sun conjunct mars composite lindalandoriki ige in yoruba

They have to bite their tongues sometimes to save a connection worthy of saving. I dont really know what it means, sorry but this post is not guiding me lol :p. We have a composite 6th house sun in Taurus, conjunct Venus and Mercury. But you can work through it with communication. In fact, if there is anything at all that you disagree with, you are bound to get up, say your part and prove your point in the way that you know best. This can be disputed, it is just my findings. He was the Sun I was the moon, and it was 1/2 degree. Intermediate and advanced students of Astrology might enjoy our article, SoulMate Astrology. Random Synastry Aspect Observations . Feeling the love? With Composite Sun conjunct Composite Mars, this can bring a lot of energy and drive into the relationship. You are highly motivated and driven to achieve greatness, although you may also act on impulsive desires at the risk of self-damage. So looking at these aspects kinda scare me. It shows where and how the couple shine and express their vital life energy. He does not know its astrology, but I finally found a way to really turn him on by taking my time quite deliberately LOL! In this period, you wont be open to compromises. In the 3rd sagittarius mars and aquarius jupiter. There can be a lot of passion in this relationship that needs an outlet. Mars + Chiron = Willpower This aspect gives you the ability to make things happen in the world and to draw people toward you through your leadership qualities. Thanks, Estella. They enjoy the quest itself, and it makes them feel more excited about whats coming after. Posts: 795From: Silent HillRegistered: Aug 2011. Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.46a. Mars in the composite was not only square Sun but Jupiter and Mercury too, so not only was a I very attracted to him to the point of being sick, but also he would make me mad by cajoling and talking junk to me (He was a Sag too so it may have had more to do with that) and I'm sure I did things to irritate him too. I read online that the best indication of soulmates is that all the planets are clustered together and conjunct each other in the composite. Author: Topic: Mars in Composite: C1ND3R Knowflake . Is Mars in the composite how the relationship goes about forming and how steady . It can be marvelous or disastrous. For instance, if one partner expresses the qualities the other hates about themselves, they could resent them. When the attributes of these two or more planets are complementary, it makes a magnificent aspect. Even if you make yourself a part of something that excites you at the start, it can become tough for you to bear through the entire situation or event if it seems to lose its spark. If in connecting the astrological symbolism of a planet one should not be completely tied to the mythological background, for the reason that the meanings of the planets were derived long before their mythological story, we simply cannot but pay attention to the relationship between Ares and Aphrodite. Welcome to Lindaland (Linda-Goodman.com) Lindaland Astrology Sun/Moon Trine in Composite . Lilith in synastry sucks when you're lilith. Birthday Report Package Deluxe Transit Report 1 Year Get A Natal Chart ReportProgressed Chart Report Deluxe Asteroids Report Get A Solar Return Report Get A Lunar Return Report Child Natal Report 1 Year Transit Report Outer Planets, Find Your Soulmate Saturn Transit the 12th House Using Astrology To Get What You Want. But the relationship usually starts smoothly due to the magnetic physical chemistry. I wont go on and on about the sex life but I could. The thing is, this transit is neutral, and it depends on how you will use it. CompositeChart:MoonSaturnAspects And there is a certain compulsive quality to the friendship. They could also create a family really fast Having Mars in 7th house leads to fighting a lot after marriage I just am too attached to him. Composite sun Cancer in 7th- he cooks for me. Example..Pluto in the 12th house..I seen that in a composite and I instantly got worried, also Mars and Saturn in the 8thinstant uneasiness. This is a time when you feel exceptionally bold and brave in pursuing your goals and personal ambitions. It is almost as if troubles and conflicts excite them. Sign up for my free newsletter offering astrology forecasts, tips and tricks! Posts: 2953From: Tinseltown, Hollyweird, The MultiverseRegistered: Sep 2014. Theres no overthinking with these persons. We do have absolutely opposite personalities, but very complimentary. It's like pluto but stronger. Transits represent the movement of planets and how they affect our natal charts. i wondered why, through all the struggles we stick together. The Saturn/Jupiter/Moon part in Libra/8th house though. When the planet that rules the Sun in one chart forms a conjunction with the Mars placement in the other chart, this can imply similar and matching energiesbetween the two of you. They will do everything to defend themselves, their loved ones, and their beliefs. Are trines better in synastry and conjunctions better in composite charts? Can anyone tell what that means? Thus every discussion between Sun conjunct Mars partners will be highly personal on both