the leonardo collection ornamentsoriki ige in yoruba

Third parties use cookies for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalised ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. Set where you live, what language you speak and the currency you use. The birds on the 2 watering can ornaments are different colours. Price and other details may vary based on product size and color. Furniture & Furnishings I've got a Leonardo collection ornament, "The Blacksmith 1994". You could start your price at $25-$30 and lower it if no one shows an interest.These are neat items but very slow sellers and very low value. (5% off), Sale Price 13.59 LP45542. In excellent condition. Sometimes prices like this make us rethink whether we should sell or keep items like this. Buyer to collect. 10.71*. IT IS OF A YOUNG GIRL SITTING WITH A BRIDESMAIDS DRESS ON.IT IS IN ABSOLUTE MINT CONDITION WITH NO CHIPS OR DEFECTS AT ALL . Log in to see your followed searches. Want to know more? CZK 2,125.64, CZK 2,500.69 Choose Options Compare. 105Posts. 10.80, 12.00 We sold a bunch of these in the Hallmark store I worked in and they were all resin. Set of three chimpanzee resin figures from 1996. . Ask a QuestionHere are the questions asked by community members. That question confused me, I fear I was wrong. There are also elephants and other wild life in the series from what I can see. Original Price CZK 698.38 Steam Engine . Please see my other items, This advert is located in and around Thanks for sharing! The 285161756017 Since Lesser & Pavey were established in 1971, The Leonardo Collection has grown to to become a much sought after brand with consumers, and one which you'll only ever find it here at L&P. Our catalogue has expanded somewhat over the years and new lines are still added regularly. Information About Leonardo Collection Figurines? Handpainted Glass Lynsey Johnstone. Buy Vintage Globe (Leonardo) at the lowest price at Gallery Gifts Online. BEAUTIFUL LITTLE PIECE. 35.96 39.95. You said you are in the Republic of Ireland so hopefully your postal system is more careful than our US one is. Special Price. (10% off), Sale Price CZK 471.59 When I sold these in a retail setting, we encouraged people to save all materials (boxes and hangtags) to help with resale value in the future. Donkey Placemats Coasters Set by The Leonardo Collection Brand : The Leonardo Collection Type : Placemat and Coaster Set Theme : Donkey Farm Placemat Quantity : 4 Coaster Quantity : 4 Type: Ornament. Can on Collection or by Bank Transfer This advert is located in and around COMES FROM A SMOKE FREE PET FREE HOME. As for values, I was surprised to see that there are no sold examples of any of the several dozen pieces I looked at. If it is like they were in the US, there are a few that are not marked on the piece but have hangtags and boxes that offer proof of identify. (15% off). The Leonardo Collection Gold & Silver Buddha Figurine / Statue Measures 22cm 325549553053 We may receive commission if your application for credit is successful, the commission does not affect the amount you will pay under your agreement. I don't remember any of the dogs in this series being glass, but that was a long time ago. Read on to see the answers provided by the ThriftyFun community or ask a new question. So sorry. Bottom line: this type figurine is so plentiful that value is very, very low; especially in the UK - most are selling for under $10-15. 3.5" Depth: Approx. Make sure this fitsby entering your model number. 3 in the Collection, Elephant And Calf Ornament in Rustic Antique Silver Finish, Comes Gift Boxed, Lin's Wood Lion Head Figurine,Resin Lion Statue,Animal Head Statue Desktop Cabinet Figurine Art Crafts Ornaments for Home Office Decoration Gift. Details Register for prices / login. The values I quoted you in your other post would be the same for this one--with the caveat that without the box, it would be less. 4.99 + 3.75 Postage. The unsold values I have seen for (other like, but not exact) figurines range from 5.00 to 150. We use cookies and similar tools that are necessary to enable you to make purchases, to enhance your shopping experiences and to provide our services, as detailed in our Cookie