rabbit breeders in californiaoriki ige in yoruba

(951)448-0933, Holland Lops Currently re-inventing Love Bunnies rabbitry and starting slow with just mini rex for now. Grand Champion line bunnies for pets, 4H, FFA, ARBA shows, or breeding into your meat lines for bigger faster growing rabbits. chabbeyrabbits@gmail.com, Paul Urtz Carters Cuties Barns Sather Ranch Rabbitry gentlespiritsrabbitry.weebly.com Castilloemily53@gmail.com Los Angeles , California wmagick17@gmail.com, Margo Lister 6614189563, Brian Stafford Edwards Acre Rabbitry loren@hopskipthump.com We raise Blue Eyed White, Black, Otter, Himalayan, Chestnut, Squirrel and Chinchilla Netherland Dwarfs. Jersey Woolies and Belgian Hares SpoiledLopsRabbitry@yahoo.com, Justin Rhodes cs3127@yahoo.com, Parker Wood Belgium buns rabbitry Netherland Dwarfs, French Lops Come and see the difference! (559)285-0633, Emily DePriest www.bunnyssecretrabbitry.weebly.com By appointment only, when there is an occasional availability. The bunnies are all spoiled from the time they are 2 weeks old. North Hollywood , California Kozlowski Rabbitry I started my rabbitry in May of 2016. He made the Californian rabbit by combining Himalayan and Standard Chinchilla rabbits, then breeding the descendants with New Zealand Whites. Pure Netherland Dwarfs & Britannia Petite 951-704-0633, Lana Piercy We raise pedigreed Flemish Giants in Blue, Black, and Grey. (203)904-1155, Lacey Grant We are a family run rabbitry that works on raising quality rabbits. Moreno Valley, California Dollhouse Rabbitry As an American Rabbit Breeders Association member, Scuttlebutt Rabbitry strictly adheres to procedures and regulations set aside for breeding rabbits. (760)614-5913, Ariana Cooper We do not ship our rabbits, nor do we put them through stressful shows. I have three does and 2 bucks. Pig N Hare Rabbitry A.R.B.A. We handle our kits from birth and get them used to normal household noises (dogs, cats, vacuum, telephone, TV, etc). Alpine, California With even winning a RIS in my first year raising Californians. Ahwahnee, California Breeder Listing The ARBA Breeder List represents only those who have purchased this service. Located in Northern California. American Chinchilla, New Zealand, Californian, Mini Lop Blue Belgian Hare Arthurs Rabbitry I have on and off Dutch-Gray, Black, Chocolate, and steels for sale. Fully grown Holland Lops are approximately 2-5 pounds. Rabbit-Ridge Rabbit Ridge is a small home-based rabbitry in Napa, California. Visalia, California I have a small rabbitry, I raise rabbits for F.F.A. Pages Rex Rabbitry All rabbits are pedigreed show quality rabbits. California They are potty trained, cuddly and super docile. holland.edwards2010@gmail.com Male While still excellent meat and fur rabbits they are also great for show and pets. I do not like to slaughter these intelligent animals, and would like to sell the more docile ones as Pets. Apple Valley, California SoCal Precious Bunny Buns, Orange County Me and my rabbitry are located in southern California! I am focused right now on creating the best Satin Angoras possible. Rex, Standard Rex, Mini Lop New Zealands, Californians, Flemish Giants Mini Rex shinobirabbitry@gmail.com (925)684-2627, Cindy Page (858)375-3516, Emily Colyn Standard rex varieties including, but not limited to, chinchilla, castor, broken, otter and more. None of the above, Teddy bear Lion head rabbits I have tons of colors in my rabbitry. Bunnies 4 Sale! Breed: Holland Lops & Netherland Dwarfs Phone: (323) 973-3786 2. Ruby Eyed Rabbitry whydonttheywrite@gmail.com My bunnies are feed Purina Rabbit Chow Show Formula, Rolled Oats, fruit and vegetables. We breed rabbits carefully to produce good temper, body size, and color in rabbits. Bunnies San Diego County/ Valley Center, California We are a family owned rabbitry business run and operate on our property. All of our rabbits are raised in a colony, no wire cages. Netherland Dwarf, Netherland Dwarf Mixes 31-319-3147, Jonathan Frame These lovable bunnies are waiting to come to a new loving home! Hi! Amanda A As my rabbit population grew, it became much more challenging to take care of them and I had to figure out ways to manage and keep them safe. jenn@mylittlesweetie.com, Taylor Lewis We breed for excellent fiber quality and personality. Fuzzy Flavors Rabbitry FREE starter food and How to Care For Bunnies booklet included with purchase. (916)513-2824, Carol Scherner We strive to produce quality over quantity and have many Best of Breed wins and a few Best in Shows to our name! Youll fall in love with this up-and-coming breeds friendly and outgoing nature just as we have! Our rabbitry is located in the heart of beautiful country Alpine, Ca. (209) 588-1262, Cali Girl Farms Taylor-Made Rabbitry I have Californians, New Zealands, Americans and Mini Rex Rabbits. We are a very small rabbitry in Mount Shasta, California, providing quality French Angora Rabbits which are bred for their outstanding fiber, used for spinning yarn and felting. In our homestead we breed Californias, NewZealands, and Double Maned Lionhead with Netherland Dwarfs. silver_eyes956@yahoo.com, Nikole I live in California in LA and I want to get a netherwland dwarf preferably a female baby but if its a male Ill gladly take him to my price range is from 20-50 and thats as far as Ill go. Alliesbunnybarn@gmail.com The Satins can be sold as breeding pairs if requested. hiddencreekec@gmail.com Registration # D2696 (310)739-0847, Rachel Read Randels Rabbitry is a new rabbitry that was started last year as a result of my daughters 4-H project. If you cant get a hold of me please