wave will run out of enough water volume before ever reaching all those house under that 100 ft. Did you find any maps of potentially inundated nuclear facilities? We are in the last days. It is off the Cross Bronx Expressway. 8 to 9 hours to get here or not, you can imagine the gridlock for many many hours on the roads and interstates; millions will die. EAST COAST TERRAIN ELEVATION MAPS SHOWN BELOW. JT More than the resident of North Carolina are looking toward the relative elevation in the taller mountains in their state for refuge. (Cumbre Vieja is a volcanic ridge on the volcanic ocean island of La Palma in the Canary Islands.). We were trapped & could only go upward. I am currently residing in Queens, New York and would like to know which would be the closest, yet safest areas in the event of a tsunami wave There is no doubt in my mind this was Hawaii. Your best bet is to go to Connecticut (were gonna bounce up in elevation during the shift), or somewhere with high elevation! Im trying to do my research on everything is so much. And this is why the existence of a companion is suppressed and its distance falsified as similarly the 33MYr figure is falsified (with the 33 being a clue this is so). Then there was a notice posted on the weather channel not too long ago, stating to expect a tsunami caused by a 9.2 earthquake on the west coast and said it was 75 years over due, One that occurs every 240 years approx. Would the mid-Atlantic Ridge play any part in decreasing the energy of a Tsunami from the Canary Islands? It may serve as a barrier to mitigate the impact. Is that area safe? Im heading towards Morgantown reading area, They are prophetic. The Bible teaches us that "In the mouth of two or three witnesses, let a thing be established". 3) If you feel where you currently reside is not safe then plan on finding a location where you can work, feel comfortable within your community. Development along the shoreline is based on those predicted tides, plus potential high water and waves from a flood that has a 1% chance of occurring each year (the "100-year flood") or from storm surges from major hurricanes. Get on the survival sites and take notes. I live in Milton Fl.In between Navarre Bch and Pensacola bch(20 mins either way)My question is would Talledega Al. Plague breaks out due to the many dead bodies around. NRP There is also concern regarding the caldera at the Maine/Canada border if the magma energy ramps up over here. I am moving to Naples On the gulf coast of Florida .,,what r the chances a wave could travel across the whole state? Just take action instead of trying to find some excuse that would allow your justification of avoiding making the tough decisions. Yea. Florida has always been a little treacherous. They have increased in frequency. Presumably this will have a knock on effect for the whole world? Thats a question you may be wondering, especially if you live near the coast. In reviewing the comments, 1 thing is SUPER CLEAR, people need to learn how to read a MAP! If that wave is coming right at you, you might see the 100 monster, but if you are perpendicular to the lobe, maybe only a few feet. But be prepared that in the case of either traffic jams or accidnets, because of the timing of impending danger, you may have to leave your vehicle and travel on foot. Asteroid across Ohio sky. Either we are gone or have beach front property. To prepare, presume one is either in or out of the inundation zone, and if in, how would one get out? Nice to have a mountain range or two between. If the event happens, will likely reach our east coast within 8 hrs. Youll be snorkeling!!! 2pN[GF$_mq8iV#}RpGy$V! I live in Avon park Florida high land county elevation of 121 ft it this wave come this far?? People who live in coastal cities should be required to go through classes when moving there, explaining the dangers. Even a wave less than 75 feet will spell intense disaster for Florida. See also that the peak amplitudes generally do not coincide with the first wave. Walt Disney Worlds Disney Springs has a helium balloon ridecapable of holding dozens of people in its gondola400 feet or so high. hahaha, Do have similar predictions for the west coast. And Im 100% serious about buying homes in/around Tampa. What is happening off the. The ministers include Rick Joyner, Bob Jones, and Paul Keith Davis. Oh, well. It looks like we are right on the borderline in Martinez, Ga Just outside Augusta, Ga. At 300 ft, it goes right around my neighborhood and floods again just north and west of us but that is still too close for comfort for me! They will all be washed out to sea. Its possible the U.S. govornment could collapse or be extremely weakened. Staten Island will take the hit. All of you people claiming this is going to happen, that is going to happen month after month, year after year, and nothing? If you cant afford a class, find a good course at a good university and get