Notice. Finding the Value of Leonardo Collection Porcelain Dolls? LEONARDO Collection Birthstone Pewter Fairy Gemstone Ornament (October) 4.4 (17) $1845 FREE delivery Jan 17 - 31 Or fastest delivery Jan 3 - 5 GRAPHICS & MORE Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Have a Slice Day Wood Christmas Tree Holiday Ornament $1099 FREE delivery Jan 9 - 12 Or fastest delivery Jan 6 - 11 Small Business 20 inches The asking prices of these items start at $3.50 and go up to $40. raven.12 I've got a Leonardo collection ornament, "The Blacksmith 1994". Minstrel and Mayor. I have 14 lovely Leonardo figurines all in their original boxes and one other figurine (titled Fishing) without its original box. Selling to raise funds for Best Friends Sanctuary Stray/Rescue Coventry Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the Preloved, of your Preloved account and return to the homepage, Use this button to open and close the breadcrumb list, Navigate to the sub-categories of Home and Family, Navigate to the sub-categories of Furniture and Fittings, Display the search results in a grid layout, Display the search results in a list layout, This advert has no user uploaded images or videos, Leonardo Collection House-waterwheel ornament, Charlotte ornament from The Leonardo Collection, Leonardo Collection musical cottage ornament, Two Toby Jugs by Leonardo - Mayor and Jester, Two Toby Jugs by Leonardo - Minstrel and Mayor, LEONARDO CHRISTINE HAWORTH FIGURE/ORNAMENT THE NEW BROOM, You are currently on search results page 1 of 2. Herb Garden. comes with wall hanging bracket. It's in mint condition and I was just wandering what it's worth. If I can do a deeper dive on this, I will, once you tell me how tall it is and the materials: --Do you know what material yours is--metals usually feel cold to the touchresin feels cold, but will hold the heat if you keep touching it. What may help you is knowing that bisque is a rough glass and will shatter if dropped. Your credit card or PayPal account will be charged. Has defects, This advert is located in and around To learn more about how and for what purposes Amazon uses personal information (such as Amazon Store order history), please visit our Privacy Notice. This one seems to be listed worldwide. You may have a difficult time selling this on eBay but you might try some of the other sale sites like Craigslist or USA4Sale but try to have it pick up only as shipping will just cost the buyer more and less benefit to you and shipping a breakable item is not easy. 3" Width: Approx. Resin ornament CRISALIS THE LEONARDO COLLECTION 12.99 2.99 postage Only 1 left. Costume, Occasion & Specialized Clothing, Shoes & Accessories, Mobile Phones, Smart Watches, Accessories & Communication, Bathroom Fixtures, Accessories & Supplies, Industrial Printing & Graphic Arts Equipment, Shaving & Hair Removal Products & Equipment, The Leonardo Collection - Old Grey Fergie Tractor And Farmer Ornament, Get the item you ordered or your money back, eBay (UK) Limited is an appointed representative of, Learn more about Product Partnerships Limited - opens in a new window or tab. Set where you live, what language you speak, and the currency you use. Please help to identify this or judge value please. The Leonardo Collection Walkies Chihuahua Dog Statue Ornament Figurine 14.99 12.50 View details 3 French Bulldog Statue Ornament Figurine - Tan French Bulldog, White French Bulldog, Black French bulldog 23.97 21.00 View details German Shepherd Dog Statue By The Leonardo Collection Alsatian Dog Ornament Figure 8.99 7.75 View details The bronze version of the figurine (15 inches) just sold in December for only 12.99 + shipping. Value of Leonardo Collection Bronze Figurines. Brand: The Leonardo Collection 73 ratings $1792 Size: 9 x 8 x 4 cm Color: Tan About this item Made From High Grade Resin Intricately Hand painted Ornament Dog The Leonardo Dog Collection Supplied in a quality box - A Solid Well Made Piece Discover similar items & Up Price: <$25 More Filters Price <$25 $25 - $50 $50 - $100 $100 - $200 >$200 Review The Leonardo Collection Reflections Silver Gorilla Leonardo Collection Reflections Silver Painted Gorilla & Baby Figurine Product Item Number: LP46603 Dimensions: Approx. (20% off), Sale Price 10.80 Finding the Value of Collectable Thimbles? More buying choices 5.19 (9 new offers) The Leonardo Collection LP94542 William Morris Pattern Blackthorn Butter Dish, Fine China, Boxed 4.6 (18) 1182 Get it tomorrow, Feb 14 (15% off), Sale Price 13.56 Youre seeing this ad based on the products relevance to your search query. Leonardo Ornaments - CafePress Clothing Men's T-Shirts Men's Sweatshirts & Hoodies Men's Pajamas Men's Boxer Shorts Women's T-Shirts Maternity T-Shirts Plus Size T-Shirts Women's Sweatshirts & Hoodies Women's Pajamas Women's Underwear Kids T-Shirts Kids Sweatshirts & Hoodies Kids Aprons Kids Face Masks Baby Bibs Baby Blankets Wedding & Anniversary It's not in the best condition from how I bought it but wondered if it may be worth anything? Buy Quality gifts from The Leonardo Collection. I bought these dogs without asking about the material thinking they were bisque porcelain like so many other things I have from Leonardo's collection. The Leonardo Collection Highland Cow - Bronzed effect finish, The Leonardo Collection LP46302 Sculpture | Silver Sparkle Double Heart | 1 Piece-17x6x23 cm Accessory, Large 25cm Leonardo Bronzed Highland Cows ornament sculpture figurine gift boxed, LEONARDO LP47400 Figure | Bronze Hares & Young Reflections | 1 Piece-11x9x16 cm Accessory, Chestnut Brown, Lesser & Pavey Leonardo Graffiti Art Sitting Chihuahua Pet Ornament Dog, Elephant With Calf Figurine By Lesser & Pavey, Animal Crackers 22cm Bronze effect Sitting Hare ornament figurine by Leonardo, Bronzed reflection range, gift boxed, Leonardo Collection Jack Russel Terrier Ornament Dog Figure Figurine Gift Boxed, Reflections Silver Deer Figurine By Leonardo, The Leonardo Collection LP47187 Elephant & Calf Design Silver Reflections Accessory, Leonardo LP41961 Figure | Bronze Elephant and Calf Reflections | 1 Piece-21x8x12 cm Accessory, E-istata Crystal Double Swan Ornaments Decorative Wedding Couple Elements Collectible Home Decor Christmas Anniversaries Valentine Girlfriend Women Gift Present (Pink), ELEPHANT PARADE Limited Edition Replica Elephant - Simply Red (5cm). You do not show boxes but if you have them, please post pictures.4.) Brand : The Leonardo Collection Type : laptray Theme ; Stag Laptray Base : Bean Bag Cushion Suitable for: Eating and Laptop 7 ornaments part of the Leonardo collection all very pretty all roughly 5inches high. The bronze figures usually sell for more than the ceramic, so I am guessing that asking price is highbut you never know. This advert is located in and around Collection only. Hereford, Herefordshire. Can somebody advise me on the value of a Leonardo figurine "Love and Affection", code 275266367. Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions. Original Price CZK 539.22 Features superb accurate detail. I did not see you had two posts with similar items. The Leonardo Collection Butterfly Garden Stemless Gin Cocktail Glass Tumbler 4.5 (162) 7709.79 Get it tomorrow, Feb 14 FREE Delivery by Amazon Only 9 left in stock. 949Feedbacks. I did not find another sold figurine so I believe this would be the nearest we could come to 'current value' even though your statue is plain. You can change your preferences any time in your Privacy Settings. Desire Pom Pom Candle Jars & Diffusers. Add to Bag. I have tried to find the value of new figurines that are being sold and I am not even finding the value of a new one or a replacement one. Ask a QuestionHere are the questions asked by community members. Gently used, Gently used, no box. Read on to see the answers provided by the ThriftyFun community or ask a new question. A 'bronze' piece sold in December for GBP $12.99 plus shipping. 