thor is obsessed with loki fanfictionoriki ige in yoruba

Can you think of any other powers or abilities that Loki has that Thor doesn't? Oh, Sylvie said, in a tone Loki did not like at all. When Loki first saw Freyja in the streets of New York he rescued her from at least a dozen S.H.I.E.L.D. Betrayal and lies are not uncommon in the house of Odin. After going through a nasty break up, the last thing Thor expected was to run into the love of his life. But when she gets a promotion, leading to meeting the God of Mischief himself, everything turns upside down. Thor and Loki have one of the most complicated sibling relationships in all of comics, which the movies have expertly highlighted time and again. 5. He chuckled softly as he sipped the amber liquid from his tulip glass. I only own Ylva. Looking like a white skeleton in the distance. Though Loki spent all his life believing that he was a son of Odin (Anthony Hopkins) and a prince of Asgard, the very first scene involving the brothers as children showcases Odins true feelings toward the boys: While they are both dear to him, only one will be king. Nowhere in the MCU is this contrast shown more clearly than in the brothers first appearance. Does anyone know of a loki fic where he creates earthquakes. Thor must decide what to do when they find him. Drown by ordis - Loki never goes to Asgard instead shield keeps him and tortures him. From Ancient Greek (): the delusion of things being more beautiful than they actually are. No matter if it is by neglect, circumstance, or death, the loss of love is painful for the one remaining and suffering. Thor A voice said. Please consider turning it on! This can even, occasionally, be used for raising theunliving in order to have a few mindless zombies at his back. On Earth-2112, The Avengers are the biggest rock band in the worldor at least they were, before their messy breakup two years ago. Loki not only rejects his Frost Giant heritage, but wants to see its destruction in order to prove himself as a true son of Odin. An ancient abbey, built on the cliff, facing the North Sea. Ironfrost Black Panther It's still being posted but the author claims its finished a& is doing regular updates so far (of 93 chapters!!!!!!! Mordred, son of Emrys (and lots of other stuff)5. Loki didnt even want to come, but here he is with his friends on a frozen mountain in the middle of nowhere, under attack by actual mythological monsters, when all they wanted to do was get away to celebrate after final exams. However, as he pointed out in The Avengers, there are characters like Thor who will constantly fall for the exact same trick over and over again. Mature. You have been warned. Thor is the God of Thunder, whereas Loki is the God of Mischief. Thor considered himself glorious and realized the error of his ways, making a correction. If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again. In an attempt to earn Odins love and respect, Loki devises a plan to kill every Frost Giant in Jotunheim, all while making sure he is the hero of his fabricated story. [] Maybe that one purpose is not as big as you think it to be. It is obvious in this scene that young Thor revels in the attention given to him by his father, while Loki silently wishes for more. While dealing with the destruction of the Time Stone, Loki struggles to justify himself, his relationship, and his plans for Midgard to Thor. Stealing and plagiarism will not be tolerated. Nothing of importance. She is the poetry archivist for Fireweed: Poetry of Oregon and has written five published short stories. In efforts to prevent it from leading to Ragnarok, the Allfather Odin offers the Vanir King a simple solution after capturing his son. Both Loki and Thor are strong healers, but like most talents on this list, Loki has the aid of magic on his side, while Thor generally doesnt. Sorrow's Pain is a love story between Loki and a palace slave. Loki considered the best way to answer. These are one-shots, meaning each chapter stands on its own. Work Search: This throws a wrench in Odins plans, but he comes up with an easy solution simply lie and tell everyone that hes an alpha. He hardly remembered setting it up. Of course, Loki was completely against this idea, but with magic and Jotun abilities both locked away by Odin until further notice, he had no choice but to comply. I think this fic might be close to what you are looking for. The only things that have ever really kept Hulk at bay are his own heart and conscience. And two days ago," she smiled at him triumphantly, "you gave me a compliment that wasn't even that backhanded. ~starting from Infinity War and so on~. He never complained because he loves his brother more than anything but as they get older, Thors cancer worsens and the tender feelings that blossom between them begin to complicate