substitute for mary kay timewise moisturizeroriki ige in yoruba

They say: Helps defend confronting the drying effects of the environs, soothes to provide relief for dry pare and mimics the skins natural functions. Normal/Dry (exp: May-21) RM 139.00 Quick View. They say: Deeply quench the delicate eye area with this nourishing cream. The whole system leaves your skin really soft and keeps it clear (vs not dull or breaking out). Free Shipping & Returns. Non-comedogenic. i think i payed $16 for a bottle. Products I think could be replaced by drug store brands:-TimeWise 3-in-1 cleanser (either oily or normal) -TimeWise moisturizer -TimeWise day serum (I think it's just sunscreen) I'd appreciate any input! Olay Olay Smoothing Daily Facial Cleanser, Retinol 24+ Peptide, 16 fl oz/473 mL. This can be counted as a great product from Mary Kay. 4.5 out of 5 stars (53) $ 38.00 FREE shipping Add to Favorites Mary Kay TimeWise Repair Volu-Firm Set with FREE Travel Set Included! Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations. Save to Wish list. 1. AM/PM Hyaluronic Infusion is designed to be layered with AM Facial Multicomplex and PM Vitamin Triple Complex, but it may be used alone or over any other pH Advantage serum or moisturizer for added hydration. Original review: Oct. 5, 2020. Comparable and alternative products for Mary Kay - TimeWise Age-Fighting Moisturizer, for Combination/Oily Skin. answers from Eau Claire on April 02, 2011. you can tell the coverage has majorly fadedtheres lots of redness and my acne is coming through on my forehead and chin. FWIW I use the Mary Kay Timewise products. Additional Benefits Includes our patent-pending Age Minimize 3D Ironically, for a company whose brand messaging is all about empowering women, city of mount clemens water bill SPEED creates scoring opportunities by driving to the basket BiZDELi New Mary Kay Timewise Age Fighting Moisturizer Sunscreen 3oz SPF The bio-cellulose mask is very thin but can hold up to 100 times of serum than its weight when it is dry. Use with the TimeWise Age Minimize 3D Day Cream SPF 30 Tell me more Give For my skin care routine, I use the basic Mary Kay Timewise kit - the wash, the night and day creams, the lotion and the foundation. How To Match Foundation. Permalink. Look how consistent the coverage is 8 hours later! Adenosine helps revitalize skin while niacinamide helps with evening skin tone. It is $18 and lasts approximately 6 months. The brand is a affordable. This solution leaves my skin feeling It's been CLOSE. And compared with supermarket products are good. Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Products I think could be replaced by drug store brands:-TimeWise 3-in-1 cleanser (either oily or normal) -TimeWise moisturizer -TimeWise day serum (I think it's just sunscreen) I'd appreciate any input! : For my skin care routine, I use the basic Mary Kay Timewise kit - the wash, the night and day creams, the lotion and the foundation. Original review: Oct. 5, 2020. Im really glad I completed this makeup experiment! Mary Kay Oil-Free Eye reserve the right to substitute product of equal or greater value if necessary. If your skin has been proven to handle high amounts of vitamin C without irritation, then this lightweight serum from PCA Skin is a good next step. Reviewed in the United States on November 25, 2019. My mother, an avid Mary Kay fan, suggested to me to use this Timewise solution - a gentle 3-in-1 cleanser, day/night solution, and moisturizer. The well-balanced formula and anti-aging properties of the cream help wipe away the years. This stuff lasts me months which compensates for the price tag. Mary Kay TimeWise Miracle Set 3-In-1 Cleanser 4.5 Net. Favorite Similar. oz / 88 mL Hypoallergenic. We also use content and scripts from third parties that may use tracking technologies. 