1997 Barbie Autumn in Paris. I have done some searching online and it appears nobody has listed them before or the listing are so old. Appraiser. New Listing Leonardo Collection Cat Ornament Figurine. Etsys 100% renewable electricity commitment includes the electricity used by the data centres that host Etsy.com, the Sell on Etsy app, and the Etsy app, as well as the electricity that powers Etsys global offices and employees working remotely from home in the US. . Etsy is powered by 100% renewable electricity. There are also elephants and other wild life in the series from what I can see. (30% off), Sale Price CZK 500.00 196Feedbacks, Gold Feedback Medal for All Time! Here is one listing that has several pieces listed that you might want to place a watch to see if they sell. The faces/hair do not look like any lady figurine that I've seen but this could be that not too many were made with this type of face.3.) If you agree, well also use cookies to complement your shopping experience across the Amazon stores as described in our Cookie Notice. Would make. Are you in the US? 79.65, 93.71 14.75. Refresh your browser window to try again. Pre-Owned. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Leonardo Acrylic Christmas Tree Holiday Ornament, Kurt Adler Glass Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Comic Strip Square Ornament, 3-Inch, 3dRose Virgin and Child with St, Anne and a Lamb by Leonardo da Vinci 1508" Snowflake Ornament, 3", Ornaments Christmas Tree Leonardo Acrylic Dicaprio Home Decor Circle X-mas for Holidays, Tree Ornaments, and Events, Party Decoration, 1487 "The Vitruvian Man Painting by Leonardo da Vinci Glass Ball Christmas Ornament 4 Inches, 1505 "Head of A Woman Painting by Leonardo Da Vinci Glass Ball Christmas Ornament 4 Inches, 1506 "Mona Lisa Painting by Leonardo da Vinci Glass Ball Christmas Ornament 4 Inches, Human skull Leonardo da Vinci Anatomical Drawings and illustrations Anatomy Christmas Tree Ornament, 3dRose Print of Leonardo Da Vinci Woman Portrait Snowflake Ornament, 3dRose Leonardo da Vinci Vitruvian Man Ballpoint Sketch on Student pad Snowflake Ornament, Leonardo Davinci Ornament round porcelain Christmas Great Gift Idea, The Leonardo Collection Out of Africa Mother Gorilla & Baby Infant Resin Decorative Ornament, All customers get FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon. No Chips or Cracks C $13.75. (15% off), Sale Price CZK 494.15 Reflections Brnzd Highland Cow. (Copper), ELEPHANT PARADE Limited Edition Replica Elephant - Golden Lotus (10cm), FREE Delivery on orders over 10 for books or over 20 for other categories shipped by Amazon. I am selling them now and a client asked if they were resin. Original Price CZK 588.24 Etsys 100% renewable electricity commitment includes the electricity used by the data centers that host Etsy.com, the Sell on Etsy app, and the Etsy app, as well as the electricity that powers Etsys global offices and employees working remotely from home in the US. Three lovely Leonardo Collection bird ornaments, Wren and Garden Birds. It should have a box with the name. I see that you have your pieces listed for sale on Etsy and they look nice. I found something similar on the British eBay site. (it did not have the box). Thank you. Sorry that I cannot help but if you can post/add pictures of boxes or markings on bottom of figurines I feel sure someone will be able to help you. Ad posted 4 days ago Save this ad 3 images; Porcelain doll from Leonardo Collection Blofield, Norfolk Kids gone and need the space. Free delivery on all orders. ibex. THE LEONARDO COLLECTION ORNAMENT. Coventry, West Mids, Collection CV4 Tile Hill. This ornament used to be musical however the button is missing & so this no longer Waterwheel cottage from the Leonardo Collection IT IS OF A YOUNG GIRL SITTING WITH A BRIDESMAIDS DRESS ON.IT IS IN ABSOLUTE MINT CONDITION WITH NO CHIPS OR DEFECTS AT ALL .   Czech Republic   |   English (US)   |   K (CZK), remembering account, browser, and regional preferences, remembering privacy and security settings, personalized search, content, and recommendations, helping sellers understand their audience, showing relevant, targeted ads on and off Etsy, remember your login, general, and regional preferences, personalize content, search, recommendations, and offers. The Leonardo Collection Tiger & Cub Ornament in Rustic Antique Silver Effect Finish, Leonardo Collection Reflections Bronze Moon Gazing Hare with Baby Pair of Hares Ornament Figures, The Leonardo Collection Chihuahua Dog Ornament, Black, Tan and White, 11x6x11cm, LP41668, Leonardo Bichon Frise dog Ornament Figure Figurine Gift Boxed - Leonardo Collection, The Leonardo Collection LP46453 Bronzed Deer