the textbooks, then READ THEM! It looks to me like your location is fine, in my own opinion, given that even a 300 tsunami would lose energy (and height) as it travels inland. I had dream where I was on vacation with my family in a condo on the beach (in what felt like the east coast, somewhere between VA & Florida). If the canary islands collapse, youll have a 5hr notice minimum. florida will be hit hardespecially the coast..maimi etc.. even the gulf coast. Or 1 Mile inland. I just watched a video on currency having hidden pictures when folded and the new $100 bill shows a missile impacting the water. NOTE: An evacuation plan should include:Road Atlas Map For Each State, Maine, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Connecticut, New York Coastal Elevation Map, Chesapeake Bay & North Carolina Coastal Elevation Map, North and South Carolina Coastal Elevation Map. I dont like moving too much. So scary as most of family live in Cambridge or Somerville, both of which are adjacent to Boston. I know people who are taking vacations on that day and are visiting relatives in safer places. You really should update your Map Model for up to 650ft Tsunamis! Do you feel the government ramp up in supplies in Fema Region 3 and them bringing in foreign troops is to prepare for this tsunami?. i didnt realize it at the time. Reading 152-11 was a response to a client's concern about safe areas to move to in order to be prepared for future geographical changes. The damage to infrastructure will make you dependent on what you have with you. I would assume that the entire Cape Cod area would be devestated by god forbid such an event. Honest election? The only safe place is in Christ. Would any parts of neighboring New Jersey, the New England States, or Pennsylvania be survival options. During the pole shift Florida will DROP in elevation, theres no hope. . Further, it looks like the maps on this website basically highlight elevation differences only, and dont actually model the direction and dynamic wave height, wave length, velocity, force etc. Philadlphia will be hit by the tsunami, but not as bad as Miami and the southern states. I suspect with all the activity the . Planet 7X is also pulling in its Gravitational path Large Astroids that will also pelt the World causing more destruction. Thank you Nina Noell Hi, i live in the northern coast line in Porto and i was born in the Azores islands (middle of the Atlantic) where my family still lives. Most people will perish if the wave is huge. God is so good & His Love over flows your heart! As afraid as I was of dying & the lava. I had a dream last week that we had an EMP (Electromagnetic Pulse). :-), Yes, because you need to get off the island regardless of the issues. Tsunamis dont maintain their height. Southern coast tent to be shelving whereas north of Massachusetts the coast is very abrupt, over 100 ft within a quarter mile of the coast (sometimes just yards). That is going to cause great flooding. GOD is Calling us to walk with Him. Best Weather Alert Radio Which One Should I Get? I live in Ridley park pa in Delaware county would it be effected im about half hour away from philadelphia i live closer to delaware. My cynicism grows the more comments I read on this article. At least according to this list, with most of Florida at about is 25-30 ft elev., anyone along the Florida Coast would be more or less $%#&-ed. Here is Perry Stones most recent video on such things: This is probably the best cinematic impression of a super-tsunami: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Hf_XkgE1d0. How does ANYBODY think they have the right to keep a Tsunami from destroying property and killing people!!! and traveling at over 400 miles an hour.the people on the east coast would have less than 8 hours to evacuate after the volcano erupted. Or would it have to be as far as Ohio, or Atlanta Georgia? The Russians and the Chinese, and others have been building large Structures to house many 1000s of People on High Ground. March 2, 2023. There is no getting out once people starting freaking out. Of course there are not enough cinder block in the entire country to make it and truckers cant even bring what is available because of the price of fuel. On the night of May 17, 2016, I had a dream/night vision in which I was shown the tsunami that will strike the West coast of the US, as a judgment from Father on the United States.It was very short, but very clear. The shaded-colored coastal areas however, yes, those will certainly be underwater. Please answer me if possible, as I am doing everything possible to prepare for my family and neighbors. If a 75 foot wave doesnt skip over Brooklyn, Queens, and Staten Island, Manhattan would be generally unharmed.

Southern Miss Message Board, Fryeburg Maine Police News, What Happened To Joe Cooper Referee, Articles P

prophecy of tsunami on east coast0 comments

prophecy of tsunami on east coast