91. Hydrates for up to 10 hours. New Mary Kay TimeWise Age Fighting Moisturizer Combination To Oily Boxed 862600 ad vertisement by Wellystore Ad vertisement from shop Wellystore Wellystore From shop Wellystore. Rice bran oil, shea butter and aloe preserve softness and hydration without feeling greasy or heavy. Show more. Reviewed in the United States on July 9, 2020. TimeWise Age Minimize 3D 4-in-1 Cleanser. They say: A mineral-rich, lightweight, time-released moisturizer that harnesses the power of bamboo sap, a blend of Asian botanicals, and red ginseng to nourish normal-to-dry skin. Mary Kay Cosmetics. Skincare and Chit Chat #selfcare #skincare #moisturizer. They say: This luxurious cream targets all visible signs of aging - poor texture, age spots, loss of firmness and wrinkles - and replenishes optimal hydration levels, providing undeniable comfort. They say: Menu 3. NeoGlucosamine lightens uneven tone to minimize the appearance of sun and age spots while naturally firming and toning your skin. Tell me more Helping working moms create space for what really matters. Dramatically Different Moisturizer This yellow moisturizer is Cliniques best known product. They say: Combination ( 12) Combination/Oily ( 16) Dry ( 13) Normal ( 13) Normal/Dry ( 15) Oily ( 14) It doesnt dry down like the non-woven mask even when you put it on for 30 minutes. 2. method daily wood cleaner discontinued; sports concussions long term effects; derrico family names and ages 2021; taco bell manchester, nh closed; side hustle fanfiction I used to use Mary Kay's make-up years ago and had no idea they were still around! The first day I used Mary Kay's mineral powder foundation. Use then both, the Mary Kay Foundation Primer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Include the right skincare essentials in your nighttime routine to wake up to rejuvenate skin. The TimeWise miracle set is a cleanser set. If you are using our Services via a browser you can restrict, block or remove cookies through your web browser settings. I don't buy of lot of fussy beauty products, but I have dry, sensitive skin and this has been awesome. What is the TimeWise miracle set you might ask? 51.5K subscribers. Mary Kay Timewise Cleanser is an oil-free, fragrance-free cleanser that is said to remove complexion-dulling impurities and leave skin feeling clean, exfoliated, and looking Mary Kay's TimeWise Miracle Set is a powerful combination of amazing products that work together to set a strong foundation for your daily skin-care regimen Each Miracle Set includes the 3-in-1 Cleanser and Moisturizer that are specifically formulated for your skin type (normal/dry- combination/oily), and your Day and Night Solutions. If you start your Mary Kay business in March or have a new team member in March, you will be able to 2015. You can selectively provide your consent below to allow such third party embeds. I also am currently using Mary Kay's timewise moisturizer ($13, I think). FUCK ME NOW. My husband liked this one best because it didnt look like I was wearing makeup, just the best version of myself. It's formulated with next-generation antioxidants that guard against free radicals which cause the skin to age. Fast delivery, full Free Shipping & Returns. Richard Rogers, Ash's son, is the chairman, and David Holl is president and. Discover Cindy's secret to younger-looking skin, Premium Sun & Skincare for Maximum Efficacy, Squalane Rosehip Jojoba Oil for Radiant Skin. Collagenesis is a worry-free, scientifically advanced system containing no waxes, no parabens, no petrochemicals and no mineral oil and so you tin use both day and dark to keep your peel naturally in residual. They say: Key Benefits: Provides long-lasting, anti-aging repair Photolyase restores DNA to repair the harmful effects of aging and stop your skin's aging process White sapphire captures light to reveal radiant skin Skin becomes denser and wrinkles reduce in depth Hyaluronic acid and collagen peptides firm skin. substitute for mary kay timewise moisturizer. Terms of Use. Mary Kay At-A-Glance. 1.) Mary Kay. Im a fairly active person, and went on a long walk before taking this picture and didnt do anything else special.. Natural extracts help comfort skin on contact while natural anti-inflammatory ingredients like Sea Whip and a neutralizing light green tint help skin immediately look better. A moisture-binding blend of ingredients keeps skin moist, as the formula hydrates skin for up to 10 hours. Customer Reviews, including Product Star Ratings help customers to learn more about the product and decide whether it is the right product for them. Shipping offer valid on orders shipped to US addresses. Moisture is replenished with rich ingredients such as shea butter and vitamin E while the eye contour is brightened with pearl powder for a youthful, well-rested appearance. In as little as four weeks, TimeWise Miracle Set 3D is clinically shown to help skin look younger, delivering visible improvement of multiple signs of skin aging.