leave a message, I will call you back as soon as I can. T.D. We raise American Chinchilla rabbits for show, fun and yum! Netherland Dwarf I am member of ARBA & have been in this hooby for 10 years. We are a small rabbitry located in Los Angeles. Our goal is to produce show potential, color correct rabbits which represent the best qualities of the breed. Blanc de Hotot, Hothot mixed Holland Lops & Dutch Rabbits 562-696-2196, Alexander Correia Himalayan, Mini Lop and Silver Fox Tans, Himalayans shaffhannah3@gmail.com, KG Rairden I raise rabbits for meat, raw dog food, hobby fur, and pets. Perris , California I dont have any Holland lops I just couldnt find the Lionheads in the breed category. Hollywood Rabbits If we successfully make it through another summer (without any casualties). My Giants babies are raised with my family, my 2 cats, 2 mongrel dogs, and my Black Russian Terrier. We offer show quality rabbits as well as pet and meat rabbits. Mini Lop, Holland Lops, Californians Mini lops: Chinchilla, silver tip steel, black, and Smoke pearl (606)798-2306, Juliana Diaz Normally I only charge enough for the bunnies to recover my feed and other costs. New Zealand For the quickest response please DM on instagram at [ www.instagram.com/sunnysocalbunnies ] or follow us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/lionheadsandhollandlops and be sure to visit our website for more details: www.lionheadbunnies.weebly.comWe are proud members of: ARBA, NALRC, HLRSC, and we are a registered rabbitry.Questions? At Shearers Rabbitry, we breed show quality rabbits at affordable prices: Mini Lop, Mini Rex, Lion Head, Rex, Champagne dargent. 209-823-5863, Melissa Tillery lexisrabbits7@gmail.com, Shuyi Li Netherland Dwarf Netherland Dwarf, Mini Lop, Holland Lop I have a nice herd of mini lops in southern california. Rex rabbits offer everything you could ask for in a rabbit: unique plush fur, wonderful temperament, LOTS of color varieties, large litters, great mothers, healthy meat for people and pets, instant fertilizer for the garden and orchard, and hours of enjoyment imagining WHAT colors can come from which pairing and then checking in the nest box like Christmas morning. campo2341@hotmail.com amandaanarnold@gmail.com Jhampton0045@gmail.com Californian and Mini Rex We look forward to hearing from you. Thank you, Let me know your interest. danandbethel@softcom.net, Kyle Rocha New litters born every 6 to 8 weeks. We believe that a farm should be self sustainable and animals should be handled and harvested with the upmost respect. Jewels Rabbits Our main breed is Holland Lops. rowdyboybrian@yahoo.com Hoppy Days Rabbitry is a large rabbitry in Southern California breeding Best In Show-Quality Rex and Florida Whites. Signal Hill, CA, California Backyard Barnyard Rabbitry Moorpark, California Hello! (650)776-1660, Melani Fletcher aleks3@unseen.is. Windsor, California Bunnies by gabriel May 16, 2016 0 Seller Name: Darlene Haselden Location: Bakersfield, Ca Rabbit Breed (s): New Zealand Whites, Mini Rex, Netherland Dwarfs, Californians, Lionhead cross, French. We are a small family run rabbit farm. momnmoreganslops@gmail.com . Apple Valley, California Mom N Moregans Lops We are members of the American Rabbit Breeders Association & the American Netherland Dwarf Rabbit Breeders Association. West Hills, California Our granddaughters help us feed, care for, and socialize the bunnies. Madera, California Held constantly, and loved always. Mini Rex, Mini Lop Penryn Rabbit Farm currently has rabbit meat for sale. My rabbits are descendants of Darius the largest bunny in the world. Los Angeles, California (916)792-7842, Paul Fickas A small urban rabbitry in the Silicon Valley raising purebred Holland Lops in a variety of colors to the ARAB standards. Norco, California Please visit our website to look at recent sales and updates of our herds progress. King City, California Rex, New Zealand, Californian Lair of the Lepus Netherlands Dwarfs in Shaded, Selfs, and Martens. Hi, my name is Rachel, I am just getting started with this business, so Im still learning the ropes. New Zealand/California Cross Alexs Sparkling Stars Rabbitry (916)833-4703, Jeff Taylor LittleBunnyFooFoo2020@gmail.com We are a Central California based Co-Op rabbitry that raises and shows Netherland Dwarf rabbits. San Luis Obispo, CA I have learned that rabbits can be vulnerable creatures in the wrong setting. Velveteen Lops davidroe2003@hotmail.com I am more of a farmer, and less of a rabbit shower. Holland Lops, Netherland Dwarfs, Mini Rex Cali Girl Farms Rabbitry Ryans Rabbit Farm ribon_no_usagi@aol.com, Andrea Shick Ferndale, California Large indoor cages as well as a big rabbit run make Two Moons Rabbitry a comfortable place for our small herd. We look forward to meeting you and your bunnies! Holland Lop cnwaller@gmail.com Find meat rabbits for sale in the United States and Canada on our Meat Rabbit Breeder Directory. Rabbits In Ribbons Rabbitry Holland Lop, Lionheads, Netherland Dwarfs, English Angoras Shasta County, California I work with three breeeds: Lionheads, Netherland Dwarfs & Holland Lops. pineapple bunnies (209)814-1165, Brittani Buckner countrygirllife62@gmail.com, Brittany Long She started raising Netherland Dwarf rabbits soon after the Holland Lops and did well with them, but eventually sold out to make more room for her beloved Holland Lops.

Sea Of Thieves Devil's Thirst Riddle Unknown Looters Remains, What Do Nuns Do When They Have Their Period, Maria Shriver Sunday Paper Archives, Articles R

rabbit breeders in california0 comments

rabbit breeders in california