sides. Make sure you learn some ways to think about your immediate impulsesinstead of always acting on them first even though this may sometimes have proved useful in the past. For another person this could be great. In astrology, that means that two planets lined up under the same sign. Sun conjunct Mars natives have good command and confidence of their activities because they have a sense of purpose and awareness of their capabilities. Registered: Feb 2010. Pluto scorpio in 1st. The composite Sun conjunct composite Mars is a combination brimming with energy. It is why theyre not known for being patient and quiet. The Moon our emotions, family life or challenges to etc etc. Even if you might lose some energy in some kinds of situations, you are never one to back down from a challenge, rather enjoying people and events that make you question your instincts. We are definitely a Scorpionic couple. It must be true because my best friend told me she thinks she found her soulmate in her boyfriend, and she knew from the first day they met and when I checked their composite they did indeed have that tight stellium and all planets clustered together. Venus and Mercury in 3rd. Yet, once they get what they wanted so much, they will likely lose all the interest. It may be very physical, very competitive, very emotionally involved with high energy drives either working against each other and maybe with each other. CompositeChart:MoonPlutoAspects 7th house is our composite and we are partners in every sense of the word. I worry with the sun here because of Neptune. Sun conjunct Mars is one of the most important aspects in a natal chart; both planets are similar in that they represent energy. With like 1 degree of difference, and a grand trine with all the rest of the planets in stelliums! Winning at work and competition, developing a warrior spirit, encouraging one another to be bolder and more courageous these are the positives you will discover and create together if you can diffuse the more aggressive, abrasive energies you bring out in each other. Sun conjunct Mars natives are highly sexual and assertive in love. Hi! I am worried about it. almost all planets are in taurus, and neptune, pluto, uranus in scorpio? I'm at a point where I cannot let go, there is glue involved. Lots of power struggles and verbal fights. Well the only relation I have had, is with Venus sq sat guy. Anything is possible. Sun conjunct Mars is an alignment of the Sun and the planet Mars, also known as solar conjunction. RyanHart.org is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. However, you can also be defiant, intolerant, over-confident, cruel, and vindictive. You have an entire chart that describes your relationships, not just this one aspect. Of course, you should ensure that people do not take advantage of your generosity. If it went well, I would likely need to leave my job otherwise the relationship itself would have to be secret. Sun Conjunct Mars Synastry: With the Sun conjunct Mars synastry aspect, there is a strong physical connection. Venus conjunct Saturn sounds like glue. Our home is our cave. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. But it has always been characterized by fairness and reciprocity. He is the provider and I am the home and manager of ithe does all the work in the world and I do all the work in the home, from the finances to the lawn to homeschooling my 3 kids. The Sun represents your husband or you as a husband. The house ruler remains at the front of my thinking, so Aquarian themes rule. Employment type. People said we balanced each other out. I am very excited. Its like a physical feeling LOL. It is very likely for these people to be misunderstood, because they tend to follow their desires over what others think they should do. My husbands and my composite chart is Aries sun in the 7H. My moon is in Gemini, so how could I not feel comfortable with this one. Rception de marchandises. In the older style composite our Sun conjuncts Saturn right on the CAP ASC. Theres much to consider, including how your natal charts compare against the composite. On the other side, the Sun is our consciousness and identity. A Composite can also show how two people deal with their differences in a marriage or living together situation. As the Sun represents our fundamental identity and consciousness, it is one of the most significant planets in relationships. It may be very physical, very competitive, very involved with high energy drives either working against each other and maybe with each other. CompositeChart:SunMercuryAspects Many things you attempt to undertake cooperatively are apt to be tense and volatile at times. How bad is this? Composite Chart: Sun - Mars Aspects. Depends on which chart were looking at. But, be careful. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Therefore, you must try to maintain a calm attitude at all costs otherwise there could be some very explosive situations caused by your touchiness.. Although we were not in a relationship, I had a friendship with a guy and we had this aspect in the composite. A circle linked with a line () is a visual representation of the conjunction, which implies that two objects coexist in the same space. Copyright Ryan Hart Publishing LLC - All Rights Reserved - Privacy Policy. As a woman with a Sun conjunct Mars aspect in your natal chart, you are likely to be someone extremely passionate, expressive, driven, courageous and fiercewhen it comes to supporting yourself as well as the others around you. Correspondingly, we live (and shine) in the shadow. You help one another come out into the world, to participate more fully and more boldly. We play with words and engage in witty laughs. They are go-getters who move forward despite obstacles and self-doubt, trusting their instincts and desires to get what they want out of life. We struggle with the intimate parts, but Saturn in the 8th underscores the veritable need to be 100% authentic and vulnerable with each other. This can help keep things enjoyable and exciting for both of you. Its fair and balanced. A Sun conjunct Mars aspect can point towards energy, passion, drive, ambition, independence, protection and sustenance. If all the other planets and aspects align as well as possible, these people can be unstoppable. Hence, if they channel the energy well, the composite Sun conjunct composite Mars couple can be productive and unstoppable. It is why these partners will have to control the passion between them, or it could result in conflicts and aggression. Sun conjunct Mars partners have to learn to use the competition between them as an aphrodisiac. Boy our chemistry was a yes yes. And our composite Mars is perfectly conjunct Chiron in the 11th house but totally Unaspected. A conjunction occurs when two or more planets in a chart are either traveling through the same sign or they are located within 8-10 degrees of each other. Posts: 371 From: Registered: Aug 2012: posted October 06, 2012 12:03 AM . They often act on a whim, meaning that they do as they feel in the moment. But I don't know, with the way you describe it, it sounds like some Pluto elements where it is difficult but just too good to give up..but Saturn is always glue. I'm at a point where I cannot let go, there is glue involved. His sun/ Mercury/ north node is conjunct my saturn, south node, descendent. Sometimes, however, this trait combined with your need for action and activity can result in misunderstandings and disagreements with some people. The Fixed Fire sign of Mars being associated with this placement indicates that you act on the impulses coming from your own life force and are not very open to persuasion from others. With Sun conjunct Mars in synastry, there is a real physical connection between the two that generally presents itself as sexual attraction and physical chemistry. CompositeChart:VenusMarsAspects I confide in her, she confides in me. We pamper each other a lot, and we balance each other out. But I will be happy to see them with such a beautiful relationship, and hopefully we'll have another baby that will be "mine", so to speak. Still don't know what to make of that unaspected mars. The best way to handle this subtle problem is to allow each other individual routines and try not to let energy issues come between you. They will also strive toward the same goal. It's . So, even if the relationship ends, they will never forget each other. Being a man with a Sun conjunct Mars aspect can result in confidence, courage, protective instincts, passion, ambition, creativity and strong instinctive urges. You are both attuned to each others needs and your combined passions continue to excite and challenge each other in all aspects of your relationship and life. ok, maybe it's not a grand trine, but it's something that looks pretty perfect! I've checked my composite with the people in my life who I felt were the most loving and affectionate towards me and I towards them. So it it's significant still if they are conjunct, but its awesome when there's a love stellium in there too. Astrology says Neptune is usually the culprit. It is essential for you to find some way to channel all the energythat you might be feeling to feel more grounded and balanced. ohhhhhmy v/s We have stellium in 12th Virgo- Sun,moon, mercury, juno and Saturn all conjunct with eachother. I am fire dominant after all). Pay attention to your relationships during the Sun conjunct Mars transit. But we are also great at surviving tough situations. Both the Sun and the planet of Mars are major bodies that have strong energiesof their own. The Business(es) all in the Sun. We felt like we have known each other forever even though we couldnt havewe are from different countries. Whenever Sun forms an aspect with Mars, partners will feel the other one, and it will often be an intensity impossible to ignore. Posts: 1437From: DorsiaRegistered: Aug 2012, Posts: 267From: The Planet MercuryRegistered: Oct 2010, ------------------Gemini SunLibra MoonGemini MercuryCancer VenusVirgo MarsVirgo Asc, Posts: 860From: Silent HillRegistered: Aug 2011. I know I'm the delusional one with my natal neptune squaring my natal moon/venus/mars. Well that's the thing, I didn't lmao! You enable each other to be assertive, and to feel proud of yourselves and your achievements. However, theyre almost always confrontational or ready to attack. Any case studies out there with similar aspects would be soooo greatly appreciated. I thought it was important for everyone to know that a Sun-Mercury-Venus stellium is probably the best sign of a close relationship, assuming there is also good synastry and saturn or uranus is neither conjunct nor in bad aspect to the stellium in the composite. The Sun person embodies the personality traits the Juno person is looking for in their spouse. curiositina, I would think it gives another perspective. So Our composite Sun is in Virgo 7th house, close to Venus as well. Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com 2000 Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com 2000 And venus in the 9th. The Sun conjunct the Moon synastry The Sun conjunct the Moon synastry embodies a natural principle of polarity between creative and perceptual factors. We bith had broken hearts and broken egos. These aspects require our attention because planets represent broad traits that might not align with our characters and lives. Even if they meet in a crowded room or a party, they will sense the presence of the other and go toward it. The composite Sun conjunct composite Mars is ideal for participating in contests and competition because these two can be a power couple. While tenanted houses in a composite show areas that are important to the couple as a unit, a scattered chart or one where planets are not aspected show areas of disconnect within the relationship. There are bound to be plenty of chances for you and your partner to learn new things together and start collaborative projects, whether these are meant for professional interests or more personal ones. This aspect gives you the ability to make things happen in the world and to draw people toward you through your leadership qualities. The physical stamina will intensify, and you will be more assertive and ready to take the initiative. Make sure not to get critical of each other and remind eavh other how much you care because once either person criticizes the other it can come crashing down ecause this aspect makes the person receiving the criticism like it is the most painful hurtful thing ever and like u dont love them bc of it. Posts: 57From: New JerseyRegistered: Jul 2014. Or am I only looking at the negative? A Sun conjunct Mars aspect can point towards energy, passion, drive, ambition, independence, protection and sustenance. Me and a person have a composite sun, Mercury, mars and Venus ALL in 8th HOUSE! CompositeChart:VenusPlutoAspects. Not many people are competitive like these individuals. I also really like the Pluto opposing the Sun and Venus. What are your thoughts on it? You may want to express yourselves fully, but this can lead to arguments and conflict if you're not careful with how you do that. Any not-so-obvious thoughts or ideas from you? Weve been ridiculously affectionate and lovey since day one. Your reliabilitymakes you the first choice whenever people face some sort of difficulty, making you generous as well. it isnt really bad of an aspect. I rely on her during difficult times, she relies on me. thats what u wanna look out for when it comes to arguments and hostility. Sun conjunct Mars natives want to have right away what they want, and theyll do anything to make it happen. Like the planets cruising around the Sun, we drive our energy from our Sun sign. Imaginative and artistic souls can use this transit for art and crafts because the Sun favors all types of creative expression. Exciting projects, exciting relationships and exciting contexts can all provide fulfillment, but make sure you learn to find the right channels for your energy and impulses. We took over a failing family business when we got married to build it to a large corporation, we work so well as a team in business. That puts harmony at risk and causes instability. In our synastry his Mars is exactly opposed my Neptune. Were great at changing and evolving. We like to look after others, cuddle and make up new words. Referrals increase your chances of interviewing at Faozinc by 2x. Mercury can be influential as well because relationships require communication. Weve got a ninth house moon thats dedicated to learning in the wedding chart. Sun conjunct Mars persons are better at games that require physical strength and force. I had Sun conjunct moon with my ex cappy in our composite. Its love, passion, and a happy world together. At first, they enjoy that aspect of a relationship without thinking much about their differences. You have a highly magneticpersonality with this aspect. I just am too attached to him. With Composite Sun conjunct Composite Venus, this can increase the love and affection between you. When the composite Sun is conjunct composite Neptune: There is a magical or spiritual quality to your relationship that can be very appealing at first, but ultimately challenging if you are not careful. Saturn squares the conjunction. It is all too easy to get into a mood of anger and rage during this transit. Moon Conjunct Venus will never stop loving each other. his Mars was conjunct my Sun in synastry as well. The stellium I had with guy I met at 19 which was my first truly meaningful relationship with opposite sex (pluto-mars-sun), I also have a sun-mars-saturn stellium with him and a jupiter-mars-sun stellium. Sign up for my free newsletter offering astrology forecasts, tips and tricks! With Composite Sun conjunct the Composite Moon, your masculine and feminine energies can sync up in an easy way, along with your wants and needs. We talk a lot and we have fun communicating, thats for sure. Creating the mood and having an open mindare things you are both adept at. I have a Sun, Moon, Venus, Mars synastry with this Scorp AS guy. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'astromajesty_com-leader-2','ezslot_14',121,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-astromajesty_com-leader-2-0');The buildup of that intense energy usually comes in the form of irritability and impatience. Our 1H Libra definitely shows that we are an attractive couple and complement each other. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR POSTING THIS! Also, I two other composites between best friends who think the other is awesome but never said anything about soulmates lol. One to uranus and the other at the moon conjunct venus. They have to find a way to express that energy in a creative way because theres a risk of fiery competition and arguments. Both Sun conjunct Mars partners believe that the other is their ideal type and that theyre meant to stay together. When this transit occurs, the best thing to do is to immerse yourself in physical activity or do something that makes you feel good and fills you with peace. Deep under that bravery usually lie insecurities and complexes. It can get messy sometimes when feelings overflow One thing I have used astrology to in the intimate department though, is using the Saturn energy proactively to simply go slow. Both partners are struggling for power, each hoping to defeat the other. Because his Sun was on my Ascendant, and he felt I was similar to him. Depending on other aspects in a birth chart, it will either increase or diminish planetary effects. Just curious cuz our composite chart says 12th house Cancer. What intensifies the attraction is that both partners are confident, passionate, and vibrant. CompositeChart:Mercury-MarsAspects Our Ven/Mars conjunct both ways. Mars Square Mars Synastry aspect brings with it lots of volatility, fighting, and charged sexual energy. Composite Sun conjunct Juno and Venus in the 1st house- Venus conjunct South Node also in the 1st-11 years marriage and still going but very rocky, personality clashes, frequent fights. it has been equally wonderful and miserable. Synastry can look at the natal charts of both you and your partner (or potential partner) to determine how well you are likely to get along. You could have the most incompatible synastry connection with someone, but if you have a great composite chart, somehow things seem to keep you together. Your email address will not be published. It depends. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[250,250],'astromajesty_com-mobile-leaderboard-2','ezslot_24',120,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-astromajesty_com-mobile-leaderboard-2-0');The transit will equip you with the necessary courage, and you will feel ready to strive toward your goals. Hah! Mars is pure action. Mars is the planet that dictates our urges, willpower, and what drives our actions and passions. It's an intense relationship and he's trying to figure it out with me, so I'm asking about neptune because I see my delusional tendencies although after 4 years of not being able to leave each other alone, I'm convinced there's something significantly there I'm willing to fight for. They have to find a way to express that energy in a creative way because there's a risk of fiery competition and arguments. I need some more space than these conjunctions. While not exactly enemies, you often pit yourselves against each other as opponents, sparring partners, challengers to each others strength. But that's all I can give you with my experience. And Mars is unaspected How does that feel to you guys? I definitely would on the wedding chart. I thought it would be interesting if people who were partnered noted the house of where the Sun falls in the composite chart with their partner, along with a sketch of how it manifests. Exciting projects, exciting relationships and exciting contexts can all provide fulfillment, but make sure you learn to find the right channels for your energy and impulses. You can show how you feel more openly, and you can find one another to be pleasant and accommodating. our composite has a Stellium in Scorpio, with tight Sun/Venus and a little off Mercury. This can also be a great way to inspire and empower othersaround you, which is perhaps why people often look to you for support and guidance. The impulsive and headstrong Sun conjunct Mars person exhibits great energy and enthusiasm. Sun Conjunct Juno in Synastry This is a wonderful aspect. I had a serendipetous run in with a psychic/doula one day very much by accident/fate, and she had some very nice insights about the baby, that the baby WANTS to be here, and specifically desires to be brought in to the world through my husband and I. In the opposite 2nd house, we have saturn in scorpio and moon and uranus in saggitarius. You are passionate about asserting your identity.

Why Are There Pennies On Geronimo's Grave, Articles S

sun conjunct mars composite lindaland0 comments

sun conjunct mars composite lindaland