things. Cant be to hard. When a deadly soldier sent by Loki blows up a town in New Mexico looking for him, Thor offers himself up, demonstrating selflessness and proving himself worthy of his powers and the throne. When Thor gets the news of his imminent nuptials, centuries later, he takes off to other realms, drinking and fucking his way through the last year of his freedom, dreading a life spent at the side of such a loathsome, irritating, snarking creature. Um den Frieden zwischen ihren Reichen zu wahren, arrangiert Odin eine Ehe zwischen Prinzessin Loki von Jotunheim, mit seinem Sohn Prinz Thor. First published Jan 30, 2020. Comparisons ensue.Basically just Team Seven and the Avengers interacting. Lokis knowledge of every mystical artifact might not be quite as adept as, say, Doctor Strange, but he still knows what hes talking about. It does not go well, but she tries to stand her ground. He hates home because it means facing his abusive adoptive father, Odin. It was more than enough for an extremely furious God of Thunder, who was blinded by rage by the death of his father, to do what needed . When faced with the fact that he is a hostage and not a son (Odin falls into a coma before he can confirm whether or not he sees Loki as family now), he realizes the true reason why he never felt the love and adoration given to Thor. I dont own marvel or the picture. Raising their toddler. This is clearly evidenced in the movies, given his obsession over the Tesseract and the amount of power that it contains. Youre jealous., Loki narrowed his eyes at her. This fall contrasts nicely with Thors character arc. With the device in hand, what would be more logical of him than use it to rejoin his timeline and his brother? Or was it you and your best friend, Tom? Loki and Thor are evenly matched, but their powers and skills are totally different. Sasuke is a self-professed avenger after all.I haven't watched the MCU recently so stuff might be a bit off. After all, he cant manipulate his environment unless he knows everything thats going on. AU, not sure its what you want but there's a long angsty Loki fic its loki/sif and his family is actually very supportive of him its called I'm stretched on your grave. I see. With your brother, Harry said very slowly, very carefully. Loki not only rejects his Frost Giant heritage, but wants to see its destruction in order to prove himself as a true son of Odin. Now Loki helps his brother in rebuilding a home for the displaced people of Asgard while simultaneously learning to live a universe where it feels like this is the last place he should be. As a trickster and a master manipulator, hypnosis is one of those powers that most comes in handy for a character like Loki. Lokis energy projection doesnt have much of a purpose on its own, but its a great defensive measure even if his energy blasts arent as strong as some of the characters that are more known for possessing that kind of power. Superman in Marvel Cinematic Universe. And this one might be one of the weirdest. And terror? why do I read comments on other peoples fics? Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Rape/Non-Con, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Rape/Non-Con, Underage, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (5953), The Avengers (Marvel) - All Media Types (859), I'll Come By Sea To Meet You At The Shore, Through Love And War And A Thousand Heartaches, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Alternate Universe - Everyone Lives/Nobody Dies, How Many Times Must I Tell Everyone That I Take Requests?! That the shiny new variant is getting all the attention. A letter from Odin Allfather was all it took to turn your life upside down. Since the day his nephew Thor was born, Loki decided he would protect him at all cost. Even characters as cunning and as powerful as Lokiaren't able to escape the eventual grasp of mortality. Without control over those things, he became a serious threat and it took the combined efforts of Iron Man, Thor, Ant-Man, and Wasp to bring him down. Hair, eye-colour, the shape of their nose and mouth. According to Thor, she was supposed to help Loki the same way she had helped him. Thanks to Y/n's guardian fairies, Steve, Bruce, and Tony, she only falls into a deep sleep that can be ended with a kiss from her betrothed, Prince Stephen Strange. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. With strength and lightning, Thor is so much more direct with his enemies. He especially likes to know what items could be used to give himself more power, potentially even unlimited power. It often goes emotionally angsty - I can't seem to go an installment without somehow beating the crap out of its central characters in some form. Loki wrde Thor heiraten, dafr erhielt Jotunheim die Urne zurck. Each of them hopes for the best from the other, but they are so ideologically different on so many levels that it's hard for them to relate to one another. Shimamaru Taisho. We must eliminate Alpha." In the mean time, he Just a bunch of Marvel based preferences and oneshots! When you tried to pull away shadows engulfed you. ~Includes~ Peter Parker, Wanda Maximoff, Loki, Tony Stark, Steve Rogers, Bruce Banner, Thor, and Natasha Romanoff First timer here! Top level SHIELD agent, capable of killing several people at once, hacking into any system and handling any weapon. He makes Loki his official brother as Loki is 17years old. What happens when the diamonds have no light though? Thor is looking after him. All stories and plotlines are mine. This happened recently in the comics, when he returned as a much younger version of himself, first as a boy and then as a teen. Usually, this means statues or suits of armor that can come alive to aid him as cheap and effective muscle in a fight. A newfound anger makes its way into his heart, surrounding it with an impenetrable wall of ice. Spirits don't exist. At one point in the comics, when he is drawn into a conflict with the heroes as he usually is, Loki is grabbed by Rogue. Of course there would be ruins in such a remote, morose place.But an evil spirit?No. A baby human girl is sacrificed by her parents in order to please the gods, due to a gift she was given by birth. The touch, however, instead turns his whole arm blue. These are mostly gen with a few het and slash stories. Its part of why hes lasted so long. In which Thor helps his "brother" in his first heat. I take suggestion, but can't promise a MY BOSS & HER ASSISTANT | NATASHA X READER X As far as inappropriate relationships go you've played it fairly safe most of your life, well that' ' . An isekai, amnesia, trauma, and healing adventure, tip: "uchiha sasuke/uzumaki naruto" angst kudos>10, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Loki (Marvel)/Original Female Character(s). Until now, it would have been safe to assume that Moira's was, at best, aggressively indifferent or ambivalently spiteful. This fiction plays with jealousy, language barrier, possessiveness, polyandry, and massive Viking men. During that, Thor and Loki realize that they were falling for each other Tony and Steve hate each other. Amazing cover courtesy of @.Shadowfax224! Scarlet Witch Thanos is coming, and the stakes have never been higher - can the Avengers get the band back together in time to defeat the Mad Titan and save rock and roll? Moments before battling Thanos, Doctor Strange saw 14,000,605 alternate futures for the Avengers, 14,000,605 different endgames for the coming conflict. From aliens to robots, theyve survived everything. When he chooses to, Loki can play puppet master and bring inanimate objects to life. Gotta love a size difference. He just needs to make it back to the mainland after being away at sea for the winter season. By the end of the film, Loki has become a violent and reckless villain, while Thor has become a humble and selfless prince. Loki. But he is vaguely aware that he is looking for something to change tip: katekyou "alternate universe" sort:>words, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Rape/Non-Con, Underage, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (2486), The Avengers (Marvel) - All Media Types (738), Alternate Universe - Canon Divergence (795), James "Bucky" Barnes/Loki/Original Female Character(s), Michelle Jones & Ned Leeds & Peter Parker, James "Bucky" Barnes/Original Female Character(s), Loki (Marvel)/Original Female Character(s), WTF | Winter Temporary Fandom Kombat 2023, Never Have I Ever Cut Off My Nose Just to Spite My Face, Canon Divergence - Thor: Love and Thunder (2022), They Don't Teach This Stuff At Asgardia Magic School, gratuitous jokes about thanos' helicopter, Star Trek: Alternate Original Series (Movies), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, since loki is too young to do like. Please consider turning it on! Peter and Loki have a great dynamic both in comics and fan fiction. You're mischievous at heart. While Thanos searches for the instruments in the Infinity Collection, the band members wrestle with their own demons - lead guitarist Thor Odinson struggles with the loss of his parents and the end of his siblings career, teenage touring guitarist Peter Parker becomes disillusioned with his bandmates rock star lifestyle, and underappreciated bassist Natasha Romanoff slowly grows into the leader the Avengers so desperately need. . Work Search: I'm suprised The Shieldmaiden Saga by NeverQuiteAwake hasn't yet been mentioned as I really enjoyed this one. Thor is a Viking raider, of the Aesir tribe. La vida es un regalo que se nos dio incluso antes de nuestro nacimiento, se sabe que las probabilidades de que nosotros