Answer 11 of 18: There are just two of us going to the Xcaret eco theme park. Youll bring back home a terrific souvenir of your visit. Like when your swimming in the caves. Direct access to your digital Tickets and enter easier to the details of . What did you think of Xcaret and was the photo pass worth buying? There are four different shows to enjoy during your Xcaret visit. Be sure to check the website for the latest information. Because of how large the park is, youre going to be busy exploring the many exhibits, engaging in the activities, and watching the shows throughout the day. There are just two of us going to the Xcaret eco theme park. And I hope you will be one of them. But unless it's pouring buckets of rain the entire day I can't imagine that we wouldn't go. They only close during a hurricane. Otherwise, you will have to grab onto a rope in the cave and pull yourself through. It also applies on the purchase of combinations of two parks or tours. Xenses Park is a remarkable place in the Riviera Maya to spend a day full of fun. If you have concerns about you or your kids lasting throughout the day, consider entering the park a bit later in the day (or even mid-day) in order to have the energy to watch the show at night. Xcaret: Great experience! B Colonia Rancho Xcaret. The photos of you and all your companions in a single package for you to fully enjoy your visit. The download code is valid for 30 calendar days from the date of purchase. This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. Solidaridad, Quintana Roo, Mxico. "Reservations cancelled with more than 2 days in advance before the booking date are subject to a 10% administrative fee; from 2-0 days or in case of no show, reservations are non refundable. The admission price to Xcaret for children is 25% off on the regular adult ticket price, it also applies for the Xcaret Plus admission tickets for minors between 5 and 11 years of age. - See 45,594 traveler reviews, 36,355 candid photos, and great deals for Playa del Carmen, Mexico, at Tripadvisor. Playa del Carmen. Outside food is technically not allowed in Xcaret Park.With the Xcaret Plus admission, a lunch buffet is included. While they are optional, you should definitely take a pair with you. Similar to Hotel Xcaret above, when you stay at Hotel Xcaret Arte, youre opting for theAll-Fun All-Inclusiveconcept, where all-inclusive is defined a little differently than traditional resorts. Copying that is an excellent idea. Are there lots of cameras set up around the park to make it worth it? Discounts for advance purchase of 7 to 21 days do not apply for Xcaret Park Admissions or Tours. It does not apply to combinations of two or more parks or tours. If you bought a Basic admission, you can rent a locker in the Main Plaza for an additional fee, plus a cash deposit that will be returned to you when you return the locker key.The size of the lockers is approximately 14 inches wide X 15 inches high, ideal for a medium backpack.Deposit: $100.00 Mexican pesos or $10 USDRental: $114.00 Mexican pesos or $5.99 USD. Your purchase includes a weather guarantee that is valid before using your coupon (not refundable). Report inappropriate content . There are just two of us going to the (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? These ancient buildings witnessed important events in the commercial, maritime, and religious life of the former inhabitants of Pol (now Xcaret). The photo pass is more than 70$ US (pretty pricy in my opinion). We offer you multiple payment options to pay for your reservation. Most people that have not had a problem are the ones that bought tickets the day that they went. I'm bringing my go pro - but want to know if this photo pass is worth the money. Is it worth it? Yes, Xcaret Park does have snorkel equipment rentals. prior to purchase, so once the purchase is made there is no possibility to grant refunds or cancellations of any kind. Also, they can take all the photographs they want and download those same pictures afterward, at a convenient price. It would be worth it to me to not bring along a camera to hold on to and worry about. This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. Here are a few of the major attractions at Xcaret. We are going in two and a half weeks and just discussing trips as a family of four adults. Think twice about it! Despite its size, getting around the park is pretty easy. I'm bringing my go pro - but want to know if this photo pass is worth the money. 10% OFF By purchasing your Admission to parks or Tours (except Xcaret Park) from 7 to 20 days in advance. It does not include photographs of dolphins activities, Photo Drone, Photo Xunset, or archaeological sites. Playa del Carmen. What a steal! Abierto de Lunes a viernes de 7:00 a.m. a 12:00 a.m. | Sbados y domingos de 7:00 a.m. a 10:00 p.m. You will find the lowest prices guaranteed only on our websites. Budget accommodations for solo mature female traveler? 