and Fawn Ornament, 17x9x20cm, Boxed, The Leonardo Collection LP48170 Reflections Bronzed Lying Stag Ornament, Boxed, Bronze, 14x11x12cm, Shih Tzu Dog Ornament Dog Studies by Leonardo, | Based on star rating and number of customer ratings, The Leonardo Collection Accessory, Stone, Multicolord, 13 x 4 x 11 cm, The Leonardo Collection Three Wise Monkeys on Leaf Bronze Resin Sculpture, See No Evil Hear No Evil Speak No Evil, 27 x 14 x 13cm, Highland Cow and Calf Ornament Figure Sculpture Home Decor Leonardo, The Leonardo Collection GROOVY ART FRENCH BULLDOG FIGURINE STATUE ORNAMENT, Multicoloured, Leonardo Collection - Gorilla and Baby Ornament, The Leonardo Collection LP48172 Reflections Silver Stag Ornament Figure, Lying Down, Boxed, 14 x 11 x 12 cm, The Leonardo Collection Silver Art Twin Cats Ornament, 24x15x21cm, LP44606, Sitting BLACK LABRADOR Dog Ornament - From The Walkies Range Of Collectable Dogs By Leonardo, The Leonardo Collection Silver Art Cat - Sitting Cat Ornaments Figurine Sparkly Glitzy Decorative - 19x8x10cm, LP46178, The Leonardo Collection Stylish Silver Swirl Textured Diamonte Bling Decorative Sculpture Ornament Gift, Leonardo Silver Diamante Laying Down Chihuahua Ornament, Pirantin Bronze Heart We Made A Family 8th Anniversary Ideas - Choose Your Only Family Combination (3 Children). Original Price CZK 572.98 I am fascinated by the pieces! 31.50, 35.00 (20% off), Sale Price 31.50 See the seller's listing for full details and description of any imperfections. leonardo collection by Christine Haworth fine porcelain plate in good condition! What is it worth. Top Rated Seller Top Rated Seller. Chatham, Kent. Please see my other two adverts re similar ornaments, Two of the three ornaments are in same collection, but Charlotte I not. (10% off), Sale Price 20.93 Free shipping for many products! (10% off), Sale Price CZK 458.33 40.00 Price and other details may vary based on product size and colour. 100% of profits support National Galleries of Scotland Studies of a dog's paw (2nd view) by Leonardo da Vinci framed print (40 x 30 cm) Leonardo collection by Christine Haworth fine porcelain ornamental plate in good condition, comes with wall hanging bracket. 21% + VAT) But has the label around the ornament. I believe it's possible your set may fall in the last category and here are my reasons for thinking this.1.) Tiger with Cub Ornament Cron Co. Elm, Maple, Oak And Birch Bedroom Suites, Bedsteads, Colonial Mahogany Furniture, Silver, Glass And China, Collection Of Paul, 2023 - WorthPoint Corporation | 5 Concourse Parkway NE, Suite 2900. Shop online for framed print featuring Studies of a dog's paw by Leonardo da Vinci. Add to Wish List Add to Compare. IT WAS DESIGNED IN ENGLAND Gold Feedback Medal for All Time! 3.59 3.99. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom! Reflections Brnzd Highland Cow. Choose your favourite from the drop down box above. Original Price 15.99 The Leonardo Collection Silver Art Cat - Sitting Cat Ornaments Figurine Sparkly Glitzy Decorative - 19x8x10cm, LP46178 4.7 (95) 1299 15.99 Get it Wednesday, 1 Mar FREE Delivery by Amazon Leonardo Silver Diamante Laying Down Chihuahua Ornament 4.8 (282) 1700 Get it Thursday, 2 Mar - Friday, 3 Mar FREE Delivery Another way to buy 1790 The Stag Laptray perfect for working from home. Finding the Value of a Plaster 'Nutty Grandma' Knitting Figurine? (15% off), Sale Price CZK 2,125.64 Many thanks! Original Price 12.00 BUY, SELL & VALUE Figurines Leonardo Collection - FIND TODAY's SELECTED Figurines Leonardo Collection offered FOR SALE, BEST OFFER and Auction. Answer Judy Gold Post Medal for All Time! Free delivery on all orders over 70. Free shipping for many products! I am sad to see these lovely pieces with such low asking and selling prices. Original Price 50.00 14.39 15.99. Cookies and similar technologies are used to improve your experience, to do things like: Without these technologies, things like personalized recommendations, your account preferences, or localisation may not work correctly. 