stubhub refund policy changeoriki ige in yoruba

It's my money, why are they holding it?!!!! 4. Wow. If the event was cancelled, you will have received an email from our events team along with a credit on your StubHub account. Wrong seats. You agree to provide StubHub with your Social Security Number or other tax identification number if necessary for StubHub to provide (without notice to You) information to the relevant tax authorities related to payments you receive from us and further authorize StubHub to release that information to the relevant tax authorities. Hour on Chat and another hour on phone. However, if it's not in your name you can't get this done. Too many other competitors out there doing it differently. How do I get my money back? I have explained this to them and basically they don't give a crap. Despite the unprecedented circumstances that led to mass cancellations of events last year, StubHub had a responsibility to abide by the terms of its own guarantee policy, said Maryland Attorney General Brian Frosh in a statement. Bought 2 tickets for Hamilton in Chicagogot there and the view was 75% obstructed in one seat, and 35% in the other..StubHub did not mark EITHER as obstructed. This needs to be refundable (and not just replacement tickets of same price as I will get seats I do not want). We have gotten the run around from the time the race was canceled we were told you will get an email that never happened they said they are paying us back for the tickets and a certain % by September guess what it's the 15th, Your policy for Covid 19 returns is unacceptable. Explain your scenario, and provide any applicable evidence. Yet after the pandemic hit, Defendants retroactively changed their cash refund policy and began refusing consumers the refunds long-promised by the FanProtect Guarantee." The lawsuit looks to represent anyone in the U.S. who purchased tickets on StubHub to events that were canceled in 2020. Healey's spokesperson told us the issue is on her radar and anyone affected should file a complaint with her office. I even told them the seats I wanted are cheaper than the one that were purchased and I let them know it was fine if they kept the remaining money and they didn't help. The buyer gets refunded fine, but why I am being charged their refund? They explained to us the person who registered the wristband could show up to the event and claim they lost it. What is your rescheduled or postponed event policy? This was our first concert together as a couple and the first concert in over 11 years for my bf as he has hearing loss. Should have checked this site first. After I purchased a ticket, they suddenly sent an email said that the ticket is no long available and I have to find another ticket. I am quite dissappointed. StubHub, the leading secondary ticket seller, is facing a multi-million dollar class-action lawsuit after a last-minute change to its refund policy. I got real sick and cannot go to the concert I need to possibly get reimbursed please. UNDER STATE LAW, IT IS ACTUALLY ILLEGAL TO FAIL TO HONOR ANY PROMISES MADE IN CONNECTION WITH THE RETURN POLICY OR TO MISREPRESENT IT. The spread of COVID-19 has rattled every corner of the live music industry. You can view that credit in your StubHub wallet on the website if you're not able to track down that email. I will never use this site again and highly advocate not using it to anyone due to this. To Stubhub.com and surprisingly they were already on sale. Obviously the concert was canceled and I would like my money refunded. I notified a chat type person immediately to tell her I made a mistake. Stub hub is asking me for "proof of transfer" when Wells Fargo never gave me the option to transfer these tickets. Contacted the event, and they said the wristband was already registered to someone else. Re: Refund in Progress. I just bought a parking pass for an event. THE COMPANY LOOKED INTO THOSE EVENTS, BUT IS INEXPLICABLY STANDING BY HIS POLICY OF pOFFERING ONLY STORE CREDIT. Even talked to their top customer service expert who was an absolutely useless subhuman monster. Bought Feb 2020 for June 2020 show which has been rescheduled for September 2021. "Under state law, it's actually illegal to fail to honor any promises made in connection with the return policy or to misrepresent it. My mother accidentally bought seats for a concert at an out of state venue, which is a common mistake. Ticketmaster seems like the way to go, cheaper prices, better return policy, easier to navigate, and overall a much better site. I'm upset because I was already in and due to my ticket being purchased on stubhub I couldn't print it out inside Barclays because it wasn't from ticket master. StubHub itself admitted no wrongdoing in the settlement. Stub Hub stole from me. The ticketing platform said it will keep its impacted events policy in place, with 120-per-cent credit being the only option if an event is cancelled. Needless to say I will not be purchasing tickets from stubhub again, ticket master is taking refund requests via email for the same event. Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. Please help me. Just showed up to the McGregor Aldo UFC fight with three other friends with very expensive tickets we bought on StubHub ($1253.00 each). Just purchased ticket for depeche mode at mohegan sun arenastub hubs seating chart showed this ticket to be 7th row floor centerwell the seating map they have is totally wrong..it appears ive paid 500 for a seat in the 18th rowisnt this misleading??? Instead, customers will receive 120 percent of the price they paid for their tickets in the form of a voucher. the Stubhub policy is to only give refunds if an event is cancelled. You will enter your community username and new password and done! That was the only option given to both Cormier and Brown even though both events, the Bon Jovi Tour and the "Les Miserables" dates in Boston were officially canceled. I again attempted to cancel those tickets and again was told that I had to resell them in order to get my money back. The company looked into those events and admits they were canceled but is inexplicably standing by its policy of only offering store credit. They sold me 2 non-existing tickets and even admitted it by email. But opting out of some of these cookies may have an effect on your browsing experience. 2) How is it fair to the seller of the tickets if you purchase them wrong the last minute? We were going just to see one of them. Refund peoples money. Have you made a mistake by purchasing an excessive number of tickets? They said outta luck. Stubhub does not accept returns and does not have a return policy. UPS delivered my tickets, but now I can't find them. So now the tickets will not arrive in time for my event. StubHub offers refunds for pre-policy change cancellations - TheTicketingBusiness News All the latest entertainment ticketing ecosystem news from around the globe and up-to-the-minute media coverage from all the leading voices in the ticketing business industry, all in one place - curated and edited by TheTicketingBusiness team at Xperiology. Simply go to your StubHub Wallet and click the 'Request cash refund' button on the appropriate credit. We were so excited to go together and experience this momentous event! The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary". and would like to return it? Danielle is the author of this solution article. September 15, 2021 If you bought tickets on StubHub to an event that is cancelled, you have two options: 1. THE ATTORNEY GENERAL SAYS ANYONE AFFE. i have attached the information from the venue. A cookie set by YouTube to measure bandwidth that determines whether the user gets the new or old player interface. BEN: MASSACHUSETTS HAS CLEAR RULES ON RETURNS AND REFUNDS. Last year, they cancelled the event and refunded people who bought their tickets from their website, but stubhub changed their policies in the mist to not do that. This is ridiculous! On or about May 3, 2021, Defendant announced that it would provide Eligible I haven't seen anything yet like an e-mail or credit so I will see if I can find other info. $868.64 is a lot of money especially now to just throw away. All Rights Reserved. be around to get first dibs at floor seats, on 09/20/2012 I went It started giving credit instead: a voucher worth 120% the ticket price. Bought tickets for James Taylor and Bonnie Raitt. Called back for refund. I purchased a Citi field parking pass for Mets opening day. How come they can't control that?!! Never received email to retrieve tickets, had to purchase tickets throughprimaty vendor, not a third party vendor. GIVE ME MY MONEY. Might i add, i also paid an extra fee to have the tickets sent to my email immediately and I even printed them out. Apparently they have a flawed process where the seller can cancal the trnasaction even though the funds were already paid. Last Updated on September 16, 2021 by Dave Clark. Donno what to do. This site is horrible. What does "100% guaranteed" mean these days? Someone should file a class action, alot correctly said about the 120% return credit, but my problem is although they said it was credited to my account I cannot find it? Tickets havent even been issued yet soowhere is my $$, Kelly Kay (@nygatoralumni) March 31, 2020. I will be putting a hold on my credit card for the tickets and they can fight me. We are changing the way you register and sign-in to the StubHub Community. I should be given a refund! I don't even have an account, never purchased tickets but some thief stole my card info. So people can't just change their mind last minute or have access to the tickets and then try to get a refund. I purchased tickets to the Charger Raider game on June 20th, in the amount of $868.64 that was paid with a credit card. I'm not paying $176 when stub hub messed up my order. BEN: GARY HEADED TO STUBHUB WHEN HE WAS READY TO BUY HIS TICKETS TO BON JOVIS TOUR STOP IN BOSTON. I am traveling today from Mexico to Madridfor what? On Feb. 26, StubHub's general counsel was hailing the company's . Gary Cormier headed to StubHub when he was ready to buy his tickets, for $771, to Bon Jovi's tour stop in Boston this July. follow the steps below.if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[250,250],'endofdiscussionbook_com-leader-2','ezslot_12',158,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-endofdiscussionbook_com-leader-2-0'); StubHub makes the final decision on whether or not you are eligible for a refund (including any shipping/handling fees). This will be reported to the BBB and any other place I can provide this borderline illegal activity to. For over 20 years, StubHub has been the leading marketplace for fans to buy and sell tickets. However you may visit Settings to provide a controlled consent. StubHub.com is a ticket marketplace that performs as a middleman between ticket buyers and sellers. All rights reserved. Hi Joan. All concerts are postponed until further notice, and most analysts believe venues won't even consider opening before . . Just showed up to the McGregor Aldo UFC fight with three other friends with very expensive tickets we bought on StubHub ($1253.00 each). We want to ensure we're giving you appropriate