2. These items below are considered essentials: To protect the natural balance of the water ecosystem within the park, Xcaret has a policy of just using biodegradable sunscreen (containing titanium oxide and zinc oxide). Is it worth it? Does the entrance to Xavage include an open bar? The photo pass is more than 70$ US (pretty pricy in my opinion). Leave all your personal belongings in your locker and focus on having a great time and taking as many photos as you want! When trying to figure out which direction you need to go to, simply follow the colored paths to get there. Think twice about it! At Xenses Park, you will find dozens of automatic Xelfie Points that are strategically placed all along the park to get the best pictures of your visit. I am going to be printing that message and bringing it on my trip. Alternatively, you may use, Playa del Carmen Hotels and Places to Stay, Hilton Playa del Carmen, an All-Inclusive Adult Only Resort. #3 what do you mean by this?? They keep saying there arent any pics for this code. Promotion valid only on websites and Customer Service Centers. Are there lots of cameras set up around the park to make it worth it? Has anyone tried it? It keeps saying that it has generated a folder but i dont know where or how to find it to access it. For the ONE PARK DIGITAL PHOTO PACKAGE, TWO PARKS DIGITAL PHOTO PACKAGE, THREE PARKS DIGITAL PHOTO PACKAGE, FOUR PARKS DIGITAL PHOTO PACKAGE, and FIVE PARKS DIGITAL PHOTO PACKAGES. It was a very long day, and we were glad to spend the last couple hours enjoying a great show and relaxing with a great meal. This post was determined to be inappropriate by the Tripadvisor community and has been removed. DON'T FORGET TO ADD YOUR PHOTO PASS WHEN YOU PURCHASE YOUR XENSES ADMISSION. Children from 0 to 4 years of age enter free. Taxis are relatively expensive in this region of Mexico. From the Bridge to Paradise Mexican Cemetery to the colorful Mayan Village and the Mexican Folk Art Museum to the Hacienda Henequenera (showcasing a typical 19th-century Mexican mansion), youll get to experience a lot of what Mexico is all about outside of the jungle and water activities. It does not apply to combinations of two or more parks or tours. The entrances, activities and/or tours included in your purchase are not exchangeable for any other entrances, activities and/or tours. B Colonia Rancho Xcaret,Playa del Carmen,998-883-3143,Quintana Roo.Mxico.CP 77580. Playa del Carmen. While there are no true cenotes in the park, Xcaret offers visitors the chance to swim in one of three underground rivers.If you are interested in swimming in cenotes in Mexico, consider their Xenotes tour, which visits four different kinds of cenotes in one day. Life jackets are provided (and required in order to do the swim). Help!!! Answer 1 of 18: There are just two of us going to the Xcaret eco theme park. To start you off, I'll send you my FREE travel essentials checklist + travel resources guide! (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? Now that youre more familiar with how to get around the park, lets dive into whats actually featured at the park! Youll get to enjoy 9 gastronomic experiences under the care of some pretty big-time chefs in Mexico as well as various bars serving up carefully designed cocktails and coffee drinks. . Xcaret (pronounced eesh-car-et) is a must-see destination while visiting Cancun, Playa Del Carmen, and the rest of Riviera Maya. Alternatively, you may use, Playa del Carmen Hotels and Places to Stay, Hilton Playa del Carmen, an All-Inclusive Adult Only Resort. These exhibits are not to be missed, especially if youre traveling with kids! From the website, it says you can re-schedule any booked ticket to the (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? We paid $89 for us to only get 9 pictures that really half of those were not good ones. I emailed (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? We go next week I can let you know :). It is definitely worth it. A list of the albums that are included in your package will be displayed. June 7, 2022 . Copyright 2016 Experiencias Xcaret Parque, S.A.P.I. Please adhere to this rule and use only sunscreen containing titanium oxide and zinc oxide at the park. Aside from the natural attractions, youll also get to learn so much about Mexican culture through the Mayan ruins, Mayan Village, various art exhibits, as well as the epic Xcaret Mxico Espectacular show. With the Photo Pass, you will get pictures with the best angles at each of the Xenses attractions, plus the Fantastic Scenarios. Playa del Carmen. More times than not, over the last 4 years, people have been given a reschedule date a week or more after the day they were returning home. Figured it's worth it - you can download a Park Map at the Park Websites where they have the camera spots indicated on the map. This will really help minimize the negative environmental impact of products with chemicals. Buy your ticket to Xenses in advance and get the best discounts online. Among the highlights are the underground river swim, the Aviary, the Coral Reef Aquarium, and the Butterfly Pavilion. It was April, so weather is generally very good at that time of year anyway. To use our mobile site, please enable JavaScript. Hoping the weather does nothing but brighten y'all's day. Re-schedule All other schedule changes must me made 24 hours before your visit.". They only close during a hurricane. The other thing worth mentioning is the Photo Pass, which you can buy before, during, or at the end of your visit. Are there lots of cameras set up around the park to make it worth it? If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. We offer you multiple payment options to pay for your reservation. Thx JEFG. You will find the lowest prices guaranteed only on our websites. I got the package and before leaving the park we looked thru and had lots of pictures so we were happy and excited to share those and look more at the pictures in detail. Is this a scam? Children from 5 to 11 years old pay 50% of the adult price (an ID is required at the park's ticket booth to verify their age). Discounts for advance purchase of 7 to 21 days do not apply for Xcaret Park Admissions or Tours. Has anyone tried it? Hotel Xcaret Mexicois one of the best all-inclusive resorts in Playa del Carmen and the Riviera Maya due to its location and abundance of adventure, adrenaline,andfamily-friendly activities. 