4.49. Hearts Design Madelaine Wedding. Roughly 9cm high x 7cm wide Eligibility determined at checkout. This item may be a floor model or an item that has been returned to the seller after a period of use. Jennifer Rose Country Life Set Of 4 Hare Coasters. Original Price CZK 549.03 Animal Ornament Porcelain Decoration Deer Ceramic Crafts Art Creative furnishings Ornaments Gift Family Matts Four People Home Deer. Vintage Leonardo Collection 16" Porcelain Doll on Stand. Wine Lovers by Leonardo ornament, not damaged just ready for a change. The Diary Farmer by Leonardo Collection - Ornament Figurine - Farmer and Cow. no chips or scratches 20. Turning off personalised advertising opts you out of these sales. On eBay in the UK I have found a few figurines of a nude woman that they are offering for sale. 10%. Bronzed Standing . Take full advantage of our site features by enabling JavaScript. The Leonardo collection Natalie good condition ornament I do have another Leonard collection ornament for sale to please see my listings Ad ID: 1447155433 Share: There are a lot of 'fake' Leonardo figurines listed for sale as many sellers see figurines that resemble the Leonardo items and just merely state they are Leonardo but never show markings and then there are genuine 'fakes' that have a tag on the stand but nothing else. Sale Price 9.60 Leonardo Dog Collection Supplied in a quality box - A Solid Well Made Piece Personalized Pet Dog Furry Friend Red Doghouse Dog House with Christmas Holly Bush Dog Bone and Heart Detail Hanging Christmas Ornament with Free Name 23 1 offer from $14.99 Sandicast Sculpture, Original Size, Yellow 202 2 offers from $87.04 Some are Leonardo and a few other makes. | It is not stamped at the bottom. In original box, with all . Mayor and Jester. Website by As for bronze figurines that are offered for sale online people are asking between 12 to 26 pounds for these figurines. THE LEONARDO COLLECTION ORNAMENT - SIAMESE CAT SITTING LYING FOREIGN BONE CHINA | eBay Bronzed Cat & Kitten Statue Lying Down By Leonardo BNIB Cat Figurine Ornament Sponsored $16.82 + $24.88 shipping Vintage FOREIGN Siamese Cat Porcelain Decorative Figurine Ornament $6.01 + $27.93 shipping Leonardo Collection Sitting Cat Ornament Bone China 13.56, 16.95 Please see other two adverts, Yes, I do believe this is part of the same series. Value of Ashley Belle Native American Figurines? Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S. r.l. Free delivery on all orders over 70. Sellers looking to grow their business and reach more interested buyers can use Etsys advertising platform to promote their items. Some of these were made when these items were more valuable and sold as genuine items. 16.00. Hi. However, there are a lot of figurines being sold right now. Multi-Crystal Silver Large Side Table. Buckingham, Buckinghamshire. The Leonardo Collection. Measurements: Height: Approx. 13,110 satisfied customers. Multi-Crystal Silver Large Side Table. -15%. THE LEONARDO COLLECTION 1988, 'The Charleston' Art Deco Lady with Boa, Figurine, - 15.00. I have two Leonardo Collection, never used figurines, 1477A and 1477B. EXCELLENT FOR COLLECTERS. It is very difficult to find a recently sold listing that details a sold price as eBay is the only site that actually has a link to their sold listings.A sold identical item is the only way to really state a 'current value' but you can use 'similar' items as a basis for a value as there are not very many really rare items that will go for a lot more money.Really rare items can usually be found by checking Google with a brand name and most valuable.Here is a link that has some answers given to other members about how to value an item like this. The nude woman is part of the Leonardo collection and I can't seem to see it anywhere online. Preloved, The Joy of Second Hand, Preloved People and The Second Hander are trademarks of Moo Limited. How tall is this one? Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Leonardo Collection Vintage Long Eared Owl Bone China Ornament 11 inch Tall at the best online prices at eBay! Considering I am not finding yours they could be considered rare and in this case people are asking around $75 for each one of them. Original Price 17.99

Dickerson Mortuary Obituaries, Upfront The Forger Answer Key, Articles T

the leonardo collection ornaments0 comments

the leonardo collection ornaments