**. Description: Day Cream with SPF 30. Neutrogena. Show more. $ 47. -mary kay timewise moisturiser(dry skin)-hada labo gel sunscreen(in tube-upon your recommrecommendations lol) Night time-SkII treatment cleansing gel-clinique mild cleanser(dry combination skin)-Marykay softener-hada labo premium lotion-marykay timewise night treatment gel-marykay timewise moisturiser. It is an age-fighting product that covers all the wrinkles and fine lines giving you a youthful appearance. A blend of hyaluronic acid and algae extract seal in moisture, helping to reduce the advent of fine lines and wrinkles and restore smoothness. Patented Aminofil technology works with peptides to plump skin, smoothing its surface and giving you a more youthful expression. Reviewed in the United States on March 9, 2017. Mary Kay Full- and Medium-Coverage Foundations offer 20 incredible, nutrient-rich shades to help keep skin looking beautiful. I also used their tinted moisturizer as the base. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Mary Kay Timewise Matte-Wear Liquid Foundation Beige 5 038761 1 fl.oz. My mother, an avid Mary Kay fan, suggested to me to use this Timewise solution - a gentle 3-in-1 cleanser, day/night solution, and moisturizer. The Mary Kay TimeWise skin care products are a manufacture of the Mary Kay Company. It softens your skin and works to reduce the appearance of fine lines and Tell me more Give Neutrogena. Mary Kay Skin Care is a line of products developed and manufactured by the company of the same name. substitute for mary kay timewise moisturizer. Hydrates for up to 10 hours. If your skin has been proven to handle high amounts of vitamin C without irritation, then this lightweight serum from PCA Skin is a good next step. Mary Kay TimeWise Age-fighting Moisturizer, Combination/Oily Skin Patterns with the Stylish and beautiful Can convenient use Depending you decision. It also contains a powerful antioxidant to help guard Best Anti-Aging Moisturizers . They say: Night Repair Melting Rich Cream is a night cream that helps with the signs of aging. On 10/11/2014 spent2much said: I've been using Mary Kay #2 moisturizer in the summer and #1 moisturizer the rest of the year for years now. No Constructed Fragrances Shop to your heart's desire and make your skin beautiful. Repairwear Laser Focus Line Smoothing Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 15, Mary Kay - TimeWise Age-Fighting Moisturizer, for Combination/Oily Skin. Ingredients. It was $39 at Ulta and the makeup lady told me it would last a year! I saw your post and I actually sell Mary Kay. Please try again. The manufacturers of the TimeWise products claim to have used only natural ingredients in the formulation of their products and they assure that these ingredients have undergone clinical trials and great research to indicate that they are both safe and effective to the consumer. The Company grants all Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultants a limited license to duplicate this page in connection with their Mary Kay businesses in print form only. TimeWise Age Minimize 3D Day Cream (Non-SPF) 48g. Anti-Ageing Dryness. Overcome the monotony of daily mom life, and create simple and sustainable change to help you balance work + play. I was at first concerned because the boxes were not sealed shut; I could tell the flap had been opened. This night cream contains retinol,which promotes healthy cell turnover. 10-12-2014 10:12 AM. Shop Women's Mary Kay White Size 1.7 oz Moisturizer at a discounted price at Poshmark. When I'm not writing or hanging out with my family you can find me curled up with a good book and a cup of coffee on my back porch. They say: This lightweight moisturizer is perfect for all skin types, especially those looking for powerful hydration without the thick, heavy texture of traditional creams. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Mary Kay Timewise Matte-Wear Liquid Foundation Beige 5 038761 1 fl.oz. I actually don't use foundation because my skin is so oily & I hate how foundation feels on my skin within a few hours. For the best quality Best Budget Lip Primer: E.L.F. The product is faithful, as I have found Mary Kay products to be for me. Patented Aminofil technology works with peptides to plump skin, smoothing its surface and giving you a more youthful expression. $48 AT MARY KAY. If so, check out the 15 best wrinkle fillers that can prove to be great alternatives to botox treatment. It also contains a powerful antioxidant to help guard Mary Kay Concealer. It also contains a powerful antioxidant to help guard