800 006 FOTO (3686) I hope y'all have a great time! If youre looking for a combo day filled with all of those things, then this park is right for you. Contact us at: In Mexico 800 006 FOTO (3686) / From abroad (01152) 55 4163 7327 or write to foto@xcaret.com. Xcaret Photo Pass is a great way to save your memories of an unforgettable day in the Riviera Maya. Receive exclusive information and promotions via email. Playa Del Carmen Boutique, Budget & BeachHotels. There are ALWAYS tickets and there are ALWAYS ways of finding out the cancellation or rebooking fees. The private transfer will pick you up at your hotel and drive you directly to the park entrance. Hoping the weather does nothing but brighten y'all's day. We are going in two and a half weeks and just discussing trips as a family of four adults. Monday to Friday from 7:00 AM to 12:00 AM / Saturday and Sunday from 7:00 AM to 10:00 PM. This package . Opt for Xcarets hotel transportation add-on instead! Unsubscribe at any time. "Reservations cancelled with more than 2 days in advance before the booking date are subject to a 10% administrative fee; from 2-0 days or in case of no show, reservations are non refundable. But unless it's pouring buckets of rain the entire day I can't imagine that we wouldn't go. There are also plenty of on-site activities for kids to enjoy, including swimming and snorkeling, as well as a kids club with organized activities. We ate at La Peninsula Restaurant on our last visit. After my visit, I truly believe that Xcaret Eco Park is the crown jewel of attractions offered in the Riviera Maya. #3 what do you mean by this?? While Xcaret is not an all-inclusive park, you do have the chance to upgrade your admission ticket to make your visit almost all-inclusive. We paid $89 for us to only get 9 pictures that really half of those were not good ones. Operating hours: Monday to Friday from 9:00 to 19:00 Hours. As many hours as you can last! You can also add on transportation to and from the park. Be careful purchasing advance tickets to any of the parks and tours unless you are an expert in weather forecasting and you know how you will be feeling on a particular day a week from now or a month from now. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Here are a few travel-sized biodegradable sunscreens you can easily buy on Amazon: The most convenient option is to stay at the all-inclusive Hotel Xcaret Mexico, which is connected to the park. Si visitaste nuestros Hoteles Xcaret: fotohoteles@xcaret.com Take the best pictures of your visit to Xcaret and sister parks. Local Time. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-74517578', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');Xcaret. I like that I get all the pics for the whole day. By the time we booked we decided against itbecause we knew we were not going to do any of the water activities. Are there lots of cameras set up around the park to make it worth it? ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-74524123', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');Xcaret theme park with 24 hours notice. One of my favorite takeaways from these parks is my experiencias Xcaret photos! Is it worth it? Staying in Riviera Maya. Is it worth it? Your coupon is good for 1 year from date of purchase. While both of these parks are wonderful world-renowned eco-parks, the answer to this question will be dependent on what you want to do with your time.If you love water adventures and want nothing more than to engage in water activities all day, then Xel-Ha may be better for you.Xcaret is a jack-of-all-trades type of park, featuring many land, water, and cultural activities. . HORRIBLE!! Staying in Riviera Maya. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Report inappropriate content 11-18 of 18 replies Sorted by 1 2 Jan I like that I get all the pics for the whole day. If you buy multiple parks, the pictures taken at the hotel are included for free. more. Carretera Chetumal-Puerto Jurez, Km. If you book your admission from this link, just check the box under "enhance your experience" that says "add photo pass". The file is downloaded to the device, although it opens in a new window and you will have to click on the image to save the photo, we recommend that it be done on a computer or in the application: App Xcaret. You can link multiple people on one photo purchase too. Cancellations will be reimbursed based on the payment method. Yes, Xcaret has a small, white sand beach facing the Caribbean Sea. When you arrive at our parks, you can redeem your ticket at any of our special ticket windows for quicker access. If youre staying at a beachfront hotel, you can probably skip the beach at Xcaret. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. They keep saying there arent any pics for this code. Please dont support these efforts! Aside from the unforgettable free breakfast and hospitality, the benefit of staying here is that youll be close to the hustle and bustle of all things downtown Playa Del Carmen. There are some people that have had no problem at all. So does that mean you can stop reading? ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-74607229', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');Xcaret park over facebook, and explicitly asked them WHO chooses the re-schedule date. Call customer service at (52) (998) 883-3143 Monday to Sunday from 7:00 am to 8:00 pm or contact us at:customerservice@experienciasxcaret.com.mx to request your new visit date. Find the answer to the most frequently asked questions about Photo Pass.

Entry Level Phlebotomy Jobs Part Time, Andersen Window Installation Clips, What Element Turns Fatty Acid Into Fatty Alcohol?, Wrong Date Of Birth On Holiday Booking Tui, Teton County Police Blotter, Articles X

xcaret photo pass worth it0 comments

xcaret photo pass worth it