nacieramos era de 1 en 400000 trillones. This is one of the powers that Loki is most known for, especially in the movies. While hes not as adept with this ability as a master like Doctor Strange, Loki has been practicing astral projection far longer and therefore always has a trick up his sleeve. Six years later, Loki and Thor come to earth to find their father. Loki can create machines and tech to use to his advantage in situations when his magical abilities simply dont seem to do the trick. Something murky is brewing within SHIELD, and Tony Stark specifically wants you to find the root of it. Please read :3. So youre my dad, Harry said to the large, blond one. Soon to be mated to a creature of land. It starts with the Mad Titan and the Statesman's explosion. His back was killing him, his hair was a mess, and he had drooled all over the book he had been reading. Yes, there were similarities between their features, even Harry could see that. avengersfanfic. Why Loki and Thor's Contrasting Character Arcs Are Integral to 'Thor', 'Thor: Love and Thunder' Set Images Reveal Romance in the Air for Thor and Jane. They had no idea that not only would this eventually change their lives, but they were going to change the lives of a couple of Avengers in the process. Loki is even immune to certain and surprising superpowers. For the first time shown in the film, Loki behaves immaturely. There was nothing more divine in Loki than a normal person, like Jacob. Her eyes darted around, and she started breathing faster. The urge to have him, to claim him his. All The Same Inside (Skinless Hyakkimaru)9. ", "Jotunheim. Its no wonder that Lokis (Tom Hiddleston) appearance in the Marvel Cinematic Universe has gained so much success; as the first multidimensional baddie of Phase 1, Loki quickly rose in popularity due to his nuanced story, the threat he poses to the heroes, and his glorious stage presence. Yes, I have conceived you myself! His father said with a huge, beaming smile. Though he is inherently mischievous (his practical joke, of sorts, ruins Thors coronation), Loki can easily recognize when a joke has gone too far and is usually willing to help get everyone out of a dangerous situation without casualties. That the Princess of Vanaheim be wedded to one of the Aesir Princes to settle their differences. Thor and Ylva travel to Earth to stop Loki from hurting anymore people and bring him back to Asgard to stand trail for his crimes. Since the day his nephew Thor was born, Loki decided he would protect him at all cost. Never go to the ruins on your own.This was the quiet warning the maid gave her the day she arrived.The ruins. (I own no music, images, actors, or Marvel characters.) After that, life is good, all the Avengers live together in harmony. But he had no idea his love would extonishingly change for his nephew. How is she supposed to help Loki? But there was one positive an omega would be far easier to control. That was until Thanos started to take over the universe. By forcing him to marry Loki. A WIP based in a marvel alternate universe where Loki has taken over asgard and since then has conquered the other realms and other planets as well. A young Loki feels neglected as Thor starts training and like his big brother doesn't care about him anymore. It'll get spicy in parts, but that's not the main focus. Useless from the very beginning, he mused. , . Immer mit dem Gedanken im Hinterkopf, das Jener der bleibt zwar fort ist, aber seine Varianten nur darauf wartet sich diese Welt zu eigen zu machen. This story steals characters from other fandoms and places them into the Viking age. It's a self-rec, but I've been working on a genfic series (the SHIELD Codex) which might amuse. Maybe the most forgotten power of Lokis is that hes actually quite skilled with technology in addition to simply being one of the most powerful magic users in the Marvel Universe. Some will be long, some will be short but fluff and cuteness are sure to occur. As she grows older, the more she realizes the inferiority between humanity and the gods, along wit One shot with our favorite trickster will usually revolve around an OC. Please try to enjoy it lma After a wild night of drinking the two Nordic gods, Thor and Loki, end up doing things that brothers shouldn't. Leider muss Asgard bald schon feststellen, das die vermeintliche Prinzessin ihre eigenen Zukunftsplne hat. Excuse me?, Jealous, she repeated. In her world, everybody has a soulmate. There's no denying that. Saving the Frost Giants also comes with a great sacrifice, as Thor destroys the Bifrost and the only chance he has of seeing Jane again.

What Are Some Characteristics Of Humanities Lens, Uc Berkeley Summer Research For High School Students, Articles T

thor is obsessed with loki fanfiction0 comments

thor is obsessed with loki fanfiction