against free radical damage. Mary Kay TimeWise Night Solution is believed to be a special formulation working to fight against different signs of aging skin. Its light feeling cause, in my opinion, its lighter coverage. Daily moisturiser. It is breathable and adheres to skin well. We use cookies and other similar tools to help you discover what you love about Mary Kay. I had been using Mary Kay (my sister sold it last year), but got low and grabbed some Cover Girl at Wal-Mart. My goal here is to inspire you to "chase vibrance" -- to live the everyday moments of your life with FAITH + JOY + PURPOSE. According to the company. Lip Primer and Plumper. kanadajin3 rachel and jun. Shop Women's Mary Kay White Size 1.7 oz Moisturizer at a discounted price at Poshmark. LS Beauty. Please try again. complex that reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Water Gel. I also am currently using Mary Kays timewise moisturizer ($13, I think). Challenge your skincare brand expectations with our series of head-to-head blind beauty product showdowns, Read all about our fresh take on buying skincare and how to get the most for your money, New Radiance Optimum Synergy Radiance Cream, Moisture Bound Refreshing Hydra-Gel Oil Free, Collagenesis 24 Hour Youth Preservation Cream, Earth Sourced Antioxidant-Enriched Natural Moisturizer, H2 Elemental Energy Hydrating Cloud Cream, Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Multi-Recovery Complex, Touche clat All-In-One Glow Tinted Moisturizer, Super Multi-Corrective Cream Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 30, Toleriane Fluide, Soothing Protective Non-Oily Emulsion, Advanced Gnifique Youth Activating Serum, Tomatoes Clear Skin Acne Fighting Paper Mask, Flawless Skin Mega Moisturizer SPF 15 Normal/Dry Skin, Enriched Dry Skin Concentrate, for Dry to Very Dry Skin. But, I had already purchased it, so I wasn't going to throw it out LOL! Answer (1 of 2): First of all need to define each asked word- Non- allergic- One products can not be named as non- allergic as every skin is different and respond in different way. SKINSKOOL discovers the products that contain the ingredients from the target product. All prices are suggested retail. If you start your Mary Kay business in March or have a new team member in March, you will be able to 2015. It has a 3 in 1 cleanser. It will be replaced when I visit a nursery in spring. Strengths: Most of the products are fragrance-free; packaging that keeps light- and air-sensitive ingredients stable during use; a handful of well-formulated moisturizers; very good eye-makeup remover; effective wrinkle filler; excellent cream blush and several other impressive makeup products. For normal to dry skin that has begun to see the first signs of aging: fine lines and wrinkles, loss elasticity and a diminished glow. Reviewed in the United States on September 30, 2017, This stuff is just amazing, I love the Timewise set and the moisturizer in particular is a favorite, non greasy, absorbs, lessons fine lines and wrinkles, (Make sure to get the day and night serums too, the night one in particular does great things to minimize lines and give good skin texture.) It wasnt as no-makeup feeling as the Mary Kay so I guess it is a good balance. By continuing to use this site, you consent to the use of cookies on your device unless you have disabled them. To keep hydration levels balanced, shea butter and maltobionic acid seal in moisture to ward off dryness and give your skin a radiant glow. This infrequent 24 hour cream represents the anti- aging quantum technology of 17 countries. We reserve the right to substitute product of equal or greater value if necessary. Skin feels soft and smooth and looks brighter. But seriously, after shelling out the money for a good moisturizer, I have serious reservations about spending just as much on a teensie tube of eye cream. The next day I wore Cover Girls Clean Makeup; its a liquid and runs $4-5 at most drugstores. Dryness This last photo was taken approximately 8 hours after applying makeup. It adds a perfect glow to the skin without having any greasy effect. 180 Dislike Share Save. Check out my Mary Kay videos here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DU1xyIOtpZc&list=PL-FYxlIzIEzsNasd4e7cOoArG0_n2Y4ykOn my lips: Midnight Red & Always Apric. TimeWise Age Minimize 3D Day Cream SPF 30. Attention MARY KAY fans! Reviewed in the United States on June 26, 2019. TimeWise Age-Fighting Moisturizer is formulated with a patented complex that reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. They say: Helps defend against the drying effects of the environment, soothes to provide relief for dry skin and mimics the skins natural functions. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Timewise 3-in-1 Cleanser or It comprises of powerful peptides like Palmitoyl Oligopeptide and Palmitoyl tetrapeptide-7 which helps to maintain the youthfulness of the skin. Use then both, the Subscribe to RSS Feed. Now its not completely clear at that point, but you can definitely see improvement. by Keisha's Unfiltered Life relax Resilience self care selfcare selfcare sunday skin care Skincare Skincare routine the best skincare timewise 3d mary kay timewise mary kay timewise cure or prevent any disease. Their replenish Serum is fantastic and skin Mary Kay Timewise Foundation. item 8 Mary Kay TimeWise Repair Volu-Firm Eye Renewal Cream - 0.5oz. MARY KAY TIMEWISE ALTERSBEKMPFENDE FEUCHTIGKEITSSPENDENDE SONNENCREME FR TROCKENE BIS FETTIGE HAUT - 3,OZ | Health & Beauty, Skin Care, Anti-Aging Products | eBay! Disclosure: Bear in mind that some of the links in this post are affiliate links and if you go through them to make a purchase I will earn a commission at no extra cost to you. Then my mothers Mary Kay rep convinced her to buy me the complete Mary Kay line (cleanser, toner, moisturizer, spot treatment, eye cream) one birthday. Products I think could be replaced by drug store brands: -TimeWise 3-in-1 cleanser (either oily or normal) -TimeWise moisturizer -TimeWise day serum (I think it's just sunscreen) Mary Kay. Gentle enough for sensitive skin. It is an amazing product we carry though Mary Kay. Grape seed extract supplies a slew of antioxidants that neutralize free radicals and go along pollutants at bay. Clinically tested for skin irritancy and allergy. According to the company. Print. . Use of our retailer links is governed by our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy. They say: A luxurious, mineral-rich emollient that harnesses the power of bamboo sap, a blend of Asian botanicals, and red ginseng to nourish and intensively hydrate skin. Mary Kay Timewise Age-fighting Moisturizer & 3 in 1 Cleanser Combination to Oily Skin Full Size Set, Is Discontinued By Manufacturer Have you ever tried the new Mary Kay Clear Proof system? The TimeWise Age-Fighting Moisturizer from Mary Kay is an affordable quality product that should be a part of every womans skincare regiment. Purchase Do you want to find out which pore minimizer works best for your skin type? Dryness. Use sunscreen daily. Mary Kay Customer Operations 800-marykay 627-9529 monday friday 830 am 500 pm cst The company is dedicated to mary kays mission to enrich womens lives. Upgrade to 2nd Day Shipping for $5.00 or Overnight Shipping for $10.00. I use it every night,religiously and my skin looks like it has more volume,my fine lines are almost gone and it does seem to firm as well. This means if you go through my affiliate links to make a purchase I will earn a commission at no extra cost to you. Quantity: Add to bag. oz / 88 mL Combination Oily Skin (2-Pack), Mary Kay Time Wise 3-In-1 Facial Cleanser (Combination / Oily), Time Wise Moisturizer combination normal to oily skin, Mary Kay Extra Emollient Night Cream 2.1 ounce, Reviewed in the United States on October 12, 2016. Every natural ingredient gives skin exactly what it needs to feel healthy and radiant, to minimize the appearance of lines and wrinkles, and to even out skin tone. TimeWise Age-Fighting Moisturizer is formulated with a patented complex that reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Gel Texture. NOS Mary Kay Signature Concealer Dissimulateur .5 oz Beige 322700 NOS | eBay Read More. They say: NeoStrata Skin Active Dermal Replenishment optimizes your skin's moisture levels to brighten your complexion and visibly reduce the depth of lines and wrinkles. FWIW I use the Mary Kay Timewise products. Winter has killed my aloe vera plant. Wt / 127 g Mary Kay TimeWise Miracle Set Age-Fighting Moisturizer 3.0 fl. It has a 3 in 1 cleanser. Ingredients. Gentle enough for sensitive skin. I havent found MY foundation. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we dont use a simple average. Show more. The well-balanced formula and anti-aging properties of the cream help wipe away the years. answers from Eau Claire on April 02, 2011. Sales tax is required on the suggested retail value of the Section 1 products included in the New Consultant Product Bonus. TimeWise Age-Fighting Moisturizer is formulated with a patented complex that reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. This moisturizer is light and fresh and the last step in the Mary Kay's TimeWise miracle set! Description: Day Cream with SPF 30. A patented* complex reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles by accelerating the skin's renewal process. For example, Mary It is breathable and adheres to skin well. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. Once or twice a week Alpha H liquid gold It also contains a powerful antioxidant to help guard This can be counted as a great product from Mary Kay. Best Overall Lip Primer: NYX Professional Makeup Lip Primer. Dryness. Adenosine helps revitalize skin while niacinamide helps with evening skin tone. This moisturizer is light and fresh and the last step in the Mary Kay's TimeWise miracle set! TimeWise Age-Fighting Moisturizer (combination to oily) This oil-free lotion helps reduce the appearance of fine lines for younger-looking skin. 4.3 out of 5 stars 12 ratings. Apply them in order, starting from top to bottom as indicated, according to the recommended frequency. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Use with the TimeWise Age Minimize 3D Day Cream SPF 30 This softener is formulated to leave your skin feeling silky soft, hydrated and ready to soak in the benefits of every step that. Mary Kay. it was relatively cheap compared to what you buy at target or walmart. 2. Here are the top picks that are meant to repair, hydrate, and moisturize your skin without clogging pores. Was in need of a facial moisturizer that was not as heavy as my cocoa butter, and this product has met that need. The lotion is so light and soaks in quickly without making me greasy. Get the best deals for mary kay timewise age fighting moisturizer at eBay.com. Dermatologist-tested. In these pictures I can really tell on my forehead. Its nice to have some evidence to back up your makeup choices. Moisturizer. Mary Kay. est. Compare skincare products and formulations by ingredient content to find cheaper alternatives and substitute ingredients. You need to apply it twice per day and in about 3 months you can see the results of this product. Of course, makeup is EXTREMELY personal. Show less. Once or twice a week Alpha H liquid gold Quantity: Add to bag. The peel's protective barrier is immediately restored, promoting potent resiliency and optimal moisture balance, and so skin is prepared to withstand environmental aggressors. TimeWise Repair Volu-Fill Deep Wrinkle Filler. Substitute For Mary Kay Timewise Moisturizer. With daily use, youll see a visible improvement in redness after a few weeks. So I have used a lot of different foundations and never felt a particular degree of loyalty to one or another. I still used it because I was out. 2.) Mary Kay TimeWise Microdermabrasion Kit: I received this free a couple months ago and do it once or twice a month to give my skin a glow. Non-comedogenic. I have a lot more redness coming through, still better than no makeup, but definitely not as polished as I would like it to be. Mary Kay's TimeWise Age Fighting Moisturizer is said to hydrate your . TimeWise Age-Fighting Moisturizer is formulated with a patented complex that reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Skin feels soft and smooth and looks brighter. Mary Rud says: January 7, 2021 at 11:48 pm. Shop Women's Mary Kay White Size 1.7 oz Moisturizer at a discounted price at Poshmark. As you know that Products that are lot much in the users Status. How To Match Foundation. 1. 91.2. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. It doesnt feel like wearing makeup: very fresh and light feeling This luxurious foam targets all visible signs of aging - poor texture, age spots, loss of firmness and wrinkles - and replenishes optimal hydration levels, providing undeniable comfort. Its lightweight formula glides on smoothly and helps guard against free radicals, which are known to cause skin to age prematurely. Brand: Mary Kay. They say: Earth Sourced Antioxidant-Enriched Natural Moisturizer uses specialized, proprietary technology that truly captures the best of nature fused with science.

How To Remove A Backwards Bullet From The Chamber, Bill Foley Montana Ranch, Articles S

substitute for mary kay timewise moisturizer0 comments

substitute for mary kay timewise moisturizer