expectations that we know we can meet and that is why the refund process takes 30 days from the date the request was submitted. They said outta luck. Initially the event was postponed however now has been cancelled with refunds being given and the venue changed requiring repurchase of new tickets. DO NOT let Stub Hub take advantage of you! I said, you need to provide me the screenshot and if your manager is not available to talk let me speak to his manager! Customers say yes, >> JANUARY 24, WE PURCHASED THE TICKETS. I am quite dissappointed. The policy change affected more than 12,000 consumers who had bought tickets to Ohio events through StubHub before March 25, 2020. When I received the tickets it is stamped on them in large lettersStudent ID required! I wish I found this website earlier. Called back for refund. So much for the 100% guarantee. The plaintiffs, represented by the firm of Liddle & Dubin, point to eBays $4 billion sale of StubHub to Swiss competitor Viagogo last November to knock any notion of a cash flow crisis. I'm really disappointed by Stubhubs customer service and that they don't have a Order Cancellation or Refund Policy on their website. This is an essential cookie for the website live chat box to function properly. Launched in 2013, TheTicketingBusinessNews is owned and delivered by Xperiology the UK-based events, publishing and marketing agency dedicated to sports, arts and entertainment. I never got any emails about refunds or the fact they canceled the show. The new lawsuit claims the policy change amounts to a breach of the StubHub user agreement, conversion, negligent misrepresentation, a violation of Californias consumer protection law, unfair business practices and false advertising. Received two wristbands in a package that stated in red "REGISTRATION IS MANDATORY". WARNING: DON'T BUY PARKING PASSES THROUGH STUBHUB. We bought 2 tickets 10days before a concert and the tickets arrived at our place, 2hours before the concert. It's best to purchase through PayPal because then, you are able to file a dispute and PayPal with their buyers guarantee will have your back and issue a refund!!! So I would like a refund for the pass that was never sent to me. To not refund money in a time when money is so tight is despicable & taking advantage of the situation pic.twitter.com/tRhJiJdRKS, omnipotent ondansetron (@PA_Sertraline) March 27, 2020, I will be looking to join the class action lawsuit that will be coming if I dont get a refund. You can request a refund from StubHub by email. I will never use stubhub again. I purchased a ticket in February for a concert for over $800. As a marketplace, we act as an intermediary for buyers and sellers. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads. I got a COUPON worth 120% of my original order. A StubHub employee via phone assisted in returning the ticket to my account. StubHub said: The return of live events, the input of customers, partners, and regulators, and the opportunity to finally consult with our new parent company all contributed to StubHubs decision to make this move now.. judging from this forum and their lack of security measures for buying and selling tickets in general 8 doubt I'll ever get my money back. In Maryland, for example, more than 8,500 residents are expected to see refunds, with StubHub also on the hook for a civil penalty of over $424,000 if StubHub doesnt meet the terms of the settlement. I contacted StubHub who assured me that the disclosure was there as a part of my purchase and as a part of my listing. Seller listed tix he didn't actually have. StubHub phone wait times are 3 hours. IT WAS NOT DISCLOSE THAT THE VIEW OF THE FIELD WAS OBSTRUCTED. Select Sell tickets from the three dots. Your service is terrible and not worth the fee. Hearst Television participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may get paid commissions on editorially chosen products purchased through our links to retailer sites. On Friday, news broke that the full-refund option would no longer be available for StubHub ticketholders. Thank you f***ers! European Politicians Call For Investigation Of Ticketmaster, Live Nation Argues Taylor Swift Lawsuits Must Be Arbitrated, KISS Announce Final Shows on End of the Road Tour, Event Ticketing Resources For Secondary and Primary, StubHub Settles Multi-State Lawsuit Over COVID Refund Policy Changes, payout of close to $20 million in refunds to more than 75,000 consumers, a statement published by StubHub following the settlements reads. To request your refund in this way, go through the following steps: Draft your request carefully (including the reason you want a refund and the evidence you can provide) Send your email to customerservice@stubhub.com StubHub won't refund my money. I WILL NEVER USE THIS SERVICE AGAIN. You will enter your community username and new password and done! I'm upset at this it's fraud, Just want your attention. I order tickets for the packers Vikings and was sent tickets for the packers bears 2 days from the order date. Bonnie cancelled. 5 days later after i printed the tickets and submitted payment, the seller can change his or her mind at anytime? Terrible service as solution they've suggested me to sell them again, so fraud other people! If you do not receive your tickets in time for your event, StubHub will attempt to issue you replacement tickets. Til' they get their procedures in the correct order, I'll never return as a buyer.

Best College Tennis Teams, Usc Athletic Training Staff, Greenville Mugshots 90 Days, Articles S

stubhub refund policy change0 comments

stubhub refund policy change